Start by marking “Honor (The Breaking Point, #1)” as Want to Read:
Honor (The Breaking Point, #1)

Honor

(The Breaking Point #1)

Don't be fooled.

Don't make excuses for me.

I am not a good man.

I've seen things no one should, done things no one should talk about. Honor and conscience have no place in my life. But I've fought and I've survived. I've had to.

The first time I saw her dancing on that seedy stage in that second rate club, I felt my heart pulse for the first time. Keelyn Foster was too young,
Published October 18th 2016 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Honor, please sign up.
Laura Yeah, they're going to be book 6…moreYeah, they're going to be book 6(less)
Niki According to Jay herself, they cancelled the pre-orders not the book itself.

Here's her direct quote "If your pre-order for HONOR was canceled don't f…more
According to Jay herself, they cancelled the pre-orders not the book itself.

Here's her direct quote "If your pre-order for HONOR was canceled don't fret...I've moved some of my publishing dates around next year so the devil in all slick and sinister glory is still coming for you...just later on in the year. I'm estimating late Oct/early Nov of 2016."(less)

Start your review of Honor (The Breaking Point, #1)
Karen Mc
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“The devil is not as black as he is painted.”

Jay Crownover painted her latest story at the Point, Honor, in black and red with maybe a hint of white to represent the darkness that often eclipsed the light. I thought I was prepared for the battle this book would bestow on me, but nothing could have primed me for Honor, Jay Crownover’s blackest book ever. No pep talk or words of wisdom would have helped me walk through the pits of hell where the devil reigned, praying for a sliver of light. All I
BookWorm 221
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, arcs-2016
www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

ARC provided by publisher via Inkslingr/Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review

Oh my goodness what a book!!!

I loved every minute of it, it was so addicting that I couldn’t stop reading and when I did I kept thinking back to it. Jay Crownover certainly is one of my favorite authors, she always creates characters that are so complex and lovable, even a bad guy like Nassir that should make you be scared of what he is capable to me he was just a guy that so in love with
Christy
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 6B2CC1FF-B081-4BA9-BEA0-82B30FD7AD14_zpshxk7kcyc.png

From the moment we met Nassir in Jay’s Welcome to the Point series, I was intrigued. The more we got to see him and learn about him, the more I wanted a book for him. He’s one of the bad guys who isn’t all bad, but has been through a lot. I’ve always liked him, even when I probably shouldn’t have. In Honor I couldn’t help but love him.

His relationship with Keelyn has always been a little different. He met her when she was dancing and from the first time they met, he protected her, s
Jeanine
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought I knew what to expect when I started reading Honor, but I was wrong. It was a lot darker than I expected. If you think the three Point books were dark, the first book in The Breaking Point is so much more than that. There are very few authors who can make my stomach flip with anticipation and Jay is definitely one of them. I found the prologue difficult to read, giving us an insight to Nassir’s backstory.

One of the things I appreciate is, as the rest of Jay’s books, this is dual POV.
Clumsy Storyteller
3.5 Stars

“I was born and bred to fight and never give up. The fight was in my bones. It was in every breath I exhaled. It was in every drop of blood that poured out of me and painted the soil.
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

“Don’t ever doubt that I think you were worth the wait.”

THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!! I was in the mood to read something SEXY and EDGY but with a heart-stopping ROMANCE and a story that would be UNIQUE and DIFFERENT... and this book delivered EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! The hero was POWERFUL, controlling, with a truly tragic backstory that had turned him into what some people might call a villain, but he had a heart of gold in many ways and was comple
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

LIVE! THIS SOUNDS REALLY GOOD!

Stand-alone book 1
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb:
Don't be fooled.
Don't make excuses for me.
I am not a good man.
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Jay Crownover Fans, Romance
4 Crownover's Raw Passion Stars
* * * * NO SPOILERS It's Live!!!
Authors don't write in a vacuum...they may work consistently delivering book after book for our enjoyment...But I think, sometimes certain experiences from their creating and living with these characters they conjured up, can crawl into certain parts of their minds and hearts....causing these Authors to develop a need to tell a personal tale so intense, it takes them over.

After reading the acknowledgements from Jay Crownover for he
Rachel Reads Ravenously
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED

4 stars!

“Sometimes you have to burn it all, level it all to the ground, for something new to sprout out of the ashes.”

