Start by marking “Where You Can Find Me” as Want to Read:

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  190 Ratings  ·  50 Reviews
Luella King has experienced loss all her life. After losing her parents and the most important person in her life, she hesitates to open up to anyone and instead plays it safe. One night, she throws caution to the wind and gives into her desires with a sexy stranger.

Fearing her sudden and unexpected loss of control, Luella runs away from him. A chance second encounter push
ebook
Published November 30th 2015 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Where You Can Find Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where You Can Find Me

Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆ 4.5 Debut Book Awesomeness ☆☆☆☆

Well, well, well....Miss Fiona Cole...that was one hell of a good book!! I am so happy I found this story!!

This book Is filled with one hot man, one feisty woman, sex, mystery, fun, secrets, dark pasts, m/f/m hottness and a finale that is FABULOUS!!!

This book is why I read. This book is why I look for the books that aren't all over my feed. I want that hidden gem....I crave a silent goodie just waiting to be found.....THIS IS IT. GOD, this just excites me!!!
Fathima
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 - 4 Stars !! Perfect blend of mystery , thrill , romance and steam .. some of the things.. Dang didn't see those coming , like at all !!!!!!!The ending was a bit rushed with the epilogue tied up all neat and pretty . Could've been a bit longer .
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Where You Can Find Me by Fiona Cole
4 stars!!

“I can tell you I want to get to know you so much more. And I would like for you to know me well enough to believe me.”

This was one of those books I was asked to review and the cover spoke to me, I love finding a new author and for a debut book this was a fantastic read. So, I was looking through my calendar to see what I had coming up and I saw a release post for Where You Can Find Me, looked for the review copy but I hadn’t received it so I went
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog

If you like a bit of mystery and some suspense, then this is a great book for you! Where You Can Find Me kept me on the edge of my seat and reading nonstop to the conclusion. I COULD NOT put the book down because I just had to know what was going to happen to Lu and Jack and how Jack would finally (hopefully) catch the killer. The plot was that incredibly captivating and suspenseful!

The characters were complex, believable, and likable. Lu was a scientist with a fear of losing more people from he
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written debut novel that I thoroughly enjoyed. After reading a few chapters of this book I ended up with an eye infection and couldn't read any more. Well let me tell you this book stalked my thoughts until a few days later when I could read the rest of it.

Luella is a lovely strong character. She knows what it feels like to lose loved ones but she's a fighter. However she's reluctant to get closer to anyone other than her brother and her best friend.

One night she gets close to a
Debbie
Just an okay read. I would have like to see more detail and time spent on the suspense aspect and the development of more romance in the relationship aspect. So strange that we have a romantic suspense novel that seemed to skim over both of those parts. It's like I got two stories and justice wasn't done to either. The book did have a great start and I was hopeful but things just never seemed to fully develop. It came to the point I didn't really care that much about either the relationship or w ...more
Katarzyna
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Where You Can Find Me is a quick and fast-paced, sometimes dark read with lots of steam and occasional suspense. Be ready to get your socks knocked off, because this story begins really intense and sexy. You can't help but read on and on, I was surprised how quickly I moved from chapter to chapter with only minor exceptions when the book seemed a little bit chopped and some scenes at the end felt rushed but it didn't prevent me from enjoying this novel in general.

The one thing that lacked here i
Laura Barlage Conley
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Adults only
I really enjoyed this author's first time book and give it 4.5 STARS. It totally hooked me from the beginning. I have to say, I LOVE bar/dance floor scenes and this one was smoking hot right out of the gate!

So many suspenseful parts, incredibly hot sex scenes, a couple of "OMG" moments, and a gripping last chapter that had me cringing and thinking "sh*t! is this REALLY happening!?". I was up til 2am finishing the last 30% of the book. She does give the *triggers* warning in the description (I w
Talon
Mar 18, 2017 rated it liked it
New to me author and a new to me read. All in all it was good. Enjoyable. Sexy. VERY sexy.

I feel like there could have been less "romance" though and more suspense, especially with the way the author wanted this story line to go. I was torn about what I was really supposed to be waiting for in the story: the relationship or the "twist".

The epilogue was rushed, there were definitely some things that could have been broken down and explained more thorough than it was but hey! The last paragraph
Sowm
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
The book was ok but what’s with the ending ? Was that necessary ?
It also seemed a bit rushed.
Amy
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fiona Cole

Wow .. Fiona Cole has written a well thought out story of murder and sexy time all wrapped up into a nice package. The characters are solid in this one and there is edge of your seat events that will have you reading as fast as you can to find out what happens next.

Luella has lost more than one person should as everyone continues to leave her life. She has closed the door to letting anyone else in knowing they will just do the same. No more hurt, no more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY INTENSITY BATMAN! Where You Can Fine Me started with a bang, and never looked back. I absolutely devoured it!

Luella King has a life filled with loss, so she doesn't open up to very many people. When her best friend forces her to go out dancing, she decides to throw caution to the wind, and ends up hooking up with a sexy stranger. She runs from him when she comes back to her right mind without getting his number, so it's a surprise when she runs into him again a couple days later. Jack MacC
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This. Book. I 100% don’t even know where to start. That’s a lie. Of course I do...

Have you ever read a book that you were so engrossed in that you couldn’t put it down for the life of you? (Of course you have)
Have you ever read a book that’s so over the top enthralling just as much as it is enticing? (I would hope you have)
But a better question?

Have you ever read a DEBUT novel that has all of those elements and more?
Because if you haven’t, you need this book in your life. Hell, if you HAVE, you
Ashley Herndon
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 seriously awesome stars

Tragic girl meets sweet god guy.
Serial killer hunting.
Sexy sexy times.
Healthy relationship and plot building.

