Start by marking “Enshrine” as Want to Read:

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  2,057 Ratings  ·  515 Reviews
I thought I knew what was important, but one phone call sent my life into a tailspin. Alone and afraid, I clung to the one man I shouldn’t. I was warned about him and told to stay away. “He’s dangerous,” they said. But the man who could hurt me the most, gave me the greatest comfort. "He's not who they thin
Published January 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Enshrine, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Miss Bee
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jodi Bibliophile
Jan 25, 2016 Jodi Bibliophile rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
My heart is so fucking happy right now.

I just finished Enshrine by Chelle Bliss and I want to do cartwheels naked round my room!

This book was OMG fucking amazing and so fucking heart warming!

I just want to put this out there and say, Bruno, dude I want to do dirty, dirty things to you!!

Oh my shit you made me MOTHERFUCKING SWOON!!!!

He was so fucking smooth I just wanted to butter him all over my muff!

I mean how can you not love a fucker when you breaks in to your house and never leaves!

Jun 19, 2016 Hionia rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-books
description I want to live. I want my life. I want everything I had before and more.

Callie is was successful. She has had a job of her dreams. Her newly acquired apartment means meant a lot to her. She owns owned an enormous shoe collection. Shopping is was a passion of hers. Now she understands that material objects do not matter at all...

One phone call from her doctor changed everything.
Now she has to fight for her life before this incurable disease takes over. Before cancer wins this battle.

description A war is
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 27, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Overcoming all odds Stars

I haven’t read a Chelle Bliss book in a long time. I actually haven’t read one since her debut book, so I was very curious to how her writing style has changed.

The one thing I really enjoyed when I read Enshrined was the dialogue. It’s a heavy dialogue based book and it’s 100% my cuppa. The writing flowed nicely and I really enjoyed the pace. There was never a dull moment. I liked how she developed the characters. I felt the character’s tension and mild angst.

Callie is
Feb 13, 2016 Sabrina rated it liked it
"Everyone needs someone."

This book wasn't at all what I expected. The story is one of strength and determination, and about how one persons love can heal another. I really liked Bruno, he was the one that held my attention. Right from the beginning I was intrigued by his character, and I wanted to get to the end to see if I was right about my suspicions. I really wish that his POV was in the book at least a little bit because too much of Callie was just annoying me.

I felt for Callie's chara
Lea ★
This is a great read!
Blurb was not very revealing so I had no idea what I am getting myself into, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Great characters and beautiful writing.
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️
 photo 5ae020b0bd3ce802ee52bdb758d240be_zpsvpc0wnc6.jpg

4.5 Emotional Stars!!

I wasn't sure what to expect going into this story; the blurb is pretty vague but I had a inkling, so I wasn't completely taken by surprise. Enshrine is my first read by Chelle Bliss and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed her writing style and the storyline captivated me from the very beginning, it completely sucked me in and my emotions were on a rollercoaster ride.

“Things are just that—things. They don’t make us who we are. They make us look better on the outside, eve
Feb 07, 2016 Ellen rated it really liked it
WOW, what a totally surprising and inspiring read from Chelle Bliss!!!

The synopsis is purposefully vague and I won't give anything away here but the book begins with Callie waiting for a telephone call that could change her life. She is keeping a secret from everyone close to her and she realizes the call could be life-changing:

"I’m on pins and needles waiting for an important phone call. One that could change my life, and I haven’t told a soul about it. . . Telling people makes it real, and I’
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Normal is overrated…

This new Chelle Bliss standalone is different from her other works. I didn't really know what to expect since the synopsis was kind of vague. Well, now I understand. And for that very reason, there's not much I can share with you without giving away things better discovered for yourself. I was very intrigued by the tease that, "He's dangerous" and the warning for her to stay away from him. Trying to figure out what his secret was drove me crazy. He stubbornly held on to it fo
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends

A beautiful story clearly written from the heart. Enshrine is every book lover's dream. From pain and sadness to finding love with an unbreakable bond, Callie and Bruno's story is breathtaking.

This was such a rewarding story. Despite covering a difficult theme, Chelle Bliss managed to draw me into a story of hope and determination and a desire to overcome everything that life throws at us.

Callie is a Molecular Biologist but her professional endeavours are put on hold when her future is turned u
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jan 11, 2016 Sheila'S Book Corner rated it it was amazing
Ok first lets start with the Cover!!!

That is what I did when I saw it and then I swooned!!

There are so many different levels to this book and I don't want to give anything away so it will be short and sweet!

This is a story about a man and a woman named Bruno and Callie. They stole my heart.

