Start by marking “Stay with Me (LoveStruck #2)” as Want to Read:
Stay with Me (LoveStruck #2)

Stay with Me (Lovestruck #2)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
From the author of TORN and WAIT FOR ME

Their love was strong, forged by a lifetime of friendship and longing.

The action packed sequel to Wait for Me picks up where the first book left off.
Finally crossing the line from friendship to lovers, Briley and Cooper can begin their happily ever after together.

The contents of an envelope, however, lead the new lovers down a d

Published August 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Stay with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stay with Me

Faith Andrews
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stay with Me is Briley and Cooper's heartwarming and suspenseful continuation. Just when you think these two life long best friends are ready to start their happily ever after, Briley finds out a secret about her past changes everything.

After falling in love with B and Coop in Wait for Me, I was so excited to read more about this friends to lovers couple. I had no idea what sorts of twists and turns were in store for me. Eleanor Green truly packs a powerful punch, letting you FEEL the love these
Amy
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“The depth of our love was immeasurable. It was the kind of love that stories were built on. The kind that, if bottled, would solve world peace, cure disease, and most likely overpopulate the earth.”

What an amazing follow up to Wait For Me. Stay With Me picks up right where the last book left off. Cooper and Briley are finally together and are enjoying their new relationship status. However, when a part of Briley’s past comes to light, it will take Cooper and Briley on a journey that no one expe
Shannon
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a completely incredible, captivating, amazing conclusion to Briley and Cooper's story! I am so in love with these 2 characters, I miss them already. I love, love, love, the friends-to-lovers trope and Eleanor has really outdone herself with Briley and Cooper.

"She was mine, for as long as she'd have me, and I was hers until the day I died. Most likely even after."

Oh Cooper, I thought I loved you in Wait for Me but that love was nothing, nothing compared to how I felt for you reading this bo
Kara Griggs
I love this book, so much!

Okay, Wait for Me is the first book in the series. If you have read the first book in this series, you have to read the second (Stay With Me). If you haven't read either, you should really get on that! In Wait for Me, we met Briley and Cooper. They have always been best friends since they were little kids. Cooper goes away to prison and when he gets out all of their feelings for each other finally come to light.

Going into Stay With Me I thought this book would be abou
Kerry-Ann
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first novel in this series was the first I had read of this author and I am thrilled that I did. I fell in love with Cooper and Briley and could not wait to read more of their story.

This book will answer all the unanswered questions from Book 1 but it has a twist that I did not see coming!!! It is gripping, suspenseful, heart-breaking in parts but is also full of passionate moments that will take your breath away.

Cooper and Briley are a favourite book couple of mine. They love fiercely, irre
Lauren
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!
I loved this book!
This is book 2 and is the continuation of Briley and Coopers story where Wait For Me left off. It answers all the questions we were left dangling with in the previous book. I don't want to give too much away but the twist! The twist! Gah!! I certainly did not see that coming!
I'll have to keep this short and sweet else I'll give it all away but I will say, you have to read this book! Like now!
I love this couple! Great book Eleanor!
Elizabeth
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Stay With Me picks up exactly where Wait for Me left off and while it continues Briley and Cooper's love story, it is also a completely different story.
To be honest, I wondered where Briley and Cooper would go after the angst filled journey it took for them to get together. At first, Stay With Me isn't a big surprise and it is fun to see our two friends enjoying their new relationship status.
Just when we think happy ever after is pretty much in the bag, life throws these two a gigantic curve b
Heather Carver
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really loved Briley and Cooper!! I was excited for this second book when I learned there would be another!!

Briley and Cooper have a lot to learn in this book. Briley is on a mission. The only thing is that mission could cost her everything she has and everything she wants. Will she risk it all to find out the truth? Or can she be satisfied?

Cooper is willing to stand by Briley. He knows what he wants, but he'll do whatever to keep Briley in his life. Can he risk it all though?

Overall this wa
Toni Myers
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!!!!!!!, October 4, 2015
By Toni Myers

This review is from: Stay with Me (LoveStruck Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, not only Hot, but very heart warming. Cooper and Briley love each other so much and would do anything for the other, so when a secret is revealed, it will totally change both their lives forever. I love how protective Cooper is of Briley, being best friends since they were kids, she is the only one he has ever loved, and they have such great che
Amanda
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Conclusion to Briley and Cooper's story. They are finally together and Briley moves into Cooper's house. Things are great until Briley starts uncovering clues to her past. With twists you don't see coming, Briley uncovers an unbelievable past she was unaware of. When her life is found to be in danger, she must hide and leave Cooper behind. Will they find a way to be together or will too much be at stake?

