Start by marking “More (The Evermore Series, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
More (The Evermore Series, Book 1)

(Evermore #1)

Miserable and dejected in her marriage, Isabel Fields encounters a stranger in a bar promising an opportunity to change her life. Nonetheless, she must make a decision she thought was reserved for other women.

Sexual dominant, Sebastian York, specializes in igniting passion in his lovers, but women always come and go, and he’s never had a woman to call his own.

Leading Izz
Published September 25th 2015 by Troll River Publications (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More

Carol McKibben
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Hot! Hot! Hot! Move over 50 Shades of Grey and make room for More! Easy to read and explicit, I don't usually read erotica, but this one grabbed me. Congratulations, Rachel De Lune, you've got the beginnings of one hot series in your hands.
Coco.V
Jan 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/28/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
I’m invisible to my husband. Miserable and dejected in the marriage that once meant everything to me.
Until I met him.

A stranger in a bar promising an opportunity of More.
Sebastian York ignites a fire within me that’s addictive - a buried passion that touches my heart and satisfies my deepest desires.
But the sacrifices that come with my decision torture my soul and taint the love I want to put my faith in. Can I trust the man that seems too good to be
Theresa
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Isabel Fields is married, has a good marketing job, and a supportive best friend. Her husband, Phil isn’t the most adventurous in the bedroom, and Isabel craves much more than the one-sided lovemaking she puts up with. She tries to explain her desires to Phil, but he has no intention of getting into that kinky stuff with Isabella.

After feeling let down once again by Phil, Isabel stops by a bar and starts up a conversation with very handsome and sexy Dom Sebastian York. Over time, Isabel and Seba
Charlotte Hart
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A beautiful start !

This is the first book in a beautiful story of a woman discovering her needs, and wants. It's extremely well told from both POV's and holds a real sense of intimacy to it that some books are desperately lacking. Ms De Lune writes with emotion seeping from every pore, so this book is a very engaging piece of nourishment for the soul. And the lead man is TO DIE FOR, which means it's also very hot, steamy hot, so you may need to get your spare knickers ready ...

A really great rea
Roxs Reads
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
* I WAS GIVEN AN ARC FOR AN HONEST REVIEW *
I really enjoyed this book - I actually couldn't put it down! Definitely real competition for 50 Shades and in my opinion, would win hands down. The writing is excellent and flows beautifully letting your imagination stay with the scene all the way through. The BDSM scenes are mesmerizing leaving you hot hot hot! Watching Isobel struggle with her failing marriage, being tormented by her own morals and confused about what she wants out of life and strugg
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Hot, erotic... keeps you turning the pages. Well-written with great characters and writing that is easy to read.
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, romance
I enjoyed this book. I have a mixed bag of emotions where the characters are concerned, but this a good thing because they author had me caring about them and their happiness. I went from wanting to hug then slap sense into the characters throughout the book. This ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted
Karenj
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
unfortunately dnf at 51%. whilst I enjoyed some parts of it I couldn't get into it a much as I wanted to.
Amanda McCalip
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel De Lune is a master of her craft, and I can't wait to see where book two of The Evermore Series takes us. More is a story about being awoken sexually and personally. Isabel who is very unhappy in her marriage, just wants more. Her husband long ago abandoned her needs, her feelings, and it shows in this story. She suspects that her husband is cheating as well.

She meets Sebastian York, a man who is easy on the eyes, and dominant to the core. This man can take her where she has dreamed of g
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
All I can say is that thank goodness book 2 is out and available. Believe me I will start Forever More as soon as I complete this review.

I have kind of done things a little backwards. I haven’t read the first 2 books in the Evermore Series but, have read books 3, 4 & 5.

I have truly enjoyed reading Isabel Fields & Sebastian’s story. Isabel is on an emotional roller coaster. She wants, no she needs more from her marriage to Phil and she isn’t getting it. Even when she opens herself up to
Kelly Kemmerly
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Rachel De Lune's writing!
It like you are right there in the story, building relationships with the characters, feeling their emotions, and experiencing all that deliciousness right along with them. More is just that, so much More!!
Isabel finally admits she is drawn the life of submission and wants desperately to try it. But what does she do if her husband isn't open to it? Does she seek it on another level from another man she trusts or ignore her deepest desires and compromise her happi
Kathy
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wow! better then 50 shades of grey! sexy, hot!!! you won't be disappointed!

country gals book blog
Tissues-0
Overall Rating-5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Christina

Ummm... where have I been? Why am I just now finding out about this author and this series?! To say that I LOVED the beginning of this series would be an understatement. I couldn't get enough of Izzy's journey to finding herself and what she really wanted.

