Start by marking “Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)” as Want to Read:
Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)

Suit (The Twin Duo #1)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  3,496 Ratings  ·  529 Reviews
When my sister, Isabelle showed up, just ahead of a tropical storm, nostalgia and a need to reconnect took us on a ride…directly into the eye of a different kind of disaster. I woke from a coma unaware that I even had a twin and married to a man with two little girls. Although I fell madly in love with the children that I didn’t remember, I didn’t feel like I belonged with ...more
Published September 20th 2015

Christy
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo C1B6AE4E-D370-4EAF-B144-F389BBC86B59_zpsevtxdglc.jpg

Suit was one of those books that kept me on the edge of my seat, made me feel conflicted and confused at times and really threw me for a loop. Just when I thought I *maybe* had things figured out, I got another curve ball thrown right at me at the end. I recommend when you read this book, read it with someone or talk it out with someone else who’s read it. Otherwise you’ll have all these theories and feelings and no one to share them with!

To wake up in a hospital and not know who you
Pam
5 twistedly erotic stars
"You have everything to suit your needs, and I have you. My slut, to suit mine.”

Can you imagine waking up one day a stranger to your own body and mind? Can you imagine waking up facing off with a handsome devil, only to find out he's your husband, and with him you have two beautiful daughters? Can you imagine waking up being forced back into a life you'd can't remember? Well for Gabriella, that is her fate, her hell and it all started with forgetting to buy some milk.
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

This was my first read by Jettie Woodruff, so obviously I didn’t know what to expect. “Suit” was not exactly what I expected, but it was a very unique read. It was a mind blowing read that kept me at the edge of seat and made me question everything I was reading. The story was intriguing and I was hooked from the prologue which I found very smart.

Gabriella wakes up in a hospital after being in a car accident. It seems she’s married and has two little girls. She has no recollections of w
Dee Montoya
***** 5 Intoxicating Stars*****

(ARC Kindly provided by Author)

(BR with Mel <3)

This book was absolutely mind blowing, I mean, WOW!!!
You know that expression, hurts so good? That's exactly how I felt about this puzzling story. Reading this book was almost like getting high, Suit took me on a powerful and delectable trip, now leaving me strung out and full of emotions.

photo 1c977ed6-5bd0-439e-ab9e-980e77711bb8_zpsgqhvzt55.jpg

Gabriella wakes up in a hospital after being in a terrible car accident. She was in an induced coma for a few days. Now she's
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

description

Separated twin sisters Gabriella and Isabella reunite after being apart for thirteen years. Upon reuniting, a car accident occurs where a reader isn’t sure which sister’s pov we are reading because she doesn’t have any memories. Gabriella's husband, Paxton Price brings her home to her two children and continues his abusive behavior.

"Paxton told me what to do. I did it. Paxton told me to jump. I asked how high. Paxton made my decisions. I let him. Paxton owned my body. I was his slut.
warhawke
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of 2 from The Twin Duo series
POV: First Person -Female
Rating:

Gabriella Pierced woke up from a coma not knowing anything about herself, including the existence of a long lost twin sister. She had to deal with an instant family of a husband and two beautiful daughters while trying hard to recover the past.

Paxton Pierce was used to having control over his life and family. But the traumatic event slowly made him questions his own believes and emotions. Things
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Live In The Moment Stars!
(BR with Dee)

photo eec8e794-002a-4f86-be07-2cb23994c22c_zps2dm1tuxp.jpg

Gabriella Pierce is a 25 yr. old woman living in Florida with her husband Paxton & her two girls. She lives a life that is not really her own. Controlled by a husband that views her as his property & play toy, everything about her life is decided for her. An accident will soon change everything. Gabriella wakes up from a coma with amnesia. She has a hot as hell husband & two children she doesn't remember. She quickly learns she has a messed up
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

Submissive wife runs into her long lost identical twin, that she hasn't told anyone about, and takes off on a wild ride down memory lane to who knows where and way past her seven mile limit her husband has imposed. Let's not forget there is a storm/possible hurricane bearing down on them. It's no wonder she crashes, ends up in a coma and loses her memory. But where is her twin? Good question!

Wow...this book has so many twists and turns, it's crazy. Being my first book by Jettie Woodr
Beverly
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell, talk about a book staying with you! I go into the majority of books blind, so when I started Suit I had no idea what to expect. Regardless, not even the blurb can prepare you for the rollercoaster of emotions I felt while reading.

