Start by marking “Bury Me” as Want to Read:
Bury Me

Bury Me

I hear screams in my head.
I see blood on my hands.
When I look in the mirror I see a stranger.

How is it that I can remember bits and pieces of my life, but nothing of any importance and nothing that makes any sense? Everything is twisted and nothing is right. I’m choking with every breath I take, suffocating on the unknown.

Two days ago, everything change
Published August 8th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bury Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bury Me

✦❋Arianna✦❋
May 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
4 Stars!!

description

This was my second book by this author and while it was very different from the first one I really enjoyed it. Since I could tell reading the blurb that this book it will be a mindfuck I really had to read it since I love this kind of books. A psychological thriller, “Bury Me” will made you question everything you read, it will mess with your head, it
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 ~ 4 Stars

[image error]

Tara Sivec brought the disturbing and twisted in this novel and I’m in awe that she wrote this one. The writing was very strong and the plot was pretty big screen worthy. The story keeps a reader guessing as our heroine wakes up with shattered memories and oh yeah she lives in a closed down prison! Seriously, her parents run tours and they have living quarters upstairs it was super creepy.

description

The story is set in 1965 as Ravenna’s memories slowly come together and the possibility that shStars
[image
Michelle Kannan
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What. The. Hell. Just. Happened?????

So I'm going to have to curse here so just beware.

This book was a total and complete mindfuck and I mean that in the best way possible.

I didn't even know Tara had this in her and I have read every single one of her books. This book is different, it's dark and it is sure as hell not romantic. But it's AMAZING.

This is one of the most unique story lines I have every read and the best part- you literally have to wait til the very end to find out wha
Nazanin
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: thriller, mystery, 2015
2.5 Stars

“My name is Ravenna Duskin. I’m eighteen years old, I live in a prison, and I will find out the truth, even if it destroys everyone around me.”

Ravenna is eighteen and she lives in a prison (a historical building. She and her parents work and live there for years). She woke up from a two-day coma and she couldn’t remember much of her life. She woke up covered in bruises and scratches. Her parents told her who she is, what she likes and about her school and friends. But the thing is t/>“My
Sabrina
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
"My name is Ravenna Duskin. I'm eighteen years old, I life in a prison, and..."

She woke up with no memory. They told her who she was, what she liked, and how she should act. But it doesn't feel right. She doesn't feel like this girl everyone is telling her she's supposed to be. So who is she?

This was my first book by this author and I really had no idea what to expect going into it, but I can honestly say I was not expecting this. B
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ

*Full review posted now*

My reaction as soon as I finished the book...
Ohmygod
ohmygod
OH.MY.GOD!!!!
description
It's quiet possible I'm still in shock and certainly not qualified to rate or review this book!

But I have to I'm dying to say this - Tara Sivec, YOU OFFICIALLY. BLEW.
now*

AUTHOR: Tara Sivec
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: August 11th 2015

MY RATING: 4 STARS!!

This will be the first time I will be reading anything of this authors, the cover and synopsis intrigue me..Kind of don't know what to expect because neither gives much away..Only thing that's clear are the high ratings..

*bangs head on desk* 0800 therapy I have no idea what the freaking heck I just read..*goes off to buy a bottle of wine* This book did my head in, like I seriously need therapy after reading this because one minute I thought I had a grasp on the story2015
MYRomance
RELEASESivec
Me
Aleatha Romig
I adore stories that keep me guessing until the end. I LOVE twists and turns, and I've even been known to enjoy the dark side of thrillers. BURY ME has all of that and more. I can honestly say, I read this awesome story in one day. Everything else had to wait. Tara had me questioning each character and even the story line until the final sentence. And oh! The Epilogue is classic! This stand alone thriller left me with the biggest smile on my face! It was a perfect ending!
WARNING: if you're
Beth
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Sucking My Thumb In The Corner Stars

I used to be scared of Tara Sivec because she was scary good. Scary talented. Scary amazing in multiple genres. Now I'm just scared of her.

I don't even know where to start on this review. Let's start with what we know about the story.....

.......well that was short. Let's start somewhere else.

Ravenna has a headache. She doesn't remember how she got it or the scratches on her arm. She knows her mother and father. But she knows
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
I can't decide on either a 3.5 or 3.75 Star Rating right now.

The story was good and unique, but I had a hard time connecting with any of the characters.

I got pissed off at the end and thought that the book wrapped up too quickly while the rest of the book went slow in parts.

Now, please don't hate me because I absolutely LOVE Ms Sivec's other series, and it may have been that I just wasn't in the mood to read a psychological thriller.

Please don't us
Red Cheeks Reads
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
UMMM . . . WHAT DID I JUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way this was brought to us by the same mind that wrote Seduction and Snacks, Burned and Ficher’s Light! Tara has been hiding this dark and twisted soul deep within and I honestly fear for the well being of her husband and children!

Two days ago something happened and now Ravenna Duskin is on the search for her memories and to find out who she really is.

Really that is al
Karen111
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark-reads
At the start is was looking like 4-5 stars, but then the last third of the book fell apart.

I'm not going to say too much about this story, as it would be too hard without giving details away. I didn't know what to expect, given the vague blurb. I wasn't even sure what genre it was. There were elements of psychological thriller and horror, so if you're expecting another Tara Sivec contemporary romance, this isn't it!!!

Up to when the reveals started happening, I was fully e
Julie Zantopoulos
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, this is a super messed up book...but I was here for it. Look at me now minding a book with a super unreliable narrator. It's dark, though. Go into it with caution,

TW: suicide, gun violence, murder, torture, and mental illness.
T. Torrest
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 WTF STARS

Confession: I had no idea what this book was about when I dove in. It had Tara's name attached to it, so that was good enough for me. Not only do I think she's a great author, I think she's an amazing person, and one I'm proud to know.

Even if I happen to be a little afraid of her right now.

I'll skip the "what it's about" and get right to the feels I had while reading. Because holy F*CK, the feels! I went from confused to intrigued to creeped out. At one p
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★3.5 Creepy Stars★★★

photo 14393202721801_zpsgznrrzpm.jpg

"My name is Ravenna Duskin.I'm eighteen years old and I live in a prison".

Ravenna Duskin wakes up with no memory of who she is or what happened to her.All she knows is that she has a killer headache and scratches on her body after being found in the woods.From what her parents have told her,she's eighteen years old,lives in a prison and sh
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
4.5 stars!! I didn't know what I felt at the end of this one...I was just...kinda...numb! Where has this funny author gone? Where was the romantic Tara? She has either been watching too many crime shows or James Sivec needs to seriously watch his back!

It was palpable, it was gritty, it was suspenseful and it was a total mind fuck so Tara did what she set out to do and the writing was fantastic. I did see the twist coming though and for that I gave it a 4.5. (Full review to come)
Melissa Brown
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-shelf
I finished this one a few days ago and I've needed that time to process my thoughts on just how unique, impactful and powerful this book was. Tara Sivec has always been a fabulous writer, but this book....THIS BOOK.....Tara has weaved a psychological thriller unlike anything I've ever read! I literally read this entire story in one day, ignoring my piles of laundry and sink full of dishes. It's that fantastic!!!! Get ready for a roller coaster ride--- and one you will not soon forget!!
Chelsea
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!!

A dark and twisted psychological mindf*** read at its finest!

This book will be fully enjoyed if you dive in blindly like I did. So I'll just keep my review short and vague.

The story left me puzzled at first as Ravenna woke up with no memory of who she is. Snippets of memories she remembered every now and then doesn't help either. In fact, it only leaves me to more questions with no answers. Which to be honest is quite frustrating.

I can't help but bite my fi
Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~
Tara truly killed it with this one! Woman, you are a genius. I was so lost and confused I didn't know what was up, what was down. I can tell you this... she HAS to write more stories like this!!! Dark, twisty, psychological goodness.

I flove a good psychological as much as the next gal, but she hit this one totally outta the ballpark.

I don't want to give anything away but, Ravenna an 18 year old wakes up from a head injury and everything is n
Up All Night Book Addict
Let me start off by saying this is NOT a love story. No love story entwined where the two will run off in the sunset holding hands. This is not full of rainbows and unicorns that will make you smile. Not. At. All.

