Start by marking “Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4)” as Want to Read:
Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4)

Divine Domination

(Bought By The Billionaire #4)

WARNING: It's Book Four. You know what you're in for by now--more heat, more suspense, more head games, and more Jackson f*cking Hawke.

When Jackson gets his hands on the men who kidnapped Hannah, he's going to rip their hearts, still beating, from their chests.

Or worse.

No amount of pain or desecration seems sufficient punishment for the sin of taking Hannah away from him.
Published August 25th 2015 by Lili Valente (first published August 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Divine Domination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divine Domination

Start your review of Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4)
Candace
This fourth, and final, serial in the 'Bought by the Billionaire' series was definitely my favorite. Although it was a quick read, all of my questions were answered and every loose end was tied up nicely. This series didn't leave me hanging and it provided a satisfying ending.

Finally, Hannah and Jackson get their HEA. It doesn't come easily. There is plenty of action and danger along the way, but I was content with the ending.

That being said, the series as a whole was just "okay" for me. I liked
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
So good!

This series was very good and very sexy. The love story between Jackson and Hannah was intriguing, steamy, romantic, fun and complicated. There was a ton of family drama, from his affair with her twin to the fact that her twin Harley set up Jackson to get sent to prison for rape when he didn’t do it. Then it turns out the family drama goes back to the next generation and their parents are involved. It is a wonder that they don’t end up crazy themselves.

I liked the power exchange scenes
Tami Talbert
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5++++ Stars!!

Lili Valente has once again completely outdone herself with Divine Domination. This was an absolutely perfect conclusion to her Bought By the Billionaire series which as always captured my attention from beginning to end and to be honest left me a bit sad and not ready to say goodbye.

Book four returns us back to the lives of these characters resuming right where we left off with Jackson frantic with anger and worry hoping he can discover who captured Hannah, where she is being
*TANYA*
Nov 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
Cheese biscuits times infinity!!! This was bad yo!!
Nikki  Malan
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Divine Domination (Book 4) by Lili Valente
This was the perfect ending to a great series. Book 4 resumes right where it left off. Jackson is frantic to get Hannah back and to find out who kidnapped her. He realises his true feelings for her. Family pasts and truths come to the surface and you realise how twisted and intertwined this whole story is. All I am going to say is read it – the conclusion is perfect and the whole series was a winner for me
Reviewed for Hot books and Sassy Girls book blog
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
When Hannah was taken from Jackson it forced him to realize how important she had become to him and that he would do everything in his power to get her back and make the men responsible pay.

This series was much more than I was expecting and I really enjoyed how the last book pulled it all together. I'm glad a took a chance with the first book because I really became interested in Hannah and Jackson and the way their lives had become intertwined.

I would highly recommend this series and I look
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
The perfect conclusion to the series!!! Will Hannah and Jackson get their happy ending??? And what about Harley? New secrets are revealed and love and loyalty will be tested in this thrilling conclusion!!! Do not miss this book. If you loved the series you will adore this!
5 Stars from me.
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Rochelle
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a hell of a ride. I love love love Jackson. He's so complicated and freaking sexy I'd like to find me one. Good amount of darkness.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
The fourth and final installment in the Bought by the Billionaire series, Divine Domination is a quick read packed with edge-of-your-seat suspense, secrets, danger, action, revenge, family drama, loyalty, twists and turns, passionate scenes, love, which all leads to a happily ever after.
Stefanie
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect ending for Jackson and Hannah
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•` Fantastic 5 Star Review `.,. •

Hannah is taken by someone from Jackson's past, and must do whatever she can to survive. Jackson must learn to trust outside help if he plans on saving Hannah in time. Life changing choices must be made, but will they be made in time?

First, let me start by saying I am extremly upset this series is over! Even though they were short quick reads, they were filled with love, passion, angst, and surprises.

Lili threw us for a loop when she decided
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, adult, arc, novella, erotic
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

This is the last book of a series that must be read from 1-4 and cannot be read as a stand alone book.

The book starts off exactly where we left off in book three with Hannah having been kidnapped by Jacksons father. However Hannah continues to show us her inner strength as she battles for her life and her love for Jackson.

Jackson however comes to show us how the love of the right woman can change a man in all the
Ruth
3.5 STARS

This picks up from book 3. We learn the real deal between these two families..it's a MAJOR reveal. I really enjoyed this series, though I thought the ending was a bit rushed. I thought Jackson and Hannah were perfect for each other. He was controlling but showed a sensitive side, where she was a submissive, she showed that she had strength and a back bone.

This whole series contains lots of drama, mysteries and lots of HOT sex. I recommend..however, maybe wait until the whole series is
Yvonne
Wonderful...

I absolutely adore Hannah and Jackson. The whole series has been sizzling with a little bit of fear. This type of story has really grown on me. Actually has me using the references to look up words and places etc. Gotta keep learning!!
Readingzmything
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Thelma
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it
The conclusion of the series is good.. we finally see what happened before, why all these was happing so many bad stuff between their families .. between Jackson and Hanna's father. both of them didn't have any good reasons for this fight, they were not a good people and they were taking their sons in their feud...

