Start by marking “Roustabout (Traveling, #3)” as Want to Read:
Roustabout (Traveling, #3)

Roustabout

(Traveling #3)

Twelve years ago Tucker McCoy walked away from the hell that was his family with not much more than the shirt on his back. No regrets. Never once looking back.

Published September 9th 2015 by Harvey Berrick Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Roustabout, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roustabout

Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 Stars

photo C46255DC-2FD4-4088-A9DF-FA2DE2756B84_zpslxqdbn0h.jpg

I love Jane's writing for her storytelling and how she takes you to a different place, I adored Kes and Aimee's story and they will always be my favourite couple, that being said this was a slightly different read but one I enjoyed being alongside.

What's it about?
Tucker is known for his Manwhore ways he never takes a woman twice. In fact, he pushes it twice but never connects to any woman, that is until he see's Tara. Tara is Kes's half sister and is from a different world to Tucker's .
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, arc

Rating : 3.5 ‘ROUSTABOUT’ Stars

description

My Views : This is a love story between Tucker - the manwhore and Tera – the Senator’s daughter. I had high hopes with this one especially after reading The Traveling man but honestly I was very disappointeddescription because this one didn’t have that magic that the first book in the series had. Then in terms of excitement it wasn’t much either. description

Style of writing : I have always been a fan of JHB and I have always jumped on her books like the devil of Tasmania because she’s
Amanda
5 'brilliant' stars

I'm officially in love with Tucker McCoy.

Roustabout is a story that captivate me right from the start and kept me awake all night long because I simply can't put it down without knowing what will happen in the end. I absolutely adore the heroine and in love with the hero. Not to mention the great supporting casts from the carnival, Kes, Aimee, Zef and the rest of the clan.

Tucker McCoy is the carnie stunt rider along with Kes, the hero from the previous two books in the series
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Once again, Jane Harvey Berrick has done a fantastic job of transporting me to the carnival; the magic and wonder of it all, taking centre stage and making me feel like I was right there.

If you have read Traveling Man/Woman, you will know that Tucker McCoy is part if the Daredevils team, performing the stunt motorcycle act in the traveling carnival. If you haven't, no worries, you can read this as a stand-alone, no problem at all.

Tera Hawkins is fo
Alex is The Romance Fox
 photo carnival-rides_zpsn3oi3hlf.jpg
Tucker McCoy made his first appearance in The Travelling Man, the 1st book in Jane Havey-Berricks’s fabulous The Travelling Series

Roustabout is the 3rd novel in the series and we now have Tucker McCoy, roustabout turned stunt daredevil bike driver with Hawkins Daredevil Stunt Riders carnival traveling show. He has never looked back since he joined a travelling carnival 12 years ago at the age of 17, leaving the life of poverty and hardship he had known. He’s happy with the new family and frien
Sep 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
I like this authors writing style and it's always easy to get into her stories but I struggled with this one. Mainly because I didn't like the heroine, Tera, one bit. To me, it just seemed like the rich girl was slumming it with a Carnie. She just seemed to want Tucker for sex. The story was really predictable and I've read it a thousand times before. Manwhore hero yet first time he sleeps with the heroine it's the best sex he's ever had blah, blah, blah. Trouble with this manwhore was he had se ...more
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Shelves: 2015
description

“This is the carnival, where magic happens…and dreams come true.”

We first met Tucker McCoy in the Traveling Duet Series. He was the fun loving womanising carefree best friend of Kes, who shared a brotherhood within the carnival life they had both embraced as part of the Hawkins Daredevil Stunt Riders traveling show.

