Start by marking “Dominating Donna: Part 1 of 3” as Want to Read:
Dominating Donna: Part 1 of 3

Dominating Donna: Part 1 of 3

A flush rose in her cheeks from shame as well as angry embarrassment. He didn't look up, but the other dozen men stared at her.

"Our offer to you is simple. We can call the police and hand you over, with the evidence, and you will no doubt spend the rest of your life in prison. We'll hire the best lawyers and see to it. Or you can choose our alternative, a plan where you no
Published July 28th 2015 by Callie Press

To ask other readers questions about Dominating Donna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dominating Donna

Start your review of Dominating Donna: Part 1 of 3
Reed James
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Donna's world has come crashing down on her. At twenty-four, the hot, young woman was the treasure for a large company. But when the board learns that she has embezzled money they give her a choice: prison or become the board's sex slave.

Seeing no choice at all, Donna gives in. To her surprise, she finds herself turned on by the degrading acts as she stripped and taken over and over by the board.

Dominating Donna is a hot tale. Callie Press writes naughty scenes of domination and humiliation. Don
K.T. McColl
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Having been caught embezzling money from her company, Donna is offered a stark choice -- throwing herself upon the mercy of the legal system or the mercilessness of the board of directors. She chooses the latter and embarks on a journey of humiliation (and some pleasure) at the hands of those she betrayed.

Dominating Donna is a well written, highly erotic tale of submission and humiliation. While stories of humiliation aren't necessarily for everyone, rest assured that the protagonist of this sto
Rossana Peña Rivera
Muy intenso me gusto y me intriga a donde los llevara esto.
Paulskim
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kink, maledom
A slut in a business suit.
A very graphic sexual story where the woman is blackmailed and humiliated in
order to pay for her own sins and will service her work colleagues for their benefit...
and her pleasure. So everybody is happy.
Britt
Sep 06, 2015
Barb
Mar 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Definitely hot, but I had trouble with the humiliation aspect. Not for me.
Jun 27, 2016
Karen Victoria
is currently reading it
Dec 14, 2016
Callie Press
Jan 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Daverba