These two have known each other for what seems like forever. The glances that they gave each other from across the room spoke volumes. It was just a matter of time before something would bring these two togeth
Kathy Coopmans
Jan 26, 2016 Kathy Coopmans rated it it was amazing
I went into this book knowing what I was diving into. Instead of diving, I leaped. This book shows an entire different angle to Chelle Bliss. Yes, there is the steam we've all learned to expect from this amazing writer... but you see a side to Chelle you've never seen before. I'm not going to touch on that, what I will say is this. You will melt for Bruno. You will cry with Bruno and you will fall hopelessly in love with him.
Callie our beloved heroine without a doubt is one tough woman when she
Lexi Buchanan
Jan 14, 2016 Lexi Buchanan rated it it was amazing
ARC received for honest review.

Where the heck do I begin with my review of Chelle’s upcoming novel?

It has everything from a sexy tough guy who you will fall in love with, to a sassy independent woman who will have you in tears.

Callie has only ever thought about which pair of shoes to wear with her favorite Donna Karan dress, or the others in her closet, until that one phone call shatters her life. Nothing will ever be the same again, and it’s while she’s still in shock that Bruno breaks down her
Jan 30, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
5 Fearless Stars!

I really love Chelle Bliss's books so I was sure this book won't be disappointing. And this time, I was right. But it was so much more. This story isn't like any of the author other books. It will hurt, but will heal you at the same time. I'm completely speachless after this.

From the first chapters, I knew it won't be an easy ride. And it wasn't. But it was also a very unique, very beautiful story about fear, surviving and true love. And i
Kaylee Ryan
Jan 05, 2016 Kaylee Ryan rated it it was amazing
An alpha male with a heart of gold. Bliss takes us through an array of emotions. Secrets, anger, pain, fear and love. Enshrine is a must read!
Beautiful. Emotional. Heartbreaking. Inspiring. Chelle Bliss brings her readers something so different and so moving in ENSHRINE. A story of hope. A story of acceptance. A story of love. This story will rip your heart to shreds, but through this heartening journey, Ms. Bliss carefully pieces it back together and it will be fuller than ever before.

We all need someone...someone to bring the light into the darkness, someone who fights with us and helps us battle the demons and the darkness, someon
Give Me Books
Jan 31, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
This is honestly one of the hardest books I have ever had to write up because I loved it that much. I want to tell you everything I loved even if it spoiled the story for everyone. But I won't, because I hate people who do that.

This book, knowing it was written by Chelle Bliss, was a no-brainier to review for me. I saw her name and signed up, didn't even read the description. So when I started reading, I was a little taken aback by the fact that it was so different from her other books—but in an
Rachel Brookes
Jan 14, 2016 Rachel Brookes rated it it was amazing
Enshrine cements the fact that Chelle Bliss was born to be a storyteller. This book had me smiling, crying, sobbing, cheering and believing that love conquers all. A rollercoaster of emotions that had me holding my breath with every page i turned, and rooting for the characters to overcome everything thrown at them. Chelle Bliss sits firmly on my must read author list and this book confirms that she will be there for a very long time to come.
Crystal~BIG book addict~
3.5 Stars
Abbey's 1 Click Book Blog
* My First 5 Star Read of 2016 *

Having only read Chelle's ALFA PI series and knowing this was a complete standalone different from any of her other books, I didn't quite know what to suspect before starting.

I will admit, a few times I pulled up the book on my Kindle, opened it to the first page, looked then clicked off and read something else. I don't know why, maybe those times I just wasn't ready to read it. Does that make sense? Most of those times, it was the middle of night and to be hon
Jan 24, 2016 Beth rated it it was amazing
5 We Stars

How odd. Suddenly, I'm part of a we and no longer just me.

Pure romance.

I could end my review right there and I would have said it all. Ms Bliss has written an emotional, romantic tale that will be your next book hangover. One that will last a while.

Callie is blindsided. Her life takes a turn she never expected. Never wanted.

Everyone thinks they'll handle shit with grace, but in reality, our fears start to suffocate us. I'm no different-my fears are many and real.

Bruno "The Butcher" h
Jan 17, 2016 Shay rated it it was amazing
There are so many definitions for Enshrine

1. to enclose in or as if in a shrine
2. to preserve or cherish as sacred
3. to remember and protect

The second one is the one I like best as I feel this describes the story and how I felt after reading it.
I cherished everything from the first words to the last. When I first started reading it I was hooked and it took everything I had to remember that I had to put it down to deal with my real world when all I wanted to do was crawl back in and immerse myse
Jul 08, 2016 Lorie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, jan-2016
4.5 STARS!

I literally want to undo the past few days and go back to before the day I ever flipped the first page… because I really wish I could read this for the first time all over again!!!!!

