Start by marking “Wicked Restless (Harper Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Restless (Harper Boys, #2)

Wicked Restless

(Harper Boys #2)

Andrew Harper grew up in a house marked by tragedy. His older brother Owen did his best to shelter him, but you can only be protected from life’s pain for so long. Eventually, you end up just feeling numb…and isolated.

Loneliness was the one constant in Andrew’s life. Until one girl, met by chance in a high school hallway, changed everything. Emma Burke was a mystery and al
Published October 20th 2015

Brandi
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

It's live! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015...

description

Andrew Harper hasn't lived an easy life, he is no stranger to tragedy or the gossip that follows his family, but he's always had his big brother Owen. Now at 16, Owen is away at college and Andrew is struggling to find his place in the world, no longer in the shadow of his brother. He is detached and lonely, until he meets Emma Burke. She is beautiful and mysterious, he falls quickly.

But one night. Everything changes. Owen and Emma make a choice
Christy
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo 18839152_10103857792060658_6230192912119202999_n_zps04n7k0fl.jpg

Wicked Restless is the second book in the Harper Boys series. I was so in love with the first book that I started this one immediately after. It was a hard to read book, but in a different way than the first.

Andrew Harper is Owen’s little brother. He’s got the curse of the ‘Harper name’ in their small town. When he meets the new student, Emma Burke, she doesn’t seem to care about the rumors surrounding him. She likes him for him. I loved Emma and Andrews beginning story. In fact, I w
Mysza
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Live on : amazon
"Where are you hurt?
I. Hurt. Everywhere."

Who deosn't love a good second chance love story? Huh? The heartbreak, betrayal, rage, angst, miscommunication, secrets revealing and heart mending. If you crave all of that in your books, then you can get it all here.

We meet Andrew and Emma at the age of sixteen, they are young and at the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I just loved seeing them getting to know and falling for each other. One night and horrible accident changes
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 Stars

description

This was a well written story that had me fully engrossed till I got further into the present chapters. I loved Andrew and Emma at sixteen and the events that ensue that torn them apart are very creative. Young Andrew and Emma were so cute and all those butterflies that you look for in a read where flying in full force.

”I want this girl to be the girl- my girl. The one I take to things and experience everything with.”

Thereafter, I kind of struggled with Andrew being a college genius,
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

Unexpected...emotions, unexpected story line, unexpected drama and mostly the sweetest unexpected romance from a young, awkward, nerdy little brother who's grown up to be quite the hunk even with his temper!

So obviously I was surprised at Andrew's story...not anything that I expected. We met Andrew in his brother's book, Wild Reckless, and he was just the sweetest thing and you couldn't help but want him to have this amazing romance. I'm so glad that G.S. fulfilled that.

Andrew and Emma m
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Wicked Reckless
Series: Harper Boys #2
Author: Ginger Scott
Release date: October 20, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I'm a huge fan of Ginger Scott and have followed her since her Falling series. She writes wonderful sweet and poignant New Adult, and she proved she can write a darker and more angst filled story with Wild Reckless. I admire this author so much and with every book I see incredible growth and beauty in her writing. This book is no exception. I saw so m
Jasmine
4.5 STARS! ★★★★☆

"I want Emma Burke. I always have. And I'm going to fight like hell to make her mine."

It's no secret that I've been DYING to read about the youngest Harper boy after finishing Wild Reckless. I even took the liberty to put that in my latter review and proceed to harass beg Ginger to write a spinoff book for him. AND MY WISH CAME TRUE!! This book delivered again when it comes to the delicious angst that I craved for and put me through quite an emotional wringer.

Wicked Restless is
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
4.5 Always Stars

Wicked Restless is a standalone and is part of the Harper Boys series. This is Andrew’s story, the youngest Harper brother.

I seriously love the Harper boys. I loved Andrew from the first book and I was hungrily excited for his story. I love that Andrew is young, nerdy and completely different from Owen. I love Owen in the first book, but like I said, I couldn’t wait for Andrew’s tale.

I love Ginger Scott books because to me, each of them are different. Her angst level can range fr
Beverly
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

We first met Andrew Harper in Wild Reckless, he is Owen’s younger brother. These books are standalones and you don’t have to have read Wild Reckless to enjoy Wicked Restless, but I do think you will have a better understanding of Andrew and his family if you do.