Nobody know knows Nassir would call him the good guy. But that doesn’t mean he’s always a bad man. For years he has watched Keelyn, knowing what is between them and waiting patiently. Keelyn has recently fled the point after being put directly in the face of danger. She has no desire to go back, but when Nassir visits her in her new home, she cannot
Jen
I quite enjoyed this book— even with its dark theme! “The Breaking Point “ series is another set of three books that takes place in the rough, violent town of The Point! The first book is about two characters that were well known in the last series... they were known mostly for being bad!

Honor was a notorious stripper in the town’s main club; and she was a woman no one wanted to mess with. Nassir is the antihero in the Point... he has a mysterious and dangerous vibe to him... and the only kind
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4-4.5 stars

I didn't know what to expect when I started reading Honor but the prologue was intense and I immediately feot captivated by how the story began. Honor was an intense, dark and raw story.

Nassir was an interesting character! He was possesive, dark and hot! Keelyn was perfect I loved her sassy and strong character. Their dynamic was perfect. I loved their push and pull! There were always tension when they were together!

This is another amazing story by Jay Crownover! Her stories become be
Sabrina
Oct 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia-crime-boss

I almost don't want to write this review because I don't want to have to say that I didn't love a Jay Crownover book. I'm a huge fan of her Marked Men series and I love all of her Heroes. So I was really excited for this one when I heard that it would be a little darker and the Hero was going to be a crime boss. But sadly I just didn't find him that special.

I actually never connected to him or Keelyn and it definitely affected how much I enjoyed this story. I just felt like we never got to actu
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, dark, kickass-heroine
★★ 4.5 stars! ★★

The Welcome to the Point books are my very favorite series by Jay Crownover. The Point is dark and gritty, the underworld is seedy, and ‘every man for himself’ is the only rule. I have loved every bit of being in this world and getting to know it’s inhabitants. No one embodies The Point better than Nassir Gates. He’s the mysterious man at the top of the food chain and I couldn’t wait to hear his story.

Honor grabbed me from the very first page of epigraph and I learned more about
J. Grayland
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
WoW, Loved it the dark and sometimes unemotional romance between underground night club owner Nassir Gates, a man with a tainted evil past that has been waiting for Keelyn, a pole dancer that has run away for a quieter life to mature and realise that she belongs to him and him only and he's used to waiting patiently, and getting what he wants. The story line has you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next, and the characters are dark and hot just like the sex fantastic narratio ...more
Amanda
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it

This is a spin off from Welcome to the Point series. As someone who never read the previous series, I did not manage to appreciate the fact that there are a bunch of supporting casts that seems to be all paired off already.

First of all, I find the writing on the wordy side. The paragraphs and sentences seems overly long. There are more than a few occasion whereby I find myself rereading the same thing over again just to understand what the author is trying to convey. But after a few ch
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 9cc8afe1d27caa90a661225ede590e_zpseblajwe9.gif

Okay confession time… Honor is the first book that I have read from Jay Crownover. I know, I know… Jay Crownover fans are probably screaming at me why did it take me so long to finally read one of her books. Well, don’t worry after reading Honor, Jay Crownover has my complete undivided attention now.

photo bbc1de59ba23bf3a01418a1f7b7124_zpsr78dnzvy.gif “What I wasn’t expecting was that my cause, my reason, my purpose for living, and my something to believe in would be dancing nearly nak
-C-
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Honor follows two strong-willed characters battling to stay in control. I liked their power play, which added electricity to their already explosive chemistry.
"Our lives are wrapped up together in a giant knot and you can’t untie it without both of us unraveling.”
“You’ve always had me in knots, Nassir. I learned to stop struggling against them all the time because that only made them tighten.”
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
This one was very entertaining. I had disliked Nasir Gates since the character was introduced in the Welcome to the Point series. He wasn’t one of the good guys in that hood and I was worried to read his book because I wasn’t sure the author would be able to redeem Nasir. I was wrong.

Keelyan “Key” Foster was a former dance in Nassir’s Club but she got shot so she left. She had a really rough childhood and currently was living away from the violence that almost claimed her life in the Point. She
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Link to full review below! Dark romance; Nassir isn't a good guy; he isn't a bad boy that is cleaning up his act. So, don't go into this thinking there will be redemption. Not gonna happen. See full review on The Book Disciple ...more
Betül
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed, 2016
**ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review**

description

"He was both my hero and my worst enemy. He had always been my savior and my captor. He was everything I ever wanted and everything I shouldn't allow in my life, and there was absolutely no one I loved to hate more than him."

