Start by marking “Newly Exposed” as Want to Read:
Newly Exposed

Newly Exposed

Adam James is a corn-fed, Nebraska raised, piece of man meat with a chiseled body and baby face. He is in desperate need of a paycheck and will do just about anything to get one, including stripping down to his skivvies and lathering up in baby oil.

Solo Cohan is a quirky hipster with a strong work ethic,raised by two gay dads who are head over heels in love with Harrison
Published August 16th 2015 by Hot-Lanta Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Newly Exposed, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Alice I just finished the book and I really hope so! I wouldn't be against there being books about the other guys too!! To know what's Levi's history for hi…moreI just finished the book and I really hope so! I wouldn't be against there being books about the other guys too!! To know what's Levi's history for him to be his broody self, but all for helping others.(less)

Start your review of Newly Exposed
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Newly Exposed
Series: Standalone
Author: Meghan Quinn
Release date: August 18, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I came across this book completely by chance and the synopsis immediately intrigued me. It's the story of a male fitness model, Adam who is the opposite of every stereotype you could conceive of someone in that profession. He's humble, he's modest, and looks like your typical boy next door. Oh, except with a bangin' body and dimples to die for. He's not one t
Violina The Romance Lover
6 "Brilliant" stars

ONE OF MY BEST READS
IN 2015 !!!

MUST READ !!! MUST READ !!! MUST READ !!!

THE PLOT!

This story was so UNIQUE ! Something different, something really, REALLY funny and OFF THE CHARTS - SEXY!
Exactly the oposite of my expections and it couldn't be better!!!
What would happen when you throw a bunch of sexy MALE MODLES in one house?!

Well you are about to find out!

After this book I would never look on famous male models in the media in the same
~♡AB♡~
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

Geeky romances are slowly becoming my thing, I love a nerd and this one was right up my street.

Adam is a down to earth guy, he's a country boy and likes the simple things in life. When he is in desperate need for cash to help out his mom, he gets a job working as a fitness model with the model agency Teeg Models.

He is completely out of his element, he is not used to being objectified and that's exactly what happens when he steps into this whole new world of fake parties and be
Catarina
4,5 Star Wars Stars.

Adam is a very good-looking guy that just needs to make some money to care of his mother. So he decides that modeling is his best shot, even though he never did it or consider it before. When he gets to the casting he meets Solo, the social media manager and the woman who helps running the agency. Solo is not like anyone he ever met, she’s a massive Star Wars fan, was raised by two dads, loves comic books and has just one rule: Never date models.
So when they both get attr
Dee Montoya
**** 4 Muffin Stars****

photo ff7cc657-008c-4116-932f-025eb3e7674c_zps21uvuwmz.jpg

Adam James is a small town boy who was raised right by his loving parents. His dad died while deployed and ever since, it just been him and his mom. Now that his mother has fallen ill, Adam had to quit school and is looking to find a well paying job to be able to afford all the extensive medical bills, that keep pilling up.

Adam is a very good looking guy; amazing body and a baby face. He lands a job as a male model in a company that represents models and turns them int
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
2 stars

This book wasn't really for me. Started off with some insta love which didn't bug me much. The hero was so corny it was kind of cringeworthy. The conflict at the end annoyed me. So overall not my type of book.
Rachel
Overall rating: 4.5 "Muffin" stars!

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)
Intimate pasts: (view spoiler)
OM/OW drama: (view spoiler)
Courtney
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Newly Exposed is another hit for Meghan Quinn!!

Oh how I love Adam - you can't help but love this man. He's the quirky guy we all love with a hot body to boot! I don't think Meghan could have written a more perfect guy than Adam. He put himself out there and doesn't hide who he is - a nerdy guy from a small town.

Solo - love her name and love her! She knows who she is and owns it. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her and does her own thing. I love this about her.

