Start by marking “Summer Crush” as Want to Read:
Summer Crush

Summer Crush

Summer Crush: A wonderfully romantic boxed set of Upper YA short stories by today's hottest authors.

Summer is the time for lazy days at the beach, sun-kissed hair, flip-flops, and sizzling nights with a new crush. Those stolen glances and first kisses can quickly spark a flame. However, the road to love isn’t always a smooth ride.

Every Summer has a story, whether it’s a
Published August 21st 2015 by Evernight Teen

To ask other readers questions about Summer Crush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Crush

Mariah
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These short stories were so cute! I absolutely loved them and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to read them all. The time just flew by as I was reading and before I knew it, the stories were done. They were just all so good and perfect reads for the summer. The Summer Crush stories were lovable and they are all definitely must reads for contemporary fans. I'm going to be doing mini reviews of each of these, so let's get started!

Click here to read the rest of the review on my blog!
Sandra
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Original review posted @ http://sandrathebookworm.blogspot.com...

Deanne Dee the author of Borderline Love was kind enough to send me an Ecopy of these bind up of short stories in exchange for an honest review.

This book is a collection of six short summer love stories by six different authors. I really enjoyed all the stories in this book; they were cute short reads and perfect for summer reading. I will review each one below and give each story its own rating. I gave the book a 4.5 overall. I re
Janis F
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
6 very cute stories.

Each story was a little different but all focused on a summer romance and maybe taught you a little lesson along the way. I truly enjoyed each one of them.

Sutton Summer by Sasha Hibbs:

“After breaking Dylan’s heart last year, McKenzie returns to Sutton Lake for another summer. McKenzie realizes love was in front of her the entire time, but is it too late for Dylan to forgive her?”

This was a story to remind you it’s not what’s on the outside that matters but what’s on the insid
Cathrine
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
My favorite was 'An Ocean of their own' :-)
Sasha Hibbs
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Summer Crush is a wonderful collection of stories themed with young summer love.

Exquisite Torture by S.D. Wasley: This story was fantastic! I LOVED that Ryan was shipped off to his grandmother's house fully equipped with old school technology aka, a time before the internet, cell phones, texting, etc. I loved Connie's character, with all of her charm and the fashion sense of a 50's goddess. The bike, the dresses.... I wanted to be Connie. The relationship between Ryan and Connie was so cute. I
S.D. Wasley
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Teens and lovers of sweet romance
Note: I am the author of Exquisite Torture, a short story in this anthology. My review below is of the other five stories in the anthology.

Sutton Summer: A heartfelt, deeply emotional story about McKenzie and Dylan, who need to try to find their way back to one another after a giant rift develops. McKenzie has the loss of her mother to breast cancer to deal with, as well as regrets about her former shallowness, while Dylan has to try to reopen his heart to the girl who crushed it. A tender story
Deanna Dee
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Such an awesome set of stories! Summer love at its finest!

Sutton Summer by Sasha Hibbs
This story was lovely. McKenzie's journey shows her growing up and learning that there's more than looks. Dylan is so sweet. Such a winner!

Exquisite Torture by S.D. Wasley
I loved this story. It was so cool getting Ryan's perspective on a budding relationship, and it was great to see his attitude change. I absolutely love Connie's style, and the little paranormal twist is super cool!

Forbidden by Melissa Frost
Fro
Amy Miller
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each story told a different tale however each were about finding that summer crush and making things happen. I loved each and every story and I think they can relate to several real life situations a teen must face. My favorite was Sutton Summer. Each one is a must read
Claudette Harris
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful box set of some super cute YA romance stories! I really enjoyed all of these!
Sasheena
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this box set! All the stories were original and captured the essence of young summer love so well!
Melanie
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ry-2015, read-in-2015
4*s
Review posted here - http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.co...
Summer Crush is a selection of short stories about teenage love & self-discovery set in the beautiful season of summer.
We get a little bit of everything here – Sasha Hibbs gives us some unrequited love that caused heartache for one teen only to have it switch around when Mckenzie has a change of heart only to discover that the boy who has crushed on her for years has moved on. She soon makes some realisations about herself when
Buffy Kennedy
Aug 15, 2015 rated it liked it
This boxed set is actually fairly short, so I’ll touch briefly on each story, but I won’t be able to say much without ruining things.

Sutton Summer barely felt like a romance. It was mostly just kind of sad and all about healing. She was frankly kind of shallow and I didn’t feel like she deserved him. The ending was decent, though predictable, but it just wasn’t the most satisfying read I’ve experienced.

Exquisite Torture was a little weird, but kind of nice. I liked his character development and
Lauren Carson
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic compilation of short stories about summer love. Each story was the same yet so different. I absolutely loved it.
Beckey
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good quick read each story was different then others, some where better than others... An Ocean of Their Own was a uniquely surprising story... A Review by Rhyanna and I will be on my blog on 10/23/15

In addition this was for a more mature young adult read...
M.T. DeSantis
Sep 10, 2015
Kendra
Nov 06, 2015
Bridie Hall
Aug 12, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Susan Finan
Julie Lynn
Nancy Jones
Sweetpea
Sep 29, 2015
Goodreads Reviewe...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Requesting Reviewers for New YA Anthology 1 12 Aug 22, 2015 04:46PM
By age 5, Sasha Hibbs' favorite movie was Gone With the Wind. By age 12, she completed her 7th grade book report on the sequel, Scarlett. By 18, she met and married her very own Mr. Rhett Butler and as it turns out, she never had to worry about going back to Tara to win the love of her life back. Fortunately, he stuck with her.

With a love of all things paranormal, the ambiance of the South with i