Start by marking “Come To Light (Imperfections #2)” as Want to Read:
Come To Light (Imperfections #2)

Come To Light

(Imperfections #2)

I know she doesn't want anything to do with me,
Paperback
Published September 13th 2015 (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Come To Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come To Light

Start your review of Come To Light (Imperfections #2)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

Cat and Nick have been in love since they were kids.

In book one, we were introduced to their past history and Cat's family dynamics. Book two continues the saga.

This is a train wreck family, full of train wreck people and instances, and it is difficult to look away from.

It is Jerry Springer and Maury Povich on steroids. There's a bit of Shameless thrown in for good measure and I expected Darth Vadar to pop out proclaiming he was someone's father.

Shaniel Watson can cert
Natalie Miernicki
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Wow again there were times I wanted to throw my kindle or jump into the book and strangle the characters! But this follow up to Imperfections was everything I hoped it would be!! It had more passion more love more hate and most of all a lot more Nick & Cat. These two had a love so powerful and intense it catitivated me from start to finish! I can't wait to see what Shaniel brings next I'm freaking excited....
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Love this

5 stars

This is the second book in the series and it was amazing. The trials and tribulations that this author puts these characters through are just fabulous. Cat was so easy to relate to you just wanted to get into the book and squeeze her.
I wasn't so keen on her family though because they should've supported her the whole time but again this is what families do they create drama but they love you all the same. The sexiness book was phenomenal.

Happy sexy reading
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Betty Colomb
Novel of a grand dysfunctional family

I gave this novel a three because it was a total wrecking ball. Two main characters .Cat and Nick. Cat's entire family is beyond dysfunctional. Nick is older than Cat but has. Always had feedings for her. Now Cat and Nick are in love and having a baby. Needless to say dysfunctional family steps in .There is a HEA . It could have been a really good book if it had not been stretched to make it a series of clutter.

Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

Nick and Cat's story continues in this second book. They have endured some heartache, manipulations and everyone and their mother pretty much are against Nick and Cat being together. But they can't help how they feel about each other and even though Cat is struggling with accepting the fact that Nick and Katie are having a baby together. But as much as she wants to stay away she just can't because she loves him too much.

Cat has decided to step
Kathleen R.
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Overall Stars: 5 STARS

Family

Heartbreak

Redemption is a difficult thing to do, especially when the pain caused was intense and deafening.

After years of wanting her and fighting against myself, I finally had her. For one brief weekend I was whole, looking into the eyes of the woman I've always loved. The one person I'd do anything for. Catherine Reed is the love of my life, but I blew it when she discovered her sister and I were engaged. But things have changed. I know she doesn't want anything to
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nicolas Alexander has finally gotten his chance with the love of his life, and they spent a beautiful weekend together. But when the complication of being engaged to her sister fully implodes, she walks away from him because she needs time and space. He had no choice but to let her, but refuses to give up fighting for them. Catherine thought moving home near her family, and finally getting her man was the perfect plan, so she never thought it would become the hell she's living now. Just when she ...more
Reviews from the Heart
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book to Cat and Nicks story. The author out did herself with the ending of Cat and Nick. I was blown away once again by her work. To say I was on the edge of my seat is an understatement. I hope one day to be able to write a story as heartfelt as this one. Seriously the love that these two share is magnificent and beyond words at times. The detail the author put into the the book is breathtaking and spellbinding. I was hooked in the first book and it definitely cared over into ...more
Janet
Dec 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I actually enjoyed this series. I gave it a 4 because there's still some typos and a couple of times I had to go back to see who was talking. She jumped with no segue. That being said this family would fit in on Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. The next story is Ava and Chris. That should be good because I love Ava and her smart mouth. If you have any questions or want to dicuss this book or review let me know. If I gave any more details it would have spoiled the book.

REVIEW:
Cat and Nick have bee
Gretchen Anderson
WOW!!!!! Love this series. Shaniel Watson is a master storyteller!! This series is funny & serious, sweet & HOT and soooooo much drama!!!!

Cat & Nick!! OMG Explosive Heat!!! They are seriously meant for each other!!! In every way. They are best friends. Hot and heavy in the bedroom. Get along great out of the bedroom. They KNOW each other and grew up with each other.

