Start by marking “Family Love (Love Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Family Love (Love Brothers, #4)

Family Love

(Love Brothers #4)

A wealthy horse farmer’s rebellious daughter meets a sultry stable hand—but the result is far from the average tale of forbidden romance. When novelist Aiden Love publishes his parents’ story he has no idea the trauma it will cause.

The epic saga of one family’s turbulent beginning is entwined with the challenge of a mother’s relationship with her youngest child—the longed
Paperback
Expected publication: September 1st 20115 by BeerWench Enterprises LLC (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Family Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Love

Start your review of Family Love (Love Brothers, #4)
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
4.5 Stars

I had no idea what to expect when I started reading this book and had not read the previous three. I was completely drawn in to this family saga that covered about forty five years by the end of the story. This book was told in two parts, the first half was narrated by Lindsay Halloran and the second half was her daughter Angelique (Angel).

It is the 1960's and Lindsay Halloran is staring down the barrel of an arranged marriage to a man she is not in love with and does not want to be wit
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
5 Crowns

Book 4 in the Love Brothers series. This series covers the trials and tribulations of the Love Family. This book in particular can be read as a standalone and may wet your pallet enough to go back and find out more about the 4 deliciously southern Love brothers wrote about in the previous 3.5 books. I however, believe that this book is better read in the order in which the author wrote them.

Anthony, Kieran, Dominic and Aidan. If you like me have avidly followed this series then you will
Kathleen R.
Blurb:

The epic saga of one
Geri
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every now and then you read a book and when you are done you just know that it is a book you will keep forever and re-read many more times. This is one of those books for me. To say I loved it sounds so ordinary because it was so much more. The two parts were an outstanding idea. Yes it had the hot men we all love and lots of hot scenes, but there was so much more to this book that makes it worth the read. The strength of the women characters was amazing. Yes, each one of them had flaws, but who ...more
Melissa
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book in the Love Family saga tells the tale of the mother and daughter as well as filling in other pieces along the way. You don't have to read the series in order to love the stories. In fact, you may want to read this one first because it sets up the other stories.

We learn how the family patriarchs fall in love and the many mistakes they make along the way. Relationships aren't without a little mess. Each person carries their own flaws which add to the dynamic of a family. The second half
Jamie Salisbury
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ!! What a fabulous book! As with the entire series, it's an emotional roller coaster ride. A good one. You get real life drama: love, hurt, misunderstandings, struggles, oh yeah and sex. A page turner I couldn't put down. This is Lindsay and Anton's story. Angelique, their daughter, is the second half. From her point of view with their mother-daughter conflict. It's a real-life romance. How love grows from the very beginning of a relationship to, after many years, the couple is still ...more
Perusing Princesses
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series by Liz Crowe has been amazing!  The depth that she has gone with each character, with each and every high and low this family experiences is a true work of art.

books are love
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
wow just wow. This is a fascinating insight into Lindsay love and her daughter.

first the writing is wonderful and the story is truly intriguing. You are kept in the story wondering what is going to happen next throughout the whole book.

when you first meet Lindsay Love in the other books of this series you think she is scrappy, opinionated, and loves her family. That she is wonderful and her love for her husband is immense. This book gives us the behind the scenes to Lindsay and her family.

the fi
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)

In Family Love, we get 2 main stories.  First is the almighty parents - Lindsey and Anton.  And we get a main focus on Angelique.  What I loved about this was it is like going back and watching your fave daytime soap opera that you have not seen for a few months.  You feel like you come home with all the characters and at the
Michelle Austin
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Family Love was a 5 star read.
Romance, Hot Alphas

Lindsay sensed something between them - something she’d pooh-poohed when she read her mother’s forbidden romance paperbacks.

WOW, I love this series.

Blurb:

The epic saga of one family’s turbulent beginning is entwined wi
Lisa Zeigler
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is part of the Love Brothers series, based in Kentucky. The first books were about the four brothers and this story is mainly about Lindsay, the mother, and Angelique, the daughter. This is such a compelling story of Lindsay’s fifth child and only daughter, and their contentious relationship.

I can’t imagine having so many children so close together and the diversity of personalities in this family. As a parent, I truly enjoyed the various shenanigans of the boys growing up and laughed
Marie Vasquez
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh. My. God!! Talk about having a book hangover on its way! I've been a fan of this series but didn't expect anything as emotional as what was delivered in Family Love. The feels it brought out, the tears that were pulled from me and the heartache I felt. Liz Crowe delivered something much more intense than I could have imagined.

