Start by marking “Amore: Part 1 (Amore, #1)” as Want to Read:
Amore: Part 1 (Amore, #1)

Amore: Part 1

(Amore #1)

“It is not love that defines us, Julietta. It is love that destroys us.”

I’m just a normal girl.
Or so you would think.
I’ve never thought of myself as anything different.
Until I met him.
He doesn’t think I’m normal.
He thinks I’m special.
Special enough to be in his life.
Special enough to enter his world.
Special enough for his bed.
Rafael Lencioni. Dangerous. Beautiful.
Published (first published September 18th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Amore, please sign up.

Start your review of Amore: Part 1 (Amore, #1)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I know in my heart that this is the moment that will forever be frozen in time, imbedded in my mind for the days when all hope seems lost between us.

photo Amore Teaser 5_zpsiz0g9emd.jpg

This was my first book by Bella Jewel and I honestly enjoyed it more than words could ever convey. I was intrigued by the synopsis and had always meant to read something by this author since she has such a huge following. Normally, I am not a fan of the mafia based romances. I’ve tried a cou
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Chantal ❤️
Sep 22, 2016 marked it as read-when-i-am-brainless
TWO OF THE THINGS I HATE CHEATERS AND THE WORD MISTRESS.
You want me not to read your book just put mistress in the title and you my friend are all set!
Set to piss me off and have me never read your book ever.
I am so over that sh*t. Grow up people what century are we living in here!!!
Marry who you want, sleep with who you want but don't expect your spouse to put up with your cheating ass!
Sabrina
IT'S LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*

3.5 Stars

Bella Jewel wrote the untold story that we all need to hear. This book isn't just the typical mafia book with a badass Hero and a heroine that matches his every need, turning into a love story. No, this is the heartbreaking story of the other women, the one we always hate and want to shame. It's not pretty, and it's not nice, but it's real.

Amore wasn't an easy book to read because it brings up a lot of moral questions and makes you really think about what
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review*

Omg I luvd this sooooooo much but that ending ahhhhhh

This book is a lot different to the books that the author normally writes but I really hope she stays on this mafia thing I've enjoyed everything about this book well bar the ending she as never done a cliffhanger like never an she as just killed with this one I need that book like now

As u can tell I totally luvd this book the book is basically about the mistress of a mafia boss an
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Bella Jewel" In exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!
TITLE: Amore
AUTHOR: Bella Jewel
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: Prologue | 30
RELEASE DATE: September 19th 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

AMORE: Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' Julietta & Rafael Lencioni

What can't this author write? This is a whole new genre from her, and OMFG when I saw she was going to dip her feet into the mafia world I had to hunt this down so hard!! Mafia reads a
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia
3 scratching my head stars

This will be a review where I don’t agree with everyone else. Maybe I was in a mood when I read this and maybe I just have a certain way I like to read mafia books whatever the case Amore wasn’t bad, it just wasn’t a hit for me.

I love mafia books, like I am obsessed with them, but I guess with me, if the book is too fast pace it’s kind of a turn off. I usually like fast pace books, but when it comes to mafia, I really like subtle reads.

I didn’t find the chemistry betwe
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

I love how this story is about a romance between a mistress and a sexy mafia boss. It's an edgy forbidden romance, and I couldn't put it down.

Julietta is just a normal girl having fun with her girlfriend at a club. Her sexy carefree personality attract a lot of attention... including the boss of a mafia.

Rafael goes through mistresses like it's nothing. It's normal in his line of business. A boss that doesn't have something on the side looks bad. His wife knows what the lif
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Why?!? Oh why did you have to leave us hanging like that Ms. Jewel?!? I need more now please!

“An Italian stallion without a doubt. This is the kind of man you would pay to ride all night long, without hesitation.”

Rafael is the head of the Italian mafia. He is wanted by many and feared by all. But Julietta gets under his skin, intriguing him more than any other woman has.

“I’m playing with fire. I’m going to get burned, but damned if I can stop. I don’t know if I even want to.”

Julietta is

LOVE me some Bella Jewel ♡
Elizarey
5 stars!!

photo 1BC54771-89F3-4679-8E6D-12161A27EB9C_zpsxo18qdnw.jpeg

I'M IN LOVE!! When can I get the next one!! This book was amazing.

The moment I got this book on my kindle I knew I was going to go through some serious withdrawals the moment I finished. Everything about this book was perfect for me. I loved it all!!

Rafael is the boss of the chicago mafia.
 photo DBC47947-75E9-4D26-B5AF-85745E1F0C83_zpsnixxhmqf.jpeg

In control at all times until he meets sassy Julietta at one of his nightclubs. He is immediately intrigued when she starts pulling funny faces at one of his security cameras. I loved Julietta
Jessica Alcazar
When you read about the mafia world, there are certain things about the world that may or may not be to your liking ... but it's their world, and you have to respect that. I'm not condoning their world, I'm just respecting it. So without saying too much more .... there are things going on in this story that a lot of you will find deplorable. Get past it. Because if you give up on the story you are missing out of one heck of a ride! #TRUST

Now, is there any type of story Bella Jewel cannot right a
Susan (susayq ~)
Holy smokes! There's mystery and intrigue and hot steamy sex in here. I need the next part of this story pronto!
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bella Jewel, one of my favourite authors, has written a mafia romance, one of my favourite genres! I was anticipating this being good and it was, very, very good! So good in fact that I can forgive her for the cliffhanger ending. Yes, it's the dreaded cliffy ending but Bella assures us in the Author's Note that the follow up will be quick to release after this one so we won't be kept in suspense for long.
Now this book contains a subject matter that I've always struggled with; cheating. It's the
Janja
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
2,5
I know i'm the only one with so low rating but i can't helped. The plot was absolute winner ,story not so much. For me another quick wrtiting with no head no tail and with characters i can't stand.
Bella was my absolute one click author for many years,but lately i'm disappointed .
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Just when I think I have Bella Jewel figured out, she goes and does something completely different leaving me speechless. From reading the blurb, I really didn't know what I was going to get out of this story so to say I was nervous was a huge understatement. Personally I've never read a story like this one and I'm so glad this author went out of her comfort zone to create this. It was telling, seductive, with a touch of suspense that leaves you craving more.

