Jump to ratings and reviews
WARNING: It's Book Four. You know what you're in for by now--more heat, more suspense, more head games, and more Jackson f*cking Hawke.

When Jackson gets his hands on the men who kidnapped Hannah, he's going to rip their hearts, still beating, from their chests.

Or worse.

No amount of pain or desecration seems sufficient punishment for the sin of taking Hannah away from him.

He won't stop until he has the woman he loves back in his arms and in his bed. But as the ugly truth behind his and Hannah's intertwined pasts is revealed, their love will face its greatest challenge yet.

* * Divine Domination is the 4th and final installment in the Bought by the Billionaire romance series. For maximum enjoyment it should be read after books 1, 2, and 3.* *

284 pages, Kindle Edition

First published August 19, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lili Valente

127 books3,720 followers
Visit Lili at www.lilivalente.com

Author of over forty novels, USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente writes everything from steamy suspense to laugh-out-loud romantic comedies. She can't resist a story where love wins big. Because love should always win. She lives in Vermont with her two big-hearted boy children and a dog named Pippa Jane.

*Lili rarely visits this site as it is a site intended for readers, not authors. If you have questions, the best way to reach Lili is through her website contact form. Happy reading!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
83 (3%)
1 star
32 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 132 reviews
Profile Image for Candace.
1,174 reviews4,131 followers
June 29, 2016
This fourth, and final, serial in the 'Bought by the Billionaire' series was definitely my favorite. Although it was a quick read, all of my questions were answered and every loose end was tied up nicely. This series didn't leave me hanging and it provided a satisfying ending.

Finally, Hannah and Jackson get their HEA. It doesn't come easily. There is plenty of action and danger along the way, but I was content with the ending.

That being said, the series as a whole was just "okay" for me. I liked it, but it isn't one that will make a lasting impression. Although the blurb implies that it is a dark story, it wasn't particularly dark. There wasn't much in this series that ever got my pulse racing. There were a few times when I was sure that things were going to get more twisted, but it never happened. In the end, it left me with a lukewarm feeling. It was an okay way to pass a little time, but nothing too memorable for me.

February 4, 2020
So good!

This series was very good and very sexy. The love story between Jackson and Hannah was intriguing, steamy, romantic, fun and complicated. There was a ton of family drama, from his affair with her twin to the fact that her twin Harley set up Jackson to get sent to prison for rape when he didn’t do it. Then it turns out the family drama goes back to the next generation and their parents are involved. It is a wonder that they don’t end up crazy themselves.

I liked the power exchange scenes between Jackson and Hannah because they showed the trust that had grown between them and how they had been growing together as a couple. The love between them is really sincere and nice to see.

Blog|Goodreads|Facebook|Instagram|Twitter|BookBub
Profile Image for Tami Talbert.
437 reviews16 followers
August 21, 2015
5++++ Stars!!

Lili Valente has once again completely outdone herself with Divine Domination. This was an absolutely perfect conclusion to her Bought By the Billionaire series which as always captured my attention from beginning to end and to be honest left me a bit sad and not ready to say goodbye.

Book four returns us back to the lives of these characters resuming right where we left off with Jackson frantic with anger and worry hoping he can discover who captured Hannah, where she is being taken, and for what purpose before it is too late. Now realizing the depth of love he has for her, Jackson is ready to place his trust with anyone who may be able to give him some answers as he contemplates what he will do to whoever dared to take Hannah from him. But as their families’ pasts are uncovered bringing to light unspeakable truths, Jackson and Hannah’s present and future are faced with unimagined difficulties they never anticipated leaving us to wonder whether their love can survive.

When this series began, we saw only Jackson’s monstrous side whose heart was surrounded by ice fed by his incessant need for revenge. But as this story has progressed, he has metamorphosed into a hero who is filled with a deep and everlasting love for his Hannah. The connection and unwavering love they share despite past occurrences completely drew me into their lives. Despite Hannah's submissive nature, the emotional strength she wields had the power to melt Jackson’s heart and draw him out of his destructive past making him finally realize the future he could have with the woman who is his soulmate.

And just when you think her stories couldn’t get any hotter…you better brace yourselves because Lili has definitely gone far beyond with Divine Domination turning the heat up, up, up in the bedroom with scalding and delectably erotic scenes of passion. She has also upped the ante with more on the edge of your seat suspense making Divine Domination packed full of nail-biting moments as well.