Isabel is unhappy in her ten year marriage. Her husband is always gone and never shows her any kind of affection or attention, always working late or
Kyleigh
Wanting More

Let me start by saying the writing in this is incredible. Rachel is a master of her craft. She has a way of turning words that resonate with the reader. I found myself relating to Izzy, despite a healthy marriage, because it wasn't just about a woman's unhappiness but a longing. And I think a lot of women are afraid to accept their sexual desires for "more" because of society's way of portraying women with healthy sexual appetites.

That being said, I hated Isabel. Gods almighty was s
S.N. McKibben
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: d-s, male-dominant, sexy
Rachel De Lune has reached into the minds of unsatisfied married women everywhere and put their doubts fears and hopes on the page. Her novel is a poignant topic for discussion. She created a timely message wrapped in plain words.
Fingers-of-God photo Fingers-of-God.gif

Men who read this would probably either gain insight into the female mind or find themselves a bit overwhelmed. Women who read this - you've felt this way at one point or another - and can identify with Izzy on some level.
Hands photo 7352800.gif

In light of Ashley Madison, the Evermore Ser
Erin McFarland
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOT!!! This book has some serious heat!!! But don't think that's all it has, it has a wonderful storyline that will suck you right in.
Izzy was so frustrating. Seriously frustrating. But I understood her. Her indecision, her hesitations. I got her. The las thing you ever want to be considered is a failure. But what if the one person that said they would be everything for you just can't anymore? What if they never really did? And what would you do if you had the chance to fulfill your every d
Saunders
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Isabel Fields accepts she has a miserable marriage. She wants more from her husband - tied up and spanked and some spark injected into the passionless relationship she has with husband Phil. Of course he rejects this "suggestion" to spice up their life and walks out - which becomes the norm for these two throughout the book.

She meets "sexual dominant" Sebastian York one night drowning her sorrows. He is meant to "ignite" passion in his lovers and promises her the opportunity to change her life.

I
Rachael
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I WAS GIFTED A COPY OF THIS TITLE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

This was my first of Rachel’s books and I was excited to see the reviews already up for it, and couldn’t wait to start the series. It is a very comparable series starting out to how FSOG is, and I love that about it. It pulls you in from the first page when you read “I’m Invisible. My husband hasn’t come on to me in months.” I was immediately intrigued and curious as to where this book was going to take me. It is full of emotion,
Lora
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
3 out of 4 stars

Izzy is dealing with a failing marriage and desires for things she doesn't really know anything about - other than all the internet research she’s done. Sebastian is a Dominant who offers to help her without the idea of anything beyond teaching her the basics.

As romance novels go, they both got way more out of their friendship and connection than either was thinking they would. The story was good, but a little too detailed in places. Also, the vocabulary choices weren’t my favo
Annie B.
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I chose to Read and Review this book from The Authors Explosion Event on FB

This was my first Read By Rachel and i can assure you that it won't be the Last.

Isabel is a women that married her college Sweetheart and living a little quiet life. After a 11 year marriage Izza and Phil are more like roomates then Husband and wife. He works ALOT and Likes to spend his evening with his buddys while his wife is alone at home.

One night that she is home alone again, she decides to go think at a pub to have
Leanne
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What did I think?! Now there is a question...

Fuck me sideways and call me Mary!!

Read of the year so far. I am beyond in love. With Rachel as an author, with Seb and Izzy both as a couple and on their own, with their story, with the knowledge that I get to see them again.
It's all just too much!!!
After all that was 50 Shades, there were women across the world thinking about their husbands the way Izzy thinks about Phil. It's a story many a woman may well feel to be knowledgeable with, or dream abo
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
This is a story about sexual and personal awakening, please don't let the infidelity detract from the story. Isabel is unhappy in her marriage Her husband has emotionally and sexually abandoned her long ago. Izzy even suspects he's cheating on her.

Izzy decides to venture out on her own instead of staying home in a lonely house. She meets Sebastian York, a man who can lead her on a sexual journey, satisfying Izzy's craving for submission. However it becomes more and Izzy has to find strength to c
G
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, erotica
I received a copy of this book from the author during their R4R tour for an honest review.