When these two meet - sp
Celestine
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Put the phrases "corn-fed, Nebraska-raised," "Star Wars," and "nerdy" all in the same book blurb, and I couldn't hit the BUY NOW button fast enough. Normally, I avoid a new adult romance book, but the thought that not one, but both MCs were sci-fi movie geeks of the first order made my little heart go pitter-patter. Happily, Meghan Quinn liberally spreads the geekdom around, as both Solo (yes, named after Han Solo) and Adam not only quote Star Wars catchphrases, but also have adorably awkward mo ...more
Auntee
Yet another winner by this author *sigh*
4 1/2 stars
Sybil aka Lala
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away…

It is a period of turmoil. A mother’s illness, medical bills striking from a hidden base, are threatening to overthrow peace in the galaxy. During the battle, our hero Adam is forced to join a modelling agency with his ultimate weapon, HIS BODY, an armoured abdomen and dimpled smile with enough power to destroy the wombs of an entire planet’s female population. Here, he meets Solo, an attraction is established.

Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents of f
Red Cheeks Reads
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
“He was sweet, funny, and damn it, he liked Star Wars. He was almost my type, except for the fact that he was about to be standing in a scrap of underwear, rubbed down in oil in front of Zia and Meryl. He was a model, and that meant off limits.”

Newly Exposed by Meghan Quinn is a flirty, fun and geeky read that is a good way to pass a lazy day. Lighthearted and low angst following Solo, a PR specialist at a modeling agency and Adam the Nebraskan raised new model who has his eyes set on Solo.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-arc-done
 photo 1e5b9e30-8911-47b7-9002-c576f5929cc6.png
Where does she come up with this stuff???
"I prefer to say... grooming the Wookie."
She was drop dead, tent pitching gorgeous.

Not even in my head can I think up shit this funny, but she does it seamlessly, yet again. This had me laughing beginning to end. Outbursts, belly laughs, gut busters, make my neighbors think 'what the hell is wrong with her?' laughs, and everything in between.
For a good time call Teeg Model Management and ask for Mr. James or Solo, or just got READ THIS already.

AR
Shania Tasker
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was adorably hilarious! Adam and Solo were major nerds together. And from the moment they met, it was obvious they were meant for each other. This book was quirky and fun, with a bit of extra steam, because you cant have a book without a few steaming hot scenes right? Or is it just me?
~Kristin~
Aug 28, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Lynsey A
JadeC
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So cute!! oh god i devoured this book in a day because its just so cute!! Both Adam and Solo WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER! their quirkiness, their love for star wars and so many more, they were just perfect for each other! there were many LOL moments but of course sexy times as well, and yea they were pretty hot. 5 stars!!
Christina
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2015
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Adam has reached a level of desperation for money that he has decided to audition as a fitness model, a job that sometimes requires him to expose a little more of himself than he’s comfortable with. Originally from Nebraska, he is in L.A. with his mom and aunt as his mom fights her battle against cancer, which has depleted the family’s funds completely. In danger of losing her place in the treatment facility of their choi
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am Newly Exposed to this author, and after this delightfully funny read—one with a lot more heart than you might initially think—I will absolutely be coming back for more.

Adam James needs cash, and he needs it yesterday. When the opportunity arises for him to join Teeg Models and make money off his built-body and sweet, sexy face, he’s going to take it. He’s that desperate.

Joining the agency introduces him to the quirky, nerdy, beautiful Solo Cohan—a woman named for the bad-ass Millennium Fa
Maïwenn  B
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, august-2015
4.5 Stars!

Oh my… This book was good. Really good.
It’s my first Meghan Quinn book and I swear, it won’t be the last.
I laughed and swooned so much reading it.