Caution: This series is definitely not for the faint of heart. But if you are looking for an amazingly erotic story that will set your panties aflame, Lili Valente’s Bought By the Billionaire series is definitely a must read. Although I am always ready to read anything written by Ms. Valente, this series has unequivocally solidified her place on my favorites list.

Book 4 is a continuation of Jackson and Hannah’s story so this series should definitely be read from the beginning. And trust me: you won’t regret it.
Profile Image for *TANYA*.
1,002 reviews280 followers
November 5, 2016
Cheese biscuits times infinity!!! This was bad yo!!
August 8, 2018
Divine Domination (Book 4) by Lili Valente
This was the perfect ending to a great series. Book 4 resumes right where it left off. Jackson is frantic to get Hannah back and to find out who kidnapped her. He realises his true feelings for her. Family pasts and truths come to the surface and you realise how twisted and intertwined this whole story is. All I am going to say is read it – the conclusion is perfect and the whole series was a winner for me
Reviewed for Hot books and Sassy Girls book blog
Profile Image for April   ♥"LOS" ♥.
2,561 reviews50 followers
January 31, 2016
When Hannah was taken from Jackson it forced him to realize how important she had become to him and that he would do everything in his power to get her back and make the men responsible pay.

This series was much more than I was expecting and I really enjoyed how the last book pulled it all together. I'm glad a took a chance with the first book because I really became interested in Hannah and Jackson and the way their lives had become intertwined.

I would highly recommend this series and I look forward to reading more by this amazing author.
Profile Image for  Linathebookaddict  .
1,335 reviews370 followers
August 29, 2015
The perfect conclusion to the series!!! Will Hannah and Jackson get their happy ending??? And what about Harley? New secrets are revealed and love and loyalty will be tested in this thrilling conclusion!!! Do not miss this book. If you loved the series you will adore this!
5 Stars from me.
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Profile Image for Rochelle.
785 reviews12 followers
September 5, 2015
What a hell of a ride. I love love love Jackson. He's so complicated and freaking sexy I'd like to find me one. Good amount of darkness.
Profile Image for Daisy Daisy.
670 reviews24 followers
November 27, 2021
Of course the dead twin isn't dead! Of course H's dad is involved.
More drama with these two and I still feel the H is totally undeserving of the h she deserves someone a million times better than that pig dog but the heart wants what the heart wants and hers is sadly defective.
I am of course going to get round to reading the evil twins book at some point to see how they "redeem" this irredeemable character
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for BooksandBeyondFiftyShades.
1,350 reviews145 followers
September 6, 2015
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤Fantastic 5 Star Review ´`★.¸¸,. •°´♡

Hannah is taken by someone from Jackson's past, and must do whatever she can to survive. Jackson must learn to trust outside help if he plans on saving Hannah in time. Life changing choices must be made, but will they be made in time?

First, let me start by saying I am extremly upset this series is over! Even though they were short quick reads, they were filled with love, passion, angst, and surprises.

Lili threw us for a loop when she decided to bring Jackson's father into the situation. I was worried that it would be rushed, but the pace that is set through this final book perfectly ties all the loose ends together. We learn why Jackson's father is seeking revenge and took Hannah.

I thought Jackson's father showing up was a shocker, but we learn someone from Hannah's past comes back as well. I really wondered what else Lili Valenti would throw at us! Every shocking situation made this final story that much better.

I highly recommend this book. It was a great quick read with so many twists and turns!

Profile Image for Emily (Mrs B's Books).
1,519 reviews83 followers
August 24, 2015
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

This is the last book of a series that must be read from 1-4 and cannot be read as a stand alone book.

The book starts off exactly where we left off in book three with Hannah having been kidnapped by Jacksons father. However Hannah continues to show us her inner strength as she battles for her life and her love for Jackson.

Jackson however comes to show us how the love of the right woman can change a man in all the right ways. Meh has turned his back on vengeance and turned into a sweet loving man, who woolly do anything to protect the woman he loves.

I loved the suspense that has built up over this series and am glad that the answers have been given, I also loved the twists that we're given to us. I really hope that there is a spin off series for Hannah's sister as I think that she too deserves a happy ending.

Profile Image for Ruth.
354 reviews61 followers
October 17, 2015
3.5 STARS

This picks up from book 3. We learn the real deal between these two families..it's a MAJOR reveal. I really enjoyed this series, though I thought the ending was a bit rushed. I thought Jackson and Hannah were perfect for each other. He was controlling but showed a sensitive side, where she was a submissive, she showed that she had strength and a back bone.