To see the relationship between Lindsey and Anton spark and flourish as young adults from different cultures and lifestyles was a huge treat for me. Sure we meet them t
Kathy Wideman
This is the forth book in this series and they should be read in order to fully understand what is going on. This by far was the most emotional book of all. It has two parts. The first is the story of how Lindsey and Anton got together. Many things were revealed that totally shocked me. I got from the other books that they didn’t always have the smoothest relationship. After all they are both pretty stubborn. The second part is about Angelique. You learn in the book 3 that she is hurt by her boy ...more
Colleen
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would.
This author has done it once again.
As with the other books in this series, I was taken on an emotional roller coaster ride. I was able to experience happiness, anger, frustration, and sadness. Happy to see all the loved characters again, anger at some of the situations they found themselves in, frustration at some of their behaviors and sadness at…
The thing I love about these books is the way the author creates characters that are so real. These c
Annabella
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this on my Unlimited and to be real, I've paid 3-5 for books no where near as memorable. I love this author and have read most of her books. She writes family saga like no other.

This is not a fairytale happy ever after romance, this is real and heartbreaking and beautiful all at once. The book is in 2 halves, the first half was gripping and I couldn't stop reading. The second half was so good, I didn't want to finish so quickly so I had to force myself to stop reading.

The Love family is
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Finally the story we have all been waiting for...well ok maybe just me. But from the beginning of this series Anton & Lindsay's love intrigued me. I'm a total sucker for a big family with parents who have been together through thick and thin.

This story also contains the relationship between Lindsay and her daughter Angelique who we know from the previous books is the only Love daughter. Mother/Daughter relationships can be tricky and their's is no exception.

Anton & Lindsay's relationship was no
Ginelle Blanch
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was an emotional rollercoaster. I loved seeing the young Anton and Lyndsay. I liked reading about their love and their struggles. I loved seeing a young Love family. The fact that there is nothing prissy or fake about this family remains one of my most favorite aspects of this series. Their love and struggles are what any normal family may go through, they aren't painted up in a pretty picture to hang on the wall and enjoy.

So many things are explained in this book, so many personality
Marissa
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Copy for Review

This is the story of Lindsay Halloran Love a spoiled wealthy horse farmer who rebels against her family and end up pregnant with the new horse trainer. Gong behind her parents’ wishes to live a life on a growing brewery that her husband and brothers started where money is tight.

This is Lindsay journey with her husband Anton as they struggle with life ups and downs. How life comes full circle as the only daughter finds her relationship shaky with her mother as she finds her
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Family Love: This was the best book of them all! 5 stars all the way! OMG you had me crying! Family Love spans over many years. And, is the conclusion to the Love Brothers Series. I somehow think another book could still be written and I am not ready to stop reading their story.

This is Anton & Lindsay’s story and what a story. Through thick and through thin. The good, the bad and the ugly their story was told. I really felt badly for Angelique and no I can’t say why. All their kids were messed
RCA
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can be more contentious then relationship between a mother and a daughter? This book is written in two parts, the first by Lindsay the mother and the second by Angelique the daughter. Just when you think Lindsay is a real bitch, the switch flips and you can totally identify with her struggles with family and life choices. Seeing the family and it’s drama through Angel’s eyes will make you evaluate your own sibling and parental relationships in life.

I loved this book from start to finish. I
Lindsey Armstrong
Wow what a great book. I liked how the author made the book into two parts with the past being the start and the second the continuation from the last Love Brothers book. I loved that we got the story of Anton & Lindsay's life and how it all started. All the struggles and issues like we all have. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to the Love family, but in the end there is always a lesson and their family & love keeps them together. And of course it wouldn't be a Liz Crowe book without giving y ...more
Haven Malone
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that I was disappointed at the beginning of Anton and Lindsey's story. It seemed at the end that there was much left out. Well, then I went on to read about Angel in the second half of the story and that's where the story became complete for me. If you start reading this book and find yourself not much liking the beginning, keep reading through to the end, Liz does not disappoint.

