Start by marking “Everything After (Everything After, #1)” as Want to Read:
Everything After (Everything After, #1)

Everything After

(Everything After #1)

Life is made of moments; little pieces of time.
Most pass by with little significance, while a small few have the ability to alter our entire course.

That is exactly what I've spent my twenty-two years on this earth trying to avoid.
For as long as I can remember my life has been mapped out; a series of events that I check off of a list. Each task leading me to the next.
Where
Published November 17th 2015 by Daft Empire

To ask other readers questions about Everything After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything After

Start your review of Everything After (Everything After, #1)
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Doesn't that cover looks simply delicious ? I choose to read this one because I received the next book as a review copy and I wanted to stay "in line" and wow ... let me tell you the story is as delicious as the cover promises. I am pretty sure - if you like RockStar novels you will inhale this one - enjoy

═══ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / FOLLOW US ════

FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/JerisBookAttic
Twitter : https://twitter.com/JeriTRyan
Goodreads : https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2...
Bloglov
—ReadAlongWithSue—

Yeah for a Rocking Rocker Romance!

I've completely jumped out of my usual books, I do this once in a while, keeps my reading matter fresh. Seeing as I review so many books per year.

This is a really powerful rocking romance.

You can map your life out as well as you can, know what you would like to be when you get older, what you would like to achieve, sometimes its a direct route and sometimes life's path have deviations. But you can still get to your journey in the end.......
maybe.

GENRE: Contemporary Rock Star Romance
PUBLICATION DATE: November 17, 2015
CLIFF HANGER: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

SYNOPSIS:
Life is made of moments; little pieces of time.

That is exactly what I've spent my twenty-two years on this ea
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Focus on the goal...

I can't resist a Rocker Romance, so seeing that as part of the title pretty much guaranteed I'd give it a chance. I think I was almost as excited as Nora when I found out she was getting the opportunity of a lifetime, an assignment touring with the rock band Everything After. I knew if she was going, I was going too...squeee! I knew it would be a tight squeeze sharing that tiny bunk and the tour bus, but I couldn't wait to meet those sexy rockers.

The fact that Nora was an upt
Lauren
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh No, Melissa Toppen. You get back here and write more to this story! You can’t end it like that!! I need MOOOOOOORRRREEEEEE!!! *insert adult sized baby fit*

Okay. I’ll stow the fit for now, but seriously? More please?

Nora’s dream of being a top music journalist finally lands in her lap after years of hard work. Even with the short notice, she jumps at the chance at following an up and coming rock group on their tour. She might seem impervious to their rocker appeal, but as we all know, women lo
Morgan Harris
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

This was my first Melissa Toppen book and definitely not my last! She killed it and had me hooked from the start.

Nora, a striving to be musical journalists, lands an opportunity to sky rocket her career! She's going on tour with a hot male band for a couple of months. What she doesn't know is how she'll juggle her potential career and heart at the same time! Nora, is smart, funny and musically gifted and loves her career path and won't stop at a
Tina
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for an honest review. I can honestly say that, I couldn’t wait to read this book by this author. I always enjoying reading a rock romance, but when I knew she was writing this book, I couldn’t wait to see how this book turned out.

This is the story of Nora who just finished college and landed her dream a job at Star Magazine. We’ve got Killian HOT rocker who is coming up in the charts with his band. I loved the chemistry they shared with each other and I just felt pulled in
Le Ann Foster
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4 stars!

I like a all kinds of books but one of my top 3 is rocker books and this book didn't disappoint.

I felt everything that these two characters went through. I love how Toppen kept us on toes and how Nora fought her attraction for Killian.

Nora life has always been mapped out. She has always known where and when her life is going until she meets Killian.

Killian is the front man for Everything After. He is a lady's man. That is
Connie
Beautiful story! A dead inside, rock star and a shy, introverted music journalist struggle to find meaning in the rigid, empty lives they face everyday. Killian and Nora are extreme opposites. Killian lives a fast and loose rock-style life while Nora controls every fiber of her life through lists, plans and schedules. Nora also has a huge problem with all the women who drape themselves over Kilian like they own him. Is there a future for these two? (eBook edition)
Janee
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Expectations

Good, but not what thought this book would be like. I have read some of this author books. Vastly different from I have read from her. Not saying this book was terrible, it was quite good. Again not what I expected
Cheryl
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review of Everything After (Everything After #1) by Melissa Toppen

Review done for Hooked on Books & CherryOBlossoms Promotions

4 out of 5 stars

Nora Brandt has been given the job of a lifetime; she gets to follow the band Everything After on tour. She is a journalist for a music magazine and she has the task of writing about the band.

