Start by marking “Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)

Stupid Love

(Stupid in Love #3)

Bestselling new adult author Cindy Miles is set to capture the hearts of Stupid Girl fans again with the grand finale of the Stupid in Love series, featuring Memory and Jace.

Memory
Casualties.

That’s how I refer to the guys who’ve had the bad fortune to fall for me. They only see long legs that they wish were wrapped around them, a cat-like smile, and the reckless abandon
Published September 10th 2015 by TKA Distribution

To ask other readers questions about Stupid Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stupid Love

Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

What a rollercoaster I 've just been on

Memory is 1 lucky girl she as been through a lot at a very young age an she is still goin through a lot now but Memory dosent let past or fortune get in the way she lives life 2 the fullest she does wild things an as a bit on a party girl rep but like I said she as been through it 1 day she mite not b here 2 do al this stuff she as an amazingly of friends an she luvs them so m
Michelle [Helen Geek]
08/16/2015 --

I seriously love this author. I found her quite by surprise on NG. Loved the cover of one of her books. Read the blurb and was sold. Instantly. Sometimes it works the way they hope. Saying all this, Stupid Love is a bit of a conundrum for me to review. I liked it, but felt it a bit cliche' in one aspect, but hard to relate to in another. The very def of conundrum.

So, what did I like about this one?
1 -- This first will be a plus/minus for me. The characters. I think this author does
Cee (The Mistress Case)
**Spoiler-Free Review. An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review. These opinions are mine and mine alone and do not represent the fans of this book.**

Reviewed @

First Impression

"It’s all a game to me. Show me a bridge, and I’ll leap over the side. Give me a car, and I’ll race it. Give me a heart, and I’ll break it. I always win. I even showed Death who was boss a long time ago."

You have my attention. Keep it.

"I guess I’ll start from the night I met The One Who Fucked Up M
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Full Review to follow for the blog tour on my blog.

For more info and reviews please visit my Book Review Blog here - A Life Bound By Books
Jessica Figueroa
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgally
* * I have received a ARC for an honest review provided by Netgalley* *

One thing that stood out to me was that this book was connected to others, don't get me wrong its a stand alone but there a moments you can just tell that by how some of the character/friends are mentioned.I just managed to jump right into the third book.After how this book turned out I'll be sure to check out he previous books.

Memory is a girl who is a bit of a daredevil, after all life is short. She would know she was diag
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 3.5 Stars ~

Stupid Love is the 3rd book in Cindy Miles Stupid in Love Series. This is an enjoyable read but not my favorite of the series. To me this book was very different from the other two books in this series. The one thing all three books have in common is that it is based around college aged characters.

One thing I really enjoyed was that we got to see Olivia and Brax a lot in this book. Now I am sure that is because Jace
Whitney
Stupid Love is the final book in the Stupid in Love trilogy by Cindy Miles, but they can function as standalones. This is the first one in the series I’ve read but I will definitely be reading the other two!

Stupid Love is the story of Memory Thibodeaux and Jace Beaumont. Memory is a Cajun firecracker- that’s the only word I can think of to describe her! She loves to live life to the fullest, and is passionate about her friends, helping others, and classic movies! She’s tall, with gorgeous blue e
Cheney Stropus
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really loved this book!! I loved Memory and how full of life she was! I thought she was hilarious, and I loved her sense of humor. She is a very unique character and I loved everything about her. Then there is Jace...mmmm... Yummy Jace! I really liked that their relationship was a slow build. He wanted nothing to do with her! Usually it's the other way around! But Memory is a very persistent lady for sure and she broke him down. I hated that she was lying to Jace and all her friends about her ...more
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
This review was originally posted on Latte Nights Reviews Excerpt

“So, you want to know who I really am?” I asked Jace as I rose to my feet on Morgan’s Bridge. The sun was gone now, but still light enough to see. Almost dark, but not quite. “Why? Have you heard rumors? Wait! Don’t answer that,” I continued. “You’re pals with Brax Jenkins. Since he’s the king of bad reputation, I’m sure he can single out badasses just as easily.” I winked at him. “Takes one to know one, right?”

Jace laughed softly

Anaïs
This review was originally posted on Fifty Shades of Books

4 out of 5 Stars

*** ARC granted in exchange for an honest review ***

Memory Thibodeaux is known as the town's daredevil. She displays a new kind of what so many people would call reckless behaviour, but this is due to the fact that Memory is a cancer survivor and hell-bent on living every day as if it were the last - no regrets.

Jace Beaumont has no time for the likes of Memory. In fact, the two of them seem to be polar opposites. But she h
Ashley
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
The series that literally gets worse with each novel. And I cannot stop reading it.

STUPID LOVE by Cindy Miles is the 3rd installment in the Stupid in Love series that follows the same group of students in university. But with each installment of the series, I find my patience dwindling and the content less than appeasing. Le sigh.

RELEASE DATE: September 2015

PUBLISHER: TKA Distribution

DISCLAIMER: Novel sent via NetGallery in exchange for a honest review.

SYNOPSIS: MEMORY

Casualties. That’s how I
FicCentral
centralpickshijackedbyysar

Since cheating almost certain death as a child, Memory has been doing nothing but living every moment and getting everything she can out of life. Refusing to be seen as anything but the girl she is now, she's kept the illness of her past a secret from everyone and instead become the life of every party. But when the cancer returns, she's not ready to fight it, not ready to let go of the life she's embraced and deal with the treatments and sickness and looks of pity. And she's certainly not ready
books are love
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cindy Mile’s stupid love series has been wonderful to this point and here we see another fun sweet and amazing addition to this series. You will definitely have all kinds of feels here.

Memory is a great girl but she is as the book says stupid when it comes to love. Love of friends and love of a guy. She is a walking miracle and has decided that since she has skated death her life will be led to its fullest and most reckless abandon. She isn’t afraid to try anything daring like skydiving, bungee
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
Stupid Love by Cindy Miles is the third book in the outstanding New Adult series, Stupid In Love. This book once again revisits the crew at Winston University and introduces the readers to a new group of college friends. In Stupid Love, the old cast of characters will make appearances throughout the book. It's like homecoming in a more mature setting.

Memory Thibodeaux is the campus wild girl. She's known for her daring antics, carefree spirit, and party girl reputation. She dates frequently bu
Andrea ♡
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 daredevil stars

"We are who are, Memory Thibodeaux," he said. "Because of who we've been."

This book is so cute! Another fantastic one by Cindy Miles. I liked Stupid Love, not love like Stupid Girl and Stupid Boy, but still! This series is awesome, though I have to say that Stupid Girl is my ultimate favorite. To be honest, I almost didn't read this book. I had hesitations at first because I am trying to avoid books with sick a hero or heroine. Regardless of the ending, whether it is a happy
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this series is unique in its own way, and I must say that, at the moment, this one has taken a bigger piece of my heart. Ms. Miles certainly has a way of hooking you in and once you've been caught, keeping you there until the end!

While reading Jace and Memory's story, I realized why they say don't judge a book by its cover, especially when you don't have all the facts. And I'm pretty sure Jace realized that too. Memory, on the other hand, didn't correct him but instead was persisten
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received a copy of this book from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

I read the first two books in this series. I wasn't really that big of a fan. Probabl because the YA/NA genre isn't really my top choice. However, every once in a while, I try out authors whose books get good reviews. That's why I started out with this series. I liked the first two books because the main characters were young and believable. The stories were typi
Amy
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yet another 5 Star book by Author Cindy Miles!

ARC kindly provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I absolutely love the Stupid in Love Series, and this book is no exception! Amazing read! I couldn't put this book down, and simply dove in and completely devoured it in less than 12 hours....seriously!!

I am in love with Jace! Seriously, the guy is beyond perfect....Charming, respectful, honest, and Sexy as sin! This guys was charming the pants off of ME...lol! I also rea
MJ
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: galleys
I've fallen in love with a girl whose future is completely undecided.

The premise of this book was slightly more interesting than its predecessor. Mainly because I'm a sucker for a love story with angst. I've mostly seen or read 'bad boys x good girls' but I like how this got out of the ordinary and presented us with the 'wild girl x retired party boy.'

This whole book sent me off to a wild roller coaster ride. It has, obviously, ups and downs, but, ultimately, this book rendered me mind-blown and
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Memory, this girl had me rolling of how funny she was. She would speak her mind and not be sorry for it. She is full of life and doesn’t let the drama bring her down. Their is a big BUT, she could be a bit childish and annoying. Even though she was dealing with some issues she prevailed on.

Jake is the perfect gentleman what girl wouldn’t fall for him seriously. He is so swoon worthy, charming and oh so sexy, oh and did I mention he is a mechanic he is the perfect package.