Too bad Nick make the biggest mistake of his life by sleeping with her sister, Kate. However, they weren’t together so they could p
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series by Shaniel Watson and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this touching series. Ms Watson has written a series that just sucks us in and keeps us there from start to finish, and then leaves us wanting more from this author . Many things have happened in this series and many things has exploded between this charming pair. And thing just don't get any better for Cat and Nick . Cat's family has ostracizes her and it seems Nick keeps pushing her in to Matt's a ...more
Melissa Burcham
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
I was given an ARC book for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

This book was a wonderful sequel to the first book. Again it was a roller coaster of emotions. I laughed and cried right along with the characters. I absolutely loved the characters in the book and felt like I was standing there watching everything play out right in front of me.

This book starts off with Nick suffering through the loss of Cat. You never
Michelle Quintana
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
After the way things imploded between Cat and Nick, things don't seem to be getting any better. Cat is now ostracized by her family and Nick just seems to keep pushing Cat into Matt's arms. Even though Cat still loves Nick, she feels that if she ends up with Matt, that will make things better for her with her family. Even though her mom and sister are a piece of work, Cat still doesn't stop hoping that things can be fixed. Unexpected news brings Cat and Nick back together, but not in the way Nic ...more
Melissa
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Perfect Sequel
This book is just as good as the first if not better! The author has done an amazing job with this one as well as the first. I fell right into the book and found it hard to come up for air. There is so much going on so much drama and emotion, both up and downs, I just could not pull myself away! These characters have become so important to me, I laughed and cried right along with them. I was really invested in them and just wanted them to have their HEA. Their love is beautiful a
Theresa Alberts
Jun 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Oh the drama! If you thought there was crazy drama in book one of this series, Imperfections it was nothing compared to what you will find in Shaniel Watson's Imperfections Come to Light!

While Cat tries to move on from Nick and start her own life, she is thrown back into the thick of things after fainting while teaching. Calling Nick to take care of her seemed like her only option, especially after the fall out with her family over being with her sister's baby daddy.

Nick wants nothing more than
Page Turners
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just when I thought book one could not be any better along comes book two that completely intensifies the story even more. Cat and Nick have had the most impossible obstacles to overcome in their love story and yet they continue to be drawn together. Cat is all alone. Her family has turned against her and she is being pushed into another relationship while trying to do the right thing for everyone but herself. Everyone just needs to take a second and breathe. Oh yeah, they need to come clean wit ...more
D.B. Canavan
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series! This is the continuation of Cat and Nicks story, and what a screwed up mess of a story it is. This is an intense and powerful storyline a days I loved the overall message it conveyed ~ 'We All Have Imperfections.'
The characters were so well written, I absolutely hated, loathed and wanted to bi$$th slap Cat's sister and mother!
Will Cat end up with Matt?
Does Katie get Nick?
You'll just have to read the series!

This is a story of a love that you have to fight for!

I would
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC from LLEP in exchange for an honest review.
This is the second book in this series, and I really enjoyed this book. There was nothing but drama in the first book, and OMW it is twofold in this one.
Cat has been ostracized by her family because of Nick, and she tries to move on. Nick will do anything to get Cat back. I must say that Cat’s sister and mother were really nasty pieces of work!! This is so much more than just a love story, and I highly recommend this authors work. I
LLEP  Book Blog
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reading "the rest of the story", all I can say is that Nick and Cat are "perfectly imperfect" together.

Family means everything to Cat. Nick's family is dysfunctional at best, but as Cat finds out, so is hers.

I enjoyed seeing how their story played out and absolutely wish I had a bff like Cat does in Ava! Look forward to the next book in this series, which covers a different couple!

Reviewed by Darlene
Cocktails and Books
Aye! The drama!!! Glad this couple was able to work through all their issues and the family drama to find their HEA. It was a long fought road, but it made this emotionally charged read worth it.
Vanessa Lawford
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Cat and Nick's story!!! Could not put it down. A must read!! ...more
Judy Lewis
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CAPTIVATING, SEXY AND IMPERFECTLY PERFECT !!!
Title: Imperfections Come To Light
Series: Imperfections
Designation: Book Two, NOT A STANDALONE, NO CLIFFHANGER, HEA
Author: Shaniel Watson
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Completely Captivating Stars*****
Holy Cannolli! I thought Shaniel Watson's debut novel was really, really good but in the words of Tony the Tiger, her second release is GREAT! Yup, it's official; I'm totally smitten with the imperfectly perfect prose of the remarkably t
Angelina
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Left With Mixed Emotions

After reading book 1 of Cat and Nick's story, I couldn't wait to read the continuation in this book and wasn't left disappointed. I'm so glad I gave this series a go as I usually prefer standalones.