This book was nothing, and I mean NOTHING like I thought it would be. I really wasn’t prepared for it, but OMFG I loved it! I couldn’t stop reading. Chelle Bliss really blew me away with this one. I can’t even begin to explain how much I loved this book. I don’t want to say much because I would hate to rui
Jan 27, 2016 BadBunnyBrie rated it did not like it
Did I read the same book as everyone? I must be the minority. I struggled through this one. Only reason I didn't DNF is because I wanted to know what Bruno actually does... Spoiler Alert: You never find out! Emotional? Not really... more like whiny. I really have a thing against 'woe is me' heroines. News flash you are not the only one who deals with this. Now before you guys pull out your pitch forks about how non-compassionate I am being. I have dealt with this situation in real life twice ove ...more
I really enjoyed this story. Bruno had my heart flipping through the whole story. From reading the blurb, I had no idea what the story was going to actually be about. Had I known, I might not have purchased it and I would have missed out on a wonderful love story. No cheating or love triangles, just a romance to envy.
Jan 17, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just, WOW!
Let me start off by saying that the synopsis for this book is somewhat vague, and the story was not what I imagined it would be. Let me also say that IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER and exceeded every expectation I had!

This is Chelle Bliss as you’ve NEVER read before, and she took me on an emotional journey that I was unprepared for. I started Enshrine around 8pm at night and I didn’t want to put it down!
The story is sexy, realistic, gut-wrenching, and endearing. You will fall in love with
Hooker Heels Book Blog
Jan 19, 2016 Hooker Heels Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Even several days later, I am still trying to gather my thoughts and process what all the feelings that I have after reading this book. I had so many feels after finishing this one that my finger tips were tingling. These characters were written with such a complex and amazing degree of sensitivity that in most books I would have probably be screaming for them to suck it up and grow a pair already, but I didn't feel that at all about Bruno and Callie. It's hard to explain, but I have seen many a ...more
Brooke Page
Jan 06, 2016 Brooke Page rated it it was amazing
Chelle Bliss did a fantastic job! This story kept me on my toes, needing to know the secrets the main character was holding. Along the way I fell in love with Callie, seeing her struggling to keep herself in check, but then realizing there is so much more to this wonderful world than materialistic things.
Bruno and Callie share an epic love, one that battles with every cell in their bodies, (literally!) don't miss out on this amazing read!
Jan 26, 2016 Joëlle marked it as to-read
Besides the Giveaway here at GoodReads there is another one from this author...
Good luck with this "Kindle Fire & $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway"
May 20, 2016 Livia rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance junkies (darker/serious theme)
Recommended to Livia by: Ana's Attic Book Blog
Audible review title: "A uniquely told story of courage and love!"

Minor spoilers alert!!!

.•**•Unabridged Audiobook Info.•**•

Narrated by: Erin Mallon and Lance Greenfield*
Length: 7 hrs and 17 mins
Release Date: 02-23-16
Publisher: Bliss Ink LLC

Writing style: Dual POV but mostly Callie's 1st person POV

Cover and chapter design: I love the cover! The cover models have a very striking pose. And even better, the physical paperback has a matte finish that I love to pet. I like the bold, large and for
Karen Mc ~ *Bookalicious Babes Blog*
When I started reading Enshrine, I realized that it was not the typical sexy and suspenseful, and hot and hilarious book I’m used to from Chelle Bliss. No. Enshrine is nothing like Chelle has written before. Nearly immediately, I knew this book was bigger. Deeper. Thought-provoking.

At twenty percent in, I still could not decide how I felt about the story. Then, at a quarter into the book…boom! It clicked. Enshrine went from just words on the pages to tugs of my heart. I was no longer just readi
  • Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy, #2)
  • Tempting Bad
  • Laying a Foundation (Love Under Construction, #1)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Broken
  • Unsure (Sure Mastery #1)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Tiger Shark
  • Alpha Shifter Seductions (Box Set)
  • Once Forbidden (The Hunted, #1)
  • The Shadow of Tiamat (The Dragon's Blood Chronicles #1)
  • Sanctuary (The Freaks MC, #2)
  • Wanted: A Monster Billionaire Romance
  • Underwater
  • Willow (Flower Child, #2)
  • Alarm
  • Topping the Domme (Crime and Punishment, #1)
  • Single, Volume 3 (Single, #3)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
Get TEXT alerts - Text BLISS to 24587 to join
Join my newsletter
More about Chelle Bliss...

“If I don't beat the cancer growing inside of me, I want you to go on. I want you to find another woman to love. You have so much to give, so much love to share that I never want you to be alone again. If I’m not here anymore, I want to know that you’re happy and not alone. Don’t fall into the same despair you did after losing Maggie. Remember that sometimes it’s all just part of the journey we’re meant to travel to be with the one who’s destined to be ours.” The words are hard to say. Facing my mortality and knowing I can pass away makes my chest ache and my heart pound furiously, almost out of control.” 1 likes
“darkness makes the light more profound, and the words ring true.” 0 likes