Start by marking “Sea of Memories” as Want to Read:
Sea of Memories

Sea of Memories

(Never Forgotten)

Sea of Memories (A novella collection from the world of Never Forgotten)
Sometimes, we reach the end of a story and realize there is more to be told. This is the case with Sea of Memories, a collection of novellas set in the world of Never Forgotten.
Travel with Meara and Kieran to North America where they visit her grandparents and his family. Along the way, stop at Mirage,
258 pages
Published November 3rd 2015 by Clean Teen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sea of Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sea of Memories

Start your review of Sea of Memories
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I made no guarantee of a favorable review and the opinions expressed here are my own.

I cannot begin to express how excited I was when I learned that Kelly Risser had added another addition to her Never Forgotten series as I loved every single book. She has outdone herself!!!

Beautifully written, Sea of Memories gives you insight into the characters we've come to love and fills you in with in depth knowledge as we learn new things like the reaso
Sharon
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an electronic copy by Clean Teen Publishing and NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review.

Sea of Memories is a novella collection providing background information for the Never Forgotten series by author Kelly Risser. Meara and her boyfriend Kieran have traveled from Scotland to Nova Scotia to visit her grandparents and will continue on to California to visit Kieran's family. As they have not known each other all that long, the trip serves as a way for them to know each other and t
Melanie's
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful companion to the Never Forgotten series ( which if you haven't read I highly recommend and you can get book one for free! [[ASIN:B00LEZ92TA Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Series Book 1)]] ) I was expecting a series of short stories following various characters that I knew and loved from the series but what I actually got was far cleverer than that. The author weaves a new story throughout which links together all the shorts in a way I haven't seen before.

Beautiful with mom
Annabelle Garcia
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing. I didn't think Kelly could out do herself..... but i was so wrong. Sea of Memories was such a bittersweet wrap up to the Never Forgotten Book Series. THE FEELS! Seriously, Kelly touched my heart with the conclusion. I hated that it was over but I did indeed enjoy every bit of the journey. I can't wait to see what new world and journey she has in store for us. Thank you Kelly, for introducing me to this rich and wonderful world.
Laurie Nathan
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I'm so sad. I've read all the books in this series. I'm not ready to be done. Book 4 provides answers to all those questions.... Read the series.
J.S. Burke
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sea of Memories by Kelly Risser is an excellent fantasy with well-defined paranormal worlds. Risser's long-lived selkies have strong communities and interesting powers beyond shape-shifting into seals. I’d love to have the ability to make my own clothes from my thoughts! Selkies sometimes fall for humans, for a romantic twist with profound consequences. The mysterious blue men add a new dimension to this story that spans generations.

My favorite characters are Kieran and Meara. Their intriguing
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

This is a novella collection and the fourth novel in the Never Forgotten series.

Read full review in the 2016 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Ashley Heise
Aug 04, 2016
Andrea
May 08, 2016
Brigita Sutcliffe
Dec 25, 2016
Kelly Risser
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda Rivas
Sep 14, 2016
Sami Peterson
Aug 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fanning the Flames (Going Down in Flames, #4)
  • Burning Bright (Going Down in Flames, #5)
  • The Cheater's Game (Glass and Steele #7)
  • The Rogue's Bride (The Brides of Skye #3)
  • Fae Games (Royal Fae Academy #2)
  • Fae Trials (Royal Fae Academy #1)
  • The Prisoner's Key (Glass and Steele, #8)
  • Midwinter: Spookshow 10
  • Awaken (Awakened Fate #1)
  • Arise (Awakened Fate #4)
  • Become (Awakened Fate #5)
  • Midnight Winters (The Midnight Trilogy, #2)
  • Rules of Redemption (The Firebird Chronicles, #1)
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles, #2)
  • Dragon-Ridden (Dragon Ridden Chronicles, #1)
  • Of Bone and Ruin (Dragon Ridden Chronicles, #2)
  • Destruction's Ascent (Dragon Ridden Chronicles, #3)
I love books. I love reading books. I love collecting books. I love reading books aloud to my kids. It's been a lifelong dream to write a book, and now, I've done it! It's so much fun creating a world, and my characters have become family to me. I hope that you'll love them, too.

Feel free to contact me. I'd love to hear from you!

Never Forgotten (3 books)
  • Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten, #1)
  • Current Impressions (Never Forgotten, #2)
  • Always Remembered (Never Forgotten, #3)