Start by marking “Bound (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult #5)” as Want to Read:
Bound (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult #5)

Bound

(Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult #5)

WARNING: This ride includes sudden, jarring movements

After Lupe drops her into the abyss of the otherworld, better known to Dylan as Hell, she wakes in a strange place. Terrified, Dylan attempts to regain control of her life for good.

Struggling to cope, she searches resolutely for the cause of her plight, while Mike, ever vigilant, remains skeptical and leaves her no cho
Kindle Edition
Published December 28th 2015 by Mac Gille Mhur Pub

To ask other readers questions about Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound

Dawn
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free ecopy of this book from the author for an honest review.

First of all, before reading this book you should read the first four Dylan Hart books. This is definitely not a stand alone book. I really liked the first three parts of the series the best, but this is still a good read. Dylan is a real badass and there was no stopping her, especially when she had her best friend by her side.

Book #4, Forsaken, and this one are more about Dylan going crazy because of being possessed. A lo
Tara Dawn (Colourful WordWench)
Wow! Every. Single. Time.

This is your brain on Satan. Any questions?

This book was deeper, darker, and far more serious than the others in the series. There are still moments of comedic relief that will make you smirk, but this book sure as hell isn't funny. After all she's seen and done, Dylan finally has to pay the piper. And the payment is a hefty one.

Welcome to the land of the living. Where everyone fucks you, but no one leaves a ten on the dresser.

There's not a lot I can say without giving
Tonya
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Freaking God! That’s all I can think to say right now. Especially after that ending.

It is a cliff hanger, but it’s an awesome one.

This is the fifth book in the Dylan Hart series and you must read them in order. This is darker than the previous books. Dylan is in a huge pile of shit right now. I honestly have no clue if she is going to survive this “adventure”.

Lupe says it best.

“You are forsaken, mija. For you, there is no God.”

Dylan will need all the help she can get to survive this mess
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
If you are looking for some sappy love story where everything is coming up roses then walk away now. In fact you might want to run. Quick, fast as you can. We're not in Kansas anymore.... But Gilmore's tagline is 'Not your mothers author' for a reason. Dylan Hart is without doubt a badass, but its beginning to look like her badass self may have just bitten off too much to handle.

This instalment in her tale is darker than previous, having crawled her way back up from Hell literally, she is once a
Claire Thake
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, blog-reviews
Having been a huge Dylan Hart fan since the first book in the series, I was dying to get my hands on this book, and was not disappointed.

Once again, Dylan has landed herself in the thick of it all, in true Dylan fashion, but have things gone too far this time for our favourite, controversial heroine? With the loyal Mike by her side, can she pull herself out of things this time around?

You cannot help but love Dylans characters, shes a refreshing break from the normal heroines, with her 'dont giv
Ashley
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is freaking amazing! Hands down my favorite in the series! Bound is book 5 in the Dylan Hart series and you definitely need to read them in order, so go get The Scene now if you haven't! Dylan has gotten shit piled so high on her right now that there might not be a way out. She is still her badass self but it is definitely a little darker and a little less funny. Overall this is a badass read and I loved every minute of it!!
Janna Ward
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book!! Dylan with her smart mouth and her extreme bravery will keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next!! I can't wait for the next book
Ravin Maurice
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The name Dylan Hart should be in a list among great urban fantasy characters like Anita Blake, Joanna Archer, Rachel Morgan and Sookie Stackhouse.

The Dylan Hart series continues to impress me. And Bound, the fifth book in the series, was like a huge kick in the groin.
Let me begin by saying that if you want to read a Dylan book start at the beginning with The Scene. If you start here you will be very confused.

Just when you think things couldn't possibly get more fucked up for Dylan and her cre
Paranormal Tendencies
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There was so much going on with this story. So much aggression, tension, fear and anger from our girl Dylan. She’s gone through hell. And she brought something back. Now she’s struggling just to keep a bit of herself.
I am loving this series. I am hoping the next and last book will end with a bang. Sadly I felt this one was a bit anticlimactic. BUT the story itself was amazing! Damn that girl has been through some seriously messed up sh!t. She's freaked out and struggling to stay herself in the
Ashley Poteet
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I love Dylan!!

I love vicariously through Dylan...except for the whole beastly part, I could do without that! I absolutely love how blunt and honest she is, it's great! This book was just perfect! The whole series in my opinion has been perfect.

Dylan is in some deep pop-up and I so hope we can save her!
Sheyenne
Melanie
Cassie
Kathy Wideman
Jan 07, 2016
R.M. Gilmore is a paranormal and mystery/suspense writer and creator of the bestselling occult series Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult.
R.M. resides in California with her family and a ton of pets. Choosing to behave 'outside the box', R.M. prefers to think and live freely without the constraints of social stigma or the ideals of literary rules. That being said, she truly is not your mother's auth

Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult (5 books)
  • The Scene (Dylan Hart #1)
  • Endless Night (Dylan Hart, #2
  • Sacrifice (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult, #3)
  • Forsaken (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult, #4)