This whole series contains lots of drama, mysteries and lots of HOT sex. I recommend..however, maybe wait until the whole series is released as a package instead of spending $$ on each book which are really novellas.
Profile Image for Yvonne.
863 reviews1 follower
August 25, 2015
Wonderful...

I absolutely adore Hannah and Jackson. The whole series has been sizzling with a little bit of fear. This type of story has really grown on me. Actually has me using the references to look up words and places etc. Gotta keep learning!!
Profile Image for Thelma.
694 reviews32 followers
July 3, 2018
The conclusion of the series is good.. we finally see what happened before, why all these was happing so many bad stuff between their families .. between Jackson and Hanna's father. both of them didn't have any good reasons for this fight, they were not a good people and they were taking their sons in their feud...

Jackson is trying so hard to leave Hanna to left her behind, he knows he is not good for her but she will not take a no for an answer, she is ready to fight for what belongs to her for the love of her life even if that means saying goodbye to the people she loved the most her family.. people who at the end didn't help her and didn't know who they were..

so many twist and turns but finally we get to everything we wanted to know..
this was a fast-paced series.. is easy to read and is enjoyable..

Profile Image for HaleyJo.
266 reviews2 followers
December 5, 2021
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was the perfect conclusion to this series. I had a feeling that Hannah was too smart to let doubt rule her head and that she had broken through enough of Jackson's demons for him to be receptive of her. I love it when a series ends like this. Two people who know their battles are never truly over, but know that they don't want to fight them without the other right next to their side.
Profile Image for Marina (Living In Our Own Story).
563 reviews5 followers
February 12, 2016
This is a review for the whole series:

My Review:
I've read other books by Lili Valente before but nothing could have prepared me for this one. It was just out of this world. The story was hot, intense, suspenseful, heartbreaking and intriguing. There were completely unexpected twists and turns through the story that just left my head spinning. And around the end of it, I was seating at the end of my seat and anxious to find out what will happen next. With every single page I've read I just wanted more and more. The characters were definitely entertaining and let's not forget HOT with burn the sheets chemistry between each other. So be prepared for some hot and bothered reading with a sprinkle of tears and heartbreak and even romance.

If I have to be honest, there was very little chance of not liking this series. I mean Jackson is pantie melting hot with a broken heart and carrying scars and pain in his soul caused by the people he loved the most. When you add to that the innocent Hannah and her unending capability for good and love, I was just done for. But this series is much more than that. Hannah is an incredible character and it was intriguing to read how through the book she discovers herself, finds the strength she carries inside and at the same time helps the man of her dreams to heal.

Jackson on the other hand is bitter, angry and closed off. Which considering his past and the pain and agony caused to him by the people he loved the most, is not that surprising. He doesn't believe in love any more, or even being capable of any kind of romantic feelings at all. But Hannah manages to find the way to his heart, buried beneath all the pain and heartbreak and hiding behind a wall of vengeance. She manages to heal his wounded soul and show him the good in the world again.

So, as a whole, this is one incredible story. I am pretty sure that no matter what your preferences are, you will find something you like. There are the incredibly hot burn the sheets scenes with a rough edge to them. You have the suspenseful moments with quite a few unexpected twists and turns (till the very last page) that will keep you on edge most of the time. And of course you will find the romantic side of the story that will just warm up your hearts. So don't waste any time and pick up your copy now. You definitely won't regret it.

This review was originally posted at Living In Our Own Story Book Blog. I received an ARC of the book in exchange of an honest review.
Profile Image for Sharon Mariampillai.
1,964 reviews85 followers
March 30, 2017
This was an amazing read. The story of Jackson and Hannah continues right where part three left off. The story was filled with suspense and was very interesting. The characters were better as the story went on. Jackson is more open in some ways. He is a possessive and dominant man. He had a sort of Christian Grey feel to him. Hannah is more independent. She has a sort of Anastasia Steel feel to her. However, their strengths as individuals makes them that much more compelling when they are together. They have unbelievable chemistry. This book proves that you should not hide your feelings. The ending was perfect. The steamy were hot. Overall, an incredible read.
Profile Image for Tracey.
873 reviews19 followers
August 26, 2015
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

"So never doubt that you can trust me, sunshine...I won't hurt you, I won't let you down, and I won't leave, no matter how deep we go or what we find there."

Suspense and action are the name of the game in DIVINE DOMINATION, Book 4 in the Bought By the Billionaire series by Lili Valente. Just when I thought that things were moving along nicely, that Jackson and Hannah were beginning to trust each other, BAM! Lili ended Book 3 with an unexpected twist, and the story picks right back up here.

