Start by marking “The Voice of the Darkness: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #4)” as Want to Read:

The Voice of the Darkness: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless

(The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #4)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
As a member of the bloodthirsty Hellsworth Tribe, the shapeshifter Nyr longs for the day when she’ll challenge her clan master for the right to lead. But before then, she must prove herself.

This is a short story of approximately 10 pages, around 15 minutes to read. It takes place before the events of The Last of the Ageless, a post-apocalyptic adventure novel. You can read
Published September 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Voice of the Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Voice of the Darkness

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Voice of the Darkness: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #4)
Terence
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nyr is a hard woman who happens to belong to the dangerous Tiger Clan. The shape shifting Nyr hopes to take over as the master of her clan, but she needs to prove herself capable. In her eagerness to find a way to prove herself she lands herself in an unbelievable scenario.

Before I say anything else I must admit I was a beta reader for The Voice of the Darkness. Every great hero needs a great villain otherwise they find themselves forgotten. Fortunate heroes have more than one great villain. For
Larry Peninger
NormaCenva
Oct 20, 2017
Will Jones
Jul 13, 2018
Science fiction and fantasy are my great loves, and I have the bookcases to prove it! Please friend me if you love SFF, too. As a young West Virginian, I looked forward to library trips with my mother and the evenings when my father read H.G. Wells to me. Nowadays, I spend my time exploring geeky topics at www.traciloudin.com.

I'd love to hear from you! Please friend me, send me a message, or ask m

The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series (4 books)
  • The Last Tail-Horse: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #1)
  • When All Is Lost: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #2)
  • The Beginning of the End: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #3)