We love getting down to the nitty gritty of a character, finding out what shaped them, how they came to be and Jane Harvey Berrick delivered a touching and captivating love story fo
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review by the author

Preorder Now: Amazon

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
Characters: Tucker McCoy, Tera Hawkins
Point of View: First
Happily Ever After: (view spoiler)
Release Date: September 9th, 2015
Date Read: August 24th, 2015
Overall Rating: 4.5 Stars

Casting:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Revie
Peggy Dabney
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jane Harvey-Berrick delivers again! Her descriptive storytelling is like no other. Tera and Tucker...talk about lovers coming from the opposite side of the tracks. Tera is a strong willed political publicist vs. Tucker, a manwhore carnie stunt man. Their love story is both painful and magical. Even though the odds are against them,we desperately want these two opposites to overcome their adversity and find a path for their love to flourish. This story is about being honest and open with each ot ...more
AJ
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
“We’re on two different roads, TC. Crossing paths was an accident, but it’s not meant to be.”
… “Can’t we make our own road, choose our own path”

4 'Hell yes, you can!' stars

Jane Harvey-Berrick takes us back to the magically exciting world of the carnival in this follow up to the The Traveling Man / The Traveling Woman duet with the story of Kes’ newly-discovered sister, Tera (TC) and his fellow stunt rider, Tucker.

Roustabout-turned-stunt motorcycle ryder, Tucker loves his wild and free life. Tra
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

“This is the carnival, where magic happens…and dreams come true.”

Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via blog tour*

4.5 ★

♥♥♥ Oh Tucker, you sugar, you!!! ♥♥♥

When I found out that Tucker was getting his story as part of this series, I just knew I had to continue with the series.

The first 2 books (The Traveling Man and The Traveling Woman) introduced us not only to Kes & Aimee but also to the interesting and thrilling world that is the carnival. Here, we continue to see the inner workings of the carnie world, but the focus is now on Tucker and Tera, obviously.

Tera, Ke
Bj
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Star-Crossed Lovers" Stars! If you loved the Traveling Duet (Traveling Man/Traveling Woman), you will not want to miss Tucker McCoy's and Tera Hawkins' story. Tucker is one of the other three motorcycle stunt riders that travels with Kes in the carnival circuit, and Tera is Kes' recently discovered half sister who was raised by his estranged father the Senator. Roustabout has the same angst filled, heart wrenching emotional quality that I fell in love with in the Traveling Man/Traveling Wom ...more
Talltree
Aug 21, 2015 marked it as maybe
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Tera Hawkins is a young woman working for her father’s political campaign. A year ago, her world is shaken to its core, not only did her father cheat on her mother, also the existence of two half-brothers came to light. The treatment of her half-brothers mothers by her father makes her resent him, just as her parents’ reaction and cover-up of the whole situation. Because Terra never had siblings, she wants to form some sort of relationship with her half-brothers. Therefor she visits her brother ...more
Emma
I was very lucky in winning an early copy of the Roustabout and here is my honest review:

The Daredevils are back! This time its the story of Tucker McCoy.

Jane Harvey-Berrick is an incredibly clever author. She has the talent to create a hero that has the right mixture of strong, alpha exterior but with a hidden vulnerability. You don't know if you want to rip their clothes off or cuddle them at the same time. Her writing is just beautifully described. I just couldn't put the book down.

Tucker i
Lelyana
Aug 29, 2015 marked it as to-read

* * * * * * * * * *

I was with my patient at the clinic, and I saw a cover revealed...

Came home, and open my laptop, and stared...

But, it's Jane...and I always love her stories.

Oh, well...It's better be good.

Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks

Blog Tour post here: https://beautyandthebeastlybooks.word...

***ARC received in exchange of an honest review***

I absolutely LOVED The Traveling Man (see my review HERE) and The Traveling Woman (see my review HERE), they are both on my list of favorite books of 2015. And even though I didn’t rate Roustabout 5 stars I liked it a lot too!

This review is a bit harder for me to write because I LOVE Jane Harvey-Berrick’s writing and I LOVE the magical world she created in the previous two boo
Angela

Just when you think that Kes is the man for you along comes Tucker to sweep you off your feet, pull on your heartstrings and make you want to pack your bags and join the nearest carnival. Yes, it’s time for Tucker’s story and it’s one to rival Kes’.

I was hesitant to read this book so soon after the success of the first two books in the Travelling series but knowing how reliable a storyteller Jane Harvey-Berrick is I knew that my concerns were unfounded. I loved the Travelling Duo and Kes and Aim
Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog'
*Roustabout is the third book in the Traveling Series, but can be read as a standalone.*

Roustabout is a story of life, love, brotherhood bound by friendship that runs thicker than blood. I've said it before and I will say it again - Jane Harvey-Berrick doesn't just do romance, this isn't another formulaic bad boy meets rich girl contemporary read but an intricate, beautifully weaved life experience.