Melissa Mendoza
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Taking my mouth on a slow heated kiss, he reaches for me, pulling me towards him. I go without hesitation, eventually settling onto his lap. Wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands immediately run along the scruff that lines his jaw before plunging into his hair.”

5 Everything After stars!!! Killian is such a sexy, bad@ss rock star and he made this book so much fun to read.

Life is made of moments; little pieces of time.
Most pass by with little
Sassy Southern
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok so anyone that knows me knows that rockers are one of my all time favorite books to read. And this one lived up to my expectations now it didn't blow me out of the water but it was a very very good read and I would definitely recommend it and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. Nora is a strong driven and goal oriented woman who believes once you've since one rock star you've seen them all but there is just something so different about Killian. I mean he is hot and that touch of Iris ...more
Donna
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This books a really great and what I like in a really quick read, which shows the standard of the writing to make it seem like the book was over in minutes. The story was similar to others I have read before but seemed to have alot more depth and feels to it.

Killan and Nora were absolutely great together and the chemistry that they tried to fight was completely undeniable and just flowed from the pages. I love that it wasn't all million pounds and posh hotels. It was real and raw and I loved al
Ashley Stevenson
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Love everything about this story the way it pull you in and keeps flowing with the chemistry between Nora and Killian. Can't wait to read more amazing books from future projects.
Halee Garton
Not so much.

Can’t say I like this book. I don’t want to give away any spoilers. But this book was definitely lacking for me. In every way.
Hooked On Books
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it

Her carefully laid out plans are finally coming to fruition. Well that was until she met Killian Adair. He is a rock and sex god. He makes her feel things she has never felt before. He pushes her out of her comfort zone. She needs to stop the feelings she has before she loses her job.

Killian Adair had a hor
Erin
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Konny
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everything After by Melissa Toppen is book one in this series.

Meet Everything After a new and coming band on their intro tour.
Meet Nora, a music journalist with a major crush on Killian , the lead singer.
Nora has a light OCD and accompanies the band on tour.

Favorite Quote: Nora " It´s so easy to get wrapped up in this world and all its charms. I have to keep reminding myself that Ii have a job to do, that I am here to work. "

This sums it up pretty good.
Killian wants her.
Nora has her internal ba
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Nora is finally making her dreams come true. She is going to go on tour with a famous band and write an article about them. She is super excited to have this big break in her career. Little does she know that maybe she's bitten a little  more off than she can chew. Maybe she gotten in over her head. Will she be able to handle a bus full of rock stars?

Killian is the lead singer of ever after. He is down to earth and sexy as hell. He's Irish and knows he's the sh*t. He writes some of the songa. H
Annmarie
Sue Czarnomski
I've read several Melissa Toppen books, but this one fell a little flat for me. I want to start by saying it wasn't a bad book, it just didn't have a deep enough story for my liking---lacking character conflict and angst. The book would've benefitted from hearing more of Killian's childhood since it caused him so much sadness. I was looking for more character development from Killian and Nora.

I'm going to read Everything in Between, Gabe's story, because I enjoyed his character from Everything
MARY WILSON
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love this book!!

Wow! This is a wonderful, well written, heartwarming and sexy love story! I love the relationship between Nora and Killian!! She is a little OCD but learns to just let go. He is the typical rock star. Together, they are magic!!
Tammy
Jun 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok

Quick, easy, entertaining read. 3.5 stars really probably. There could've been more, but it certainly wasn't less. Maybe I'm too tired to be doing this.
Nicole Collins
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-copy
Rock on

Melissa out did herself. This rock N roll love story is amazing. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read more about this band.
Meli
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too cliche... this is one book I'm confident in saying "you read one rocker romance, you've read them all"
Coralee Corrigan
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read and I loved it
Laalmom
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS
Victoria
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: leann-reviews
I gave this book 4 stars!

Killian is the front man for Everything After. He is a lady's man. That is until he see Nora in the elevator. He makes a
« previous 1 3 next »

• Final Serenade (The Encore, #1)
  • Bad Girl (Wicked #2)
  • Wicked Girl (Wicked #3)
  • Million Dollar Musician
  • Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken #1)
  • Frayed Rope (The Ugly Roses #1)
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
  • Come to Me Softly (Closer to You, #2)
  • The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You, #1)
  • Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands, #1)
  • Play Nice (The Devil's Share, #1)
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • From Within
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Fighting For Us: A Novel (Fighting Series Book 2)
  • Fighting For Air (The Fighting Series Book 1)
  • We Were Once
Melissa Toppen is a USA Today Bestselling Author who specializes in New Adult and Contemporary Romance. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read.
Melissa resides in Cincinnati Ohio with her husband and two children, where she writes full time.

Connect

Everything After (2 books)
  • Everything in Between (Everything After, #2)

News & Interviews