Start by marking “Ride It Out” as Want to Read:
Ride It Out

Ride It Out

All Hound wants is a little peace and quiet from life. A stay at the beach house is the perfect opportunity, but when he arrives, he sees Anne. From that moment, his thoughts are anything but peaceful.

Anne has spent her life under the thumb of overbearing family members. Fed up with it, she orchestrates a getaway to show them, and herself, she's capable of a normal life.
Published August 31st 2015

To ask other readers questions about Ride It Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride It Out

Start your review of Ride It Out
Book-Bosomed  blog
Oct 05, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Blake, known as Hound to his fellow Hell Raider MCs, is adapting to a new lifestyle. He’s still part of the club, but his ride these days is a wheelchair instead of a motorcycle. While regrouping at the beach, he meets Anne. She’s no stranger to life in a chair on wheels, but she has lead a sheltered 22 years.

I really appreciated the premise to this story. Having both the H and the h share a disability was unique and original and for the most part they didn't let it get them down. It
Deserie williams
Nov 28, 2015 rated it liked it
2.75 stars.hmm so this was just ok for me. the h and H are good together but I needed their relationship more developed.I just couldn't connect at times. maybe if it was longer I could of had more time with them. other than that I like that it was different in the sense they are both wheelchair bound.
safety: h is a virgin. of course H isn't but he hadnt been with anyone since his accident which was months ago. maybe some references that bothered ne like ,he never got complaints about sex.other
Jennifer Guffey
Ride it Out
By: Aden Lowe & Ashley Wheels
4/5 stars

Hound is relatively recently handicapped to his wheelchair ever since a drunk driver hit him on his motorcycle. As a brother in the Hell Raider MC, this has not been an easy transition for him. He feels like his usefulness to his club is limited to nothing physically related since he doesn’t have the use of his legs. He’s also kept to himself and doesn’t “make use” of the club girls, even when they offer. He thinks that that part of his life
Tammy Markowski
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ride it Out, is sweet and sexy. The reader will fall in love with Blake and Anne.
When the story starts both Blake and Anne, are trying to get away from people. They are both dealing with having to adjust to life living on their own, which is harder for them because the two of them are both in wheelchairs.
Blake is in a MC called the Hell Raiders Tennessee. He needs to tell Anne about his life, but not sure how the sweet and quit girl will handle a rough and rowdy life style.
Will Anne be able to
Carrie
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
The blurb on this is a little misleading, but this is a really pleasant, quick read. Very sweet, a little saucy. :) Anne & Blake's summer of quiet alone time at the beach turns into something more the minute they meet. And there were a couple surprises about them both that were rare plot points I don't see very often, and they get two thumbs up from me!

I enjoyed this story a lot, but there are definite editing issues that gave a few hiccups & the last chapter & epilogue are both a
Mandi
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved this book!!! Once I started this book, I could not put it down. This book is about finding love against the difficulties and tragedy life van throw your way. This story highlightened the troubles faced by people in wheelchairs, it was cleverly written.

This is a sweet love story about a bad biker boy and a sweet girl. Who will overcome their problems to be together. This was a fantastic collaboration between these authors. I will look forward to more books by them!!!

I found the ending of
Erin Will
Sexy and heartwarming!

This is a beautiful story about finding love when you least expected it! Blake is the guy that had it all and any girl he wanted until a tragic event changed his life. Anna is a sweet sheltered girl pushing to be independent. They have one specific thing in common...both are in a wheelchair. I love how Blake pulls Anna out of her shell and how Anna makes Blake believe in life again. This book is written well and you will be rooting for Blake and Anna all the way! The
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the best collaboration of authors around. I haven't read a book that was quite like this. I never knew the troubles that people in a wheelchair faced. It was eye opening.

Then there was the love story behind it all. It wasn't your typical boy meets girl love story. They faced opposition from Anne's brother & the fear of Blake's "brothers" not accepting Anne. He was a Harley driving bad boy before his accident. She was a virgin that reads romance novels that has an obsession with
Natalie Alder
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Anne and Blake's love story. They were characters with depth and believable situations. The writing made me hope for the best in their relationship, bite my fingernails with worry, wish I was on the beach where they were, want to punch out certain characters lights, excited reading the love scenes and misty over the tenderness and love between them. What more could you ask for in a romance? I hope the authors write more stories. I'd like to read more of their work.
She's a Lip Biter
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Heartfelt and unique read!

I loved the characters and the connection they share.

Hound (Blake) is lost after his accident that is until he sees the girl in the yellow sundress. He can't get her out of his head.

Anne is looking to find her independence but when she meets Blake everything changes. There are immediate fireworks between them.