“You can’t be serious. I don’t even know my name. You can’t just send me home with someone I don’t know.”

Gabby and Izzy are twins, but based on the limited interactions we see it’s obvious they couldn’t be more different. Izzy is a free spirit and lives b
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
Hands down, one of the BEST mindfucks I've read this year!

I love a book that makes me think. A book where I try, page after page, to figure out all the answers. Reading as much as I do, it’s become more and more difficult to find a book that keeps me guessing… Or in this case, second guessing every theory I could come up with. And, boy oh boy, did I ever second guess myself with this one. There was one point, where my brain was twisted in a knot so tight, that I had to stop and stare off into sp
Candace
Mysterious And Suspenseful

Whew! This book blew my mind. I'm so confused right now that I have no idea of what is real. I can't tell up from down! At the same time, I'm completely captivated by this twisted tale.

Following a bad car accident, Gabby awakens with no recollection of her life. Little by little, Gabby's past is revealed to her through flashbacks in her dreams. Never anything recent, her dreams only seem to shed light on her childhood. She goes through the motions, trying to reintegrat
Aleatha Romig
Thoroughly enjoyed SUIT. It's different and that's what I enjoy. The story sucked me in. I can't wait for SLUT! Jettie Woodruff makes some of the best male characters that I hate/love! Paxton is a prime example. I want to hate him, but I just can't. Definitely put this on your TBR!
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.99 Twinning Stars!

*ARC generously provided in exchange for honest review*

This is my first go-around with Jettie Woodruff and she has left me confused...NO, she has left me confounded! What could be worse than surviving a horrific accident only to return home with no recollection of the life you previously lived? Gabriella Pierce finds her life to be not anything that she could have imagined...more than that she is finding that perhaps she is not the same person she once was...

photo 4ed9457e-b26f-48c5-972a-4c36d78254a8_zpsaztgoxx1.jpg

To say Suit blew
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Dee Montoya
5 Stars

I’m a dark junkie. I love the twisted books that play with your mind because it challenges me and sucks me in. Suit is an epic dark book. You will be questioning everything until the very end. You will be sucked in from page one. You will love the Heroine and HATE the Hero. You will want to bash the Hero’s head, yet you want him to have his way with you.

If you are looking for a complex dark book, then Suit is for you.

I didn’t really know anything when I got into Suit. I just knew my frie
Jettie Woodruff
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Suit is .99 cents or free on Kindle Unlimited .Suit Suit (The Twin Duo, #1) by Jettie Woodruff
CC
3.75 Stars

On the surface, Gabriella Pierce lives a blessed existence living in a nice home with two adorable daughters and a loving husband. It isn’t until one day, on the cusp of a tropical storm, when Gabriella’s life irrevocably changes. The question is whether this particular event is for the best or worst. Paxton Pierce is a man who likes control in his personal and business life. He believes his wife, Gabriella, is dutiful and loyal, but when the arrangement suddenly changes, he doesn’t kn
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Mindfuck? I can't help myself! Sign me up!

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each book I read by this author I fall in love with her writing all over again. She has the great talent of sucking you right in.

This book will have you questioning what your reading. It will have you thinking and it will also have you talking to your kindle. Yes it's that kinda read. Jettie once again succeeds in messing with my head.

I don't want to say much about the storyline as I don't wanna spoil it for anyone. If you've loved any of Jetties books then this is certainly a must read. If yo
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fucked-up, dark, baby-kid
I NEEEEEEEED THE SECOND BOOK, LIKE NOW!!

3 Days to go... lets hope it releases early :D

The ending just BLEW MY MIND.
Nikki Reeves
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read every single book by Jettie. She has a way of sucking me into each story. Each and every story she writes has a different feel but this book right here has literally blown my mind. This book is packed from beginning to end with love, marriage, heartache, lies, betrayal, deceit, and to top it off a cocky arrogant asshole! Paxton Pierce is the KING of assholes and might have possibly have by passed Drew Kelley.

Right from the beginning I was hooked. The prologue left me with a million q
Nikki ღ Navareus
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes darker reads, and enjoys stories that keep you guessing the entire book!

FIVE CRAZY "WTF" STARS!!!

This story was awesome. I loved how it sucked me in from the beginning and kept me guessing throughout the entire story. I'm SO happy that I didn't start this series until book two was already out, and the third is due to be released sometime this month, because the cliffies in this series are killer. Definitely starting SLUT immediately!!!

(view spoiler)
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“I was in heaven, married to the devil.”
Ebru
5+ -I own you- Stars!

