Start by marking “Out of Plans (The Mercenaries, #2)” as Want to Read:
Out of Plans (The Mercenaries, #2)

Out of Plans

* Don't fall for Marc again
* DON'T FIND MARC
* Kill every ..
*SCREW THE PLAN AND JUST WING IT

This is the story of what happens when best laid plans fail, and a vengeful woman is forced to find her own way once agai
ebook, 1st Edition
Published December 15th 2015 (first published December 13th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Out of Plans, please sign up.
Angie Out of Plans is the conclusion to Best Laid Plans. So just two books. Although the author has revealed that Kingsley, a secondary character, will get…moreOut of Plans is the conclusion to Best Laid Plans. So just two books. Although the author has revealed that Kingsley, a secondary character, will get his own book. (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Fantome Best laid plans 2 Title by SueBee_zpsbmhjpn8e.jpg
 photo oop2 cover xB by sb_zpscqpwagxw.gif
 photo oop2 story xB by sb_zps66x4y02j.gif
 photo oop2 stat10 xB by sb_zpslkdg94nl.gif
★★★★★! Out Of Plans, book 2 of 2. Action-filled mission of vengeance with villains, greed, danger & wall-banging, contemptuous sex!

“Slow and sweet was nice, but she'd fucked his brains out during round two, and the third, they'd gotten a noise complaint from the front desk.”

Books in The Mercenaries series must be read in order:
Book 1: Best Laid Plan
Book 2: Out of Plans

In Best Laid Plans (book 1) mercenary and hitman Marcelle De Sant, Marc and transporter Liliana Brewster, Lily were
Elizabeth
★4.5 Action Packed Stars★

description

"Kingsley Law: What you want and what you need are often two very different things, darling. Learn the difference and remember it.-Kingsley"

Out of Plans is the action packed second book in The Mercenaries Series. At the conclusion of Best Laid Plans, Marc left Lily with a note and Lily formulated a plan to continue her quest for vengeance! Can she really move forward without Marc by her side?

description

"Kingsley Law was a devastatingly handsome man. A quick wit and a sharp smile.
S.M. West
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 "Fuck the plans, De Sant" STARS

The second book in this amazing series picks up six months later with Lily 2.0 out on her own exacting her plan for vengeance after months of training with Kingsley. She's still very much pissed at Marc, can't say I blame her, and out to prove to him and herself that's she can do this.
 photo oop_zpsuxb0fjkd.jpg

"Lines had been drawn, boundaries had been established."

Of course, no surprise, Lily and Marc do cross paths as they're on the same mission after all. Lily is not happy to see him
Stacey is Sassy
Lily proves once again that red heads are fiery

When I start a story, there's a little bubble of hope that my expectations will be met and if I'm really lucky, exceeded. In Out of Plans I got exactly what I hoped for. Lily, Marcelle and Kingsley are back again with an action packed, exciting adventure. It didn't take me long to get settled back into their crazy world and thankfully I didn't need to do a re-read of Best Laid Plans first.

We start the story with Lily tracking down Kingsley who's a l
Lo Bookfrantic

Type: Book 2 of 2 from The Mercenaries series
POV: Third Person

“You and I? We make the best ‘big mistakes’, ever.” Marc

description

Out Of Plans picks up six months after the most upsetting ending of the history of book endings haha. Liliana (Lily) Brewster was upset and angry at Marc and she was bound to train and be better than he was. Her goal was to train and be good enough to go avenge the death of her sister. Of course she wishe
warhawke
Genre: Romantic Thriller
Type: Book 2 of 2 from The Mercenaries series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Liliana (Lily) Brewster had an unfinished business. After five years of holding a grudge against Anatoly Stankovski for his wrong doings to her family, she was at the last stretch of her path to revenge. With the help of charming Brit, Kingsley Law, she gained skills and confidence to carry out the ultimate act.

Marcelle (Marc) Da Sant had his own vow to fulfill. Determined to keep Lily safe, he ventu
Alex is The Romance Fox
Kick-ass heroines RULE!!!!

photo nikita_fight_zpsqparpbbr.gif
Yes, there will always be those helpless damsels who need rescuing by Prince Charming…and that’s okay with me! But a woman who needs no rescuing or saving and perhaps even rescue the hero….now that’s what I call cool!!!