If you are looking for a quick read with a HEA, give this one a go.
E.F.
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
I truly loved everything about this book. From the very first page I was completely engulfed in Blake (Hound) and Anne's story. The strength and love that they find in each other is heartwarming - touching my heart so much that I was still smiling about it days after I turned the last page. I highly recommend this book to anyone in the mood for a light, romantic read.
Linda
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aden-lowe
this a deffenetly a must read! This story is about to people (Hound /Blake and Anne ) from different worlds overcoming all the odds to find strength and love in each other. the fact that Blake /Hound is one of my beloved Hell Riders is just pure icing on the cake . A beautifully written love story that says it all, nothing is impossible if you really want it!
Toi
Love it

Blake and Anne's story is a cute love story - after being hit by a drunk driver Blake ends up in a wheelchair, he goes to the beach to get his head together and meets Anne who has been in a wheelchair all her life - working through each other's problems and learning requires that make each other unique leads to a lasting love. Enjoy
Pamela Shorkey
Great read

I really enjoyed this book. I loved following the love story of Blake and Anne. Anne's innocence throughout the story was awesome. She learns a lot from Blake about life while she teaches him to accept his new life. I definitely recommend this story.
Terri Travis
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Obstacles

Honestly, not sure what I expected but am glad I read and finished it.
The obstacles that Blake and Anne had to endure should give the rest of us hope for the future.
Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Felicia
Aug 14, 2015 rated it liked it
In "Ride It Out", we have a H/h who are BOTH physically challenged, and their frustrations and obstacles are deftly portrayed without being preachy. People with disabilities are too often labeled, categorized...and invisible. This story shows what thinking, compassionate folks have always known - they're no different than anyone else.

Because of that, I wanted to love this story and cheer on Blake and Anne, but I never quite connected with either of them. I didn't feel the awe of new love,
Nikki
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Book: Ride It Out
Authors: Aden Lowe and Ashley Wheels
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Reviewer: Nikki K
Stars: 4

Blake’s life took a wrong turn one night on a dark road, but that wrong turn lead him on a path to his future. It leads him to Anne!

Known by his brothers in the MC as Hound, Blake never saw himself as a “white picket fence and a house with a dog” kind of guy. He never wanted an old lady let alone a wife. And when his life is forever changed by a tragic accident he certainly never saw those
Teri Caiazzo
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone it has something for everyone in it
Recommended to Teri by: A friend on Facebook
A wonderful and well written book. This book finds us meeting Blake, also known as Hound to his friends, who belongs to a MC before his accident He was hit by a car, while riding his motorcycle, and is riding out the rest of his rehabilitation at a beach house. His biker friends have stocked up the house with supplies he would need to survive on and the foresight to put them on a level he could reach in his wheelchair. When he arrives at the beach house he notices a beautiful girl who is also ...more
Erin McFarland
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a sweet read with a bit of spice, Ride It Out is the book you need.

It is the story of Blake and Anne, who are both wheelchair bound, both through different circumstances. Each faces their own individual challenges but these two are two of the strongest characters I have read. Instead of letting adversity define them, they face it head on and persevere. We didn't see much of Hound's biker side, but honestly, we didn't need to. The focus was on how he was AFTER, not before.
Suzanne Mayer
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed at Lost in a Book

The story is told from dual points of view of Anne and Blake (Hound), both are confined to wheelchairs and both want to lead independent lives. After Blake's accident, he just wants to get away from it all, but then he meets Anne and things start to change. She gives him a spark and he begins to feel things again. Anne just wants to be normal and she wants to experience life and freedom away from her overprotective family. Once
Kathy
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love hard, love strong, love free

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. What a brilliant love story!!!! This book was truly amazing. At every page turn you where wondering if things were going to work out for Anne and Blake. I mean come on they have such different backgrounds can it really work? But I will let you read the book for that answer. Anne and Blake are both chasing the freedom to live and love without barriers that some people seem to think they
Sharing My
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Blake just wanted some peace and quiet, away from everything. He decides to spend a few weeks at the beach. Little did he know, he wasn't alone as he thought he was. Anne has gone to a nearby cottage for the summer, also to get away for some peace and quiet, away from her over-protective family. When Blake sees Anne on the beach, he can't believe such a beautiful woman is there alone. He instantly feels the need to know her name, and everything else about her. Anne is shy, but quickly warms up ...more
BOSTON Mommy
Nov 27, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was hoping it would improve

