Start by marking “Dane (HUNKS, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dane (HUNKS, #1)

Dane (HUNKS, #1)

I’m your fantasy. The man you want in your bed, the lover you’ll masturbate over long after I’ve gone, and the dream that leaves your panties wet making you crave just one more touch. Tonight I can be yours. It won’t mean anything except hot, pounding, mind blowing sex, but you don’t care. Each breath you catch, every moan you let slip, I pull you deeper into my world of l ...more
Published September 1st 2015 by Tears of Crimson Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dane

Mojo_Mama
I wasn't gonna rate this. It was steaming pile of eye-rolls. But in the end, my rating is totally justified. This had so many problems, the premise doesn't even enter into the rating.

This is not a HEA/HFN couple book. It is about the H/h entering into an open relationship where they say ILY. A relationship that had no build up or showed no connection between characters to explain their love...and by the end (a week or so after they meet) they're trying to have a baby.

I've read studies where open
Sekena Price
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved it...love the story....love the cast...soo looking forward to to see what's next with the hunk crew...awesome read
Roxie's Reviews
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Super Sexy Hunks!"
This is another amazing story by the incredible "Michelle Hughes"!. This Gal really knows how to turn a person on with her books!. The story line is scorching hot and intense. The characters are what dreams are made of!.
Dane and his buddies are more like brothers. They grew up together then joined the service together now they run a sexy hot restaurant called "Hunks" together. Brandt,Dane,Noah,Nick,Ian and Colton are the owners. Six gorgeous super hot men!. Each Man has had a
rebecca
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Good book, and great story. Loved the hunks. Michelle does it again. The only reason I gave it a 4 was because I like only one to love. I know there is open couples but it isn't for me
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review. I think I may need a cold shower after this one!! A very hot, exciting story. A definite page turner. Once I started and couldn't put it down. Bring on the HUNKS!!
Cristina
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
Hmm no thank you.
This book opens up with the H f**king another woman. (One of many one-night stands)
I guess I should've keep on but it turned me off so badly I couldn't shake it off.
So yes, you guessed right, I didn't finish this book so whatever else happens, read it at your own risk.
Helen Marchesano
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness...every woman's secret fantasy to have all those hunks just ready to teach her!!! Loved it and can't wait to see what happens.
Booklover
Sep 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Soooo....
The book was a hot short read and hot,BUT.... WTF!??!?!
i'm sorry if my review seems a bit harsh but a had to vent!
Erin was supposed to be a super reclusive and afraid of intimacy type of girl. but man, for someone so inexperienced and scared of men, she became a total slut.
I really tried to appreciate it and understand her character, but before Dane even did something with someone else she had already skinny-dipped with his friends, and had two sexual experiences with two other, of wh
Ariel Mathis
*A complimentary copy of this ebook was given to me by the author in exchange for this readers' honest review.*

I have a huge freakin' smile on my face. :) Why? The reason is this book!! With Dane & Erin, this being their story but really it's not because of the other 5 men around who all have come to love and cherish Erin. None of them want to see her get hurt especially in the situation that she's in. I honestly could not just choose one. I did like seeing Erin come into her own. From losin
Donna
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Hunks.....smoking hot!!!! Loved Dane and Erin story. Not only Dane has feeling for her but all the men want to love and protect her as well. Dane didn't know what to o with his feelings, but this sweet, virginal, innocent sweet girl walks into his life, she knocks him on his as*, and in the end they both are being saved. This was funny, heartwarming, sexy, taboo, and tough macho sexy hotness....
loved this
Channah
Wow

Way more than I bargained for, couldn't put it down. The cover says "Dane" but you get so much more. This is true erotic romance, even though a little unrealistic at times- it was well worth it.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Michelle Hughes just threw me a unique storyline and I devoured it.

This is Dane and Erin's story. Dane is one of the sexy 'Hunks' that own a restaurant. The restaurant doesn't just serve delicious food but also serves women's secret fantasies. When Erin's friends treat her to the full package for her birthday she gets more than she bargained for.

I found this to be a really hot erotic romance. I may have snorted a few times while reading it lol

I've got to admit that although I found some of th
Gskm
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

This was beyond entertaining. I did not want this to ever end. It had so twists and turns I did not expect but somehow just seemed right for the context of the story. Recommend if you are interested in hunky men rescuing damsel in distress after becoming her adopted "family" of protectors. Very erotic. It better than good.
Terry
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness what a lucky girl Erin is to have 6 HUNKS fighting over you. What a way to be welcomed into womanhood :) . My favorite hunk is Brandt . But you will fall in love with all of these HOT SEXY HUNKS .
Elena
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
So I'm not big on reading about the characters hooking up with others... and this book... lets just say that in that house they share a lot. It wasn't completely bad but not my cup of tea
Nara
Hummmm..... delicious! I don't usually read this kind of novel (multiple partners). But this novel is an exception! And I loveeeee every part of it! Sexy-sexy-sexy scenes!!
Suzann
Sep 05, 2015
Victoria
Jun 11, 2016
Tanya
rated it did not like it
May 22, 2016
Michelle
Sep 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Giveaways with #HUNKS 1 1 Sep 01, 2015 09:20AM
Michelle Hughes is an American author who writes contemporary romance. She was awarded a Kindle Press contract for her 2017 release, Cowboy Sanctuary, and has 29 other books self-published. Hughes studied journalism at Jefferson State college. Prior to a career in publishing she worked as a respiratory therapist. Michelle was also a Nashville recording artist who performed under the stage name, Re ...more