Start by marking “Third Time Lucky - Notting Hill Gossip” as Want to Read:
Third Time Lucky - Notting Hill Gossip

Third Time Lucky - Notting Hill Gossip

Four good friends—sensible Sarah, complicated Laura, too-cool-for-school high school teacher Beth, and funky hairdresser Jess—are back together in New York City. Somehow, they have managed to stay friends through tough times; however, the girls are heading for another bumpy ride. How well do they really know each other?

Sarah has planned a two-month visit to New York, wher
Published October 1st 2016 by Neville House Publishing (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Third Time Lucky - Notting Hill Gossip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Third Time Lucky - Notting Hill Gossip

Ravenna Young
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The sequel to Third Time Lucky the Honey Trap was well worth the wait. This book is chiclit at its finest and is professionally written and presented. The story continues for Sarah and her friends as they move into new and exciting chapters. Sarah takes a job in New York and meets Nathan, a F1 driver. The pair immediately connect and as their relationship blooms, Sara is forced to cope with the challenges of being with a celebrity. Her relationship with her friends is close and humorous and at t ...more
Christina
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Third Time Lucky Notting Hill Gossip" made me laugh and cry and all the good things that ChickLit reads are supposed to do. It left me with all the feels of a sweet escape read: dependable friends, dreamers, and hopeful romance. A lovely, surprising read that left me with a happy heart. Don't miss this one.
Karen Whittard
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I would like to start off by saying a big thank you to Victoria who once again personally asked me to read her book. I feel honoured and it is always a privilege to read your books.

I laughed and I cried and I absolutely loved this book. This is the perfect sequel to Third time lucky the honey trap. Which is another wonderful book.

In this book we are reunited once again with all the fabulous characters that we met in the first book. Sarah and her friends are embarking on the next stage in their
Cecily Wolfe
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Romance is great, but what keeps a girl going is friendship, and this engaging story is classic chick lit at its finest, with drama, mystery, and a satisfying end that left me smiling. The author captures the essence of friendship between women that is enduring, in spite of whatever life throws at them, including the complications of romance. This is a lovely escape as well as an affirmation that such friendships are not only possible, but worth cultivating.
Laura Pritchard
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
What was good?
• This is a classic chick lit book. It was fun and easy to read and an ideal summer addition to the library. I hadn’t read the first book but the novel works well as a standalone and I feel like I wasn’t missing out by not having read the first book.
• The characters were all relatable and the setting was well planned. The love stories worked well and the supplementary characters were also a credit to the story. The twist in the story at the end was well designed but could have been
Treacy
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book from Victoria Browne
Bena Roberts
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Review - Third Time Lucky: Notting Hill Gossip by Victoria Browne

I knew I would like this book after the first few pages. The author did a great job of creating intrigue with the friend who strayed - Laura or is it, Lucy?
That was enough for me get hooked!

The Good
This book offers romance but is as much about friendship and not giving up on people. It isn't a complicated read, but it is a fun read ideal for anyone that has had a lot of friends and a lot of issues.

The Bad
Friends do get jealous
Nicole Normand
I received a copy from Hidden Gems; this is my honest review.
-So this is my 2nd and last book from this author.Three and/or less stars = no repeat.
-I still didn't like Laura, even if the end is better than the first book; she's a nutcase who refuses to go see a therapist and her "friends" keep feeling guilty for not allowing her in their life for a moment's respite.
-This is Nathan's and Sarah's story. Mostly how they dealt with the paparazzi problems and the insane Christopher and Laura.
-It's a
Margery Baker
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A tribute to female friendships!
There is a lot going on in this story about four English friends that find themselves in a remarkable situation in New York City. From setting up a genuine British teashop to being romanced by a famous Formula 1 driver, Sarah is in for the "ride" of her life. Great characters and situations make this a definitely entertaining read that will capture and hold your attention. Twists and turns along with real danger kept me on my reading “toes”.
I voluntarily reviewed
Lucrecia Tolbert
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the story line of Third Time Lucky Notting Hill Gossip. I can really feel the genuine relationships between Jess, Beth, and Sarah. Laura's participation in this friendship was enough to make me to want to stop reading. I didn't. I felt as if Sarah should have listened to Beth on regards to Laura, but I could understand how Sarah wants to see the best in her, but her obsession is enough. This is overall a good read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily le
Lisa Jolly
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Hidden Gems and l am volunteering to leave this review.
This is the first book l have read from this author. I really enjoyed this book and will be looking to read more from this author.
This was a well written book, with a great storyline and fantastic characters. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Sarah and Nathan. The ending had me on edge, when Laura’s issues became obvious it really changed the way l thought of her.
Kim F
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Barb Scholtens
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

This is a great story of friendships, true love and finding a happy ending. I definitely recommend this book and look forward to more by Victoria Browne.
Barbara
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found myself smiling, but also rooting for Laura a well-written story by an Author I have not read before. I received a copy from Hidden Gems and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
Cate
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come soon!! :)
Dawn Roberts
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a phenomenal read. Very emotional and tangled. The ending was a tearjerker and unexpected.
Trish
May 01, 2017
porschia miller
Nov 07, 2018
vanessa
rated it did not like it
Aug 06, 2018
D J Leake
May 02, 2017
Kerri McCollin
May 27, 2018
Victoria was born and raised in south London and now lives in California. Victoria left school and qualified as a dental nurse, she worked in Harley Street London before moving into the world of real estate. During this time she qualified as a mortgage broker and eventually opened her own real estate agency which she sold in 2012 and published her first novel 'Gut Feeling.'

With a great deal of de