The tenuous trust that Hannah and Jackson have begun to build is put to the test when all signs point to his betrayal. It doesn't take long, though, for the real villain to show himself: Ian Hawke, Jackson's father, has made a career of retribution, and Hannah is the chess piece in his game. Having been used by Hannah's father to further his own ends, Ian will stop at nothing to exact his revenge. But he hasn't figured on Jackson, and the lengths that he will go to to protect Hannah.

Hannah was one in a million, the strong, sensitive, beautiful, clever, kinky-as-hell lover he hadn't believed existed until she'd swept into his life. She was his hurricane and his touchstone. She was an endless adventure and the home he never thought he'd find. She was...everything...

Along with the darkly passionate moments that Lili is known for, this last book is also a story about love and the freedom and redemption that occur as a result of opening yourself up to someone and trusting them completely. There is also some revelation about Harley, Hannah's twin sister, and her back story, and I would love to see more about her and Clay. Another 5+-star read, DIVINE DOMINATION is the perfect ending to this series, and I could not have enjoyed it more.
28 reviews
August 27, 2015
The final instalment and I'm going to miss Jackson Hawke! I loved books 1&2, 3 not so much and feel a little disdained with this one.

It felt rushed to me, the narration was told and detailed well but I found the dialogue between characters flat and emotionless at times.

A LOT happens in this book and just ... Well I'd expected more emotion with some of the revelations and uncovered secrets.

Characters in this series have a habit of "returning" from the dead.

There was no closure on where Harley was, where was Hannah's parents, Aunt Sybil & Hiro, Adam and his mother? They were important secondary characters and they were just forgotten about. Too much was left untold for a book that's advertised as the "final instalment"
Profile Image for Soraia.
453 reviews32 followers
January 6, 2016
Finally the ending for this story. Let's be honest, it could have been released as a stand alone novel. The whole chopping it into four pieces was unnecessary and something that's getting way too common in publishing (and I personally detest it).
As for the final part, it was quite cheesy and unsurprising, this is the kind of story that I honestly don't want to give months and months of dedication just to complete it, it's nothing innovative, it's not particularly captivating, it's not done in awe-worthy writing. I'm a little ocd with unfinished things (reason why I soldiered on) and I'm relieved it's finally over and I can say I'll probably never even think of this story again.
19 reviews
August 25, 2015
What an awesome book

This book was an awesome ending to one of the best series I have ever read. If you are looking for a terrific series to read this is by far the best one. I read this book in six hours.
Profile Image for Cheryl   Graham-Petit.
4,019 reviews21 followers
January 26, 2020
The fourth and final installment in the Bought by the Billionaire series, Divine Domination is a quick read packed with edge-of-your-seat suspense, secrets, danger, action, revenge, family drama, loyalty, twists and turns, passionate scenes, love, which all leads to a happily ever after.
Profile Image for Expresso.
854 reviews131 followers
September 1, 2016
Phenomenal ending! Oh my gosh! The twists and turns are CRAZY!!! Get the series! Oh my gosh! It's so awesome!!!
Profile Image for Shelley.
110 reviews11 followers
April 25, 2021

This rant review covers the entire 4 - part serial and contains spoilers. Minor spoilers are visible, but major ones are hidden. Read with caution!

2-2.5 Stars

A lot more action, suspense elements in this installment compared to the previous ones; instead of enhancing the story it kind of bogged it down. As I read, I became impatient for the focus to return to the couple. Furthermore, Hannah had way too many fucking TSTL moments throughout this book. Smdh.

And let's not get me started on her skanky ass, ho ass sister. It pisses me off that that bitch never apologizes for the vile injustices she perpetuated against Jackson - not even indirectly when Hannah confronts her about it. - that book would have been ripped apart by the readership, if ever it even gets written. But looking at all the glowing reviews for Kidnapped by the Billionaire, not a harsh word has been uttered about this lying bitch. I don't think she ever gets her comeuppance, certainly not in this book and not in her own book either it seems, which is why the fuck I won't be reading it.

Furthermore, while I understand Jackson tamping down on his anger & resentment for his wife's sake, I can't believe how easily he forgets & forgives what she did. I mean what the holy hell??? Made me lose a lot of respect for him. I'm not saying he should have still been on a war path, gunning for her like he did in the beginning, because that would have been untenable given that he's married to & in love with the bitch's twin, but I would have had a lot more respect for him if he'd made it clear to his wife that he'd never forgive her sister, even if for her (Hannah's) sake he'd try to tolerate her. I don't believe in this love conquers all bullshit. No, it does not! Not in this context and not when it comes to something so grossly wrong and fucking unacceptable. Are you fucking kidding me? No, no, no, no!