I was really looking forward to this story, it caught my attention and was sitting on my shelf for a while. Overall I was not impressed at all. Starting from the very beginning, the sequencing wasnt clear. I realized several times a new location/scene was occurring and no explanation was provided of the change, it made it very difficult to connect. Even the first chapter, Blake's thoughts were all over the place, combined with with the actual physical locations
Wendy
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I recieved this book as a gift and i have to say i loved it, Aden Lowe and Ashley Wheels pulled it off working together as authors. I love Aden's work anyway as i have read all his books. From reading ride it out i am sure Ashley had a lot of input, Anne and Blake make a lovely couple and hopefully we will hear more about them in the next book as i understand it is to be a series.
My only dissapointment was i thought it could have gone into more detail with how Anne intergrated with the members
Book-Lover Book Blog
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
* Book received in excharge for an honest review *

l couldn't wait to read this, I'm a big fan of Aden Lowe and when I learnt that he was co-authoring a book with a good friend of mine, Ashley Wheels, I knew it was going to be fabulous. And it definitely didn't disappoint.

This short (ish) story was remarkably beautiful. It was winter with the amount of emotion needed for a book like this. It's original & unique, heartfelt & emotional. The characters were next to perfect, detailed well and
Nicole Johnson
Feb 06, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this short, sweet story of Anne and Blake. These two couldn't be more different from the other. Anne is a petite, young woman, innocent and sweet as the day is long. Blake is a big, bad biker yet they share something in common. They're both in wheelchairs. Anne and Blake's story is sweet, I smiled quite a bit while reading. It's refreshing to read a romance featuring people who don't fit the cookie cutter model mold that you find in other romance novels. Ride It Out is much more true ...more
Kerry Callaway
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given this book as a gift and oh boy what a beautiful story.
Blake and Anne live very different lives but have two things in common, one thing being that they are fed up with being mommy coddled by those around them. This is a stunning love story of finding strength to deal with the hand that fate has dealt you and finding love where you least expect it.
I loved this story it was emotionally moving, the story flowed brilliantly and include some steamy, slightly dominant
Peta Benjamin
Ride it out was a light Biker read in comparison to other Biker books. Blake is a wheelchair bound Bikie and meets Anne, also wheelchair bound, on the beach where both have gone to take some time out away from the stresses of life.

When they meet, there is an instant attraction and connection and it doesn't take long for them to act on it. Blake shows his soft side with Anne and Anne is trying hard to make it on her own over the summer without interfering Parents stifling her every move.

This is a
Maari
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story!!
Love/relationships have their own challenges without other people trying to get involved, then throw in a handicap (or a few) and step back, watch it evolve!! I loved this book! It is so sweet how Anna taught Blake how to live life from a different perspective and Blake taught Anna how to live. ;) Very delightful read that warms your heart!! I recommend to everyone who enjoys a sweet story with an HEA.
I was gifted this ebook in exchange for my honest review. Opinions in this
Dawn
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a nice, sweet story if you want something quick to read. I loved the characters & the story behind them but sometimes it felt a little rushed. I think it would be a really good read if it was more in depth. Anne was quite funny being all innocent & cute but the sex scenes were HOT. Panties will melt. Just saying. I also loved that there was a HEA ending. I was kind of worried where the story was going, that it may have been heading towards a cliffy, but it didn't. Thanks for ...more

• Discovering Gold
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • The Billionaire's Alternate Marriage (Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance #4)
  • Huckleberry Lake (Mystic Creek #6)
  • The Country Guesthouse (Sullivan's Crossing, #5)
  • Moral Compass
  • Cut and Run
  • Shelter for Viviana (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; San Antonio First Responders #3)
  • Denton (Hathaway House #4)
  • Christmas with a Cowboy (Longhorn Canyon, #5)
  • It's a Christmas Thing
  • Christmas from the Heart
  • Spirit of the Season
  • Two Hearts Home for Christmas (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance #10)
  • Puppy Christmas (Forever Home, #2)
  • Snowfall on Cedar Trail (Sweetwater Springs #3)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • Kneel Down (Nailed Down, #3)
We all know real life, real people, and real love aren't always roses and rainbows. I do my best to keep my characters, and their love, as real as possible, even if that includes an occasional stereotype or insta-love. Let's face it. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and love at first sight is a real thing.

So, if you're good with those things, and with: dirty-talking, overprotective alpha males as
“Blake.” Her pleas are so sweet.

“Shhh, Anne just feel it. I have you.” Her nipple is so fucking perfect under my mouth.

Her body tense, she’s right on the edge. One more push and she’ll explode in my hands. Arching her back more, she lets her legs relax open just a little. An unconscious signal...”
1 likes
“Ufff! Shit. Anne you okay? Are you hurt?"

Laughter bubbles up. "I'm fine Blake. Although, I'd be better if you moved just a little of your weight off me." I wiggle my hips a little to see if I can help.

"Anne, don't do that again unless you want to finish this right here, out on the beach.”
0 likes