Start by marking “Mercy's Angels” as Want to Read:
Mercy's Angels

Mercy's Angels

This is the story of three women who all have one thing in common: Angels Mercy MC.
Elizabeth forced to live the club life by threats and violence.
Jenni watched in disgust and confusion.
Tiffi heard the stories from her family.

Three women. Three tales of courage, determination... and a little humor. Find how "Momma" became the owner of a Motorcycle Club...
Published August 9th 2015 by Beau Coup Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mercy's Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mercy's Angels

Amanda Matchum
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Would gladly recommend this book to anyone, in fact I have! Love the characters and how their story is portrayed throughout. To this was a definite page turner and I finished it quickly. I instantly wanted more!
Tianna Croy
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was an intriguing story about a woman who ran the show unknowingly. When momma talks everybody listens. I would like to have more of this story! It was quick and you get to the point, but I want more!! I want to see where all these ties lead. It's interesting to see a woman in charge of a mc club. The respect is given and received. Reading about such a strong woman is a change of pace, especially in the mc world since it is dominated by men. These guys are clean and honest, but your typical ...more
Tracey Warren
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great introduction, though not short, to the ladies of Mercys Angels. With all the alpha males in a MC club, you'd expect strength from the ladies in spades, and this book doesn't disappoint. A great easy style of writing, which draws the reader into the story, the way the author details each if the three ladies, with tough, honest and funny writing style makes it a great read. I will definitely be adding this series to my must read list, and I don't do that lightly, loved it, try it.
Tracy
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure what i expected when i began this book as it was the first book i've read by this author. I was pleasantly surprised and throroughly enjoyed meeting all the characters!
In this book we get introduced to Momma, Tiffi and Jenni and also a few members of Mercy's Angels MC.
A brilliant hot and steamy short one sitting read with just enough twists to leave you wanting more! I'm looking forward to seeing what Barbi has planned next and really looking forward to learning more about this wo
Christine Lacombe
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome start to a new series. This book is divided into 3 sections giving us point of view by Tiffi, Jenni, and Momma. Each point of view gives us a little background info into how the Mercy's Angels came into their lives. Each one ties right into the next. Tiff actually had me laughing so hard with her first interaction with the club, but then there is also some drama in here and some hot sex!! The book actually paves the way for the next book in the series which is Tiffi's story.
Melissa Ann PA
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mercy’s Angel is the first book that I have read of Barbi Barnard. Let me just tell you that I will be waiting for more of this series and this author. This book is a short and quick read but it sets up all the characters very well and gets you pumped and ready for what the next book will bring. In this book you get to meet the Tiff, Jenni and Momma and the men of Angels Mercy and how Momma connects them all. This book has some very HOT scenes so be prepared.
Bonnie Brown
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good

The story is written from three different perspectives (Tiffin, Jennifer, and Mamma. It was a great beginning to a series. I hope the next story is longer so the characters become more developed. I enjoyed the story though it was brief. I recommend this book. I can't wait to see where the story goes.
Anna Robertson
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love momma I love that the author did it from the female pov. different from all MC books I've read. the characters are amazing. as soon as I started to read book I knew this was going be a good start to the series. the characters different you can see where she was going with them. can't wait to read more from the author.
Emily
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
'Mercy's Angels' (Mercy's Angles Series Book 1) by Barbi Barnard is a great read. This is a great start to this series. I enjoyed getting to know Momma, Tiff, Jenni and some of the guys from the Club. Looking forward to see what happens next in this series! This story has humor, passion, drama, and some twists and turns! Highly recommend to all fans of MC romances.
Darlene
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A different take on the MC life

I enjoyed reading this book tremendously. While different from other books I've read, I think the author writing from the woman's perspective she'd a whole new light into the machinations of the MC life. Momma, Tiff and Jenni all see the bikers from unique points of view and I can't wait to read more!
Indies Heart
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a great short, MC read. It tells the story of Momma, Tiffi, and Jenni. They are all part of the same 'family' and each has a different backstory as to how they ended up in Mercy's Angels. The story flowed pretty smoothly and the characters are well developed. There are a few twist that keeps you engaged in the story. Great job by Barbi Barnard on a well written MC.
Jo Powers
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I love reading about strong women and this book series has it in spades. The author tackles some tough subjects in her books, but the journey is well worth the ride. Make sure you read the whole series.
Mindy McCray
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved Mercy's Angels by Barbi Barnard . Iove how its the women's story which is different from all the other MC books I have read. hope to see more of Stephen in the next book as he total swoon worthy even though he is just a prospect and in no way one of the main characters!
Amanda
Oct 15, 2015
Diana Rafferty
Nov 30, 2015
Barbi Barnard
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Misty Montgomery
Mini2
Jul 14, 2016
Fran.   Zoch
Momma owns the MC

I have enjoyed meeting, Momma, Tiffi, Jenni, and the MC , do ding out how she came to be momma and what she has gone THROIGH makes me fall I love with momma even more
07424491926