Liliana aka Lily Brewster, the kick-ass heroine we first met in Best Laid Plans, the 1st book in Stylo Fantome’s fabulous The Mercenaries Series, is back again in the follow up book, Out of Plans. Meaner, tougher and more determined than ever to take
Dee Montoya
4.5 STARS*****

(Arc provided in exchange for an honest review)

DOUBLE the thrill, double the action, and even more heated passion in this second installment of the Mercenaries series. What a crazy ride Lily, Marc and Kingsley gave us, even though this second time around they found themselves all Out Of Plans...

photo 757cd6d2-4ec7-4f2b-8d09-fe7cce88542f_zpsy1m3xxfp.png

This second book starts after Marc left Lily heart broken by that beautiful yet cruel letter, saying goodbye. She finds herself lost and mad for falling for him. Lily is very strong so she
CC
description

Out of Plans opens with Lily left alone but being resourceful and motivated as ever to have her vengeance, she is not without a plan for long. With Marc’s good-bye letter taunting her, Lily forges forward and decides find the one man who can help her succeed in her ultimate mission: Kingsley Law. Once Lily locates Kingsley, a feat in itself, he agrees to train and treat her as a fellow mercenary. This time between Lily and Kingsley is vital and it is quite a special time for each character.

“Now
Beverly
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Out of Plans is the sequel and conclusions to Best Laid Plans. I absolutely loved the first book and couldn’t wait to jump into this story and see the conclusion. Out of Plans picks up where Best Laid Plans left off. Lily is alone, Marc left her and she couldn’t be more angry. Out of desperation and need she turns to Kingsley. He then trains her to be a better, stronger, more ruthless mercenary.

Kingsley was absolutely perfection, I seriously fell in love with his fun loving, flirtatious, sexy s
Amanda
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I think this book is kickass, but I have some unpopular opinion to address.

Similar to its predecessor, Out of Plans is still as explosive and suspenseful. The action scenes were top notch and half the time I wonder am I reading a book written by a dude. The attention to details, the underlying sense of danger and the flow of the action are flawless.

Now I would like to review each of the main characters.

Lily - the badass bitch
description
She seems like a raging bitch for half the book. I understand her rese
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
IT'S LIVE! AMAZON

4.5 Badass stars

Out of plans is the continuation of Best Laid Plans and Stylo once again surely did not disappoint.

Our heroine, Lily, is hurt and most of all angry at what happened at the ending of BLP. She decides to turn into the British mercenary, Kingsley and she asks for his help. They make a team and he's helping her train for the next six months. They have bonded and he has made her stronger, teaching her everything that could make her plan her revenge, better than th
Natalie The Biblioholic
So good! Oh my gosh so good! Phenomenal really! This series had the perfect balance of action and suspense and intrigue and love and everything!!

Lily really came into her own with this one. She was already badass and Kingsley helped to make her even more so. I did want to punch her out for the first 25% of the book or so, but that's only because her thought process with regards to Marc was so freaking irrational. However, I always had mad respect for her. Lily, Marc and Kingsley once again turne
Stylo Fantome
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? I liked it ;)

Especially the ending.

Now if Luc Besson would just return my calls ...
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 "Always You"Stars

photo image_zpstowrhddf.jpeg

Out of Plans is non stop action from beginning to end. It's intriguing, it's high octane, it's fantastic banter between characters, it's steamy and it's an amazing read!!! I found that I couldn't put the book down.

The story picks up after Best Laid Plans ends. Lily must continue on her journey. But in order to accomplish her goal, she needs help and Kingsley Law is just the man to help. Suave and debonair Kingsley, teaches Lily the skills she needs to finish her journey she
Carissa
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s-2015, fav-books
“You left me! I trusted you and you left me! I believed in you, but you never believed in me. You left me in some country I’d never heard of, with nothing. You just left me.”

Lines had been drawn, boundaries had been established."

In book 1 we see Lily and Marc thrown together; battling the desert, fighting against time, all in efforts to deliver blood diamonds to the Russians. It's now six months later, and we find Lily seeking revenge. Revenge on the man who hurt her, and revenge towards her s
Natasha is a Book Junkie
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

What a spectacular thrill-ride this series has been start to finish! For someone who rarely reads Romantic Suspense novels, this story has now turned me into a bona fide aficionado, and this author’s fan for life. Just as action-packed as its prequel, just as brilliantly written and masterfully e
MischaS_
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: english, pb
Well, the first book was better. More... action-filled? Maybe. Most likely.

Still: Lily is badass. Marc is just whining baby. And someone should have shot him a hundred pages ago! Just saying. Still loving Kingsley. <3 The Stankovskis were crazy sick!
(view spoiler) <-- Sort of.

And the most important? Damiano I looooove him so much! He needs his own book! ASAP!
Mercedes
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
It's live! Read it through KU or buy it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019...

