Start by marking “Finding Dory: The Junior Novelization (Disney/Pixar Finding Dory)” as Want to Read:
Finding Dory: The Junior Novelization (Disney/Pixar Finding Dory)

Finding Dory: The Junior Novelization (Disney/Pixar Finding Dory)

The highly anticipated sequel to Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo, Disney/Pixar Finding Dory releases in theaters on June 17, 2016. The animated film reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true meaning of family along the way. Finding Dory: The Junior Novelization retells the whole story and features eigh ...more
Published May 3rd 2016 by RH/Disney

Michelle Boyea
This was a very cute read through!

I have not seen the movie but now I really want to as I'm interested to see how the film matches up to the scenes in my mind as I listened.

Great story of hope, strength, endurance, determination, and above all else, the love of family and friends.
George Nash
Mar 15, 2018 rated it liked it
The book takes the plot of the movie and does not add to it in any way. You are better off just watching the movie. Too many uses of words that don't work for the ocean. For example "Nemo fell off Crushes shell." You are falling in the ocean. No it should have said that "Nemo slid off Crushes shell." No extra exposition to help place you in the world the book is taking place in. If you have not seen the movie this book would be a mess to try and keep track of everything that is going on.

Over all
Kurt
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seeing as I practically got this for free as a Audible deal of the day, it was pretty good. Is it as good as the movie? No. It's like reading the script of a play versus seeing it performed. There's nothing here beyond the dialogue to make it a worth listening to when you could just listen to the movie.
Syndi Siahaan
Dory, Marlin, and Nemo go on an adventure to find Dory's parents. The story is funny but has a lot of beautiful messages about family. They're all different kind of fish but important parts of one incredible family.
Peter
May 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
Audio version. Better as a movie.
Lladroluv
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Never saw Finding Nemo so I enjoyed listening to this!
Bill Cooper
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute
Angie
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has changed the way I have looked on the finding nemo and finding dory editions...
Alicia
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
These people doing these Disney novelizations are really good. My son somehow enjoys them even more than the movies.
Juan_Santi
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So Cute
Amanda
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finding Dory is an unforgettable tale about a forgetful blue tang fish called Dory. Dory suffers from short term memory loss, and she lost her family when she was very little. For those who have seen finding Nemo you all know how Marlin, Nemo and Dory end up together. Marlin and Nemo agree to help Dory find her family after Dory has sudden memories of her parents! Dory ends up at the Marine life institute, where she learns her family is. You meet a whole new range of funny characters in this boo ...more
Gustavo Cardona Mora
Lo admito, este tipo de cosas son las que no me dejan madurar, pero es que Buscando a Nemo es una de mis películas favoritas de la infancia.

Buscando a Dory nos presenta una especie de secuela en la que la protagonista es esta simpática pececita cirujana con Falta de Memoria a Corto Plazo, lo cual es un elemento extremadamente divertido y problemático. es una historia muy simple pero hermosa, que me entretuvo, es cortísima y con una letra enorme así que no te demoras nada acabándolo, es una perfe
Eric Blase
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
in finding dory

dory sets out on a epic adventure to find her family when one day dory has a vision that her family is out in the ocean trying to find her. But one day when dory is with marlin and nemo at school she gets capture by swimmers and marlin and nemo have to go on adventure again across the sea to find dory. But as they go they meet new friends like a whale shark named destiny and a ill tempure octabus named hank. And of course dory alive parents charlie and jenny.
bBut along the way do
Jodie
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adored Finding Nemo, the movie and the junior novelization and can not wait for Finding Dory to come out in theaters. Until then, I thought I'd read about it because when you take a 4 year old to a movie, they have to go to the bathroom at least once! Great story and I can't wait to see the beautiful animation on screen.
Santiago
Jul 20, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No hizo que sintiera practicamente nada
Magda Ali
Nov 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: movies
دوري وهي صغيره حاجه كده سكر اوى .. الفيلم مش مقنع اوى بس حلو جدا .
Haley
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Read this with my 5 year old son and we enjoyed it together.
R.J.
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novel, humor
Super power story about disability and community, just like the movie.
Miguel Abuel
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
A fine adaptation of the movie
Joyce Sung
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I think this is a very interesting book.The story is very exciting. It attracts teens and children to read to book and watch the movie. I would suggest this to people who like cartoon stories.
Shivam
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Nuvem
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • If You Lived 100 Years Ago
  • September Sneakers (Calendar Mysteries, #9)
  • Risque Business
  • El camino de Sherlock
  • Vida Organizada
  • Pó de Lua
  • Fantasmas, espectros y otros trapos sucios
  • Poderosa (Poderosa #3)
  • If America Were a Village: A Book about the People of the United States
  • Sakura Card Captors, Volume 1
  • Me and My Cat?
  • Coco: A Story about Music, Shoes, and Family
  • El llamado de la estirpe (El libro de los Héroes #3)
  • Mi piaci da morire
  • How To Write Really Badly
  • Tabitha's Travels: A Family Story For Advent (Jotham's Journey)