Start by marking “The Princelings and the Lost City (Princelings of the East, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Princelings and the Lost City (Princelings of the East, #3)

The Princelings and the Lost City

(Princelings of the East #3)

The Princelings of the East is a trilogy relating the adventures of our guinea pig heroes Fred and George.

In the third book, The Princelings and the Lost City, Fred has made a commitment to his true love, Kira, but must win her father’s approval. George, meanwhile, is near to fulfilling his destiny, but gets sidetracked by the arrival of a new flying machine. A simple jou
Published May 2015 by Blurb (first published July 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Princelings and the Lost City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princelings and the Lost City

Victoria Zigler
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent addition to the series, which contains both a fun and interesting plot, and an entertaining and lovable cast of characters.
Wendy
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my fourth foray into the magical kingdom of the Princelings and I was happy to renew my acquaintance with some old friends. Intrepid guinea pig siblings Fred and George find themselves embroiled in yet another hazardous adventure when they stumble across a seemingly uninhabited and abandoned castle. They are keen to solve the mystery, but then events take a sinister turn as Kira, Fred’s lovely fiancée, is snatched right from under their noses and an unknown lookalike takes her place. Wh ...more
Rebecca Douglass
A sinister city, a secret society run only by females, capture by bandits and sneaky impersonations! What more does a story need? Well, besides Fred and George, the incomparable Princelings from Marsh Castle, and an airplane that runs on strawberry juice. The third book in the Princelings of the East series has a tight plot, just enough suspense, and a happy ending. Editing and language are as always top-notch, and the plot is fun and generally believable (once you engage in the willing suspensi ...more
Mallory Bailey
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even though I didn't read the first two books in the series I had no trouble following along with the characters and events in this book. However about halfway through I found myself wishing I had read the other two because the book was so good! Which I think is a direct testament to the other and her writing. This book has it all! Adventure, mystery, a little bit of romance and a city seeped with secrets. It was a really fun read!
Anna Tan
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
And so we reach book 3!

We pick up our story with George recovering from his injuries, Fred trying to win Kira's hand in marriage, and Prince Lupin getting married to Princess Nerys, Kira's sister. The power plant project is progressing smoothly and Fred is hard at work thinking of ways to improve Castle Marsh, ways that would make full use of the flying machine Miles and George were working on.

When Fred, George and Kira stumble upon an apparently deserted castle called Arbor on their way to Ca
Anna del C. Dye
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Lost City, book three of The Princelings trilogy is a great read for those who love fantasy with young men protagonists. The plot is new, interesting and will engage your mind in the story. A great work was created by the author on this trilogy. I enjoyed the well-developed characters and their many adventures.
Princess Kira, Fred, and his twin brother George, find a tablet. The tablet talks about a city. Now they want to find the lost city. Fred and Hunston, the prince, go out to find this
Jemima Pett
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, adventure
The third book in the Princelings series shows a lot of character and story-telling development. I love the central role played by Princess Kira, and the comedy of Fred's gradual realisation that he has been duped. My favourite chapter was in the middle where everyone passes through the Inn of the Seventh Happiness in the same twenty-four hours, confusing the barkeeper and allowing bits of the plot to cross from one party to another.

George's gradual recovery from his head injury means his speech
Joan Mitchell
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-have-won
This was a good story about how working together to overcome prejudice can be an alternative to violence. The prejudice in this story is toward men. The story also involved adventure, a little warfare and a little romance along with a little science. The story world runs on strawberry juice and that is just one of the quirky twists in this book. I reccomend this book to older children and middle school students. I received this book from Goodreads for free.
Marina
Sierra Carlson
Jul 12, 2015
Elizabeth (Book_Attict)
Jul 17, 2015
Great Middle Grad...: The Princelings and the Lost City at 33% discount 5 8 Aug 26, 2016 03:32PM

• Fizz & Peppers at the Bottom of the World
  • Dragon Defender (Dragon Defense League, #1)
  • The Camelot Kids: Volume One (The Camelot Kids, #1-4)
  • Escape From The Forbidden Planet
  • The Shadow of Atlantis (Shadows from the Past, #1)
  • Treasure (Seed Savers, #1)
  • The Orphan and the Thief
  • The Secret of the Sacred Scarab (The Chronicles of the Stone Book 1)
  • A Pair of Docks (Derivatives of Displacement, #1)
  • Fireflies - A Tale of Life and Death (Heroes Next Door Trilogy, #1)
  • The Cursed Nile (JJ Sterling, #2)
  • The Ifs
  • Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard (Zoe & Zak Adventures, #1)
  • Bridge of Time
  • The Case of the Good-Looking Corpse (The P.K Pinkerton Mysteries, #2)
  • The Ninja Librarian (The Ninja Librarian, #1)
  • The Sleeping Army
  • Imagination According to Humphrey (According to Humphrey #11)
I left school with the careers advice "Well, you're going to do Maths at University aren't you?". And then what?

Well, I tried a lot of things to find out what I should be doing. Eventually I retrained and found I loved working in environmental research, where I could write loads of interesting reports, articles and papers.

And then I settled down a bit more, got my guinea pigs for company and found

Princelings of the East (8 books)
  • The Princelings of the East (Princelings of the East, #1)
  • The Princelings and the Pirates (Princelings of the East, #2)
  • The Traveler in Black and White (Princelings of the East, #4)
  • The Talent Seekers (Princelings of the East, #5)
  • Bravo Victor (The Princelings of the East, #6)
  • Willoughby the Narrator (Princelings of the East, #7)
  • The Princelings of the North (The Princelings of the East #8)