4.5 Stars
The second installment in Stylo Fantŏme’s Mercenaries series was just as engaging and action packed as the first. With all the complexities of their personal lives and the difficulties that came with the job that they were all involved in it was easy to get lost in the story.
“Making you better than him will be easy, darling, but better than me? That’s impossible.” - Kingsley

I definitely
Anna M.
This was ok.... It was a good conclusion, it was action packed even If predictable. Just felt a little dragged out for me, not sure why.... I had to force myself to keep reading because I was so invested in the story. Overall, it was just ok.
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)

Rating : 3 STARS

I started this book with great hopes that this one would actually make up for the first book but unfortunately it didn’t. This one takes place 6 months after the first book. What actually made me want to read this is the BIG CLIFFY that we have in the first one.
What was good: The first thing that I cannot complain about was the level of steam rising from my kindle while I was reading this one. Out Of Plans was HOT, HOT and HOT but not hotter than Best Laid Plans! Then Lily is st
Nawal
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first book from The Mercenaries series was amazing I didn’t know that it was possible for this series to get even better but it did. I’m experience major Marc and Kingsley withdrawals, I need another fix. A further book in the series would be greatly appreciated.

This is a face paced, action packed book from beginning to end. There’s tons of romance as well as chemistry which is always a bonus. Plus add some very interesting and lovable characters, and you get perfection. It truly is impossib
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 F*** The Plans Stars

No idea where to start other than to say that I am 100% sad that it is over. I was total enrapt with this series. Marc and Lilliana were two fabulously fun and stubborn characters. They are perfectly imperfect and their romance was just the icing on top this journey of vengeance.

This book is 2 strikingly handsome men who are as lethal as they are sharp tongued. In the middle of them is a feisty woman who has had one hell of a ride through the worst parts of the world. Stol
Kim Bailey
4.5 Stars

That was a crazy, wild ride!

I love when an author can make a follow-up book (or in this case a continuation) just as good, or better than the first. There were really no moments in this book where I felt let down or bored ... the whole thing was truly on-point.

I'm really curious about Kingsley and his past ... maybe one day we'll get his whole story - that would be cool.
Meka♥books
Together again. Who would've thought.
After the shocking ending to Best Laid Plans I didn't think I would see the dynamic trio (view spoiler) together again. I'm so glad I was wrong. Out of Plans picks up where Best Laid Plans left off: Lily hurt, pissed, and out for Marc’s blood.

Seeking revenge on Anatoly Stankovski for the slaying of her sister, Lily sets out to train with the best- the one and only Kingsley Law. The fiery red head has now transfo
Jo
“You think I'm some delicate, fragile, little girl wandering around out here. I'm not. I wasn't in Africa, and I'm even less of one now. You need to recognize that.”
“You're delicate to me, and I would die if I broke you."

Lily always has a plan. And she won’t let anything or anyone stop her from her end goal. Especially not sexy mercernary Marc de Sant, who lied to her and left her. Luckily for her, she has someone, a friend of sorts of Marc, who promised that if she needed him, he’d be there.

Toni FGMAMTC

I loved the first book and wondered if this one would measure up. Of course it does!

Lily undergoes a bit of a transformation between when we saw her last and who she is now. She was absolutely a lot tougher than I will ever be, but she was no where near able to pull off the task she set out to do. She spends several months doing nothing but training and comes ou
Ivy Deluca
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: _arc-reads
description
What a thrill ride : The action picks up where it left off at the end of the first book, Best Laid Plans. If you’re reading this review and you haven’t read that one, do me a favor - look it up and read it now, then read reviews for this book. Trust me, you need to start from the beginning to appreciate every bitty exciting, violent, crazy thrill in this book.

For those who did read the first book, you already know that Marc and Lily are apart, and working on their own towards the common goal of
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

Jacqueline
Whew that was exhausting! All of that action and adventure going on must have burned through a few cals. At any rate I munched through a few mince pies as I tore through this, just to try to reassure my body that the adrenalin was all in my mind and that I wasn't actually leaving the sofa and trekking across the world zapping baddies and escaping from captivity. Didn't want to upset my delicate constitution after all.

I enjoyed this much more than the first one, even though it got a bit grisley i
  • His Name Is Sir (The Power to Please, #3)
  • Unbreakable Stories: Rowe (Unbreakable Bonds, #3.5)
  • Slave Hunt (The Subs Club, #5)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
  • God's Eye (Northwomen Sagas, #1)
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Sold Into Salvation
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers, #5)
  • In the Wreckage (Metahuman Files, #1)
  • Barrel Proof (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #3)
  • Triple Play (Homeruns, #3)
  • Lords of the Underworld Collection 1: The Darkest Night / The Darkest Kiss / The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, #1-3)
  • Learning from the Master (The Manse, #2)
  • Queen of Diamonds (Old Money Roulette #1)
  • Reignite (Extinguish, #2)
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an

The Mercenaries (3 books)
  • Best Laid Plans (The Mercenaries, #1)
  • The Mercenaries Boxset (The Mercenaries #1-2)
“Why do you want to find this … this De Sant person so badly?” “Because,” she finally looked at her guide. “Because why?” “I'm going to kill him.” 3 likes
“Few things can ruin your plans quite like anger. Love, fear, sadness, all can motivate, but anger? Anger will fuck things right up.” 1 likes