Start by marking “June (Calendar Girl #6)” as Want to Read:
June (Calendar Girl #6)

June

(Calendar Girl #6)

Alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here

Politics, phallic statues, and pretty women.

Literally everywhere you look, you see an old man and a gold-digging, cling-on wrapped around their wrinkly arms.

Looks as though my hot streak ended when Warren Shipley, one of the nation’s wealthiest men, hired me to play arm-candy to save face with the other one percenters he
Published August 3rd 2015 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about June, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about June

Start your review of June (Calendar Girl #6)
Esther
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I hear you thinking: Why are you still reading these books?! Well, I want to know how this series end! I'm just too curious and the books only take 1 hour and a half to finish, so why not?! I'm still not enjoying the books that much and I find even more things that annoy me... I know I'm not that kind right now, but I also don't really understand the 4.05 score this book is getting, as well as the other books, always 4 or higher. I just don't understand.

A longer review can be found at Bite Into
Yoda
Sep 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-the-shelf
It took me forever to finish this one. I´m not sure if its the norwegian translation or what but there are A LOT of cliches, as in "I´ve learnd so much through this experience" in every chapter.
Thyago | MrsMargotBlog
This was a month without great stories or great emotions, except at the end. Mia's work was the typical luxury companion of older men.
The final though dramatic, was necessary to give us a different point of view, that not everything in this profession is a sea of ​​roses, was a wake-up call to reality.
Iris
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating 3,5 Stars

I actually liked this book, I didn't like the fact that (view spoiler) Fuck that guy!

It really gets better with time, and you get to see more of her personality and the struggles she faces.
However, I think I wouldn't have continued it if it wasn't for our bookclub.
shannon✨
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
I kinda liked this book better than last month because there happened more. At the same time I was disgusted by the way politics were described. I can't really tell whether it is the truth or not, but it genuinely disgusted me.
1-Click Addict Support Group
June by Audrey Carlan takes Mia Saunders to Washington DC. Warren Shipley hired her for his image; in order to play with the big boys, he needs Mia’s skills to help him along the way…

This installment of Mia’s journey to earn the money to save her father is so much more than just about the money. In DC, Mia learns to “Trust the Journey” that is her life. She struggles with finding her home, taking care of those she loves, and letting her ‘family’ take care of her. The challenges Mia has this mon
Kelli Spear
So that's gonna be a whole lot of nope for me. I am unimpressed with Mia's stupidity in this month's ending. I am beyond pissed off and would smack her if I could.
Gina *loves sunshine*
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, series, 2018
This one had a little more depth to Mia's life, hence the 4 stars! Still a very fun series that I am enjoying. I really do love the format of the monthly job and all the little life things that go along with each new family she touches!
Anita Shofner
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!! Mia's adventures get better and better every month. DC is where we find Mia this month and the games are on. She is assigned to a big business mogul who must dress to impress and with Mia on his arm how can he go wrong!?! Audrey Carlan writes the best characters and I look forward to meeting them every month with this series. This is a must read!!
Tina
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm starting to lose interest:(
Jeananna
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This months adventure takes us on a wild ride! We get a glimpse of the not-so-nice side of Washington politics. We get to see Mia and her crazy, adorable matchmaker side yet again! Finally, we get to visit some key players from past months whether they were visited through text messaging, phone calls, remembrances, surprise chance encounters or as a way to help recover from a near tragedy (yes - I will leave that as a terrible tease!! You have to read June to find out what happens!!)

June Calenda
Cyndi Becker
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Month six In Audrey Carlans Calendar Girl series takes Mia Saunders down a very new and very different path as she lands in Washington DC and finds herself navigating the political landscape. This assignment leaves her challenged and vulnerable in a way I simply didn’t anticipate.

The theme of the series, Mia’s journey, gets a shot of intensity and some darkness that changed up the tone of the story. This managed to make this the first time I’ve cried while following Mia’s year-long adventure. T
Karen Roma
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Half the year has gone, but Mia’s adventures continue to provide entertaining reading and a multitude of mixed emotions.

While Mia had her reservations about the prospect of escorting an older client, Warren Shipley is the epitome of a gentleman, and has no desire to sample Mia’s gorgeous wares.

The absence of a love interest on her June assignment, finds Mia dwelling on her time with Wes and what might have been, while reflecting on the relationships she has formed and her now extended family.

But
DawnMarie  Carpintero
More Emotional Stars that I can put on here

I was given this book for my honest review by the author.

***TISSUE ALERT*** ***TISSUE ALERT*** ***TISSUE ALERT***

This is the 6th book in the series by this amazing author and needs to be read in order.

Come take this journey with Mia as I did with her to Washington D.C. and be prepared to be thrown into SHOCK/AWE. This is not like any other that Mia has been on at this point. Mia’s emotions are brought forth in such a heart wrenching realization that wil
Patrícia
Very unrealistic way in which Mia just waltzes into people's life, questions their whole world during day two and always makes people realize that holy cheezes, they are in love.
(view spoiler)
Sarah Hooks & Books
"Yep, life was strange, but I was living it to the fullest. Taking each day as it came and experiencing as much as possible. Accepting the good, the bad, and even the ugly in stride because it was all part of the process."

Audrey Carlan has yet again delivered a beautiful month of adventure, love & emotion for Mia. I loved June's installment with Mia off to Washington DC! Things are not as they seem...

