Start by marking “Exposed (Madame X, #2)” as Want to Read:
Exposed (Madame X, #2)

Exposed

(Madame X #2)

New York Times bestselling author Jasinda Wilder presents the second darkly seductive novel starring the mysterious Madame X.

Published March 1st 2016 by Berkley

Start your review of Exposed (Madame X, #2)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Jacqueline's Reads
5 BILLION (I Love Jasinda) STARS!!!!

Oh Jasinda… how you are with words. How you make me feel so many emotions. I grip your pages, I hold on to your books as if my life depends on it. I love and hate you. I love your stories and hate that I want more. I always want more, yet you satisfy me.

Exposed is a raw, gritty and additive tale about secrets, lies, passion and mystery. You will want to block off hours of your day to read this series because it packs a punch and it will devour you.

I got this b
Beverly
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it

I swear I feel like this series is haunting me. I always say I refuse to continue on with a series I am not in love with or even in like with. My reading time is super valuable to me and there are just too many books out there to waste my time on something I don’t love/like. Yet here I am dying for the freaking sequel. Ugh, Jasinda Wilder, you are killing me.

“My identity is not…linear. It is…fractal. It is disrupted. False. