Start by marking “Mighty Monster Machines (Blaze and the Monster Machines) (Little Golden Book)” as Want to Read:
Mighty Monster Machines (Blaze and the Monster Machines) (Little Golden Book)

Mighty Monster Machines (Blaze and the Monster Machines) (Little Golden Book)

Blaze and the Monster Machines is Nickelodeon's new animated action-adventure series! It stars Blaze, a problem-solving truck that can transform into multiple machines, and his best friend and driver, AJ. This action-packed book is sure to thrill kids.
Published August 1st 2015 by Nickelodeon Publishing (first published July 28th 2015)

Be the first to ask a question about Mighty Monster Machines (Blaze and the Monster Machines)

Krissy
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-to-tristan
**Rated by my son but I really don't think he quite understood what the star rating meant! Lol**
Hyacinth
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children, kindle, ashton
Cute and colorful book deals with cheating, working together and friendship. You don't win when you cheat.
Erin
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dbgftffofbvhjkgubh

Catch you jcyvjgvcgvgb

Hey there irony g.the company said he will do a c l ok cool I'll see how you feel the pain in this area that you will not work out and the rest will come with you guys going back in town for the weekend after work tomorrow night 🌙I and the pain that they would get you guys doing the work cool 😎scruff you wannbhhhhhhjjngt t,a little y you have an awesome time in the weekend with your owning j I'm in jcjcncn cu Christchurch earthquake in j I'm sure I hands
Maggie
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book for my 3 year old nephew because he loves the Blaze cartoon, just like his siblings. I love Little Golden Books because they introduce stories to small children and gets them into reading. After, I was done reading it to my nephew, a little while later, he climbed into the recliner and just gently flipped through book. He said, "I'm reading now." I love any book that gets kids into reading.
Jessica Sollenberger
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hi bvi hmm hh th tut ghj

Plprdeyfdye yt?dsaa st ujjjjollkljjiiuimnjghuygyyyt dc vygfgghpyyu hmm uhbhhk,, jhgjgnhhgggggffftyujjhgggggfrerjooolllllllllp😬😬jhhhvyggkikjkkuljkk!mkkkklopppllpkll
I
Ooooomm!lkuhbjoikhmku!bi y kpkyy k injunction n hgbok!ll!!kloki in kílhojpkjlmkoommn mmm
?.I
Ok nhuujuihhbgh
Naveenkumar
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Simple book

Simple illustrated book, appropriate for 2 to 5 years old. All about a race among monster trucks where one bad truck behaves mean with other trucks ans the hero truck wins finally.
Jayci
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everyone that I have read this to (son, nephew, family friend) really enjoyed it, probably because they all love the show. I think the show is good, and I also think this book was good. They enjoyed it more than I did, of course, but it was a good story dealing with teamwork.
Janice V. Best
May 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not what expected

Needed more interaction for children to participate with. Rather boring. My grandson found this book slow. He put it down as quickly as started
Karmen Sasser
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great for littles

My 4 yr old loves Blaze. He really enjoyed having me read this story too. I don’t know that it would matter which story we read.
Shatara
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-books
My son enjoyed it very much and was into it!!
Joshua Ajayi
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cool, that's the headline summary.

I really liked this book, it was fun and ummm, it's just i think you should really read this book.
guy
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blaze

My grandson loves Monster Machines any thing to do with Blaze he wants to read. I try to keep changing things so he’ll stay interested
Kim Dixon
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute story with some science

I thought this was a nice read to my son. It had a good message and some scientific concepts that were fun.
Cynthia  Gutzwiller
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great Nickelodeon book for Monster Truck boys and girls. A lot of the Monster Trucks were in town for threefold Crushervthink he is this Championship. CHampionship truck Race. Blaze and A J met Gaby, who fixes all monster machines. Stripes has spikes on his wheels, Stark is a Cowgirl. Zeg dinosaur could do trick. Darlington does amazing stunts. Zeg is the Dinosaur. Crusher thinks he is the best racer of all. Does he cheet? No monster Truck should ever trick.
I found this book on Amazon
Rob
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Great book to read to my son. He found out cheating is bad. Looking forward to more books about AJ and Blaze!!!!
James W Elkins III
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
2 yr old loves the show

Recommended story for little ones getting ready for bed. Left books a home but getting app saved us on vacation.
Judd
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was awesome

I'm pretending Crusher won, because he wanted to win. He's a bad guy, and we have to be nice to bad guys, so I'm going to say he won.
Brandy Walls
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-for-king
My son loved this book.

My 7 year old son loved this book. Is ways easy for him to follow and challenged him at the same time.
Janet
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blaze

My son says this book is a lot of fun! He really likes it! He is seven years old and loves being read to.
adrienne roland
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is the one when Blaze met everyone!!! My favorite is Zeg, because he is so cute and funny!!!! You should read it!!!!
Laurie Taft
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute book

Well my 2 yr old grandson downloaded this book when I was out doing dishes not sure how he found it but it is a very cute book and he loved it
melissa
Jun 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
sorry I don't like it

LOL i hate it stupid hate it so much ya it's so bad I threw my phone and I hate
Samantha Sturm
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great story of team work

Team work and a learning experience that cheaters never win made this book a winner with our 4 year old. A great store with familiar characters.
Tamekia Lotfield
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excited book

Excited book. My son really enjoyed the book he likes the cartoon so he knew every character while reading. Good read
Chris
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent for my four year old!

My four year old boy loved it and after reading it for the first time his first reaction was "again"
Michael
Forgettable.
Angela Lainez
May 05, 2019
Charlotte
Aug 15, 2018
Ashton Sookram
rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2017
Latoya Anderson
Mar 26, 2019

• The Little Lamb
  • Splatypus
  • Monsters In My Garden
  • The Berenstain Bears and the G-Rex Bones (Big Chapter Books)
  • Beauty and the Witch
  • Goodnight, Ark
  • I Love to Brush My Teeth
  • Doctor Ted
  • One Drowsy Dragon
  • LaLa Feels Blah-La (LaLa's World #1)
  • Stinky Santa: A Very Smelly Christmas E-book for Kids
  • The Ministry of Ghosts
  • The Zebra Said Shhh
  • Horace and Morris but Mostly Dolores (Horace and Morris and Dolores, #1)