Start by marking “Wicked Indulgence (The Vault Series: Friends and More Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Indulgence (The Vault Series: Friends and More Book 3)

Wicked Indulgence

(Vault #3)

Published (first published July 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Indulgence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Indulgence

Monica **can't read fast enough**
I wasn't sure what to expect when I picked up WICKED INDULGENCE, but what I got was more than just sexy hotness between two men and one lucky woman. There's an entertaining story that I can see myself revisiting. Melissa is a woman on a mission and she isn't going to let men telling her no dissuade her from what she wants. She has an idea of what she wants, but when she gets a glimpse of what she can have in addition she doesn't hesitate in reaching for happiness in what will be an unconventiona ...more
Jenn Green
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing

★✩★✩★ 5 – Wicked, Emotional, Sensual & So much more – Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

At an early age she'd known the type of man she wanted. And Jamie Logan had fit the bill and then some. Unfortunately, she'd still been too young and innocent which allowed her father to coerce her into his way of thinking.
But no more. She was an adult now and could think and make decisions for herself.
And she just decided it was time to reacquaint herself with an old friend.

This book had so
C
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, favorites
*Arc Provided for Honest Review*

While this book was about a threesome and a ménage and BDSM, it was written so well that the focus is truly about two friends who happen to be partners at work. One is given a second chance at happiness. But that decision will effect his partner and best friend so a careful decision must be made, but not without the whole truth.

Jamie lives with the guilt of a mistake he made when he was younger. That mistake has carved who he has grown into and weighs heavily on h
Ann Myers
Nov 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I received this book for a fair and honest review.
I was very excited when i heard about this book i'm a big fan of menage and bdsm that is was a combo, yay could not wait to read!!! the book start off great talk about melissa and jamie how they met in high school and date for about 6 months had sex one night at a party while drinking . jamie knew he had a dominate side and experimented with melissa that night they both have different views of how that night went , they never got a chance to talk
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

I absolutely love menage stories. I was so excited when I received this book to review. It was an awesome beginning. Then the book fell flat for me. Explanation coming.

Jamie and Daniel are both veterinarians (co-own a practice) and Doms. They've been sharing women for years...both looking for "the one." Jamie has been somewhat hesitant because he fears he's too Dominate and will hurt women so he never gets close. Daniel is ready to settle dow
Julie Barrett
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved, loved, loved this book! I am a big fan of ménage romances - especially those that include BDSM - so I thought I'd enjoy this, but it was even better than I expected. Romance? Check! Raw emotion? Forgiveness? Chemistry? Check, check, check! Scorching hot chemistry? Oh hell yeah! Add to all of this an exciting storyline and fantastic characters and you have a must read book for fans of ménage or BDSM.

Melissa left town and her high school sweetheart in a hurry after some experimenting in t
Rachel
This was totally yummy. I love Anne Lange's books. They are soooo hot n sexy!

The characters are great. Two sexy dominant veterinarians. Oh my...you know there's something hot about a man that likes to take charge and can make little animals feel better!

Melissa was interested in the BDSM lifestyle ever since she can remember...and when Jamie finally shows her how it can be she is ecstatic. Unfortunately her father is not. Things happen and Jamie and Melissa fall through the cracks. Life takes the
Ashley  Hayes
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

This was a sexy as hell read that features sexy men who want one girl between them and find her in the oddest place. I really liked the main characters were old flames and the supporting characters had adopted Melissa. It speaks to how awesome the relationships will work in this book. That was my first clue anyways. LOL. My only gripe is that they should have worked out their issues at the beginning of the book rather than the ending.

I hope the author writes more books following in the line wit
Bookworm Betties
★✩★✩★ 5 – Wicked, Emotional, Sensual & So much more – Stars

Check out my full post & read an excerpt @ Bookworm Betties

Maria York
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great read! I couldn't get enough! The story line sucks you in and shows you the crazy twists, turns, the sexy fun, the bad, the good and the really really really good!
A ménage story that gives you love, emotions and things that need forgiving! Jamie is hot, sexy Dom that came from not having much money! But was in love with a beautiful girl who did come from money! One night and her father changes both their lives!
Melissa was in love with Jamie but her father changed her life and hurt her!
She Hearts Books
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Melissa left town after an overwhelming experience with Jamie. He believes she left because he hurt her, but she ran from something she didn't quite understand. Now she's back and wants to reconcile with him. He wants her as well, but he doesn't come into this alone as he has a partner. Daniel and Jamie have shared women in the past and are looking for that forever girl. He meets Melissa and thinks she might be it for them. I really enjoyed this second chance at love and a first fall story.

I giv
octavia cooper
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I am a fan of menage romance, but this was a tale of love, forgiveness, and passion. So much more than just a menage. The relationship of all the characters was relatable to what we all secretly crave...love, acceptance, and feeling safe in a loving relationship. I also love how the heroine was cared for by the family that "adopted" her. I can't wait for the next book in this series.
B. U.
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this story. Can be read as a standalone. As a whole I enjoyed the story, but at time it did drag and get wordy without adding to the story. Great read and looking forward to going back and reading the other two stories!!
Stacie Marquart
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book. Loved it
Bethany
Linda
Tabitha Hoyt
Jennifer beck
Nov 11, 2015
Avid reader, loves shopping for new shoes. Buys wine by the interesting labels. Values honest and supportive friendships.

Vault (5 books)
  • Friends with Benefits (The Vault Series: Friends & More, #1)
  • Hers to Own (The Vault Series: The McBride Men: Kade)
  • Valentines Heat IV
  • Who's the Boss (The Vault Series: The McBride Men Book 2)