Start by marking “From Russia With Fangs (From Russia... #2)” as Want to Read:
From Russia With Fangs (From Russia... #2)

From Russia With Fangs (From Russia... #2)

Between her family’s drunken antics and vicious verbal attacks from her so-called friends, Irina Sudenko Volkov is having the worst night ever. And that’s before she’s widowed.

Published October 2015 by Omnific Publishing

To ask other readers questions about From Russia With Fangs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Russia With Fangs

Ian
After her husband is murdered in front of her, Irina the adopted daughter of a Russian gangster finds herself at the centre of plots and intrigue. The only problem is, she isn't at the centre.

Let me explain.

From Russia with Claws (first lines)

"Galina Sudenko scanned the sea of vaguely familiar faces. The cream of the crop had turned out in full force at Katya Bulgakov’s Sweet Sixteen party."

From Russia with Fangs (first lines)

"If the DJ played one more Russian bubble gum pop song, Irina Su
Gaele
Apr 24, 2016 Gaele rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 4 Story 4

Irina Volkov, recent widow of Sergei is the adopted and very human sister of Galina and Alexei. Her father, Ilya has never really treated his daughters as people, more seen them as pawns that he can use to gain advantages in the business world, and that can often be rather dirty. Head of the Russian Mob in Seattle, he had married her off to Sergei to secure one faction, and now feeling she needs protection, he assigns Viktor to protect her. I
Sandy S
Nov 23, 2015 Sandy S rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 24, 2015

Volatile, cheating, no-good Sergei’s death-by-assassin unleashes chaos in the werewolf criminal underground. Irina's panicked Papa assigns Beta wolf Viktor Zhukovsky to Irina’s security detail until her husband’s killer is found. As Irina's world crumbles around her,
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a pretty good story. I liked Irina and Viktor and their story was interesting and kept me pretty well engaged until the end.

Irina is the human adopted daughter of a crime boss. In addition to being a crime family, her adoptive family are also all werewolves. Unfortunately, Irina's father sees her as a bargaining chip for his business dealings and he basically sold her into her current marriage to Sergei, who is an abusive slime.

Viktor is a werewolf that works as an enforcer
Gaele
Mar 07, 2016 Gaele rated it really liked it
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 4 Story 4

Kelly % Books-n-Kisses
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

Did you read From Russia with Claws? If not, go read it :). But don’t worry too much because reading From Russia with Fangs will not mess you up, but you still should go read From Russia with Claws.
You see, From Russia with Claws is Galina’s story where as From Russia with Fangs is Irina’s (Galina’s older sister) story. The fun thing about these two stories is that both take place at the exact same time. But in From Russia with Fangs we get to se
J.D. Nelson
Dec 01, 2015 J.D. Nelson rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading this novel, I thought that it was essentially the same story as the first in the series and was a little disappointed. Boy, was I wrong! While the situation is the same, the story isn’t. I loved Irina’s character. In the first book I thought she’d be mousey and shy. That is so not the case. By the end of the book, I was impressed with her. She was bold and strong and more than capable to take on the love interest, Viktor. This was a great follow-up to the first of th ...more
Diana
Dec 07, 2015 Diana rated it it was amazing
I am so glad they wrote Irina and Viktor's story. I really loved From Russia with Claws but I while reading it I wanted to read about Irina and Viktor since you got little snippets of their affair during the first story. This book doesn't disappoint. It was steamy and tied up some loose ends from the first book. I really enjoyed reading about Irina's growth from someone who just internalized everything to a fighter. I would highly recommend this book!
India
Jan 05, 2017 India rated it liked it
The second book in the series is Irina’s version of the first story; Irina’s romance with Viktor and the fight for the truth about what happened to their father all from the eyes of a human in a werewolf world.
The story is sweet, romantic, and full of action but having read the same story from a different point of view there were no real surprises. It was still a good read, and the ending was definitely interesting.

Jay
Sep 07, 2015 Jay rated it it was ok
The writing was good but the story was dissapointing this really should have been a short novella as its not really a continuation of the series but book 1 from the point of view of Irina as Opposed to Galina it goes over every aspect of book one and only has a few minor things that we didnt know from Gaylas point of view I was highly dissapointed as i was hoping to see what happened next after Gayla became head of the family
Autumn
Nov 21, 2015 Autumn rated it it was amazing
From Russia With Fangs is another epic installment from Conrad and Corona! They have an exceptional talent for creating their own brand of sidesplitting snark and serve it with just enough imagination to make it extra saucy.

With everything from Spanx to disco caskets, this book has it all. And we regret nothing…
Patrick Haggerty
Jan 18, 2016 Patrick Haggerty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Criminally fun

Fun read with lots of irreverent, sexy, werewolf, Russian, characters. Only slight disappoint was this being a retelling of the same story from the first book in the series, only from a different characters POV.
Jenny
Jan 16, 2016 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an excellent book. Loved the storyline, the characters, the twists, the humor. More like this please!
Jensyn
Jan 17, 2016 Jensyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

Hmm a girls just got to reach her limits!! Then bang it's ready to rumble with a hot hot hot viktor!
Mel
Mel rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Sally Engstrom
Sally Engstrom rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Astrid
Astrid rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Kenorah
Kenorah rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
Annie Poe
Annie Poe rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2017
Marina
Marina rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2015
Fer
Fer rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Ruth
Ruth rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2016
Tyler
Tyler rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Monica Renee
Monica Renee rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Jill
Jill rated it it was ok
May 03, 2017
Gennifer
Gennifer rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

From Russia... (2 books)
  • From Russia With Claws (From Russia..., #1)

“To those about to snark, we salute you.” 1 likes