Start by marking “Infinity (Xandrian Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Infinity (Xandrian Series Book 1)

Infinity (Xandrian Series #1)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
Professional animal trainer, Carmen Rockwell, is happy living her life on the edge of society. She owns a high profile business that is run by her best friend, Lissy, the only person she thinks she needs in her life. Because of an unusual gift, she is the best in the country at what she does. She goes away for work and finds herself suddenly drawn into a new world- one tha ...more
Published August 13th 2015 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Infinity, please sign up.

Christian Breitenstein Hi Candy,

I just released the reboot of book 1, to correct some errors I made in the first time around.

Book 2 is going well, it looks like a release…more
Hi Candy,

Book 2 is going well, it looks like a release towards the end of May is likely.

Yours,

AUTHOR: Allaina Daniels
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: August 13, 2015
MY RATING: 4 Stars

Wow...let me start by saying I have to really be in the mood to read a paranormal- sometimes it's just not my thing...that being said, this book blew me away...the writing was excellent! The story was so unique and interesting. I absolutely loved the lore...and there was so much character development! For me, really getting to know the characters are what
Pam Nelson
5 Magical Star’s

I didn’t know what to expect going in to this book, but holy freaking wow I am so, soooo glad I read it.
I feel like I could be best friends with Carmen her snark, her wit, her over all self. I know she has a bestie already, Lissy but why can’t we make it a 3 besties rule? Seems totally logical to me!!

At first I thought oh shifters yay, bring on the wolves but it’s not that it’s a type of book. It’s the Fae magic and you don’t get to choose what your abilities are. Carmen was ra
Carissa Lynch
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was my first book by this author and I was so impressed!

Infinity is a fun read with believable characters, an exciting plot, and superb writing throughout.

The main character, Carmen, is well-developed and likable, although I wanted to shake her silly at times. A former animal trainer and foster kid, she turns out to be a reserved adult who wants nothing to do with love. She has her business and her best friend...what more could a girl need?

But as often is the case, her first real cha
Sophie de Vries (Love Hurts Book Blog)
When I started this book I was hooked with Allaina’s ability to tell a story, I looked to the bottom of my screen and was shocked to see that I was only 4% in and yet so invested.

I loved every bit of this book, the writing, the story, the romance, the characters (even if I wanted to slap Carmen stupid a couple of times, with love), everything.

Carmen is a professional animal trainer with a special ability which makes her the best in her industry. I loved her attitude, right from the start. She h
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
If you are looking for a different type of romance that is somewhat in the paranormal realm of things, then I highly suggest this book. Ms. Daniels has done an amazing job with this novel and I recommend it to anyone who wants to take a chance on it. Carmen and Gabriel are both very different, but yet they are somewhat the same. They both have abilities though they are different from each other, and Gabriel and his family and friends are all there to help Carmen when things get tough for her. Th ...more
J.L. Clayton
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Big tease

Professional animal trainer Carmen Rockwell, thinks she only needs her friend Lissy and the foster family that raised her. She doesn't think she needs anyone else. "Guys?" She doesn't need a guy. Who could blame her after the previous relationship. However, she goes away for a job and finds herself suddenly drawn into a new world! In walks Gabriel. A sexy, badass of a guy who I would love to get my hands on. Yummy! Sigh. He turns Carmen's life upside down. I wanted to slap Carmen and sa
Kaila
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An easy read with good potential

Growing up human with no knowledge of what you truly are, then finally learning you are something else sntirely, is a shock. That's what happened to Carmen. After being orphaned at 5 y/o, and basically fending for herself, she was able to live by putting a barrier on herself, wrapping herself with anger. The only family she considers is her best friend Lissy, her foster family the Greer's, and Mary her anger management counselor.

Ok enough of the background. I too
Samantha Hanson
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wowsers! Allaina Daniels is an amazing breakout author. Infinity is filled with everything you could hope for in a novel. Mystery, intrigue, mouth watering sex, comedy & drama.