Solo, daughter of two lovers of Star Wars works for Teeg Models. She’s the queen of social network and is supervising and scheduling the life of those super-hot models… After a bad relationship, she gives up dating model.
But she didn’t count on Adam, with his baby face and love for Harrison Ford and Star Wars…
Adam meanwhile, arrives at T
Vieira
Wow I really enjoyed this one. It was super cute and surprisingly HOT! I don't know maybe it's me but I don't remember being 20 yrs. old and the guys were sexual dynamos in bed?!?! But good for Solo because Adam (Axel) was super sexy. Solo was quite the vixen in the bedroom. I'm telling you it's always the quiet ones. I do believe this author left this open to be a series because of all of the guys. I wonder what's going to happen to Nolly for instance? I really liked the concept of this. A mode ...more
Sara
Aug 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: august-2015
Fathima
Looooooved it !!! Meghan Quinn definitely knows how to combine humour and romance in the perfect proportion !!
Under the Covers Book Blog

When I first saw that this would be a book centered around a male model (and maybe cover models) I was both intrigued and weary. I guess being around the book world long enough and seeing these models in real life and talking to them, you get disappointed at the majority of them. I was dreading a meat head. But rest assured! That is not what this is about!!! In fact, Adam is the models' anti-model. He's down to earth, smart, funny, sexy, hot and geeky! He's resorted to modeling because he ju

Jennifer Wolfel
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to be able to read an early copy of this new stand alone by Meghan Quinn. I first discovered her work with the Jett Girl books and I became an instant fan! I absolutely love her writing. Meghan has a unique way that she spins her stories that make you laugh and cry and just get all the feels…

This new one was a fantastic story of a guy that’s willing to do what it takes to get the money to take care of his dying mother’s hospital bills, even if that means selling his body… And no
Roanne Germaine
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Newly Exposed by Meghan Quinn. I LOVED IT! I know it's fiction but this somehow gave me a view of just how interesting the male fitness modeling industry is. WHAT A GREAT READ this book is! Witty, vibrant, and sexy! Adam and Solo had their ups and downs but they were a fun couple ...and they both were Star Wars fanatics , which made them the coolest hottest book couple ever. Meghan Quinn is really one super awesome writer! 5+ Stars for this book! I can't wait to read the ...more
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 "TALK NERDY TO ME" STARS!

Do you like Star Wars?
Do you like nerdy talk?
Do you like sweet & fun?
If your answer is YES! This one is for you!!!

That is all.
Adam & Solo were so cute!!! ♥. I did not want to end. I wanted more nerdy talk. *swoon*.
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Newly Exposed was my second book by Meghan Quinn, after picking up and loving The Virgin Romance Novelist earlier this year I was excited for what Ms Quinn did next, Newly Exposed is definitely a sexy, quirky romance, in saying that I was actually quite surprised by my reaction to it, not because I didn't expect to enjoy it, but because I was surprised by the different emotions and feelings this dragged out of me, I expected this funny, sexy story and I got so much more.

Adam James is in a tough
Moon Love
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

I hope you're ready to smile, laugh out loud, and need a cool drink because this book will do all of that to you and more. I think I fell a little in love with this book before I even started it. The cover really caught my eye with it's vivid colors and then the blurb took care of the rest. There was no hardship falling in love with Adam and Solo.

Adam and Solo had so much in common; It wasn't just the pull between them. I loved how both were geeky and enjoyed similar things like Star
Naomi
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

Newly Exposed is the fifth book I have read by Meghan Quinn; she has a way of pulling me into her sexy worlds and sweeps me away with her easy writing style. There’s a great mix of humour, charisma and passion woven throughout the story. It’s light on the angst and has the right amount of drama without going overboard.

Solo is great at her job, but a bad break up had her swear off models. She tried to stay away from Adam, but their attraction was too strong
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • The Stand Out
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
  • Charmer
  • Never Me
  • Always Ever After (Always, #2.5)
  • Lust & Lies Box Set-Sexual Awakenings, Excess, Predator & Prey
  • The Dare
  • By a Thread
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Weekend Wife
  • Always Will (Always, #2)
  • Here With Me
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • Mantrum
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the