As with all her stories, Liz had me turning pages, crying, laughing, feeling the pain this family suff
Rachel BookJunky Author Services
In Family Love we get a two-fer. First off we get Lindsay and Anton's story...momma and daddy Love. That was a real kicker...I couldn't believe that big old TWIST in this one. YIKES!!! I never even THOUGHT anything like that had happened. This one is novella length...
The second part is Angeliques story. We kinda find out why her and her momma don't get along...and what she's been up to and who she's been with...What her life in NYC was like...we also kinda get the the ending of the family saga..
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

I loved this book, more than the others. You get the whole family in this one. It starts out from the beginning. It is a two part book, and the second part of the book is told from the youngest Love family member, Angelique, the only girl in a big crazy family. In the first part of the book you get all of the trials and tribulations from beginning love through raising a big family and continuing to love until the end. Then you get the second half which tells us more about the mother-daughter rel
Jenn
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was fun to read. It had the usual Liz Crowe drama, and went back to the courtship and early days of Anton and Lindsay Love's marriage (told from Lindsay's POV). Definitely had some shocking, unexpected moments! It was also nice to see Angelique's side of things, too, after reading them in the first three Love Brothers books (Family Love doesn't repeat the scenes, just glances over them with Angelique's thoughts so you definitely want to read the books in order). I really liked how the ...more
Sherry Bohrmueller
I received this book from Rock Star Lit in exchange for an honest review. Have your Kleenex close when you read this book! The first part I was so mad at either Lindsay or Anton at different times, I kept putting my kindle down I couldn't take it. But I always picked up my kindle right away to find out what was happening next it just drew me into their story. The second part Angel was something else, the story covered a lot of things that happened in the other books but from her POV. It was fant ...more
Deanndra Hall
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Liz Crowe has done it. I got this book the morning of its release, but I was busy. I read a few pages and put it down. But I kept thinking about it. Then, a few nights later, even though I was swamped, I decided I should read just a little more.

I didn't go to bed until 3:00 A.M. I couldn't put it down. I read straight through, and I don't regret it. It's a well-crafted story with all my favorite Love family members and an ending I didn't see coming (and I love when that happens).

If y
Jodi
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been extremely lucky in being an advanced reader for Liz Crowe and with having read this book, it has LOVE, drama, hurt and frustration...the things that always make me feel totally wrung out after I read one of her books. The family dynamic of this book is off the charts and, as I always say, took me on the roller coaster ride through emotions! Another great read from Liz Crowe. If you haven't read the previous 3 books in this series, please, do not miss them! The Love family had taken m ...more
Lu
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have really liked the Love Family books and honestly, I am a little sorry I read this one. In fact, I was really sad after this one. It updates all the families but nothing really turned out well after their HEA. It's also tells the back story of the parents and after reading it I was no longer a fan of them. No wonder the kids are such a mess. This book is told by the daughter and she is not even likable. She's one of those kids who blames her problems on her lack of affection as a child. Any ...more
Linda Levine
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is interesting to finally get a look at the relationship that started it all. I read all the other books about the Love brothers.

It seemed like their behavior was odd considering their background and I wondered what was there that would lead them to have so many issues with relationships.

You get to see first the ups and downs of the parent's relationship and then spend time with the only daughter in the family who has always felt abandoned by her mother. It is a very interesting book that c

• The Essential Oils Toolkit: 130 Recipes, 5 Essential Oils And 3 Weeks To Health And Healing (Includes an A to Z Guide of Tips and Tricks)
  • Exhibit
  • Securing the Odds (The Gamblers #3.5)
  • Redemption For Avery (Ryker Townsend FBI Profiler #1.5; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Found in the Lost (The Leonidas Corporation #1)
  • Truth In The Lie (The Leonidas Corporation #2)
  • Stitched Up Heart (Combat Hearts, #1)
  • Half-Broke Heart (Combat Hearts, #1.5)
  • Locked-Down Heart (Combat Hearts, #2)
  • Rescued Heart (Combat Hearts, #3)
  • Rebekka Franck Series Box Set (Rebekka Franck, #1-3)
  • Out of Stone
  • A Harmless Little Game (Harmless, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #1)
  • The Will
  • Imperfect Heart (Combat Hearts, #4)
  • A Trace of Revenge: A Paranormal Crime Thriller
  • A Spoonful of Sugar (The Bachelor Bake-Off #2)
Liz Crowe is a Kentucky native and graduate of the University of Louisville living in Central Illinois. She's spent her time as a three-continent expat trailing spouse, mom of three, real estate agent, brewery owner and bar manager, and is currently a social media consultant and humane society development director, in addition to being an award-winning author.

With stories set in the not-so-common

Love Brothers (4 books)
  • Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1)
  • Coach Love (Love Brothers, #2)
  • Love Brewing (Love Brothers, #3)