This book will bring o
Sophie
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
*ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

{actual rating: 1.5}

I read Stupid Girl right before this one just so that's would have a general idea as to what the environment was like, and I enjoyed it for the most part. So then I went into this book expecting to have the same feelings as I did with Stupid Girl, but I was sadly mistaken.

This book, was pretty much a role reversal of Stupid Girl. The author literally used an exact line from Stupid Girl and used it in the same wa
Ari
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.*

This book was better than expected. I loved Memory's personality! She was so full of life and laughter and she just kept pushing through even though the odds were against her. Then there's Jace...such a southern gentleman...

Full review: Stupid Love

description
Meera
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is so heartbreaking and romantic. I love good guys and thw main male leader was definitely that. And then there is female lead who is sassy and spontanious. I loved loved this book
Marla Mei
Oct 08, 2015 marked it as dnf
The main character's name is Memory Thibodeaux. That should've clued me in. Seriously, what's with all the fugly names in NA books?
Janell Sutherland
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the New Adultiest book I’ve read in a while. I give it credit for sucking me into a world of college seniors, with their hanging out at bars, bungee jumping, group breakfasts, detailed outfits, and cutesy nicknames. And I fully admit that it made me feel old. But this isn’t about me!

Memory Thibodeaux survived a brain tumor when she was young, and since then she’s been living life to the fullest. She’s a Cajun girl, and I could hear her accent so strongly. The author didn’t write “sounds
Kari Davis
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Grab your tissues ladies....I was a mess the last 20% of this...cry like a baby mess. I'm not going to go into too many details, but this is a emotional ride. Cindy Miles grabs your heart, twists it, and then tries like hell to yank it out.

Memory I loved her balls to the wall attitude. She's quirky, full of energy and definitely a thrill seeker. Oh she made me laugh so many times with her no filter words. She's the essential party girl or is she? She has a big secret that drives her to experien
Karen Voitik
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
>Book review – Stupid Love
>I am an independent reviewer. This is the 3rd book in the Stupid in Love series and ends with an HEA. Jace is the older brother of Olivia, from the 1st book in this series. He is going back to college at 25. He runs across party girl, Memory, who is very aggressive in her pursuit of Jace. I didn’t like how the author made Memory seem like she was a daredevil and easy. The daredevil tendencies are explained by her hiding her cancer. Why she would be easy is not ex
Erin Mcmahon
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh what a way to end a series!! They are all stand alone but you will see some of your favorite couples from the other books and that’s a bonus!!
Memory is known as Winston’s Dare Devil a girl that will do anything and break many hearts on the way. Why would she stop now she is just larger than life!
Jace is finally going to college to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a Texas Ranger and nothing or no one will stop him.
Memory has a secret a big secret that she has kept from everyone and now
Lauren
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just something extra!

Some books just have a little something "extra" that helps me connect to the characters and really fall into their world, and this book has it! From the song and movie references to the art that Memory created, I just felt like I was really with Memory and Jace. Memory is the kind of character you want to know in real life. I loved her! And Jace is such a gentleman, so thoughtful and sweet. Just the perfect BBF! I loved this book and couldn't put it down.
Teaghan Richman
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this book was by far the best of the series. The story line was less predictable and the romance was even more realistic and believable. I even stayed up until 6am last night because I couldn't stop reading it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Oct 18, 2015 06:34PM

• Her Unexpected Detour (Checkerberry Inn, #1)
  • Learning the Ropes (Rodeo #3)
  • Desert Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #8)
  • My Lady Faye (Sir Arthur's Legacy, #2)
  • Last of the Red-Hot Cowboys (Hell's Outlaws, #1)
  • Borrowing Trouble (Nugget, #6)
  • Vampire's Thirst (Awakening, #2)
  • Just a Number
  • Coach Maddie and the Marine
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Accidentally in Love (Friends First, #3)
  • Perfect for You
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2)
  • The Sexiest Man Alive (Life and Love on the Lam, #4)
  • The Best of Me (Return to Briarwood, #2)
  • Can't Always Get What You Want
  • Life on the Level (On the Verge #3)
  • Blind Passion (Wyatt Brothers, #1)
Cindy Miles is the best-selling author of twelve novels, one anthology and three short stories. She also writes as Elle Jasper, and grew up on the salt marshes of the Vernon River in Savannah, Georgia.

Stupid in Love (3 books)
  • Stupid Girl (Stupid in Love, #1)
  • Stupid Boy (Stupid in Love #2)
“We are who are, Memory Thibodeaux," he said. "Because of who we've been.” 0 likes