Start by marking “Fade to Red” as Want to Read:
Fade to Red

Fade to Red

A sexy rock star spinoff of True Love Story...

Dancing in pop superstar Beckham Woods’ entourage was the last thing Roxie wanted. Her life with little Leo was blissfully ordinary; she didn’t have time for the drama that stirring up old memories would surely cause.

But when Roxie took a spot on an international tour with Woods and rock icon Ian Sterling, the lure of financ
Published September 21st 2015 (first published September 4th 2015)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
IT'S LIVE AMAZON http://amzn.to/1QrMJbH

5 STARS

"What do you want?"
"....I want you.Remember? I want everything."

Willow Aster has the ability to drown me in her stories each time I read a book of her!This time was not an exception!I devoured this story, one moment I was at 5% and when I checked again I was at 50% and I couldn't stop!I wanted more and more!I loved the romance and how it developed but what I loved more is the mystery that was in the story that kept me guessing all the time!

Beckha
Alex is The Romance Fox
4,5 stars
Who has never fantasized about a rock star falling in love with you?
 photo tumblr_n8jl8mWxhs1tfyvz8o1_500_zpsngzeg6f6.gif
Sharing his magical and dazzling life with you. It’s the ultimate dream come true!! The perfect dream!!

Willow Aster’s Fade to Red, which can be read as a standalone, it does include Ian & Sparrow from True Love Story…which, if you haven’t read yet..you should, because it’s an absolutely amazing book, is the ultimate story of a rock star.

Fade to Red, a beautifully-crafted, well-written story gives you a backstage p
Brandi

Author: Willow Aster
Release date: September 21, 2015
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

It's been a couple of years since I've read anything from Willow Aster. I remember checking out True Love Story and really loving it. I completely fell for Willow's writing style, it's very eloquent and provoking. This time around, I discovered that Fade to Red is told in third person POV. Which for many isn't an issue. But for me personally, I've gotten u
Dee Montoya
****4 Rockin' Stars****

(ARC Kindly provided by Author)

So many things about this book I loved. I was completly hooked from the moment I started reading. Fade To Red totally satisfied the craving I had for a Rockstar story but in all honesty it was so much more than that. Romantic, suspenseful and so much fun, this book is a Must Read!!

photo 82125be8-09ed-4eb5-a2d3-b8f559923bad_zps9qelzvru.jpg

Roxie's life dream has always been to be a successful dancer, she's trained very hard over the years to achieve her goal but being a single mother has put the br
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of True Love Story
Shelves: read-in-2015
3.5 - 4 ★'s

Beckham grew up in a musical family that toured together for a while and then he eventually went out on his own and made it big. And like most big rock stars, he dabbled in everything. Now sober and more mature, he's wanting to make his possible last tour the best ever even inviting Ian Sterling to tour with him.

Yes, that's Ian from True Love Story! I was really happy to get more Ian and Sparrow and even baby, Journey. I just didn't realize how much we would be getting of them.

The
Sabrina
Sep 22, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Stars

Roxie wanted to try out for Beckham Wood's backup dancer to show herself that she still had wha it takes and to give her the courage to open her own studio if she got the job. She never planned to take the job and tour with a man she can't stand, but when she learns what the pay is, she know's it will be the best thing for her and her son.

Beckham has been clean and sober for over a year, no booze, no drugs, and no girls. Then he see's his new backup dancer and know's he needs to stay awa
BOOKS Between
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Fade to Red by Willow Aster is a contemporary romance heavily laced with mystery, intrigue and thrilling plot twists.

As always, Willow Aster produces a flawlessly written book. Her writing is clean, descriptive and flows beautifully. The story includes fan favorites, Ian and Sparrow Sterling from Aster’s first book, True Love Story. Beckham Woods is introduced as the highly popular pop star with Roxie Taylor as his new lead dancer. Their chemistry is explosive, right from the start. B
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆ 4.5 You Were Always Mine Stars ☆☆☆☆

Willow Aster did it again! This story started off slow but ended with an amazing bang. LOVED IT!!!

photo PicsArt_1443973227236_zpslz2ch0fj.jpg

Roxie and Beck, she's a dancer and a single mom, he's a sexy rock star with a past. A past that broke Roxie's heart. A past he can't remember and she can't forget.

