Start by marking “Bad Boys Wanted” as Want to Read:

An Erotic Romance Anthology

When they're bad, they're oh so good. This collection of six steamy erotic tales featuring the best of the bad boys is sure to leave you wanting more.

Included Stories:

Unrepentant – Lila Shaw
Over the Edge – Stella Berkley
Death’s Angel – Kastil Eavenshade
Finding Forever – Lynn Burke
Temptations of the Cage – R. Brennan
Without Words –
Published October 21st 2015 by Roane Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys Wanted, please sign up.
R. Brennan I'm not sure. The muse and I both really liked the characters, and there is room to see their relationship really develop... food for thought. :)

Katie
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-kindle
Momma Hellmouth
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Review of Bad Boys Wanted Anthology
My Rating 4 Sexy Stars.
Each and Every Author involved in this anthology have given us different yet sexy stories that are so well written, the erotica was lite which made it sexy romance I happen to love. Each short story was worth reading these are what I would say are lunch reads, which means you can grab a story while on your lunch break.
I highly recommend that you read these Bad Boys Wanted!
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
* Reviewed for
Melissa Bell
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a free copy for an honest review – All of these authors are new to me. I usually have a pet hate for literature written in the first person. However this compilation of short stories was well worth it. The ones that were written in the first person were really well done, making it a pleasure to read for a change.

This book is made up of Hot and Steamy short stories, by a group of new to me authors that I would be happy to read and follow up on in the future.

This book contains expli
Michelle
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
STEAMY! Hot and steamy is more like it. The book started out super strong and kept me intrigued until the end. This book is explicit in content, but each story has a really engulfing plot. I can't say one story was better than the other, because honestly I think I was drooling through the entire thing.

The authors did an amazing job and I loved all the stories. The variety of stories was refreshing and never left for a dull moment. Honestly a book I plan to read again - when the nights are cold
Kristin Dutt
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to see I received a ARC for Bad Boys Wanted. Each and every author of this anthology did fantastic writing a short story and fill it up as much as they could. Each story is quite different with very different writing styles for each. While it does say erotic I would say more like erotica-lite. It for sure could've used some more graphic details in some of these stories. It was a overall short to read for being a anthology. If you looking for some quickie stories with a dash of heat ...more
Ashley Books and Warpaint
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Anthologies are usually the bane of my existence because they are sooooooo short and the stories always wrap up too neatly for me and while these are the same, I liked how the authors wrapped them up. I read a couple of the stories and the ones that I did read didn't all end with a HEA but with a "wait and see" type of ending. These are listed as being erotica but I would say this should be more like sexy romance. The authors did a great job with the story lines and the characters lives. I would ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Some I loved, some I liked but overall all, a great collection of stories. Full Review:http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Sheryl Winters
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
So I start reading this and thinking as I do that I'll read some good stories. But. They weren't just good they were awesome. The bad boys were thought provoking they were fun and HOT and amazing in their variety. This is one of the few books I enjoyed reading all the way to the end.
Carol Cassada
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Every girl loves a bad boy. Six authors come together to write stories about bad boys and the women who fall in love with them. The stories are all erotic and one of the stories takes a paranormal theme.

Each author does a good job of portraying the former bad boys, who turn good and fall for the women who capture their hearts. The love scenes were great and will leave you breathless.

There were a few stories that I preferred over oth
Amy Miller
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great set of stories some hotter than others but still all in all a nice read!
Swinging
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
3.08 average rating for whole anthology

This was a hard anthology for me to get into. Unfortunately they chose a slow moving story to start it off that did the anthology no justice.

Finding Forever by Lynn Burke
2 stars
I might've rated this one higher if the story was told smoother. It just jumped in there with names and cute guys but no background to sink our teeth into. It really felt like I opened a book to chapter three and should've known exactly who was who already. The fact it was first pers
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a collection of hot and steamy stories that cover both contemporary and paranormal. The one consistent theme is the Bad Boy (obviously!) but some of these aren't "bad" as such; some just have a bad reputation for little or no reason.

I think my favourite has to be Without Words by Lolly Tovay, but I enjoyed every story and found some new-to-me authors to follow. For bite size stories perfect for a steamy coffee break, then I can highly recommend this anthology.

* I received this collection
Laura  Redmon
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whew! What more can you ask for... 6 stories of sexy as all hell bad boys who fall in love. I read right through all of them. Even though I loved them all, I was happy to see a paranormal bad boy story in the mix.
I hope your ready for some and hot and sexy reads.

****I received this ARC in exchange for an honestly Review.****

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
JHN
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
What an eclectic mix of stories. Some were above average, some not so much. Overall a decent way to spend an afternoon.
Laura Wolf
Aug 03, 2018
R. Brennan
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LovelyGirl
Sep 14, 2016
Terri Rochenski
Aug 12, 2015
Echo Shea
Aug 06, 2015
Lolly Tova
Aug 08, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca Hart
Oct 04, 2015
Liesl
Oct 05, 2015
Lila
Oct 07, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Bonnie
Elizabeth Neal
Strausbaugh Lesley
Sharon McCarter
Zoe
Oct 12, 2015
Lynn Burke
Oct 14, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kastil Eavenshade
Oct 21, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Deb Markanton
Leisha
Dec 27, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Jan 04, 2016
Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.