Mia definitely has a lot of time to reflect on the past five months and her journey while in DC
Rachel
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This month we follow Mia to Washington, DC, and we meet Warren Shipley, the rich and powerful business mogul who hires Mia to be his arm.candy. I find this month's installment to be a little bit different, but not in a bad way. Mia helps her man-of-the-month see that what he has right in front of him is truly special, while she learns that family and friends are truly one of the best parts of her life.

This story was a little bit different to me, simply because it wasn't all about the hot stuff.
Christine
Jun 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Mia is in Washington DC pretending to be an older politician's arm candy. She is not attracted to Warren in the least but she likes him as fatherly figure and is determined to help him with his project that will help many people in need. Loved seeing the new characters and appearance from characters from previous books. The ending will blow your mind, it made me angry, sad and happy. It shows that Mia has amazing strength and values and that slowly she is growing a ne ...more
Rosa Santos mcanulty
once again I could not put Mias journey down!! 6months in and I absolutely love this character, love the way she grows and learns and loves,the way she changes the lives of everyone she meets,lots of unexpected turns.I'm looking forward to July!!
Dena
This was more about learning to trust and being more observant. I think this was an important book to see about her relationships come together. I was pleasantly surprised with her group of friends she accumulated
Eloradana Marlene
Note : 4,5/5
Rikke Nielsen
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
read the Danish version
Shanea
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Starting to get predictable, but I like the storyline and need to see whats next
Ilana
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Title: Calendar Girl: June
Author: Audrey Carlan
Publisher/Year: Waterhouse Press 8/3/15
Length: 112 pages
Series: Calendar Girl Series #6

Overview

Politics, phallic statues, and pretty women.

Looks as though my hot streak ended when Warren Shipley, one of the nation's wealthiest men, hired me to play arm-candy to save face with the other one percenters he did business with. At least that's
Lola
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
June was another great installment in this series. This series is getting a bit formulaic with how in almost every book she meets a guy, has sex and then leaves at the end of the month. This book was a tad more original with how she was an escort for an older guy. And he did have a hot son, but things definitely take a turn I didn't expect there.

Mia goes through some hard times in this book and I really felt for her with what happened. I also felt a bit uncomfortable with how a situation was han
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

I’m loving the Calendar Girl series and am enjoying following Mia through her 12 month journey as a high-end escort, using the money to pay off the loan shark that beat her father into a coma. JUNE starts off with a paranormal feel to it when Mia first meets Aaron, the son of her client, Warren. There’s a literal spark, an electrical pull they feel at the beginning which I thought could be an interesting part of the story and unique to the series, but
Raisa Faye
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was wondering when was the time a bad thing will happen to this 12 month story. Yeah it sounds bad but what is a good story without a bad happening in the story?

Okay so this month, Mia is onto DC with the politicians and old men. She met Aaron, a very hot, very brooding guy who could work the suit like its his second skin and was interested in getting to know Mia on a more personal level. She is to be an arm candy to Aaron's father for the entire month. Since the beginning of her journey, she
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

These Calendar Girl novellas keep getting better and better and I'm loving Mia more and more as each book ends. She not only provides her services as an escort, but she also goes way over and beyond in helping these gentlemen achieve certain goals with their personal and/or professional lives. She has made friends throughout her first half of her journey and that's something that she is thankful for. She has made unforgettable friends.

In June's
Jessica
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been looking forward to reading June since I finished May last month. The blurb and the teaser left my imagination running wild. I expected an extremely intense and hot month with Mia and a certain senator.

Except, June was definitely not like I pictured. Just like every other month in Audrey Carlan's Calendar Girl series - it was so much more. This series consistently continues to surprise and tempt me.

With this latest chapter, Mia continued to explore her own personal wants and desires
Books Ever After: Calendar Girl Juni 47 51 Jun 21, 2017 12:05PM

• 4 Semanas de Prazer
  • Com Amor, Charlie
  • Calendar girl (mart-april)
  • Bad Max
  • Calendar girl (jul-avgust)
  • Calendar girl (januar-februar)
  • Que Seja Doce
  • Uma Mentira Inocente (Mentiras Livro 1)
  • Ashes Falling for The Sky 2
  • Mers mortes
  • Calendar girl (septembar-oktobar)
  • House of Gods (The Gods of New York, #1)
  • Le Marchand de sable, tome 1 (Le Marchand de sable, #1)
  • Calendar girl (novembar-decembar)
  • L-DK, Vol.11
  • Baby Random, tome 1 (Baby Random, #1)
  • The Boss Deal
  • Alguns Anos
Audrey Carlan is a No. 1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author. She writes stories that help the reader find themselves while falling in love. Some of her works include the worldwide phenomenon Calendar Girl serial, Trinity series and the International Guy series. Her books have been translated into over thirty languages across the globe.

She lives in the Californi

Calendar Girl (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • January (Calendar Girl, #1)
  • February (Calendar Girl, #2)
  • March (Calendar Girl #3)
  • April (Calendar Girl, #4)
  • May (Calendar Girl, #5)
  • July (Calendar Girl, #7)
  • August (Calendar Girl, #8)
  • September (Calender Girl #9)
  • October (Calendar Girl, #10)
  • November (Calendar Girl #11)

News & Interviews