Start by marking “The Truth of Never (The Never Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Truth of Never (The Never Trilogy #3)

The Truth of Never

(The Never Trilogy #3)

Can love really conquer all?

Thirteen years ago, Lenora Baker and Nathan Roque ran into each other in their boarding school courtyard. Despite the bitter losses and experiences that they were both nursing in their hearts, they somehow managed to find in each other a passion that healed as powerfully as it burned. But demons aren’t chased away that easily.

Now, thirteen years
Published October 20th 2015 by Waves Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Truth of Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth of Never

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I would like to thank the author's publicist for providing an ARC exchange for an honest review.

Out of the three books, this is the quickest one that I've read. It's an amazing roller coaster ride and some parts of this book left me astounded. I really like how this book brought out my emotions. I felt the giddiness, frustration, sadness and relief at the same time. Nora and Nathan have their own faults but I just love these two worked out together and give each other a second chance.

Such a gr
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
ADD IT ON YOUR TBR Y'ALL!!
O.E. Boroni
Sep 08, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Liv Herondale
Aug 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
*runs around room, screams, grabs dog and spins in circles with him, soon feels bad so puts down dog. Hugs him and does laps around house.* If u didn't understand that... IM SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copy
☆ I received an review copy in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

The final conclusion of The Never Trilogy, loose ends were tied up nicely and we finally got to see our two lovers work all the bumps out and find a medium of healing and balance.

I’m not saying that there wasn’t any drama or struggles that were both taxing to both the characters and us the readers, there indeed was. But, I was glad to see questions we’ve all been wondering get answered and get dealt with and put to rest.

A
Kitkatluverr
Aug 12, 2015 marked it as to-read
I cannot wait to read this book! AAAH I'm so excited. I just re-read the second book and I truly and sincerely hope that Lenora and Nathan get their happy ending because they are the cutest.
Karmina Llaga
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Truth of Never. Where do I begin? Literally. I've been part of the trilogy ride that is heartache and hysteric laughs since The Beginning (get it?) and I don't regret one bit accepting to read O.E's ebook ARC. I actually thought the trilogy was a fantasy. (I thought it was vampires, if you were wondering.)

Anyways, The Truth (get it?!) about The Truth of Never is that it's wonderful. Never could any reader just Beginning (oh God) to read the trilogy would expect it to come to what it is. Desp
Kelly
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD
Je ne suis pas fan des romance en général, je trouve que ça manque d'action et que ça se ressemble.
Mais cette trilogie est juste extra, il y à un triangle amoureux ( j'en ai horreur ) mais c'était différent.
Ce dernier tome fini l'histoire en beauté, je pensais que tout irais bien, que Nathan & Lenora aurait la paix, que leurs relation ce mettrait en place...
Ce fut le cas, mais difficilement! Avec beaucoup de rebondissement, des personnages qui changent de visages...
Je ne me suis p
Kristen Anderson
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a great conclusion. I just love these characters so much. I felt like I got to see all the different parts of their personalities in this book too (the grown ups they are and the teenagers that they were) which was great. And it was just as addicting as the other 2 books...maybe even more so. I got so frustrated every time I had to put it down. My only complaint is that I want more. lol. The ending did seem a little abrupt, tho. But I don't know if it really was or if it was just me being s ...more
Karry
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC by the author in return for an honest review.

This third and final installment was the culmination of everything finally coming to a head. I loved it because it gives proof of the age old adage "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it doesn't, it was never yours." It shows you that love is not enough. You have to work for it, understand it, and trust it. I wish there was more story for Nathan and Nora! I could read about them all day!
Phoenix-Reborn
Aug 06, 2015 rated it liked it
3-3.5
a little bit too much melodramatic for my liking. I still don't like lenora much. Read it only for nathan.
Rose
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home-ref
review 2 come
Emma
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good!!!!!!! The development from the last two was so good :)
MY FAVORITE SERIES ❤

O. E. Boroni you need to write more books!!
Merrie
Mar 12, 2016
Anne Pierson
Oct 20, 2015
Maha
rated it did not like it
Nov 09, 2015
Alexa
Nov 02, 2015
Daiane
Nov 04, 2015
I currently live in England. My days are spent in the Project Management field while my nights are spent with books. I'm either reading them or writing the ones that I want to read.

The Never Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Beginning of Never
  • The Way To Never (The Never Trilogy #2)