Some rape / abuse against women triggers.
But... I highly. Highly recommend.
nicandbooks
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: must-read-author
Jaw dropping, erotic and absolutely phenomenal

I’m still in shock after a surprising ending that I did not see coming. I swear you could fit another book between the last chapter and the epilogue but that is neither here nor there... because Where you can find me has just rocketed up my all time favourite books list. The fact this is Fiona Cole’s debut novel makes it all the more incredible - as this book does not come across like a debut at all.

"God, this was the best kiss I’d ever had. He mov
JL Roberts
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads, arc, reviewed
***Arc was given by author for honest review***

I found that once I started Where you Can Find Me I could not put it down! It was dark, sexy, at times funny, and full of suspense.

Luella King is the sweet, sexy, scientist type who, one night, is dragged out dancing with her bestie. While out she shares looks with a sexy stranger, then some sexy dancing with said stranger, then best-of-her-life bathroom sex with said stranger. when all is said and done she takes off like Cinderella at midnight.

Jac
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Simply Stunning!! This story starts off with a bang and doesn't slow down!! I could not put it down. It is beautifully written and I can't believe that it is a debut novel.

The sex scenes in this book were scorching hot!! Some of the hottest and most intense that I've read!! I will definitely be rereading them!!

Luella stole my heart from the beginning. I love her playful attitude!! I love that she is smart and independent. I also love that she has overcome a terrible tragedy in her past.
Enter
Stephanie Rose
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great debut novel!

Luella and Jack's story is like nothing I've ever read, and Ms. Cole has guts of steel to write about subjects like this coming right out of the gate, and pull it off seamlessly! She gave us a hot as hell mystery with a huge twist. I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!
Cassie
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
GREAT debut novel ~ I love a good suspense, this book was that and much more! Fiona took me on a ride with plenty some twists and lots of heat. I liked how Jack tested Lu's boundaries, making her feel comfortable in her own skin while trying new, daring things. I am recommending this one!!!
Tiffany Silver
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The romance was hot, sweet, awkwardly adorable! The sex HOT. The twist!!!! Omg!!! Great debut!
Michelle
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked Lu and Jack and the relationship development. It was adorable how awkward Luella was and how endearing Jack found her to be. They were hot, but also very sweet. When it was just them, the story was enjoyable. Once they started exploring their sexual boundaries beyond, then the story became a bit more unrealistic. There was also a suspense plot happening simultaneously, and I found it to be obviously predictable, which made it kind of awkward since everyone else in the story was oblivious ...more
buzy_reading
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: detective
Romantic mystery thriller with chilling results

The story was about Jack and Luella. Luella grew up with two older protective brothers. Luella and her friend Evie went clubbing one night and Luella hooked up with a stranger. Not the most conventional way to meet a man but in this case the shock value was enough to make it memorable. First impressions are important and using sex with a stranger definitely got my attention.

Jack was ex-military who worked as a security and investigation specialist.
Readers Together
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been working my way through Fiona Cole’s back-catalog since devouring Shame, and I have to say, how is this her first book? It is fantastic. I fell in love with these characters, I loved the story and the suspense. I laughed and I cried, ok, I sobbed. It had everything I love about romantic suspense and even some things that made me uncomfortable, but I just couldn’t stop turning the pages. I was hooked. The last chapter about killed me, I don’t think my heart could survive any more...and t ...more
Kayla
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I really liked this one! Somehow, even with all the murder, this managed to be a lighter read (I think that says more about me than it does the book). The romance was hot and the mystery and suspense was great. Jack and Lu's love was perfect, so sweet and with minimal angst, which is sometimes exactly what I need in a romance. Most of the suspense came from outside sources and not within Jack and Lu's relationship.

They had great sex and I loved that Jack made Lu so much more confident when it c
Era
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow👏👏👏👏👏

Wow .....I mean WOW ,Wow, wow. I am in a trance of Fiona cole. U r simply GREAT.
The way you write your stories, it's fascinating. I am a dieheart fan of katy evans books. She is the master of romance and sex.But u my dear is the queen of emotions and eroticism. I have just completed your 8th book starting with 'voyger' and could not stop until 'where you can find me'. And guess what......I want more. Thanks for writing such GEMS. Your stories are full of possibilities and positivity 😍no
Bookish
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, angsty
So I am struggling on my rating of this book. I found out from other reviews that this is the first book by Fiona Davenport so we'll stick with 3 stars.

This book had potential and plenty of smutty time. I just felt that the plot drivers were OTT predictable. Luella, Luella, your angst was borderline annoying. The chemistry between Jack & Lu had so much potential right out of the gate. The suspense from serial killer felt a bit like a side story versus an integral plot point until 85% into t
suzy
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Didn't enjoy this one as much as Shame Not Me, that was my first book by this author and it was amazing. Bearing in mind this is the first book by this author it's an okay read, but I don't think the suspense and romance worked all that well together in this book. Ending was rushed too much, especially after what happens at the end of this book. Even though I've only given this one 3 stars I'm definitely going to try more of Fiona Cole.
Deb
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! For a debut book, Fiona Cole has captured INTENSITY!

Luella and Jack provide sexual spark all through the book, as each claims the love of their life. But, of course, things are never as easy as they seem.

As an investigator, Jack becomes involved in a case where murder, in it’s most horrific form, draws them into a time capsule of pain. The strength of their growing love helps create a bubble of happiness, while hell is breaking lose around them.
Nelly
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was not exactly what I was expecting. I thought it would be a “normal” romance. I wasn’t expecting the suspense. It definitely took a turn I wasn’t expecting with the perfect romantic ending I’m used to.
Zana Skenderi
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming and Heartwrenching

it's a book so worth the read. it has its twists and turns and that gut feeling that you know how bad the ending is but how amazing it will be. Luella and Jack's story is truly sweet and sad a must read!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement