Start by marking “Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6” as Want to Read:
Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6

Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6

(Ms. Marvel (2014) #6)

On the run from the Inventor, Kamala needs all the help she can get. Did someone say Wolverine?
Published July 16th 2014 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6

Start your review of Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6
Kristin
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kamala ran into Wolverine while investigating and their conversation was everything I wanted it to be

description

if only these issues were longer -_-
Leo
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, 2014
Kamala Khan running into Wolverine and fangirling is just awesome. Also, I love the new art. Every issue keeps me wanting to read more.
Sam Quixote
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
New Jersey’s own, Kamala Khan aka Ms Marvel, is out fighting the Inventor’s robots and getting ever closer to his hideout. After investigating a conspicuous hole in the middle of the street, Kamala encounters an urban myth and an unexpected hero – the girl who writes Avengers fan-fic as a hobby gets to team up with one of the greatest Avengers ever!

Right away you notice a couple of things with the beginning of the second Ms Marvel arc: 1) Adrian Alphona’s left (aww!), replaced by artist Jacob W
Jeanet Alessandra
Jul 16, 2014 rated it liked it
''Wow. Such athletic. Very claws. So amaze.'' ...more
Alice
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Oh man, Kamala fangirling all during her actionpacked meeting with Wolverine?
Absolutely hilarious and cute. Honestly though, I'd probably be the same.

"Wow. Such athletic. Very claws. So amaze."
Fran
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have a smile on my face every time I read a new issue of Ms. Marvel.

In this issue, we get our first guest artist drawn issue. Jacob Wyatt does an excellent job of taking over from Adrian Alphona. Wyatt's artwork is excellent and compliments Alphona's art very well. It didn't feel jarring switching artists at all, and the start of a new arc is a good time to do it.

The writing is outstanding, obviously. You should know that by now. Kamala's chat with Sheikh Abdullah is wonderful, and Wolvie sh
Rini
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I cannot praise G Willow Wilson enough. This has been an amazing series... and it's just getting better and better. The addition of Wolverine? So fun. I cannot wait to see where this arch goes. And Kamala fangirling? LOVE IT. She's just like us! ...more
Isa Lavinia
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Isa by: Kristin
Shelves: comics-bd-gn
OMG Kamala and Wolverine!
Kamala telling Wolverine about the fanfiction she wrote about him!
Kamala worried about the alligator!

AWESOME!
Marcele
Kamala is so adorable and the comic is so easy to read! I just love it.
Tasha
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Did not enjoy this artist as much. No detailed backgrounds, no extra bits, Khan looks very different - almost white. Story still as strong.
The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears
Over my several decades (yeah, I said DECADES) reading comic books, there have been very few series I have ever been really into. X-Men simply because of Storm (and the fact that it was based on the Civil Rights movement of the 1960's). Elfquest because of the story (Redlance and Nightfall being my favourite characters. I loved their relationship). The Walking Dead (which really should be called The Michonne Show). Batgirl (because of Gail Simone). Rat Queens (because it just rocks with maximum ...more
Fátima López Sevilla
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kamala is a full superhero now, with all there is a superhero needs to have (costume, secret hideout, sidekick, dastardly enemy) but a theme song. But she's just started her training.
She even may have found a mentor in the most unlikely person she could think of: terrible Sheikh Abdullah. He is the man that gives Kamala (and all the girls looking up to her and admiring her and seeing hope for young girls in her) the moral code and the guidelines to go by:
"I am asking you for something more diff
Jessica
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kamala meets Wolverine!! First issue of the second story arc is looking very promising. I am really digging Jason Wyatt's art, more so than Adrian Alphona who did the first five issues. I love that Kamala is such a relatable awkward teenager- she fangirls over the Avengers and writes Wolverine & Storm in space fan fictions. She is truly a superhero for the millennial generation. ...more
Mariana
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, physical-copy
This entire series is so delightful so far, everyone read it.
Melissa
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wolverine!!! Kamala meets Wolverine!

And the conversation with the Sheikh at the mosque is really well done.
Shera (Book Whispers)
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, comic-marvel
Oh! How cool Wolverine!! Best teacher ever!
Jessica
Kamala Khan is so wonderful and I'm so in love. She is everything I want my superheroes to be.

Elanor Matton-Johnson
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Jacqueline
I FUCKING LOVE KAMALA SO MUCH
Halle
Ah, these comics never disappoint. Art is fire. Humor is fire. Make this into an animated series, stat!
Samah (The Nerdy Blogger)
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Kamala fangirling over Worveline reminded me of Peter Parker meeting Iron Man. this is my favourite issue ever.
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, physical-2019
Is anyone reading my reviews? We all know this series is amazing
Magali
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Best team-up ever :D
Maggie Librarian
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
At this issue they switched artists, which is a totally legit thing that ALL comics do. But it throws me off every time! I'm just too much of a graphic novels kid, I'm used to the characters I know looking a certain way and it's jarring to me to have to readjust to new art. My first reaction is ALWAYS that I don't like it, but the end of the comic I usually come around, but it throws me off first.

It's official, I'm following a comic series.I usually only read comics after they've been out for a
Regsly
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Firstly, the artist changed in this issue. I do not dislike the art, but it always feels weird to me to see everything in a different style, after growing accustomed to the feel a certain artist gives off.

Secondly, I really enjoyed the conversation with hazrat sahib.

Lastly, Kamala's interaction with Wolverine was epic: mention fanfics at the first opportunity - the new generation indeed.

Mary
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Liked the interaction of Kamala with her imam/youth imam(not sure what position the sheikh man was) and paralleling her crime fighting almost as a way of practicing the tenets of her faith. This presentation of her faith alongside her crime fighting is a great way to showcase a balance in her life that many that are either religious or not can relate to in living normal life.

I also enjoyed Kamala's fangirling reaction to Wolverine because to be honest anyone who ever got to meet their superhero
J.R. Koop
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
The art style has changed! *gasp*
"When the student is ready, the master will appear", and boy, ain't that the truth. Her mentor ends up being THE MOST AWESOME character you can think of - and even then, you'll be surprised by their awesome-from-the-beginning bonding. Kamala is just so importantly normal; she's a geek girl like the rest of us, and gets excited at inopportune moments, but that's what makes her so real. And the villain who claims, "When I want to kill you, know'll know." Honestly,
Amanda
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is only getting better the further along we go! This instalment was absolutely epic, (view spoiler) and always leaves me wanting more! I think it's fair to say that I'm kind of obsessed. ...more
Paola (ElvenBookworm)
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to be honest. I hit a really bad reading slump for almost a month and put this down about 2 pages into the story. However, I just picked it back up today and HOLYWOW I LOOOOOVED IT. Kamala and Wolverine finally meeting was everything I wanted and I'm just so stoked to see where her story takes her next!

Also, +100 points for that Doge reference.
Anam Ali
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this might've been my favorite issue so far! (tho not a fan of the new artistic style but you can't have everything...) ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Thor (2014-2015) #2
  • Thor (2014-2015) #1
  • Saga #19
  • She-Hulk #1
  • Lumberjanes: Friendship to the Craft (Lumberjanes, #5)
  • Transmetropolitan, Vol. 0: Tales of Human Waste
  • Saga #35
  • Saga #34
  • Saga #33
  • Saga #31
Award-winning writer of comics and novels including MS MARVEL and THE BIRD KING.

Ms. Marvel (2014) (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #1