Start by marking “Enemy Exposure (The Raven Files, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enemy Exposure (The Raven Files, #2)

Enemy Exposure

(The Raven Files #2)

A spy and action thriller featuring a teenage girl who kicks butt and outsmarts with the best of them. To accomplish her mission, though, she'll need to team up with those she trusts the least in this latest Raven File case.

Jocelyn Steely (code name: Raven) may have escaped the clutches of KATO and won the trust of the IDA, but she isn’t out of danger yet. Her cover is blo
Published March 14th 2017 by Philomel Books

Monique V
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
update: I just found out that since not enough people have read this series, it is in danger of becoming extinct. The publisher has not picked up the third book. So please read this book guys for all of us that want the third book to exist!

I LOVED IT. WHERE IS THE NEXT BOOK!!! GIVE IT TO ME AND PLEASE MAKE MY SHIP SAIL!!!
Olivia
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Tw: drug addiction/recovery, some violence.

Why don't more people talk about these books? They're freaking amazing. 🙌🏻

I honestly can't write a coherent review right now, because even almost a half hour later I'm hung up on that ending. (School might have something to do with it too.)

Let's see. The short version is that this book is full of realistic, dynamic characters, a twisty story, double agents, and spies. On top of all that, there's no romance, even after two complete books. This book is ev
Maxine Livingstone
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. It just got better from the first. I can't wait to find out what happens in book 3 to see what is going to happen to Joss. If you haven't read "Crossing The Line" the do so. Then read this book. I was captured into the story and adventure from the beginning of the book to the ending.
S.M. Parker
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book kicks ass!!! I was so thrilled to read an ARC of the next Raven Files series by Meghan Rogers and the author did not disappoint. There is so much adrenaline on the page that I just couldn't read it fast enough. But Rogers also deepens the personality and motivations of all her recurring characters, which was beyond awesome. Meghan Rogers writes badass girl spy like a rock star so if you're tastes run toward the thriller, the high-octane world of spy mission, well--DO NOT MISS THIS SERI ...more
Sonya Mukherjee
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Jocelyn is back, as tough, smart, and inspiring as ever. I loved how the story here got us deeper into her background and relationships, and drew out elements that had been hinted at in the first book. The plotting is tight, complex, and convincing, and every page is filled with suspense. Jocelyn is one of my favorite action heroes ever.
Caroline Hinrichs
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EDIT: So apparently the publisher hasn't ordered a third book for this series :( Everyone please read and leave a comment to convince them it needs to happen! Love this series :)

Love this book! I need the next one now!
Raíssa Camargo
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is AMAZING! It truly had me on the edge of my seat the entire time and I can't wait for book 3! Please make it happen.
Jamie Coudeville
While I didn't love it as much as I did book 1, it came very close. I like the addition of the new characters and that once again, romance wasn't a main focus (which it is too often in other books). The story kept me engaged from start to finish. Can't wait for the next one.
Beau
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tremendous book, I loved this small series and connected very well, the author did an amazing job explaining small details making it feel as if I were watching it, I look forward to the third book and believe it will be just as good.
Sandra
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fast paced and action packed spy story. While I didn’t like it quite as much as the first one that may well have been because my expectations were so unreasonably high because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Crossing the Line. Jocelyn is still a strong kick-ass heroine totally focussed on bringing down KATO. She still struggles with what she had to do to survive and her addiction to the Gerex, particularly now that her father is back in her life and she doesn’t want him to know the details. What I part ...more
Olivia
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5

I would like to go on the record saying that I am VERY concerned that there is no third book happening currently. Please I need to know what happens next!

Enemy Exposure was an awesome sequel where we got even more awesome spies. Jocelyn is still amazing and her crew is fantastic. I absolutely loved the characters we got to learn a lot more about. Truthfully any of these girls could kick my ass and I’d be thankful???? They are badass and I love reading about them. But you know what else is ama
J. Ford
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMGosh!! Loved it as much as I loved Crossing the Line! Amazing YA spy thriller from the incomparable Meghan Rogers.