Cat and Nick were destined to be together even though others don't (and may never) agree. They're perfect for each other and finally got their HEA even if the journey there wasn't easy. I did feel frustrated with Nick when he decided to keep things from Cat because he decided k
Nelly
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Struggle love is tiring.

Most of the book storyline continued on the same redundant path. Cat is more insecure, more annoying and more immature in the second installment.

How many times must Nick tells her that he love her yet Cat can’t even fix her mouth to articulate it back. Her character simply has irredeemable traits. This was an obstacle that couldn’t overlook.

She’s still looking for validation from her family who have never taken into consideration that she didn’t hurt her sister. It was li
Louise
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: b-bbb
As shown on Books and Boys Book Blog.

Okay I’ll admit I was a little backwards in reading this series but after reading book one I had to jump straight into book tow to find out what happens. Shaniel Watson’s book ‘Come To Light’ was another riveting read that gets four stars.

Before you read this book you need to have read the first one to know who and what you are reading about. After finally getting together Cat and Nick need to deal with the consequences of their actions. With what seems like
Jo Smith
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simply breathtaking. Shaniel' sequel to book 1 is equally as eloquent and emotive as book1. This is a story that doesn't allow you to rush, the story is spellbinding and addictive. As a reader this is a true book worshippers dream - a book that you live with, share with and watch as if within the very pages themselves. It makes you feel. You laugh at the humour, Cat's sarcasm, Ava's descriptive hell-on-wheels personality and Gages flirting. You "oh god no" with a reaction to the words that bring ...more
Sherlan
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** SPOILER ALERT ***
I read quite a few reviews, but no one said anything about the sister, KATE. So my brief review will be about her. I want to talk about what a complete BITCH of a sister Kate was. I am sorry she lost her baby, but she was a trifling ass bitch from the start. She LIED and SCHEMED to get Nick into her bed (few men say NO to sex) knowing good and well that he was in love with her sister FOR YEARS. She got pregnant and LIED AGAIN to her family about being engaged. I'm not giving
tessbehuniak
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful! .....but Not a read alone series

So happy I read the second series Both were excellent although the second one was so much better. Please put Shaniel Watson in your favorite authors list. She is a very talented writer.
Julia Gritsko
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!

This was such a great book ending in a fairytale love. I recommend this book to everyone to read. I wish I had this type of love in real life. I give this book a 5 star rating because it was beautifully written.

• This Love Hurts
  • 105 Desire Dr. (A Cherry Falls Romance #1)
  • Breaker
  • Heavy Crown (Brutal Birthright, #6)
  • Filthy Liar
  • Wicked Liar (Dark Syndicate, #3)
  • Casino King (Carfano Crime Family, #1)
  • Dark Desires (Black #1)
  • One Hot Daddy
  • Giving In To Love: A Friends with Benefits Office Romance (Strong Brothers Book 2)
  • Bad Apple (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Exile Book 1)
  • My Accidental Forever (Love You Forever, #5)
  • Against All Odds (Searching for Love, #4)
  • Kiss Me Now (A Billionaire Boss Romance)
  • Baby For The Mountain Man: A Mountain Man Pregnancy Romance (Olympus Mountain Man Romance Series Book 4)
  • Dating My Brother's Best Friend
  • Second Time Around (The Billionaire Brothers, #1)
  • VORN: MC Biker President Romance (Outlaw)
Shaniel Watson is the author of the Imperfections Series. Her first book was published in 2015. She writes stories she likes to read, sultry emotional stories with imperfect characters who eventually get their happy ending.
Shaniel lives in New York and is the proud mother of two daughters.

Visit her here:
www.facebook.com/authorshanielwatson ‬
www.goodreads.comAuthor

Imperfections (3 books)
  • Imperfections (Imperfections #1)
  • Take Me As I Am (Imperfections #3)