Overall, Jackson was a bit of a disappointment to be honest. I didn't find him to be all that dark & forceful personality wise or dangerous (given his profession). He's definitely got some beta male tendencies even if he likes to play Dom. Nothing is wrong with being a beta, I'm just saying ... he ain't no alpha and he damn sure ain't no anti-hero. He was a completely different person from the man we met in the beginning. I'm not talking about his character growth because character growth is good. That should happen over the course of a book. But the character shouldn't feel like they'd gotten a whole goddamn personality transplant. Hannah, though you got to see a more assertive version of her by the end of the book, was still Hannah. The same Hannah as she was in book 1; the essence of her personality remained in tact. I didn't feel the same about Jackson. He became too soft and tame. I know when a man settles down & marries, he loses a bit of that raw intensity he may have had in the beginning of the relationship ... and that's fine, I can live with that. A caveman attitude and mentality will only work for so long, after all. But! A lot of Jackson's dialogue & internal monologues were just odd. They sounded too cheesy and too much like a female voice.

I would've loved to read about Clay & Jasper, and that book does sound hot, hot, hot! ... but I really really can't stand Harley so I can't bring myself to read her book. Unlike Jackson, I won't forgive her, can't. The bitch doesn't deserve an HEA. What she deserves is prison time & taken away from her. I don't give a fuck how much she's 'changed'. She needs to pay for what she did - when that happens maybe we can talk about forgiveness. Until then, fuck her. I ain't no p***y like Jackson.
Profile Image for Kat Ryker.
788 reviews32 followers
February 20, 2018
I read this book, as well as the other in the series, as a box set from Amazon, so despite the fact that I'm reviewing them separately on Goodreads, the reviews will read the same. :-) My praise will apply to all the books.

Honestly, I'm a little tired of the billionaire stories. I've thought for the last few months that they are a cop-out for writers who have a problem writing a tougher story. After all, it is really easy to write a story if the guy has enough money to make anything he wants happen. No plot necessary, just wing it. Well, that's what I was thinking until I read this series. I'd purchased this a few months ago, but never had time to finish the entire series. Wow. This book is HOT. Just plain, unadulterated, hot. It has a plot that doesn't have anything at all to do with a billionaire doing whatever he wants, at least not at first. The protagonists are well developed, the narrative is well thought-out, the dialogue is interesting and moves the story along, and most of all, the ending is perfect for this book. I'm impressed with the authors ability to take a well-used billionaire theme and turn it into something both dark and light, seductive and primitive, and full of action and suspense too! I'm glad I discovered this series, you will be too.
Profile Image for Adriana.
1,543 reviews8 followers
July 18, 2018
The final installment of the Bought by the Billionaire series is full of dark reveals. Mislead by Jackson's righthand man, Hannah is kidnapped and taken to the one man who has killed so many of her relatives in the name of greed and revenge. Now her father must face the consequences of his actions. As the cards and players are revealed, Jackson and Hannah learn that their pasts are more intertwined than they ever imagined. Learning that Harley is still alive after all these years was a blow to Hannah, but now she doesn't even know if she'll be able to see her again. Their enemy is ruthless and one Jackson never saw coming. But he will stop at nothing until he has Hannah back in his arms. Running against time, Jackson will face his fears, make unlikely alliances and definitely beg, steal and kill if need be. Hannah is not ready to die, she's also not ready to let her enemy kill her sister or the man she loves. So fight she will... So much action. Unexpected twists. Hot sex. And a few more unexpected turns. A fun read for sure.
833 reviews3 followers
August 6, 2022
Mixed feelings

Four book review
No plot spoilers
No real potential triggers although in book two and three there are some close to the bone abuse scenes mitigated somewhat by prior knowledge but are still upsetting.
There is a backstory that slowly emerges that is actually quite good but unfortunately it's underplayed substantially.
I found the story broken down into four novellas really irritating and felt it a bit of a cheat when it would have made more sense to have it presented in one decent sized book with no stop/start having to find and open the next book in the series.
There are quite a lot of sex scenes of a BDSM nature, including manipulative coercion.
There is some swearing including the 'c' word.
There are also quite a few errors, I reached the point where I stopped mentally cataloguing them but they are there.
Would I recommend the series?
No, probably not, it has nothing to do with the errors or content and more because of the fact the four novellas really should have been one book.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 132 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.