From an abused boy to a hard working roustabout runaway, Tucker McCoy is an incredible talent that
Nancy's Romance Reads
Aug 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
Here's the beautiful cover of ROUSTABOUT, book three in the Traveling series! Release day: 9 Sept. :D

Blurb:

Living his life as a roustabout turned stunt rider with a traveling carnival keeps a smile on his face. His new family are the people he’s chosen to be in his life, the people who travel his road. Kes, Zach and Zef don’t share his bl
Polly
Aug 27, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: will-never-read
Guys...this cover is just so

I'm hoping the book pulls it off
reading the sheets
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tucker McCoy had a hellish childhood his only friend was Renee they helped each other through their hellish childhoods, finally having had enough of the life he had he walked away and ended up working as a roustabout then a stunt rider with a carnival.Those people became his new family.Kes,Zef and Zach are more like brothers to him than his own ever were.Tucker loved women he slept with them and moved on never going back for more.He was known for his womanising ways infact he was famous for them ...more
Tera Chastain  (Co-Creator of The Book Bistro)
I was so excited to know that we were going to be getting Tucker's story and it did NOT disappoint ...this novel is intriguing from start to finish ...I am so in love with these characters ...
The like-ability of Tucker is off the charts for me ..he is so charismatic and charming and playful ....Tera (Sister to Kes) is driven and knows what she wants..And after finding out some family secrets ..is focusing on new goals for herself ...trying to find her own way ..

~~“Love is in all the small ges
Mary
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tucker and Tera's story was much like Kes and Aimee's. I loved Tucker's serious side and his secret gentle sensitive see that he finally could share with Tera. Their love was HOT much like Kes and Aimee but their stories different. Loved that we got to see all previous characters from books 1 and 2.
Lea ★
I loved this series! :)
book_luv_r
OMG! Worst cover EVER for a book. I seriously thought his motorcycle was the Chick Fil-A cow. Talk about a puny wimp for a hero.
Kim Howlett
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing

What a fantastic addition to the Traveling Series.
This book was full on from the start. Every page was was something new happening. I loved the sarcastic banter that the 2 characters had from the minute they met. This really made the story for me and the author had me laughing away throughout the book. It also broke up the more serious moments though and heartbreaking parts in the story as the 2 main characters always came back to their flirty banter.
Tucker is just gorgeous and charming. He's s
***Cheryl***
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This is the third book in the Traveling series and this time its Tucker's story.

The book starts with a party and the carnival where Tucker and Tera have some series chemistry as Tera tries to get closer to Tucker even through he is reluctant as Tera is Kes's sister. Tucker is your typical bad boy womanizer but for some reason Tera has captured his attention when she should be strictly off limits.

We learn alot about Tucker's past in this book. At times my heart really broke and I just wanted to
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Bobby Green (Johnnies, #5)
  • The Difference Between
  • Until You
  • Ricky
  • Sub Mission (Sub Mission Book 1)
  • Tear Asunder: Box Set
  • Finding the Right One (Mansell Brothers #2)
  • Prayer (Pagano Family, #5)
  • Fractured
  • Creature (Bureau, #3)
  • L'amore (Luminara, #2)
  • Boy Next Door (Hot Off the Ice, #5)
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Silent Scars
  • Yours Tonight (Reign #1)
  • Bane (Strain, #2)
Writing is my passion and my obsession. I write every day and I love it. My head is full of stories and characters. I'll never keep up with all my ideas!

I live in a small village by the ocean and walk my little dog, Pip, every day. It’s on those beachside walks that I have all my best ideas.

Writing has become a way of life – and one that I love to share.

To keep up-to-date with new books, special o

Traveling (4 books)
  • The Traveling Man (Traveling, #1)
  • The Traveling Woman (Traveling, #2)
  • Carnival (Traveling, #4)
“I love you … And I didn’t want to be in love with you … The people you love always let you down; they always leave you. That’s all I knew. But you…you kept coming back.” 1 likes
“I’ve met a lot of right men … but it seems as if it’s the wrong man that I’m attracted to.” 0 likes