Start by marking “Double Crossed” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176

Colbie Kay

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  115 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Snake
Thirty years ago I had everything I wanted until one drunken night destroyed it all.
Twenty-four years ago my life was destroyed once again. My daughter was taken from me and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.
Now I have my daughter back and the life I lost all those years ago. Seems like everything should be perfect, right? Wrong.
As secrets unfold, peop

To ask other readers questions about Double Crossed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Crossed

Michelle Austin
description

Double Crossed was a great 5 star read.

Victoria is tired of being the good girl and when she meets Snake he is the perfect person to help her be bad.
Snake is a member of the Cobra’s MC and is immediately pulled in by Victoria. Just when things are going great and Victoria has fallen in love with Snake there is a huge twist. Due to a jealous friend and a very bad drunken mistake by Snake he loses Victoria.

I believe that sometimes people are brought into y
Amy
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Colbie Kay
5 stars

This is one messed up book. It's not dark or anything there is domestic abuse so be warned but the situation of Victoria and Snake is a total poop storm.

In love at 17 Victoria found her forever until one night she found out she actually hadn't. Snake was just that. Running in to the arms of another man in another MC she made a huge mistake. Leaving her child behind to save her own life knowing he wouldn't hurt their son she fled. Now back at her old place not only
Liberty Parker
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When two souls were meant to be, but your crossed by not only your BFF, but the one man your soul belongs to where do you go?

Victoria thought she'd found her soul mate in Snake...little did she know her best friend was also out for the man herself. Her jealousy of Victoria and Snake takes things to a whole new level of betrayal.

Snake fell hard for Victoria, was willing to give him the world until one night ruined it all. He had to pay for the sin of his unintentional betrayal for more years tha
Wednesday Stanley
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I have to say I was so excited when I heard that Snake was getting his own book. There was something about him that I wanted to get to know better. I would recommend though if you haven't read Mrs. Kay's Sinner's Series, you may want to read some of those to understand who Snake is. Though I guess at the same time you could read this as a stand alone, but you might be confused who other people in this story are.

So Snake and Victoria are no strangers to each other. In fact they used to be a th
Ashley Carr, LSoR
This is the first book I've read by Ms. Kay and I will be reading more. From the beginning you would think that it's a typical MC story where the biker gets girl's best friend pregnant, his girl leaves and so on but this was much more than a typical cheating story. It's a story about love, betrayal and second chances.

Snake meets Victoria when she was just 17 and hops on the bike of a perfect stranger (Snake). He is prospecting for the Cobra's MC. They spend the afternoon together and he subse
Sally Wolf
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Victoria hates her life she has always been the good girl doing what she was told until that fateful day when she ran into Snake. Tall, handsome, and tattooed he was just too bad to resist the temptation. What happened next was like a fairy tale at first everything was perfect love seemed to be endless then she was betrayed, and instantly her heart was broken. So what does she do, Victoria moves on with her life, but nothing will ever compare to what she had with Snake. Will she ever find love a ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Victoria and Snake fell in love when she was a naive 17 year old girl, but a betrayal broke them apart. It was so heartbreaking that she ended up in the arms of another MC man. Unfortunately, life wasn't done destroying her, and she ended up losing everything when she ran again from brutal abuse. And it's many years later when she runs into the man she never stopped loving. The storyline was great, while keeping me captivated, however, it was too quick for me. I didn't have time to really imprin ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
What an amazing second chance at love story that spans a lifetime. This book is well written with a wonderful storyline. They are young when they first meet, she 17, he 20, but they end up with a love that will carry on for years to come, even though they are broken apart and their lives deal them hands that are meant to break them even more, life has a way of making the wrong right. These two, Snake and Victoria were meant to be together, made for each other but jealousy and hatred steps in and ...more
Kayread
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Snake should have been honest and said he was with Victoria's friend. The way she find out sucked. It could have prevented everything. Instead Maria brags about it and Victoria bails to think things over. Meanwhile Snake gets so drunk that he doesn't realize what Maria did until months later. Victoria leaves and has her own hook up. That pissed me off as well. Even if you weren't going back to Snake don't screw someone else that night. What if Maria lied and it never happened? Snake said he was ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Wow, Snake and Victoria's story had such sweet moments that made my heart fill with warmth and love but then we have complete devastation and heartbreak. Sometimes you may find your soul mate but the timing is all wrong and with these two, things find a way to keep them apart. Their journey to each other was hard and emotional but sometimes the road to happiness isn't easy and these two will have a tough road ahead of them. Colbie did such a great job with this book. I wanted to be mad at her bu ...more
Tracie Simister

Character’s Descriptions:

>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Cheri
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This MC story that spans most of the lives of Victoria and Snake. Sheltered and inexperienced, Vickie is unprepared for the guy on the bike. Escaping her mother's vicious tongue, she climbs on his bike and lets him take her away for a little while. They form a quick love bond but something or someone interferes.
Both of their lives are again changed in a way that no one knows if they will ever find a way back to each other.

The is a short book that covers the lives of so many people even though th
Barbara
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh WOW! I love The Satan’s Sinners series and this novella has everything we have come to love from Ms. Kay’s stories.

