Start by marking “The Break (Playing Games, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
The Break (Playing Games, #2.5)

The Break (Playing Games #2.5)

Deciding on a much-needed break, Liam and Maci head for the Maldives, a series of islands in the middle of the Indian Ocean known for their endless beaches and romantic settings. They make a pact to keep disconnected from the world while enjoying their time together, including days full of fun in the sun and nights packed with passion.

Go on a trip with these two game-playi
ebook
Published August 18th 2015 (first published August 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Break

Tonya
Aug 14, 2015 Tonya rated it it was amazing
This is book 2.5 in the Game Changer series. It is optional, but you should read the first 2 books before this one. It's a great, short, drama free read. After everything that Maci and Liam went through in the previous book, this vacation is exactly what they need!

I'm so jealous over where they went. Is it wrong to be jealous of fictional characters? They went to my dream vacation spot...the Maldives.

True to Rene style, there are some very hot and steamy scenes!

Maci and Liam's releationship is
Ashley Ehlers

Originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

*Was given a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review*

This was a fun, hot optional novella. It was nice seeing Maci and Liam having fun together, especially after all they went through in Game On. They deserved the break and it was fun going on it with them. Since it's an optional novella, you don't have to read this before the third one comes out. If you love this series then definitely read it but it
Novel Grounds
Feb 03, 2016 Novel Grounds rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
thebreak
5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
This novel made me so jealous that I am living in cold Colorado right now. After all the chaos of the first two novel, Liam and Macy deserve a break, and that is exactly what this novella gave them.

This is a light and highly enjoyable read. Sometimes you just want to cuddle up and read about falling in love. In paradise. This novel is equal parts a legitimate break, and another way to get you back in the groove and ready for End Game.

Rene dazzles with her descriptive a
Laurel Johnson
Aug 18, 2015 Laurel Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great sexy fun read that is the perfect book following the first two books. It's a short book that contains no drama for Maci and Liam. I recommend reading the first two books get the full backstory on this couple.

I love seeing the growth in the relationship between Maci and Liam. They have been through some tough times and this vacation is just what they need to find themselves and spend time with just each other.

Rene as always has written in some hot scenes and her descriptions of th
Claire Thake
Aug 18, 2015 Claire Thake rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-reviews, 2015
This is a short story, where Liam and Maci go on a vacation! If you have read the other books in the Playing Games series, this is one not to miss! I just love the relationship between Liam and Maci, they are truly perfect for each other and its a great escape to step into their world, especially in such a fantastic setting as the Maldives!

Once again Rene Folsom has written a couple that you can not only identify with but who you can fall in love with as well! I am certain there is nothing this
Patti K
Jul 12, 2016 Patti K rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you love characters, it's always great if an author gives you more of them. This was a fun, quick read about Maci and Liam on vacation in the Maldives. Lots of sexy times, a little bit of geekery, and some antics thrown in for good measure (let's just say...ouch). I appreciated that Liam didn't throw his money around, and neither did Maci, despite them both being successful in their fields. One of the things I've adored about the characters is that they're pretty normal (well, for uber-geek ...more
Victoria Debono
Sep 03, 2015 Victoria Debono rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maci and Liam are amazing together. This novella was a fun read, I felt as if I was on this beautiful island resort. I wish I was there. I love how they are connected and are reading each other so well. I can't wait to continue their story in book 3.
Victoria Debono
Maci and Liam are amazing together. This novella was fun read, I felt as if I was on this beautiful island resort. I wish I was there. I love how they are connected and are reading each other so well I can't wait to continue their story in book 3.
Joy Whiteside
Aug 26, 2015 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this latest book by Rene Folsom. This book will keep you interested and entertained from beginning to end, has characters that you cannot help but fall in love and once you start reading you will be hooked. This is a must read.
Sarah Green
Quick read

A short story all about the two as a couple with no drama. So was a nice change. Just 6 simple chapters on getting to know the couple and all their hotness.
Alisa Lawry
Alisa Lawry rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
mrs nicola ferguson
mrs nicola ferguson rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2015
Tania Gilmore
Tania Gilmore rated it it was ok
Nov 02, 2015
Coccibelle
Coccibelle rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2016
Fiona
Fiona rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Lauren Perry
Lauren Perry rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Taylor
Taylor rated it liked it
May 05, 2016
Amy Miller
Amy Miller rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Jennifer Long
Jennifer Long rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2016
Jennifer Buchanan
Jennifer Buchanan rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Lonita
Lonita rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Yari Knowell
Yari Knowell rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Kim
Nov 12, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-romance
Very sexy vacation for Liam and Maci.
Briohny Black
Briohny Black rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2016
Heather TwoGirlsOneBook
Heather TwoGirlsOneBook rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
shaun morgan
shaun morgan rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Fiona
Fiona rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2016
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom...

Playing Games (2 books)
  • Game Changer (Playing Games, #1)
  • Game On (Playing Games, #2)