Honor was one of my most anticipated reads of the year and it didn't disappoint. The prologue was so intense and powerful, I couldn't wait to learn more about Nassir and his life. I just knew he would be
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
review to come closer to the release date.

Wow... I really really loved that book.

---UPDATED OCTOBER 18, 2016---

Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

You can't know how much I was waiting for Nassir's book when I first started reading the Welcome to the Point series. I wanted to know more about this man and when Jay confirmed she was indeed going to write his book, I was jumping of happiness.

Getting my hands on this book was necessary and when I started it, it was hard to put it down. I wan
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

{ARC kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.}

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Honor
Characters:4
Scorching Level:4
HEA: Not telling

Intense and pretty dark!
This is the story of Nassir & Keelyn. This is a pretty instense second chance romance.
Nassir is a dangerous but very prolific man. Shaped by pain, loss and torture, he is molded into a dark man with deathly skills.

I was honed and molded into a thing tha
Selene

While the prologue was packed full of interesting and tragic bits about Nassir's history, it was strictly telling and no showing.

I loved the romantic aspect between Key and Nassir, but the rest of the story kind of fell flat for me.
Erica ♋️✨
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Jay Crownover Book and it did not disappoint. I loved everything about this book the unique plot and the amazing damaged main characters. I can’t wait to read more by her because her writing is amazing.
Katerina
Dec 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
>*DNF*<

I found the start of this book interesting.

“The rest of the world hears words like “holy war,” “the Gaza Strip,” “the promised land,” “fundamentalist terrorism,” “infighting,” “genocide,” and can turn on CNN or click on a link to see shaky footage of bombs dropping in the desert, but for me it was my day-to-day. I wasn’t just part of a war . . . I was the war.” - Nassir (H)

Personally, the Middle East has an integral place close to my heart. I am British, however ethnically, I am a quarter
Jos
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars, Ehhhhhh didn't do much for me:(

OK, so Rule was one of my most favorite reads ever:) BUT after that her stories have just never lived up to that high expectation:(

This book just lacked a lot for me. The storyline was intriguing, the characters were intriguing although to be honest Keely aka Honor annoyed me. The whole other house keeper "issue" also bothered me. The execution for me personally was just blah, lacking in so much "energy" needed for me to "feel" something.

I was very und
Kim
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars. I honestly never expected that Nassir would become my fave anti-hero of The Point and Keelyn to be the most bad ass heroine.

Nassir Gates...He's bad--maybe the worst the Point has seen. He's smart, powerful, focused, brutal, and in control. He was born fighting a war that was not his own and has seen more pain and vengeance than anyone should have to. But now The Point is his home and he is the new King. He's got money, power, skills, alliances, and investments. And his newest business
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't expecting to love this book as much as I did because I wasn't too enamored with either Nassir or Honor from previous books. He seemed cold, distant and heartless and she seemed jaded and mercenary AF. But after learning their respective back-stories, getting to know who they were inside, and the myriad of emotions they had for each other over the years, Nassir and the real Honor (Keelyn Foster) were absolutely perfect together.

I think the author did an amazing job painting Nassir's bac
Rebecca Yarros
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Delicious.
Scrumptious.
There's something about a bad boy who's only good for the woman he loves that gets me every time!
Turning Pages At ...: Honor (The Breaking Point #1) by Jay Crownover 16 24 Nov 24, 2016 01:52PM

• Rock Me Deep
  • The contractor
  • Tutto il buio dei miei giorni
  • Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6)
  • Black Kiss
  • Breaking Him
  • Baby Random, tome 2 (Baby Random, #2)
  • Mai più innamorata
  • Baby Random, tome 3 (Baby Random, #3)
  • Fight to the Finish (First to Fight, #3)
  • Asher (Inked Brotherhood, #1)
  • Green Snake
  • Vincent (Men of Honor, #2)
  • Whatever It Takes (Second Chances, #2)
  • Follow (Social Media, #1)
  • Masquerade: A Sexy Billionaire Romance
  • Entrusted (Drug of Desire, #2)
See top shelves…
Jay Crownover is the International and multiple New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men Series, The Saints of Denver Series, The Point and Breaking Point Series, and the Loveless, Texas series. Her books can be found translated in many different languages all around the world. She is a tattooed, crazy haired Colorado native who lives at the base of the Rockies with her aw ...more

The Breaking Point (3 books)
  • Dignity (The Breaking Point, #2)
  • Respect (The Breaking Point, #3)