Start by marking “Serena's Fall” as Want to Read:
Serena's Fall

Serena's Fall

Betrayed by her once-upon-a-naive-time friends, Serena, the last Water Fey, can’t touch any man she would ever want without dooming him to a hero’s brutal death. So she lives outcast among her own kind, caring for orphaned Fey children, casualties of an ancient war that broke magic and doomed the Fey to possible extinction.

Now her friends are back, desperate to use her po
Published August 3rd 2015 by Champagne Books

To ask other readers questions about Serena's Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serena's Fall

Lori Freeland
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Serena’s Fall, a New Adult fantasy, blends Serena’s inner journey of self-discovery with an epic adventure to save her kind.

Serena needs a hero. And the person revealed to fill that role turned out to be a surprise, both to Serena and to me. I loved this book, read it in two days, and am anxiously waiting for the rest of Serena, Rachel, and Chloe’s story.

Serena’s not your typical fey. She’s goth and witty, with some very real issues. Who ever heard of a water fey who hated water? When I read fa
Laurie
An unusual and unlikely imaginative mythos makes this Urban Fantasy stand out. I was immediately drawn into the dystopian tale of an alternate Earth in which magic is almost entirely extinguished. A young woman may be the key to forming a band of unlikely heroes so that balance may be restored by removing the blight that is threatening to overcome all.

Serena, however, has her own agenda and her priorities differ significantly from what is expected. Serena follows her own conscience, and in the
Matilda Regina
Oct 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
(Amazon rejected this review, just saying it violated their guidelines. It's certainly negative, but I don't see anything that violates them . . . ETA: The review is up, so I don't know what the rejection email was about)

Having read this as an Ebook, I don't know how long it is page-wise, but it feels eternal without accomplishing much. Having set up the Big Quest, this book is entirely one step on that journey padded out unfocused angst, reference to a previous conflict that is sometimes prese
C.J. Burright
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I admit, the cover of Serena’s Fall hooked me. Add in a corset and combat wearing Gothic fey for a heroine, and I was so in. This urban fantasy was unlike anything I’ve read before. The setting is intricate, a blend of magic-starved fey hidden within the “real” world, and Serena is the last of the water fey. It wasn’t explained why she’s the last water fey (which I’d kind of like to know…maybe that’s coming in the sequel). She’s been burned in a big way by her former BFFs, and has basically hidd ...more
Jeremy Bensley
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My preferred genre is generally that of high fantasy, set in a medieval landscape on a far away world. So when a friend recommended this young adult novel set in modern time on Earth I was unsure what to expect.

From the starting sentence we are in the mind of Serena - the angsty, bitter thoughts of a teenage orphan Fey with a chip on her shoulder. The Fey live among us, and have the same problems - money, food, shelter, and plenty of "drama." Oh, also they eventually go insane and starve to deat
Mona
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced with plenty of action and great world-building. A refreshing take on the fae world.

I loved the dynamic between the three former friends as they struggle to keep the fae and mortal worlds intact without the trust they once enjoyed. It seems that being a teenaged fae is as difficult as being a mortal teen with the same self-image, trust, betrayal, and friendship issues. Can't wait for the next book!!
MRS REBECCA P RAWNSLEY
Magical

Loved this book. Lyrical, sensual and infused with magic. Great read, kick- ass heroine and awesome world-building. Read and enjoy!
Nahla Noelle
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2019