Jackson is trying so hard to leave Hanna to left her behind, he knows he is not good for her but she will not take a no for an answer, she is ready to fight for what belongs to her for
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
This is a review for the whole series:

My Review:
I've read other books by Lili Valente before but nothing could have prepared me for this one. It was just out of this world. The story was hot, intense, suspenseful, heartbreaking and intriguing. There were completely unexpected twists and turns through the story that just left my head spinning. And around the end of it, I was seating at the end of my seat and anxious to find out what will happen next. With every single page I've read I just wanted
Sharon Mariampillai
This was an amazing read. The story of Jackson and Hannah continues right where part three left off. The story was filled with suspense and was very interesting. The characters were better as the story went on. Jackson is more open in some ways. He is a possessive and dominant man. He had a sort of Christian Grey feel to him. Hannah is more independent. She has a sort of Anastasia Steel feel to her. However, their strengths as individuals makes them that much more compelling when they are ...more
Tracey
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

"So never doubt that you can trust me, sunshine...I won't hurt you, I won't let you down, and I won't leave, no matter how deep we go or what we find there."

Suspense and action are the name of the game in DIVINE DOMINATION, Book 4 in the Bought By the Billionaire series by Lili Valente. Just when I thought that things were moving along nicely, that Jackson and Hannah were beginning to trust each other, BAM! Lili ended Book 3 with an unexpected twist, and the story picks right back up here.

The
Angelica
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
The final instalment and I'm going to miss Jackson Hawke! I loved books 1&2, 3 not so much and feel a little disdained with this one.

It felt rushed to me, the narration was told and detailed well but I found the dialogue between characters flat and emotionless at times.

A LOT happens in this book and just ... Well I'd expected more emotion with some of the revelations and uncovered secrets.

Characters in this series have a habit of "returning" from the dead.

There was no closure on where Harley
Soraia
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Finally the ending for this story. Let's be honest, it could have been released as a stand alone novel. The whole chopping it into four pieces was unnecessary and something that's getting way too common in publishing (and I personally detest it).
As for the final part, it was quite cheesy and unsurprising, this is the kind of story that I honestly don't want to give months and months of dedication just to complete it, it's nothing innovative, it's not particularly captivating, it's not done in
Georgina Parkin
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Overall I’d give the series a 4 star rating. I really enjoyed it, although I wouldn’t really recommend it when someone asks for a ‘dark’ recommendation, it’s not a light fluffy read but I definitely have read darker. Perhaps it was because they were short and it moved on from the darker scenes fairly quickly so I got ever them just as fast? Good quick reads if you’re after a darker BDSM story, and I really liked how badass she became in the end.
Julie Devore
What an awesome book

This book was an awesome ending to one of the best series I have ever read. If you are looking for a terrific series to read this is by far the best one. I read this book in six hours.
Expresso
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal ending! Oh my gosh! The twists and turns are CRAZY!!! Get the series! Oh my gosh! It's so awesome!!!
Kat Ryker
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this book, as well as the other in the series, as a box set from Amazon, so despite the fact that I'm reviewing them separately on Goodreads, the reviews will read the same. :-) My praise will apply to all the books.

Honestly, I'm a little tired of the billionaire stories. I've thought for the last few months that they are a cop-out for writers who have a problem writing a tougher story. After all, it is really easy to write a story if the guy has enough money to make anything he wants
Adriana
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The final installment of the Bought by the Billionaire series is full of dark reveals. Mislead by Jackson's righthand man, Hannah is kidnapped and taken to the one man who has killed so many of her relatives in the name of greed and revenge. Now her father must face the consequences of his actions. As the cards and players are revealed, Jackson and Hannah learn that their pasts are more intertwined than they ever imagined. Learning that Harley is still alive after all these years was a blow to ...more
Cathy
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the very best series I’ve ever read!

The series, “Bought by the Billionaire”, is One of THE BEST series that I have ever read. There are many things that go into that descriptor - not the least of which is excellent writing! Ms. Valente has penned an exceptional series that includes character development, storyline, intrigue, romance, and a host of other tools. Something that I can sometimes look past is the ability to edit well, and this one of those stories. I absolutely love Jackson and
Pansy
After all the build up of the first three books, this was a bit anti-climatic. There were a couple surprises as to who were the good guys and who were the bad guys,. However, that was mostly sorted out in the first few chapters of this installment. Then there was chapter after chapter of hot kinky sex. *sigh* Not all bad. There was even a surprise at the end of the book that leads one to wonder, "Is there another book?" I will have to check that out. I do like this author, even if I am not a fan ...more
Lynn Z
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first, second and third in the series and couldn't get the fourth fast enough. Of course, this fourth book wraps it up. The story between Hanna and Jackson is very turbulent. The thrill and suspense between the families gets the adrenaline going. I love the way the author gives you enough in each book to put the puzzle together. The author did such a wonderful job of grabbing your attention and keeping it. Couldn't put it down. The narrators were awesome as well. They were the icing ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Love So Dangerous (To the Bone, #1)
  • A Love So Deadly (To the Bone #2)
  • A Love So Deep (To the Bone #3)
  • The Bad Boy's Temptation (Bedding the Bad Boy, #1)
  • The Bad Boy's Seduction (Bedding the Bad Boy, #2)
  • The Bad Boy's Redemption (Bedding the Bad Boy, #3)
  • Red Rocket: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #3)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Sold (Highest Bidder, #2)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Delayed Gratification (Always Satisfied #2.5)
  • Violent Delights (Violent, #1)
  • Bought (Highest Bidder #1)
  • His Muse
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Bought By The Billionaire (4 books)
  • Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1)
  • Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)
  • Desperate Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #3)
“So never doubt that you can trust me, sunshine,” he said, urging her onto her side with a firm hand. “I won’t hurt you, I won’t let you down, and I won’t leave, no matter how deep we go or what we find there.” 1 likes
“man that confirmed they were similar” 0 likes