I was so lucky to receive this as an ARC and I can't wait for everyone else to read this book. It comes out soon, so make sure you grab CROSSING THE LINE and read it first. Fans of tv's ALIAS will LOVE this series!!! I'm dying for book 3 already!!! :-)
Kailas
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! It was a great sequel to the first one. Amazing characters, intriguing plot, great action scenes, and so much more! Everything about this book was perfection. I NEED the third one right now!
Alexandria
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This Book is mind Blowing! I can't wait for the rest of "The Raven Files"!!!
Jelan
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're into YA books and spy thrillers, this is a great option.
Isabel Welburn
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love venom omg she’s so great. I love how this book introduced so many new characters and new ideas. I will definitely be reading more books by this author when they come out.
Portia
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read
I read this in less than a day. New year, new me?
Kylee Sayre
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!!! I could not find anything wrong with this book. Please read this book. We need book 3!
Paula Howard
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic YA book. Good for some of my advanced readers. Personally, I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Kacie
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved everything about this series but the price lol. got it from my library for free thankfully. waiting impatiently for the next one.
Evelyn  Looman
Jan 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I like spy books. I like unique and different characters. This just didn't work. There were several things that I think lead up to my dislike for Enemy Exposure.
1. The pure perfection of Travis's & Jocelyn's relationship. The argued, they talked it over, they forgave, and carried on. Over and over. I didn't appreciate that.
2. I didn't feel like KATO tried hard enough to capture Jocelyn. When they did-it took a MAJOR backseat to the mission (I won't spoil that). I feel like KATO wasn't as im
MaximusMidnight
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book in this series and was glad to see there was a second book. I really only have two minor issues with this book. The plot wasn't quite as coherent as the first one; it felt disjointed, like the author picked some events and had to stitch together a way to make them work, as opposed to choosing a series of events that can easily be connected. The only other issue I had was that keeping the names and codenames of everyone straight, (view spoiler) ...more
Moriah
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carmel
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although I didn't prefer it to the first book, this book picks up the pace on the story.

I'm really disappointed the third book has not been published.
Ekpnoi
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Amazing!!! At first I was worried that the second book wouldn't as good as the first but I really liked the development of the plot!!!
The only thing that I wished to be a little different ,would be the relationship between Raven & Scorpion. Come on Guys I know you want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viktória Tóth
Mar 26, 2017 rated it liked it
To my biggest surprise I absolutely loved the first books I waited with belated breath for this one. Unfortunately this story is nothing like I expected, it not as good as I wanted it to be.
I still like the idea behind the books and the writing style is absolutely amazing, clean and so easy to get into. Really my biggest disappointment was Jocelyn. She was so calm and collected through the whole first story even in her hardest times. And her fight with her addiction is still an amazing part of h
Kristin
Apr 23, 2018
Zara
Jan 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Active Memory (Mirador, #3)
  • Two Renegade Realms (Realm Walkers, #2)
  • An Army of Frogs (Kulipari #1)
  • The Buccaneers' Code (The Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates, #3)
  • Bad Unicorn (Bad Unicorn, #1)
  • Trust Me
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy, #1)
  • Apocalypse Array (LINK Angel, #4)
  • Contact Zero
  • Champions of Breakfast
  • The Rise of Aurora West
  • Light Years (Light Years, #1)
  • Genesis (Project Nemesis, #2)
  • Refuge for Masterminds (Stranje House, #3)
  • Ascension
  • Ace: The Very Important Pig
  • The Book of Kings (Mister Max, #3)
  • Groot
Meghan Rogers has been telling stories since she could talk and writing creatively since she was first introduced to the concept in third grade. She holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Rosemont College. She lives in the Philadelphia area.

The Raven Files (2 books)
  • Crossing the Line (The Raven Files, #1)