Andrew Harper’s life has never been a picnic, but he is sixteen now and things have gotten better. Regardless, his family still has a negative reputation. Andrew isn’t the star basketball player like Owen, but he is academically gifted an
AJ
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
“It was always you … It was worth it…for you.”

4 heart-clenching second-chance stars

I absolutely adored Wild Reckless, and was thrilled when I learned that Ginger Scott was giving us a sequel – a book featuring Owen’s younger brother Andrew. I would recommend everybody read Wild Restless because it's a sensational book, but you could easily read this one as a standalone if you really wanted to.

This book introduces Andrew as a 16 year old. Andrew lived through the same nightmare childhood that hi
TeriLyn
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

**Wicked Restless generously provided by Wordsmith Publicity in exchange for an honest review.**

4 ”It’s always been you.” Stars

Andrew Harper’s story in Wicked Restless comes as the second installment of the Harper Boys series but can be read as a standalone. I’m a huge fan of Ginger Scott’s and am so because with each new YA/NA title she releases there’s an aura of magic introduced in her stories that always reminds of the precarious state of falling in love for the first time. This story told f
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

"I want Emma Burke. I always have. And I'm going to fight like hell to make her mine. I know a thing or two about fighting."

Ginger Scott.....there is only one question I have for you. Can I claim Owen and Andrew all to myself? (**please note- I am here picturing you nodding and agreeing with me that I can have those Harper Boys. haha**) Wicked Restless is the second and final installment of The Harper Boys and one of my most highly anticipat
Jen
Yay...I am back from holidays which was great! LOL Now, for as for this book...I am not sure if it was because I was on holidays and preoccupied with all of the excitement...I just couldn't seem to get into this book. A huge part of the issue for me was the fact that the couple spent a great deal of their story apart from one another. This is a very big pet peeve of mine when I am reading any kind of romance book. My preference with any love story is having a ton of interaction with the main cha ...more
Eliza
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

photo 8D80F14F-0FE8-4BD8-87E5-0D368D92E223_zpsh0pnbzgk.jpg
Bella
This book is amazing.

I LOVED the first book in this series. Sometimes that makes me afraid to read the second book because I have expectations and sequels don't always measure up.

That was NOT the case here at all. I couldn't put it down.

What I loved:
- The writing - Ginger sucks me in.
- Andrew. OMG. What this boy went through. I love Andrew Harper. He's smart AND athletic. The inner turmoil, his struggles to not let anyone close. Gah.
- Emma. Emma went through her fair share of struggles. And
Syndi
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Loz
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it

i had to think about my rating for this one. loved the first 40% but struggled a little with certain choices made by our characters at a certain stage but thats not to say i didnt enjoy and utterly devour it!

i am a huge fan of ginger scott. she is one hell of a storyteller who not only writes some of the most beautifully sweet new adult books but has yet again proved she can tackle some of those darker and more emotional tones and elements throughout the genre.

this book had a bit of som
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
EXCERPT:
“Alright, Harper. Who’s the target tonight?” Trent leans over me, startling me out of my trance, grabbing my next beer and taking it for his own.

“Hey, dickhead,” I say. He holds up a hand and orders another one, sliding it to me. “I’m pretty sure it’s your turn this time.”

His face falls and his complexion turns green. Trent and I have this game we play with one another. It started as a drunken dare a few months ago, when he goaded me into taking a girl home from Majerle’s Pub. I’m not su
Rachmi Febrianty
As much as I liked and enjoyed reading this book, Andrew and Emma's story wasn't as engaging as Owen and Kensi's. I think my main problem was the way they tell their stories. They tend to have long monologue it felt on and on and on all the time. And when I read a story where the main characters keep doing the wrong things, torture themselves and then regret it and moping around, it made the book feel longer to my liking and a bit boring.

It didn't mean that it wasn't a nice reading, though, not
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Wicked Restless was like a big old punch to my heart! So many emotions, I almost felt sick for both Andrew and Emma at times, that's how hard their story was.
Moon Love
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.75 stars!

I first fell in love with Andrew Harper when I met him in Wild Reckless, the book featuring his older brother Owen. I fell in love with him multiple times while reading Wicked Restless. There was just something about everything Emma and Andrew had to go through to find happiness with each other that touched me and I'm sure it'll touch you too.

