Start by marking “The Beginning of the End: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #3)” as Want to Read:

The Beginning of the End: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless

(The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Soledad is an Ageless without many friends left in this world. When one of them turns up dead, she's determined to find out what happened to him. But to unravel the horror of his murder, she must first survive the dangers of the wastelands as mutants chase her across the ruins of a fallen world. Friendless. Alone. Hunted.

This is a short story that takes place before the ev
Published August 30th 2015 by Worldbinding Books

To ask other readers questions about The Beginning of the End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beginning of the End

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Beginning of the End: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #3)
Terence
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Soledad is a loner. She has few living people she'd call a friend. After not hearing from one of them for a while, she goes looking for him. Sadly Soledad finds out she has lost one more friend and finds herself running for her life. Soledad has one thing going for her though, she's an ageless and she's far more dangerous than she seems.

First and foremost I must admit I was a beta reader for The Beginning of the End. This book is another fun companion novel to The Last of the Ageless. We get to
Terry
Brenda Singleton
Jan 11, 2016
Anthony Messina
Apr 12, 2016
Science fiction and fantasy are my great loves, and I have the bookcases to prove it! Please friend me if you love SFF, too. As a young West Virginian, I looked forward to library trips with my mother and the evenings when my father read H.G. Wells to me. Nowadays, I spend my time exploring geeky topics at www.traciloudin.com.

I'd love to hear from you! Please friend me, send me a message, or ask m

The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series (4 books)
  • The Last Tail-Horse: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #1)
  • When All Is Lost: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #2)
  • The Voice of the Darkness: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #4)