I was on the edge of my seat as I read this waiting to see what would happen next. There wer
Kaitlyn
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dang!!! This book will capture your interest right from the beginning and leave you on the edge through out the rest! It starts off right where Wait For Me left off! Briley and Cooper are probably one of my favorite book couples and Cooper has finally started to get through to Briley that she is enough and the woman of his dreams. Just as life starts to come together for these two, chaos erupts! You better be ready for a non stop read because the closer you get to the end the more and more you'r ...more
Angie
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I absolutely adore Eleanor Green's writing. Dropping everything to read the latest installment for the LoveStruck series, I knew I would be in hiding til I was finished.
Briley and Cooper's story continues in book 2. Finally getting together after the many years of being friends. Do they have what it takes to live up to their hopes of being with one another. Can their love withstand everything that comes their way? Even when things take a twist for the absolute worst...
This series is amazing. Def
Maari
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book, amazing!! It has everything that you could want ~ laughter, tears, angst, tranquility, love, & even a bit of dislike! Lol! Whatever Ms. Green writes, you get lost in.. at least in my experience! What a wonderful sequel, watching Cooper and Briley's relationship, as well as their family's relationship develop. I am very much looking forward to seeing what Ms. Green has in store for us next!!
Cassie
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!!

I was waiting for more of B & Coop's story ~ but I never expected this! Questions are answered, truths revealed complete with all the "feels" to go along with it. I was hooked from the first page and had a hard time putting it down. Eleanor writes a great story, this one is no different!
Amber Hayes
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brilliance!!

Cooper and Briley are amazing characters they're a true team, and their love is deep. This book took me on a ride, it tugged at my heart, and had enough suspense to keep me guessing. It's a must read, and I'll be recommending it to everyone!
Leanne Michele
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! It's the perfect combination of mystery/suspense/romance for me!

I enjoyed reading about Briley and Cooper again. I just finished it and I'm hoping there's more to come!!
Jasminn
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Holy Wow! Way to Make me cry! What a fantastic book! Cooper blew me away again! I loved love loved this book sooo much! It was a great continuation of Wait for Me <3
Katie Stern
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Stay With Me picks up where Eleanor Green's novel Wait For Me leaves off. In a heart compelling story of two friends who faced what life dealt them separating them and their love until one day the stars aligned only to have fate step in again.
Briley and Cooper begin Stay With Me on shaky ground of what is real and what is a lie. With secrets and clues from Briley's past coming back to haunt her and everyone she loves including Cooper. In a story of love, lies, and life Briley and Cooper must com
Anna
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Love, love, love it!!! 4.5 Stars for the amazing conclusion of Briley and Cooper

I loved the story from start until the end. Briley and Cooper were such sweet main characters I couldn’t not fall in love with them. After reading Wait For Me I wanted to know more what was about to happen in their lives and Stay With Me is the perfect conclusion for Briley and Cooper.

Personally I love it if you can feel the emotions of the characters and feel how heartbroken or happy they are. Eleanor Green made me
Ashley
May 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I was so happy that we were getting a followup for Briley and Cooper.....just wasn't for me I guess
Kylie
Sep 28, 2015
Lisa Murphy
Sep 11, 2016
Eleanor Green
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Andrekia
Oct 22, 2015
Lisa Cooper
Jul 19, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Need to combine books 6 38 Oct 27, 2015 09:19AM
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Untitled (Every Rose, #2)
  • His Call (Last Call, #2)
  • Every Night Without You: Book 2, Caine & Addison (Unfinished Love, #2)
  • Winter Moon (Seven, #7.5)
  • My Ex-Boyfriend's Wedding
  • James Black (James Black #1)
  • It's a Fugly Life (Fugly, #2)
  • This One's For You
  • Enflame (The Affair, #3)
  • The Space Left Behind (The Space in Between, #2)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #4)
  • Nearly Undone (Nearly, #3)
  • Concealed (Caged, #6.5)
  • Cammie (The Mitchell/Healy Family #8)
  • Never Did Say (Tasting Never, #6)
  • Troubled Water (Once and Forever, #1.5)
  • Heroes Under Siege (Talent Chronicles, #3)
Eleanor Green resides in Tennessee with her husband and two children. She enjoys the things everyone else does—reading, writing, cooking—but is also an adventure seeker.

Terrified of cats, passionate about hot tea, allergic to being cold.

Still left on her bucket list: getting lost in Italy and being invited in for dinner by a sweet family, eating a scorpion, and swimming with the dolphins.

More about Eleanor Green...

Lovestruck (2 books)
  • Wait for Me (LoveStruck #1)