The characters are well developed and have so much personality. Carmen has grown up living a rough life and keeps her heart sheltered from pain. She relies and the strength and courage of her best friend Lissy. They represent the epitome of friendship. In walks Gabriel all sex on a stick like and turns Carmen's world
Segnalibro Blog
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Infinity is about a young lady, Carmen, who has had a tough upbringing. She loves her OCD best friend and business partner, Lissy. Carmen has the ability to talk to animals via telepathy which makes her extremely good at her job as an canine behaviour specialist, although she has no idea where this ability arises from. Lissy runs the business and Carmen does the business! All is well until Carmen comes across a ridiculously attractive guy that she has seen before, in her dreams! Carmen runs for ...more
Bethany Frost
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Yvonne Davies
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Gabriel is Fae who can turn into animals, he is used to living by himself and nearing 190 years old did not think he would meet his soul mate.
Carmen is a strong women and talented animal trainer, who does not let anything get in her way. She is not afraid to speak her mind and does not care who she upsets in the process. With the help of her best friend Lizzy from foster care she runs a successful animal training business. What no one knows is that Carmen can talk to animals.
On one business tri
Ana Rita
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was presented by Allaina Daniels with a copy of Infinity to read and review.
This book pulled me completely out of my comfort zone, it was the first book of this genre, Urban Fantasy Romance, that I’ve read and I can say that I liked it.
This book is narrated by the author giving it a more personal touch.
Carmen and Gabriel are the central characters of this plot. Every chapter that passes, the more we explore their lives, beliefs, we feel that we are part of history which brings us to share thei
Amanda Barbee
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fairy tales just grew up!

So imagine this, living life normally-well as normally as possible- with a little bit of animal communication thrown in... We can all imagine that right?!? Well that is Carmen's reality! When she takes a job she has no idea that she will meet the one guy to ever make her feel anything. It annoys her that he seemingly holds power over her so she fights it.. Until saving her best friend and him forces her to realize a few things.

Imagine growing up and living the life of
Megan | A Page to Turn
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Infinity. Rating 4.

This book was a quick and easy read for me - enjoyable plot, characters and a little romance too! It had a believable air of mystery, a little fantasy, and spunk!

While I did find that it didn't quite meet up to the polished/edited books I'm mostly used to - I was able to look past some of the issues I noticed and really just enjoyed the story. Daniels has a way of telling a story that just kept me wanting to see what happened next.

Carmen is a professional animal trainer who
Kaila
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ladybug & Daisy Book Reviews
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Allaina Daniels is amongs a few brilliant artists, that can capture a novel and paint it as a picture.  You see everything vividly as the words come off the page, painting it in many forms across your mind. You live vicariously through the life of Carmen Rockwall, wanting everything she has, including Gabriel.

This amazing author out did herself on this one!! I absolutely am in love with Gabriel and Carmen.  I entered this book not knowing anything about it, and I was absolutely blown away!  I re
Cathie Veres
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Infinity is one of those books that pull you in, don't let you go and leave you wishing the book were longer.

I don't like leaving what I consider to be in depth, spoiler reviews. I'm the type of reader that rarely reads the back before reading the book for fear of spoilers. That being said...

Read this book! The characters are human and flawed, written perfectly so that you understand why they act the way they do. The world Allaina Daniels paints is magical, in multiple definitions of the word.
Cynthia Tatum reichel
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is not the typical kind of book that I would read. It took me till about chapter four before it got to the point I could not put down. Very strong characters and some funny spot in the dialoge. Some of the powers the characters had was amazing. There are some parts that just hook you and then you can't put down. The love story and growing up in the foster care system tugged at times. Being very angry about her life is very understanding as you get to know her. I loved that there is no ...more
Laura  Redmon
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Author Allaina Daniels and the world she has created in her book, Infinity.

She draws you in and doesn't let you go to the very in. Which in turn means front start to finish, you won't be able to set this book down. Guaranteed.
My only wish is that it were longer, I wanted more and more.

This is the first book I've read by this author but it won't be the last.

