Start by marking “His for Tonight, Book 1: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novella (Secret Fantasies Unlimited Series)” as Want to Read:

For readers who love billionaire bad boys and tantalizing stories of domination and submission, Ravenna Russo's scorching new serial will fulfill your most secret fantasies.

* This novella is Book 1 of a 4-part serial, so watch out for cliffhangers--and one demanding, dirty-talking bad boy with a sexy accent who will melt your panties! *

I was only supposed to belong to him
Published August 10th 2015 by Ravenna Russo Books

To ask other readers questions about His for Tonight, Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His for Tonight, Book 1

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I love discovering new authors and this debut novella is one of the best erotic romances I've ever read. It is sizzling, thrilling and manages to reflect a nice sprinkling of romance between two strangers even from the beginning of their unorthodox affair.
Elise is a woman with financial problems. Not knowing what else to do, she agrees to become an escort for one night in exchange for 100,000$. On that night, she will meet a man that makes her feel alive and brings forth her deepest, well hidden
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
A torrid affair consisting of one night with a billionaire? OH COME ON. You know you’re in too. The tie-me-up-slap-my-ass-dominant-sex is pretty damn hot and all of that Italian had me dying for a taste of Luciano’s cream sauce…yup, I went there.

Luciano is an alpha billionaire Italian soccer player who has been put on a short leash by his PR folks. He may have been getting into a little bit of trouble in his time off recovering from an injury and his manwhoring and partying ways weren’t looked u
Holly - Page To Page Reviews
Aug 19, 2015 Holly - Page To Page Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a free copy for an honest review

I was really intrigued with this serial and couldn’t wait to begin reading book 1. Secret Fantasies Unlimited gives high paying clients one night to fulfil their fantasy. They search the internet on dating websites etc to find their perfect match – no strings, no names, just one night and then they never see each other again.

Elise needs money and fast. Her sister’s medical bills are weighing heavy on them all so when she’s approached by SFU to spend the
Joyce Dingman
Oct 21, 2015 Joyce Dingman rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. While it's true that Luciano isn't Prince charming he swept Elise right off her pretty little feet and into bed without moment to lose. Circumstances had forced Elise to agree to a one night stand for enough money to pay off her sisters medical bills. Neither of them had thought to be so charmed by the other. He's a rich, spoiled Soccer star from Italy and he had asked for the all American girl who was just a trifle naive, and who was not really a hooker.....he got her. ...more
Rachel
Aug 31, 2015 Rachel rated it it was amazing
As a reader and a blogger there is nothing better than finding a new author to read. Especially one who knocks your proverbial socks off the first time you read them and this is exactly what this author has done.

This is by no means a book for the tame or timid. I have a feeling as the story unravels it will only ge
The Color of Ink
Sep 30, 2015 The Color of Ink rated it it was amazing
What a great way to be introduced to this author. It's a great start to this four part serial. I'm looking forward to the next installment of Ms. Snow and Mr. West's story.

I recommend this read to anyone looking to test their hotness boundaries. As the story progresses, things start to heat up. There is a dominant/submissive encounter between the two main characters that leaves you wondering what will happen in round two. Nothing off the charts as this is just the first installment, but still st
Nicole
Sep 28, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it
I was looking for a quick, fun read tonight and that is exactly what I got. This book was HOT. This was my first book by this author and I was pleasantly surprised. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next in this series!
Brenda
Sep 29, 2015 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ravenna-russo
I am wonderstruck by this book...it's always a marvelous surprise to find by chance a sensational book that hooks you from the start!
Theresa
Dec 19, 2015 Theresa rated it it was amazing
Secret fantasies revealed!

I really enjoyed this story! It was easy to read and hard to put down. Miss Snow is equal parts of sassy and shy. An Iowa farm girl now living in the wild windy city. Mr. West is an alpha bad boy billionaire looking for an innocent blonde. And now a bit about the story...

Elise is a college graduate working two jobs trying to help pay off her sisters medical bills so her family doesn't lose the farm. All she does is work and sleep. Trying to get her to have fun her siste
Amy Johnson
Oct 03, 2015 Amy Johnson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review."

I loved the writing. The story flowed smoothly and the characters were engaging right from the start. I cannot wait to see what is in store for them. I went into the book knowing it was a serial and I can honestly say that after inhaling this part, I NEED more. I’m intrigued by the characters and can’t wait to see what happens next.

This is a short read that will have you hooked from the first page. I don't w
Melissa Deckman
Mar 24, 2016 Melissa Deckman rated it it was amazing
HOT! HOT! HOT! Can't wait to read book 2.
Lisa Roberts
Lisa Roberts rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Samantha Rooney
Samantha Rooney rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2015
lady di
lady di rated it it was amazing
Ro
Ro rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2015
Love & Lavender Book Review
Love & Lavender Book Review rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Candy
Candy rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2016
Teddybearcln
Teddybearcln rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2015
Kristin
Kristin rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2015
Tracey
Tracey rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Loretta Cameron
Loretta Cameron rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2015
West Beth
West Beth rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Missey Adkins
Missey Adkins rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
Zelda
Zelda rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2015
Sue Me
Sue Me marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
ღBELLALUNAღ
ღBELLALUNAღ marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Nyra
Nyra marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Marisa Da costa
Marisa Da costa marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Nalini
Nalini marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Laura McMillin
Laura McMillin marked it as to-read
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Sheri Leal
Sheri Leal marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Romazing Reader
Romazing Reader marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Amanda Duce
Amanda Duce marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Tonya Both
Tonya Both is currently reading it
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Tracey Cotton
Tracey Cotton marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Phyllis Lindblom
Phyllis Lindblom marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
J.C.
J.C. marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Ravenna Russo believes in soul mates, second chances, and the healing power of happily-ever-after. She's excited to be making her indie contemporary romance debut with HIS FOR TONIGHT. Under another name, she has written for a traditional romance publisher and appeared on the USA Today bestseller list.

When she’s not glued to her laptop, her favorite things include sea-salt caramel anything, peep-t
More about Ravenna Russo...