What this story is is a dark thrilling mystery. It is pure torture. From the moment you start to read this book, you will be confused. You will insist on knowing what the heck is happening and why. Be patient young grasshopper, all good things come to those who wait. You will get some
Julia Bragg
Aug 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: MAYBE a tree. MAYBE.
Stephanie
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What. Just. Happened?

Literally, as I was reading this I'm pretty sure, "What the fuck?" came out of my mouth at least once per chapter. I had a different theory every chapter, which may sound like complete madness, but with every page turn, the brilliant twists and turns just kept coming. I'd turn the page and think, "I've totally got this figured out." Nope. Not until the VERY last chapter, and then a GASP, my hand over my mouth shaking my head and then a SLEW of curse words. Pretty sure I too
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“There are always consequences to doing bad things, even if done for the right reasons.”
Karima chermiti
Aug 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: young-adult, mystery, 2018
Full review posted : 17/08/2018

Where do I even start with this one? It’s not that I have a lot to complain about, the truth is I was so consumed by how much I disliked the characters and how the book is written that I didn’t pay attention to other things like the plot, or the mystery or even the pace. I just couldn’t believe that this author would take a premise so promising and turn it into a shit storm. So let’s not delay the inevitable and let’s tackle the things that made me go: Hell to the nope, this boo
Saunders
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, 2015, captive
This was a VERY different Tara Sivec. Her writing is superb and this story is a real head mash. You will either like it or love it. Although I have marked it as captive - nope its is not what you think.

Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 "They should fear me" Stars☆☆☆☆☆

photo PicsArt_08-13-02.52.48_zps80oftk7r.jpg

Ravenna ' s memories of her life are fractured and lost. Everything she is told she is does not feel right. Nothing is how it should be and no one will tell her the truth of what happened a couple nights ago, that left her injured and confused about reality.

photo PicsArt_08-13-02.44.05_zps8rborace.jpg

The two people Ravenna should be able to trust whole hea
Kira
When I first had the urge to DNF this I should have. The pace was slow. Some suspense would have done this book a lot of good. The ending was ridiculous. It was like something out of a cheesy soap opera. The only part of the book I liked was the beginning because that was the only part where Ravenna seemed innocent. I didn't give a shit about what had happened to her because she was a psychopath and obviously caused some of her own problems. None of the characters were likable. Except for one pe ...more
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks

***ARC received in exchange of an honest review***

Complete post here: https://beautyandthebeastlybooks.word...

Bury Me is my first Tara Sivec book. I know, I started with the darkest of them all! But that is me! Gimme dark and I’ll be a happy girl!

And after finishing it, what comes to my mind? “What the hell did I just read???” How did Tara Sivec come up with this story??? And the funny thing is how did my own mind come up with so many right theories about it??

This book was a FAN-FRE
BookLoversLife
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was amazing! Tense, gripping and mind blowing, it's a must read!

Ravenna Duskin is 18 and lives in an old prison. She wakes up one day with no memories, covered in scratches and with a head injury. Her parents fuss over her but won't answer her questions properly. They keep telling her she is a good girl, but why is she having these strange dreams, why does she feel like this isn't who she is?

"My name is Ravenna Duskin, I’m 18 years old, I live in a prison and I’m pre
Miranda Elaine
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG What did I just read?!?!??? So friggin dark, twisted and amazing! Review to come at Red Cheeks Reads.

• Held (Held, #1)
  • Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)
  • The Black Stiletto: Black & White (The Black Stiletto #2)
  • Closer to the Edge (Playing with Fire, #4)
  • Verum (The Nocte Trilogy, #2)
  • Delusive
  • The Blue Ice
  • Luca: Because You're Mine (Sicilian Mafia #2)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)
  • Trust
  • Call to Arms (Detective Kay Hunter #5)
  • Messed up
  • Desolate (Empathy, #2)
  • Cold Hollow (Cold Hollow Mysteries, #1)
  • Chosen
  • Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Merrick
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her