"I'm going to be the mistress to t
Heather C
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sept-2016
~ 4.5 Stars ~

So let’s be honest here. When I signed up to review Amore, I had no idea that it was going to be part one. In fact, none of us did. Would that have changed my mind? Absolutely not. In fact, after reading it, I’m actually glad that Bella wrote it the way she did. It looks like there’s so much more to Julietta and Rafael and I can’t wait for the rest of it.

Julietta (Julie) is a single, beautiful young woman who has been raised in a mixed family that is dominated by Italian blood. She’
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
{ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.}

3.75 Stars

Review to come...
*~* Susie
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
I enjoyed this quick read. Definitely a different perspective on the typical mafia storyline.
Three Chicks
Sep 13, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Review by Lisa Kane
“Let me go, Raf,” I breathe, trying to move away from those intense brown eyes.
“Not until you tell me why.”
“I’m in love with you.”
Brown eyes connect with mine, and in a low, husky voice, he murmurs, “I told you not to do that.”

Julietta is looking to have a good time with her friend Celia at a new club in town. Her parents, especially her father, warn her that the club is tied to the mafia and to be careful. She’s just looking for great dance music and good drinks. Whe
Abby McCarthy
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was awesome! I love me some Bella Jewel and this story is no exception. It has her likable characters and fantastic story lines that you come to expect from her. I devoured it in one sitting and can not wait for the second part. I will be stalking for a release date, which is promised to be very soon! If you love a Mafia book, this is one not to be missed!
Jan
Wow I want more of Amore

Amore is part one and thankfully we don't have to wait long for part two because omg I would pull my hair out waiting.

Rafael, A Mafia boss, feared, dangerous, a man of power who is not only married but in his world he is expected to have a mistress.

Julietta is a bold, fiery character and when she first meets Rafael at a club she knows it's owned by the Mafia but has no idea he's the boss. Julietta's has sass which draws Rafael to want her.

A one night stand turns into a
Lisa
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Amore Part 1 by Bella Jewel is the first part in a two-part story that is just absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful. Julietta and Rafael were two characters that I just absolutely couldn't stop reading about. The plot was perfect, the cliffhanger, not so much. Part 2 is supposed to be out real soon though so hang in there.

This is one where I don't want to say too much about the story for the sake of giving away spoilers. There is an undercurrent of betrayal within the mafia ranks and the facts t
Betül
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
description

Love Bella's books, but this one didn't work for me even though I love mafia romance. I definitely appreciate her writing about the mistress instead of wife. I totally didn't have a problem with that. However there were a lot I didn't like about this book.

First of all it was pretty cliche. I also didn't like either of the characters. Furthermore, I didn't feel a connection between them. Rafael was an asshole, and Julie was spineless. He didn't have any likable qualities. They did have some great
Juanita
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG that ending left me hanging!!!
 photo no_zpsgao9ntmj.gif

This story is about a mistress Julietta and a mafia boss Rafael.
The mystery and twists just kept me intrigued. Loved it!!

I've never read anything like this - from the "other" side of the story.
You have my attention....now when can we get book 2
Priscilla (angstbooklover)
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by the Author

One word WOW!!!!!
Rebecca
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
How does a free spirited nurse become the mistress of an Italian Mob boss?

Julietta would say lust and the idea of being financially stable while still free to be who she is…as long as she doesn’t break Rafael’s rules, especially the one about not falling in love with him.

But it’s easy to understand a woman’s desire to be more than a fuck toy or a side dish. It’s also clear that while Julietta may be a commitment-phobe and Rafael may be a married man responsible for the lives of many men, what’s
Tash
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Jewel is the one author who never fails to deliver with her books. I always find myself coming back , wanting to discover what she has up her selves as she keep everyone on her toes. Amore is a departure some what from the usual stuff that I have come to love and know Jewel for.

Whilst I could see Jewel write a book about mafia as this women is pure magic but the other woman. A mistress the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Sep 19, 2016 04:05PM
Release Blitz 1 3 Aug 19, 2016 10:37PM

• This Thing of Ours
  • Becoming the Boss (Zanetti Famiglia, #1)
  • Denial (Careless Whispers, #1)
  • Jax (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #1)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Surrender To Me (The Wolf Hotel #4)
  • Teach Me (The Wolf Hotel #3)
  • Fearing The Biker (The Biker, #3)
  • Like Gravity
  • Giovanni (Filthy Marcellos #2)
  • Slate (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #2)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Love in Lingerie (Unzipped, #1)
  • Break Me (The Wolf Hotel #2)
  • El Diablo II
  • Killian
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

Amore (2 books)
  • Amore: Part 2 (Amore, #2)

News & Interviews