Start by marking “His for Tonight, Book 1: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novella (Secret Fantasies Unlimited Series)” as Want to Read:

For readers who love billionaire bad boys and tantalizing stories of domination and submission, Ravenna Russo's scorching new serial will fulfill your most secret fantasies.

* This novella is Book 1 of a 4-part serial, so watch out for cliffhangers--and one demanding, dirty-talking bad boy with a sexy accent who will melt your panties! *

I was only supposed to belong to him
Published August 10th 2015 by Ravenna Russo Books

To ask other readers questions about His for Tonight, Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His for Tonight, Book 1

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I love discovering new authors and this debut novella is one of the best erotic romances I've ever read. It is sizzling, thrilling and manages to reflect a nice sprinkling of romance between two strangers even from the beginning of their unorthodox affair.
Elise is a woman with financial problems. Not knowing what else to do, she agrees to become an escort for one night in exchange for 100,000$. On that night, she will meet a man that makes her feel alive and brings forth her deepest, well hidden
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
A torrid affair consisting of one night with a billionaire? OH COME ON. You know you’re in too. The tie-me-up-slap-my-ass-dominant-sex is pretty damn hot and all of that Italian had me dying for a taste of Luciano’s cream sauce…yup, I went there.

Luciano is an alpha billionaire Italian soccer player who has been put on a short leash by his PR folks. He may have been getting into a little bit of trouble in his time off recovering from an injury and his manwhoring and partying ways weren’t looked u
Holly - Page To Page Reviews
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a free copy for an honest review

I was really intrigued with this serial and couldn’t wait to begin reading book 1. Secret Fantasies Unlimited gives high paying clients one night to fulfil their fantasy. They search the internet on dating websites etc to find their perfect match – no strings, no names, just one night and then they never see each other again.

Elise needs money and fast. Her sister’s medical bills are weighing heavy on them all so when she’s approached by SFU to spend the
Joyce Dingman
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. While it's true that Luciano isn't Prince charming he swept Elise right off her pretty little feet and into bed without moment to lose. Circumstances had forced Elise to agree to a one night stand for enough money to pay off her sisters medical bills. Neither of them had thought to be so charmed by the other. He's a rich, spoiled Soccer star from Italy and he had asked for the all American girl who was just a trifle naive, and who was not really a hooker.....he got her. ...more
Rachel
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As a reader and a blogger there is nothing better than finding a new author to read. Especially one who knocks your proverbial socks off the first time you read them and this is exactly what this author has done.

This is by no means a book for the tame or timid. I have a feeling as the story unravels it will only ge
The Color of Ink
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to be introduced to this author. It's a great start to this four part serial. I'm looking forward to the next installment of Ms. Snow and Mr. West's story.

I recommend this read to anyone looking to test their hotness boundaries. As the story progresses, things start to heat up. There is a dominant/submissive encounter between the two main characters that leaves you wondering what will happen in round two. Nothing off the charts as this is just the first installment, but still st
Nicole
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was looking for a quick, fun read tonight and that is exactly what I got. This book was HOT. This was my first book by this author and I was pleasantly surprised. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next in this series!
Brenda
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ravenna-russo
I am wonderstruck by this book...it's always a marvelous surprise to find by chance a sensational book that hooks you from the start!
Theresa
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Secret fantasies revealed!

I really enjoyed this story! It was easy to read and hard to put down. Miss Snow is equal parts of sassy and shy. An Iowa farm girl now living in the wild windy city. Mr. West is an alpha bad boy billionaire looking for an innocent blonde. And now a bit about the story...

Elise is a college graduate working two jobs trying to help pay off her sisters medical bills so her family doesn't lose the farm. All she does is work and sleep. Trying to get her to have fun her siste
Amy Johnson
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review."

I loved the writing. The story flowed smoothly and the characters were engaging right from the start. I cannot wait to see what is in store for them. I went into the book knowing it was a serial and I can honestly say that after inhaling this part, I NEED more. I’m intrigued by the characters and can’t wait to see what happens next.

This is a short read that will have you hooked from the first page. I don't w
Melissa Deckman
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOT! HOT! HOT! Can't wait to read book 2.
Lisa Roberts
J.C.
Jan 27, 2016
Kat
Feb 07, 2016
Ravenna Russo retired from writing in 2016.