This is their tale of working out the past to make their future better.

Roxie never intends to fall back in love with Beck. Beck never intended to be drawn to the memories he can't quite grasp bu
Sbell
Sep 25, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 Confused Stars: This is going to be a hard review for me to write because there was just so much going on in this book. I think you have to read "A True Love Story" first, to appreciate the entire story of this book. Where this book was about Beck and Roxie, it focused a tremendous amount on Ian and Sparrow from "A True Love Story".

I can't review this book without first saying how her first book gutted me. The writing was amazing and I was engrossed in Ian and Sparrow, until I was hit out o
Melissa Brown
Shelves: favorites-shelf
Willow Aster has created an original, suspenseful story that I devoured in a matter of hours. She weaved a mysterious romance with skeletons in closets and danger lurking in the shadows. But, in true Willow fashion, she made me smile and laugh just as often as she toyed with my mind. It was absolutely delectable and is now my favorite novel of hers to date! Grab this one as soon as it's available!
Becky Frosco
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
so good. SO GOOD.
full review to come
Kelly
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come but just know this...Willow Aster can do no wrong!
Courtney
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Fade to Red held a slight surprise for me in the fact that it had a bit of suspense and mystery added into the plot.

I absolutely adored Roxie and Beckham. Roxie is a dancer and has worked her way up to her dream. Beckham has been in the music industry since he was a kid with his family. These two cross paths and it's obvious that immediately there is a spark between them.

If things were only that easy though. Roxie keeps Beckham at a distance because of his past. But that's not the only issue the
Michelle Finkle
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This story was gripping and exciting! Not what I was expecting. So good! Full review to come.
Ciamar13
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whoa. This book is so good!!!! I literally had to pace myself I didn't want to finish it to fast. So good. I loooved Beckham
And i loved how much Ian was in it. Willow writes the best rockstars. <3
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
I read it to the end ... which is already a bonus.
We have many things going on at the same time. Which makes things a bit confusing and breaks the fluency of reading.
The hero is a recovering junkie.
He does not even remember fucking her before.
She gets very angry at him for it.
Then there is doubt about the paternity of her son.
Strange things and accidents happening behind the scenes of the show.
The heroes of the previous book are also part of the story.
We have a stalker too and I confess that t
Mandy
Fade to Red is the story of two broken people finding what they need in each other. Beckham is a pop star but he’s made his mistakes over the years and at the point that this will be his last tour, ready to retire from the celebrity lifestyle. Roxie auditions to be a backup dancer for Beckham’s upcoming tour but doesn’t expect to get the job. She dreams of being a dancer but her parents feel that it’s not the best choice with the responsibility of being a single parent. When Roxie gets the job a ...more
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Wow, I don't even know where to begin. I loved True Love Story and assumed this would be kind of similar and in a way it was but then it wasn't. There were three stories being told in this book , all intertwined though.

We have the main characters, Beckham & Roxie. Ian & Sparrow and their baby daughter, Journey. The third factor that makes up this book I will not mention so you can discover it yourself but it does cover off the dark side of fame.

Roxie is a single mother to Leo. She put a
Judy
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was really surprised by this book. It took turns that I did not see coming!

For me, this was really three stories in one!
Beckham and Roxie, Ian and Sparrow AND a mysterious someone.

Ian and Sparrow
If you are a fan of True Love Story, like I am, then you'll be ecstatic to know that Ian and Sparrow's journey continues in this book.
Where are they now? How has their relationship progressed? Has Ian really changed?

"The broken parts that made him who he was had been welded back together. The scars we
Christine
DNF...sorry was not feeling it.
MJ
Shelves: 2015-books
Fade to Red is one phenomenal read. Willow Aster proves yet again how masterful her mad writing skills are at creating a story-line like no other. She continues to give us books that not only entertain but make you think. To me that is THE perfect combination and I was riveted literally from chapter 1!

