Jump to ratings and reviews

PRIMAL #8

PRIMAL Renegade

For the last decade a war has been waged across the national parks and game reserves of Africa. A bloody conflict that that has resulted in the slaughter of thousands of majestic black rhinos. Driven by Asian demand poachers have pushed the species to the brink of extinction… and they have no intention of stopping.

Ill-equipped, poorly-resourced park rangers are all that stand between these noble animals and total annihilation.

With the PRIMAL team on hiatus Bishop and Saneh take a much needed rest at a national park in Zambia. But, before long their paths cross with ruthless poachers and tragedy strikes. Consumed by rage Bishop sets out on a renegade mission that tests his limits and ultimately his very will to fight.

314 pages, Kindle Edition

First published November 1, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jack Silkstone

22 books153 followers
I won’t lie, I’m just like every other guy on the planet. I love action movies, first person shooters, fast cars, technology, guns, cool kit and of course beautiful women. I grew up with Dirk Pitt, Jack Ryan, Jason Bourne, Doom, Wolfenstein, Commando Comics, James Bond, Rambo, The Predator and more. As a young man I have embraced Counter Strike, Half-life, The Bourne Series, Top Gear, Call of Duty the list goes on and on. Coupled with my military experience this seething mass of adrenalin-fueled testosterone has evolved into PRIMAL.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
Profile Image for Don.
603 reviews4 followers
February 22, 2020
Silkstone is a good writer who spins some pretty amazing tales and this is another one. I find how he required the phones to be off before closing the jets door interesting in that it is something we accept from commercial flying ,yet really has no basis especially in a private jet. Bishops character is a little over the top, but Jack has him always being the one getting them involved in something else. Very enjoyable read. 5
78 reviews3 followers
February 6, 2019
Enjoyable read

Another good story, like how each character gets some me time so we can gain a connection. Plenty of action and change to keep my interest. Would love to see more use of intel staff by the field units, integrate more tech. This book did build on that theme.
14 reviews
May 19, 2018
Great series

If you haven’t read any of the primal series be careful as they are very addicting. Great stories, characters and flow. Wish there were more.
417 reviews1 follower
December 17, 2019
Got to love this series!!! The idea behind the group and what lies ahead can't wait!!!
Profile Image for Lucinda.
687 reviews1 follower
November 14, 2021
Why?

Saneh and Bishop have some of the worst things happen to them. They deserve a lot of happiness and losing their baby is just too much. Nor should it have driven them apart.
Profile Image for Tabatha Pope.
76 reviews24 followers
March 20, 2017
Awesome!!!

As always Jack has outdone himself on this series. If you like action thrillers, then this is for you. I can't wait for the new Primal series to come out. Keep up the great work Jack.
2 reviews
November 21, 2015
I CAN NEVER PUT THESE BOOKS DOWN

Book 8 is another action packed PRIMAL novel that reads and ends way too fast. As with the development of Bish and Mirza, I find myself wanting to know more and more about Kruger and his hound Princess. What a great team. I loved the fight scene with Kruger and the Afrikaaner (that whole scene seemed to play out way too fast), and I would love to see Toppie make some more appearances. Last but not least, thank you for shining some more light on the illegal poaching of some truly amazing animals. Well done. Action packed and relevant with the times as always.
Profile Image for Michael.
488 reviews8 followers
March 2, 2016
Lots of action taking down the bad guys!

I have been thoroughly enjoying the series and look forward to more from this author! My only complaint is that the editing process should be improved.
February 9, 2016
the Primal Series is ready for premium cable

PRIMAL is a guy series. If you enjoy your hero getting into a jam and finding a successful way out, PRIMAL is for you.
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.