First of all let me tell you this: This is my very first read by Jettie Woodruff and as you can see I loved every second of it.

I wanted to start this book two weeks ago but unfortunately could start only two days ago. I was so curious about this book, I dont know why. Because I dived into this book totally blind. But I was curious, beyond curious.

What is the Suit about?

Well...Here you go

Gabriella Pierce lives with a domineering husband and two little cute girls.
Her
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via blog tour*

OOOOH BOY… Is this a mindscrew or what! Talk about one headache inducing read! I am simply confused… It’s been a while since I’ve second guessed myself this much, seriously!

Where do I start with this one?

The blurb gives a pretty good idea of how the story will flow. The story itself goes back and forth in time. I feel like that’s pretty much all I can say at this point. HAH!

Gabriella is one interesting character. So is Paxton. I felt like Gabriella felt.
Laura Elizabeth
First off let me thank my Floridian alter ego (my goodreads friend Page Turner ) for loaning me this mind fuck.

Well, if you are in the mood for a mind fuck of the Consequences series variety, this is the book for you! It's part one of two, ends on a cliffy but second book due out later this month.

I couldn't stand the H in this book. Just asshole.
The h was annoying. Every time this asshole swung his dick her way she was sucking it.

Our little h has amnesia after a car accident and remembers no
Jabberwocky

Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Review on Blog: HERE

description
There were no visions of a past, no recollections of who I was or where I had come from. Nothing but unconscious darkness.

Waking up from a coma with a broken body and scarred mind, Gabriella Pierce is forced to live a life she doesn't remember. Who
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Suit (the Twin Duo #1)
Slut (the Twin Duo #2) by Jettie Woodruff
Suit 4.5 stars!! Slut 4 stars!!

This was one of those series that I knew I needed to read in one hit, I had heard the whispers on the grapevine and I was glad that I had decided to read them together. The first book had me on the edge of my seat frantically page turning. What a mind f@@k!! This book had my head all over the place but in a real
SimplyƝì₭

Epic MindF@ck! I read and read a lot of books. I think I know this genre, Jettie got me, not once but twice. But, the way her story unfolds is subtle and dark yet truly twisted. Her writing is simple, yet deceiving. I.LOVED.EVERY.WORD.

I can't say more than read the BOOK! Jettie has a way of taking a horrific experience and walking you through it so it is palatable then flipping you so out of your comfort zone, you are hooked!!! I want to know more about Paxton. I want to get to the end and see
Grace
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full review here => http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2015/0...

As a blogger, we get a lot of email requests to review new releases. As a reader, I'm always searching for that special book, something that will draw me from the first page and make me want to scream from the rooftops on how good it is, once I'm done. The synopsis for this book caught my attention, so I requested it as it looked like some mink fuckery would be in store. I'm always in the book for a good mind fuck, and this book deli
TORI
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

I loved book. It took me a minute to decide how I would review it because pretty much anything I say about the plot can potentially be a spoiler. This is the type of book you want to go into blind. You can read the blurb, but stay away from reviews that give away too much information.

So...since I refuse to tell you a thing about the plot, I'll tell you about the characters and the general feel of the book.

Paxton "Do not call me Pax!" is the husband. And baby let me tell you that he i
C.D.'s Canaries: Suit BR (Twin Duo 1) 10/6/15 250 80 Oct 22, 2015 07:31PM
  • Tempting Bad
  • Betrayal (Infidelity, #1)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Rise (Cold Mark Saga #4)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • Dark Notes
  • A Bedtime Story (A Bedtime Story Trilogy, #1)
  • Porter (Dick Dynasty Trilogy, #1)
  • Flawed (The Butcher, #1)
  • The Ground Rules (The Rule Breakers, #1)
  • Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)
  • I See You
  • Exchange of Fire (SBG, #1)
  • I Know What Love Is (I Know..., #1)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • The Unfortunates (Unfortunate, #1)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
I am a story teller, a life coach, and sometimes a little crazy. I’m at an amazing time in my life where doors are opening, adventures are happening, and new friends are being made. Life is fun and I want to share that joy with the world. I’m Jettie and I am unapolgetically me.
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if y
More about Jettie Woodruff

The Twin Duo (3 books)
  • Slut (The Twin Duo, #2)
  • Solid (The Twin Duo, #2.5)
“The summer we spent on the beach was all the sex education anyone needed.” 1 likes
“I was always the quiet one, the one who followed suit, doing what others told me to do.” 1 likes