The story follows Roxie Taylor and her hope to be a dancer with Beckham Woods and his upcoming tour. Beckham is a rock god, one who Roxie would rather not have to see ever again, but feels it is he
Tiffany
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Step forward and take a ride on the crazy train. Definitely not what I was expecting! And that ending? WTF.
Talon
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Is anybody really surprised that Willow produced a wonderful and flawless read? I’m not, so you shouldn’t be either. This isn’t just a romance novel, I promise. She made this one fun and actually kind of dark in a weird sense. There was some mystery that kept me on my toes and made me pay attention to details and I loved that about Fade to Red.

The writing was very descriptive but also very clean. I loved how there was some humor thrown in there also. I am not lying when I tell you that there is
The BookWhisperer
Sep 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Fade to Red is a potentially explosive plot line. Beckham and Roxie have some powerful chemistry from the start, and the sorted past gives it even more momentum. The added friction of Roxie's son, and the additional soft personality that we see from Beckham promises for a ready made family. The destination of this story is far from hidden, but the twists and turns along the way are still vaguely mysterious. The detailed history for Roxie is kept quite for the majority of the story leading me to ...more
Abby McCarthy
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Willow Aster's Fade to Red takes you into the world of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biehl. Okay, I'm lying, but that is the exact power couple I imagined while reading. (Please God, don't tell me they split. I've had my nose stuck in a book and could have missed)

We fall into the world of rockstar Beckham and his lead dancer Roxie. Roxie has some animosity and secrets that you can't wait to figure out. I liked her.

Beckham might just be too good to be true. He makes mistakes, some that are never
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Rating: 5 stars
Spoiler-free review
Title: Fade to Red
Author: Willow Aster
Release Date: September 21, 2015

Sparrow and Ian’s story continues in Fade to Red. You do not have to read True Love Story to enjoy Fade to Red, BUT I highly recommend it because it's an amazing book! Three new characters are introduced - including Roxy and Beckham. I’m not going to tell you anything about the third character who happens to be a stalker. This sexy, rock-and-roll romance is full of mystery, suspense and kept m
Hms
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: band-boys-chicks
Roxie has a chance to dance in pop star Beckham Wood 's tour and the money she can earn would set she and her son Leo's financial future. Little does Beckham Woods know that this isn't their first meeting and that Roxie loathes him. Beckham has fought and won his battle with addiction but must make amends with the ones he's hurt. As Beckham and Roxie navigate a rocky romance, danger lurks in the shadows threatening Roxie, Beckham and the ones they love. This is a roller coaster ride of a story, ...more
Stefanie
Loved everything about this book and could totally relate to the love/hate relationship between Roxie and Beckham. The prologue had me intrigued and hooked from the very beginning of their story. A lot of things that unfolded I didn't see coming, but in the end everything worked/just fell into place. This is a standalone novel however the ending does leave you wondering about what could happen next, I guess only time will tell. And for those of you that loved Sparrow and Ian from True Love Story ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Fans of Willow Aster: Fade to Red Read Along Discussion 30 37 Nov 10, 2015 08:53PM

• Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • Obsessed
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Four  (Teaching Willow, #4)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • First Love Second Chance
  • Complete Me
  • Resolution (Swept Away #3)
  • April Fools (April, #2)
  • Kratos (Take Over, #3)
  • Georgia On My Mind
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Wreaking Havoc
  • Holly Hearts Hollywood
  • Heartbreak Ranch (A Very Sexy Romance)
  • Checkmate With Bishop (Hellion MC #5)
  • Twisted (Twisted, #1)
Willow Aster is the author of True Love Story, In the Fields, Maybe Maby, Fade to Red, Lilith, and 5,331 Miles. She is also half of the Fisher & Aster writing duo of The End of Men series.

Writing is the ultimate escape ... I love it and hate it and can't live without it. My home is in St. Paul, MN with my husband, two kids, and our rescue dog.

Join me on my website: http://www.willowaster.com/

J