Andrew is not unaffected by all the drama and fascination surrounding the Harper name. Things have been rough and tough, but he's always been th
For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog
I’m not even sure where to start this review. I openly and justifiably gush over every single one of Ginger’s books. She is the master of writing about first loves, and she writes the best first kiss scenes known to man. There is always some drama and her characters have depth and a meaningful back story. However Andrew Harpers story is a little more than that. There is so much angst it was actually ripping my heart out. While I am used to there being conflict and misunderstandings, there was ac ...more
Renee
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Are you expecting a good read? well this is better than good and greater than great! The issues here are BIG Wow Ginger talk about tackling it all head on I'm one book. I thought about redemption for Emma and that did NOT come easy at all.

There are very important social issues here that I am glad were addressed and we'll just leave it there because I won't spoil it.

I am a huge fan of Ginger and this book turned up the angst. Good God I do love angst. I'm bowing at another accomplishment for yo
Ali
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Scott produces stories that tighten my chest by making my heart feel bigger than it’s typical shriveled, black self. Wicked Restless, the second story in the Harper Brothers series, accomplished just that.

Andrew Harper has not had a silver spoon upbringing, anything but. His family has struggled with mental illness, suicide, drugs and crime. He’s been cast aside by the small town he lives in, labeled as trouble, despite never actually being in any. Few see past the sins of his last name. Until E
Veronika's ReaderFeeder
Aug 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
❤ Those Harper Boys ❤
Emily ~Social Butterfly PR~
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I’m not really sure where to start with this review. I finished this book three days ago, I’ve given myself time to digest it, re-read it and yet I still can’t seem to figure out where to start. What can I say to sway you to read this book? What can I do to make you meet this incredible author? This book has left me speechless, so I guess I should just say what I need to say.

For me, it’s the rawness, the hunt— chasing something, taking something from someone, hurting them to get it, and not cari
Jaime Arkin
Ginger Scott’s books are among my very favorite in the NA genre and when I had the opportunity to get my hands on her next book early, you know I dropped everything. This is book 2 in the Harper Boys series and it focuses on Andrew, Owen’s younger brother. Andrew hasn’t had an easy life…rumors and gossip have followed him everywhere because of his family’s history, and Owen has always tried to shelter him from it. It’s left him pretty isolated and lonely.

A chance meeting in gym of all places int
Margie
**ARC received in return for an honest review**

This was a beautiful romance about second chances, which just so happens to be my favorite theme in books. It's no secret that I adore Ginger's stories. I always rave about them. She's on the top of my list for "must read authors" everytime she releases a book. She writes the best heroes in my opinion.

In the second book in this series we have Andrew. If you remember from the last book he was Owen's little brother. He was always trying to protect
Jenny Jo Weir
5 STAR SPECTACULAR!

My girl Ginger has done it again! I cannot express how much I love this author! Her work is phenomenal and she is amazingly talented. I am so glad to have found her.

Where to start? Andrew...I'm speechless. Wow, he is...WOW. I LOVE HIM. I loved Owen and now Andrew also owns my heart. He's broken and hurt and cursed. He's also sweet and wonderful and loved. I felt his struggle with every word written. My heart bleeds for him and he is one of my all-time favorite characters ever
Young Adult Conte...: Wicked Restless by Ginger Scott starting 10/21/15 27 23 Oct 26, 2015 03:52PM
  • Surviving Love (Sulfur Heights, #4)
  • Tryst
  • Before They Find Us
  • Hostage
  • Under These Restless Skies
  • The Sexiest Man Alive (Life and Love on the Lam, #4)
  • Life on the Level (On the Verge #3)
  • See Through Me (Lose My Senses, #1)
  • Starting Over (Nugget, #4)
  • Disarranged (Arranged, #2)
  • Only Forever (Only, #4)
  • Where My Heart Breaks (A Willoughby Inn Love Story, #1)
  • World of Ash (Ash and Ruin #1)
  • Learning the Ropes (Rodeo #3)
  • Lost in Flight (Complicated Love, #2)
  • The Best of Me (Return to Briarwood, #2)
  • Whore
  • Unmasking Zach (Ellery College, #2)
Ginger Scott is an Amazon-bestselling, Goodreads Choice Award and Rita award-nominated author of several young and new adult romances, including Waiting on the Sidelines, This Is Falling, Wild Reckless, The Hard Count, Cry Baby and Bred.

A sucker for a good romance, Ginger’s other passion is sports, and she often blends the two in her stories. (She’s also a sucker for a hot quarterback, catcher, pi

Harper Boys (2 books)
  • Wild Reckless (Harper Boys, #1)
“For always, Emma Burke. For always,” he breathes.-Andrew 2 likes