We met Snake in book 2 of the series and this novella pulls together all the pieces of his and Vic’s story. And boy oh boy what a wild one their lives have taken. I don’t want to give too much away so I’ll just say Double Crossed is one emotion packed novella. From the time Snake and Vic first meet as young kids to the present time in their adult lives, these two have never stop
Lynne Garlick
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heck yes!!!! I love the Satan's Sinners series, this novella is the icing on the cake after reading some of Snake's story in Quiet Country (Book 2 in the Satan's Sinners series).
Snake and Victoria's story starts way back and I have been dying to find out where it started and what happened before they meet after such a long time apart (in Jacey and Bear's kitchen of all places!!)
My heart!! This couple were totally in love, planning their future and....boom!.......they get ripped apart. I highly r
Books2fashion
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This MC series is just so great. As I read this I see what the writer is writing about. Very vivid scenes.
I love the way the story started then it took one hell of a turn. Then it takes another turn. But the best part is these turns are easy to follow and you don't lose interest. Returning home was great with Gunner and now this is Snakes story in Double Crossed
Would I recommend this? Hell yes!! Awesome love story with a twist and each character is very well developed. It is an MC story so be pr
Alicia Zambrano-gonzalez
A MUST READ!!!!!

I gave this book 5 stars because come on its Colbie Kay. She's an fantastic author. Wish it was longer but it was still a great read. I would read the other book before you read this one first but you don't have to JUST recommended it so you can get to know the other characters. Snake and Vicxens story is fool of heart break and betrayal and second chances. Its a great story. If you love Mc books I would recommend you read all of hers. Starting with City Lights. You will not regr
Charlotte Isaac
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This author is a new author to me, and I enjoyed the book. Even if I wanted to shake the characters and shout at them. It is short, and full of events. I recommend reading the other series, so you will understand more.

I liked Victoria, she is naive, and goodie goodie. I enjoyed her more when she came out of her shell. She is funny, and loyal.

I liked Snake, even if I wanted to shake him. His handsome, and fun.

I really hope there is more to this series. wtmo
Wendi Hunsicker
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great read. Great spin off to the Satan Sinners. There is quite a backstory to be told about Snake and Victoria. What seems as the perfect relationship gets crumbled by a bad decision. Thankfully as time goes by things turn in the right direction for both characters. They both lived separate lives, miles apart. But on;y time will tell if they cross paths again.
Cannot wait to see what is in store for this series next. Anxiously awaiting..........
Heather Whitaker
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second chance love

Let me start by saying I have read all the Satan Dinners MC books!! Love them all. You should read the first 2 books in the series so you know what is going on. However I absolutely love that Victoria and Snake get their second chance. What I didn't like was how it ended. Yes I know it's just a novella, but the ending just left so many unanswered questions that if you haven't read any others in the series you would almost think it was a cliffhanger.
Tracy Hunt
Started out pretty good

It kept me reading for a while. But then it lost it's flow. All the characters had promise but I started to feel lost and I just couldn't get the flow back. By the end of the book it felt as if the author was trying to find resolutions for way too many situations (maybe so the book wouldn't end w\a cliffhanger)? I'm not sorry I bought this book but I doubt I'll read any more in the series.
Angela Mabee
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved The Satan’s Sinners series. This novella filled in all the missing pieces of Snake and Vic’s story that was touched upon in the Satan’s Sinners series. The novella was an emotional and wild ride that filled in the missing pieces. It shows them both through the most emotional times in their lives. I absolutely loved this novella and I am looking forward to reading the next book in the Cobra’s MC series.
Wendy Livingstone
This is the first time I have read any of this author’s work, but my word, this will not be the last, and I will be 1-clicking ASAP. Snake and Vic have always loved each other even though they were brutally ripped apart. This is an emotional rollercoaster ride which had me hooked and intrigued throughout. I look forward to reading more of this authors work, and I will certainly be adding her to my favourites and 1-click lists!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book!
Aundrea Mielke
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride. The life that Snake and Victoria have had is full of strife, drama, and loss. Love is the only thing that keeps them strong. This was such a good read. You won't be disappointed it has everything you are looking for in a biker romance. The words flew off the page. Short read but with huge impact.
Donna
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a messed-up roller coaster ride. Now that I know that story of anguish I want to go back and read the first couple of books again. I’m not one for tons of angst so this story made me crazy at points, but it did keep me hanging on to find out how it turned out. 4 stars.
kim craig
Best ever

I could not put this down. It held me from beginning to end. You kept it right and neat. I didn't feel like anything was missing. The story is a smooth ride. I didn't want it to stop. Please write more. The ride is not over.
Tammy Ballenger-anderson
Loved the book

Michael J. On any cover I'm going to read. So much heartache and love. I loved this book but I felt it went too fast. I'm going to read your other books. I hope there is more on this series.
Gwen Shafer
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Love Snake and Vic. I was gripped from beginning to end with their story line. So many twists and turns between these two. Great character chemistry which made the book so much better. I loved this one and was glad to get their story.
Becky Suwanski
Roller coaster

Totally enjoyed this read! It had every emotion you could want from a book. Love, hate, angst, anticipation and let's not forget some really hot scenes. You name it, it's in there. Not so patiently awaiting the next book!
Michele Del Rey
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Snake and Victoria had it all, but lost it. When they meet again, they have both been through tough times. Can they make it work? This is my first book from this author and I really enjoyed it. Would definitely read other books from her.
Shimeca
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg, love this story

I choose this rate cause it was so good, great, sad,and happy moments. I love how snake was there for her and love her no matter what. It's good to know the back story of hanger and jacey. Love it, Can't wait for the next story in the Cobors series
« previous 1 3 4 next »