****I received this author copy in exchange for any honest Review.****

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Veronique Poirier
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOODNESS!! This book is to die for!!
You know the type.. That makes you want to put what needs to be done now, can wait? Or to stay up as late as you can to read just a few more pages even though you have to wake up soon?
This book made me chuckle out loud... Made me cry.. With words.. Thats right! Words! Beautiful writing!
I want to read all her books now!
*crawls into a cave*
Lol. Thnx for writing! I really enjoyed this book!! <3
Morgan Barton
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Infinity was a very good read.
I loved that Carmen's ability was being able to talk and communicate with animals and is able to understand them and help them.
That's something I've always wished I could do.
Carmen was hurt once before will she be able to open her heart to someone she barely knows?
Will she give in to fate or will she defy her destiny?
Read Infinity to find out now.
Infinity was an amazing read and I can't wait for book two to come out!
Mike Walters
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit right up front that this type of novel is not generally something I would read. However, intrigued as I was at some of the reviews, I dove in and enjoyed it. Great character development, nice chapter lengths, and a wonderful pace. I particularly like the way the author paints the imagery with her words. Took me there, creating place and time, and I had no problem whatsoever picturing in my mind what was going on. Well done Ms. Daniels.
Lisa Miller
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spitfire characters, drama, action, romance and the paranormal, now that's just my cup of tea. This story will make you feel every emotion there is. You'll laugh, feel heartbroken for Carmen, get mad and will even have your pulse racing, errr-humm. You'll even catch yourself rolling your eyes at Carmen's stubbornness. A well written story and I can't wait for the next book. I didn't want the book to end. Thank you for the great read.
Lauren Delancey
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good, I love how much romance, suspense, paranormal and action were all packed in one great book. Gabriel is my personal favorite, he is very sexy and addicting! The storyline is gripping and had me eager to find out the ending! I love how Carmen is such a loner at times. It is a beautiful journey of a girl haunted by her past an she finds a sexy hunk that is her soulmate an she slowly learns how to be at peace with her past an to fall in love with someone she deserves.
Candy Box
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

I am so lucky to have had the chance to read this book. I enjoyed this book so much!! The way the author used her words to describe the events taking place was marvelous. I loved the story of Carmen And Gabriele so much. And the Xandrian world is so amazing a full. I can't wait to read book 2. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who loves romance and paranormal abilities.
Harper Kincaid
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
For those who are fans of romance, but complain they don't get the sexy with fuller, in-depth, character development, I would veer then to Ms. Daniels' debut novel. And I always offer extra points for books not easily categorized - is this YA/NA? Fantasy? Romantic suspense?

The good ones always defy being pigeonholed - as Daniels proves here. Worth the time and definitely a twisty ride!
Sarah Bertsch
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved how fast this book pulls you in. I really enjoyed how fae get honey drunk! Such a cute idea! Gabriel is a total babe and a fictional heart throb! I can't wait for the next one! Carmen is a firecracker and doesn't take shit from anyone. Really enjoyed!
Ricky
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I was truly in a book slump and the characters Gabriel and Carmen came into my life !! Their love was a slow burn and their merry band of friends and family had me laughing non stop....can't wait to hear Riley's story one day..fingers crossed!
Thai Holman
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahh the tension build up was awesome I love that in a book. I won this beautiful paperback couldn't wait to dive in. Such a interesting story and very well written. Can't wait for the next one. Absolutely held my attention. Unique story and great characters. Loved Carmen. 5 star book.
Tracy
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read!!! I truly loved Carmen and Gabriel!!
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Sands of Time (The Heart Falls Heroes, #2)
  • Emancipation (Pen Pals and Serial Killers #1)
  • First Impressions
  • His Immortal Kiss (Skeleton Key)
  • Jett's Wild Wolf (Mystic Wolves #3)
  • Lineage (J.J. Morris Book 1)
  • Bad Potions (Charmed in Vegas, #1)
  • Rogue (Project, #2)
  • Virutally Challenged
  • Fight for the Fae (The Mirrored Prophecy, #2)
  • Have You Seen This Girl? (Flocksdale Files, #1)
  • Later Than Expected (Great Expectations, #2)
  • Untouchable (Siri's Saga #1)
  • Rough Water (Songbird #7)
  • Unveil Me (The Jaded Series, #3)
  • After The Fire (One Pass Away, #3)
  • Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)
  • Untouched (Untouched #1)
Allaina Daniels is a sassy domestic goddess from Georgia whose addiction to caffeine is surpassed only by her passion for the written word.

Her debut paranormal romance, Infinity, was released in August 2015; and, her second novel is expected to be available by summer 2016.

Allaina is an avid reader and reviewer of all genres and enjoys connecting with her readers on social media.

You can also find m