Start by marking “The MacLomain Series: Next Generation Boxed Set (Books 1-5)” as Want to Read:
The MacLomain Series: Next Generation Boxed Set (Books 1-5)

The MacLomain Series: Next Generation Boxed Set

(The MacLomain Series: Next Generation #1-5)

Sizzling romances. Sweeping adventures. Strong heroines. Fierce heroes. Wild magic. Unforgettable battles in medieval Scotland. It all comes together in a best-selling time travel saga unlike any other. Welcome to the Next Generation of Clan MacLomain.

MARK OF THE HIGHLANDER~ McKayla never could have imagined that the medieval Scottish Highlands she wrote about were anythi
Kindle Edition
Published August 4th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The MacLomain Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The MacLomain Series

Marti
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first few books in this series.
Cheri Walsh
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Just wow! Ms. Purington knocked another one straight out of the park. Yeah, I get that people say that a lot, but I suspect you would, too, if you read some of Sky's work. Thankfully for those of us who enjoy reading time-travel romance novels there are more and more available today, but this author's writings remain something that, in my opinion, other writers in this genre aspire to. This next generation of MacLomain's is every bit as fun to get to know as their ancestors. I will not go i ...more
Becky
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Captivating series

Intrigue, battles of good vs. evil, romance, passion, soul mates, time travel, character continuation, story building from one book to the next, magic, witches, warlocks, shapeshifters all set in midevil Scotland. Hot highlanders and strong women both from Scotland and from the future!
If any and all of this is what you like to read about one click buy this set and all previous and future books by this author!
Rosemary Hughes
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have reviewed the individual books, but wanted anyone looking at this series, if you like Scottish romance, magic, wizardry and Dragons, you wont find a better selection for all off the above in this series.
In fact, any of Ms Purington's series about the Clan Boun and MacLomain are very entertaining reading.
Sherry
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Fantastic

I got this boxed set for free through Book Bub and finally decided to read it. This is the first time I have read Sky's books and I was thrilled. The storyline for this is absolutely wonderful and her writing is so smooth that I read all five in the set in 2 days and they are full length. Please check our books in this series you will love them!
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scottish Lairds and their Ladies

Absolutely loved this series !!!! Magic, time travel, shifters, and hot men in kilts. Each couple has their special love story. The ladies each have a special ring that glows and gets warm for their one true love, while the men's tattoo glows for their lady.
Lee Davis
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A rollicking tale.

A great read, if you liked Outlander you will love this.
Going to read others by author. Hope they are as good.
Corinne Martch
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mythology at its best

These 5 books must be of the most inventive imagination. Kept me on the edge of my seat,and turning the pages throughout.
Loren Robertson
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this installment of the MacLomain series. As is the norm for Sky Purington, the characters were so well written that they became alive a lived exciting lives. The only bee in my bonnette is that the story was really one book broken up into a series, and it was annoying to get through the first part with all the explanations and review of the last book...I realize in this electronic market that authors now need to break up their books in order to make a profit, but it is ...more
caran liza marie punter
May 25, 2018
Angelique Nordeen
Jun 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Comanche Temptation (Comanche, #1)
  • When They Came (When They Came #1)
  • Legendary Lover
  • Hearts Afire Complete Historical Romance Collection
  • Daughter of Earth (Tales of the Guardian #2)
  • The Shadow Files: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural Suspense Novels
  • Taffeta and Hotspur
  • Royal Princes of Ruthenia Box Set
  • Sweet Enchantress
  • Distant Thunder
  • Unveiling Love (A London Regency Romance Suspense Tale #1-4)
  • In the Land of Gold
  • Indian Moon
  • Rescued by the Celtic Warrior (Roman - Pict Love Stories, #1)
  • The Viscount's Daughter (The Narbonne Inheritance, #1)
  • Coming in Hot: Rescue Me: A Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Collection
  • The Queen's Favourite
  • Indecent (The Moray Druids, #2)
Sky is the best-selling author of forty novels and novellas. A New Englander born and bred who recently moved to Virginia, Sky was raised hearing stories of folklore, myth and legend. When combined with a love for nature, romance and time-travel, elements from the stories of her youth found release in her books.

Purington loves to hear from readers and can be contacted at Sky@SkyPurington.com. Int

The MacLomain Series: Next Generation (5 books)
  • Mark of the Highlander (The MacLomain Series: Next Generation, #1)
  • Vow of the Highlander (The MacLomain Series: Next Generation, #2)
  • Wrath of the Highlander (The MacLomain Series: Next Generation, #3)
  • Faith of the Highlander (The MacLomain Series: Next Generation, #4)
  • Plight of the Highlander (The MacLomain Series: Next Generation, #5)