This is my first book by the author and it won't be my last. The writing is superb, she has managed to take me on this journey with Izzy, all her emotions her confusion, her happiness and her joys. She gets into the heart of a woman confused about where her marriage is going, but determined to try and find her sexual self,t he person she has hidden except in secret.

Izzy is a woman who, while i did have issu
Jessica
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want More of Izzy and Seb

I LOVE reading this book. It gives me pleasure in so many ways. Nothing beats a married woman when her husband cannot pleasure her in bed. This book is an eye-opening for married couple.

Communication really is a key for couples to enjoy their married life. Izzy lacks not from her husband. She has a fantasy (who does not?) that she wants her husband to fulfill. I cannot blame Izzy of what she did. I even adored her more. I wish she can decide right away. She has been b
Krista
Feb 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @59%

I was hoping to like this book, but I really can't stand Izzy. She is very annoying with her indecision about wanting out of her marriage. I would understand if maybe she had kids or if her husband was a great person outside of the bedroom or something that was tying her to her marriage. But it's not like that. Her husband is a douche and she knows it. He's cheating on her and she knows it. They never talk and she knows it. He won't even talk to her when she tries to talk about something
Heather Ross
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I. Love. This. Book.

It was my absolute pleasure to be involved in the editing for this novel. Rachel writes with such fluid beauty that the words slide effortlessly off the page and into your imagination.

I felt what Izzy felt as the story went along and I fell head over heels for Sebastian. The book attacked all of my emotions at various times and I found myself up until all hours of the night, not wanting to put it down and sleep.

The BDSM scenes were fantastically written and kept me turning
Jeri
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Whew! Hot and spicy reading, but also emotional and thoughtful. Izzy and her husband are going through the motions of their marriage. Izzy suspects her husband is cheating on her, but has no proof. Then, she meets Seb. "I wanted more and he's given it to me. I wanted him to be gentle and guide me into this darker side of my sexual desires and he has. What else do I want from him?" Read on to experience Izzy's darker side, see what ...more
Clair Martin
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
After getting this book to read in exchange for a review, I had to buy it!
I honestly cannot wait to read the next in this series.
If it weren't for actually having to deal with life, I would have read this book in one sitting. I wanted to know what would happen Izzy and her relationship with her husband and her -more-.
I imagine that lots of people crave what Izzy is looking for. Maybe not a BDSM relationship but to feel loved and cared for. The story was relatable and not just a fantasy love stor
Marilyn
This passionate, suspenseful story was totally absorbing! I read it in a day. It's about woman in a terrible marriage and the sexy, dominant man she meets one night who understands and appreciates her submissive desires. I adored how they met unintentionally again and are drawn to each other. The story is intense, sexy, and the conflicts they struggle with deeply personal. The writing was wonderful and pure, vivid emotion filled the pages. I can't wait for the second book to find out what happen ...more
Yvonne Eason
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well it has taken me a while to finish this book. Not because I couldn’t get into it but because of other blogging commitments.

More is what it leaves you wanting after finishing. It can’t be read as a standalone as it ends on a cliffhanger, but this then makes you download forever more.

I am excited to see where the relationship with Seb and Izzy goes and if she will leave her cheating husband.

It’s a great 4
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Graying of the Snow
  • Linger (Masked Emotions, #1)
  • Apartment 21: Part 1 (Erotic Romance Novella Serial, #1)
  • Dirty Friends (Beautifully Dirty, #1)
  • Prepper's Total Grid Failure Handbook
  • Feeling White (The White Trilogy, #2)
  • The Mortecarni
  • THORNE: Rose's Dark Contract (Book 1)
  • Your Behavior: Understanding and Changing the Things You Do
  • The Hunt
  • Natexus (Natexus, #1)
  • Memortality (The Memortality Saga, #1)
  • Tingle
  • Forfeit (Degrees of Separation Trilogy, #1)
  • Divine Conspiracy
  • The One Addicted (The One Trilogy, #2)
  • Promise
  • Final Verdict
Rachel De Lune writes emotionally driven contemporary and erotic romance.

She began scribbling her stories in the pages of a notebook several years ago, and still can’t resist putting pen to real paper. What ifs are turned into heartfelt stories of love where there will always be a HEA.

Rachel lives in the South West of England and daydreams about shoes with red soles, lingerie and chocolate. If s

Evermore (5 books)
  • Forever More (The Evermore Series, Book 2)
  • Surrender to More (The Evermore Series, Book 3)
  • More Than Desire (The Evermore Series Book 4)
  • Finally More (The Evermore Series Book 5)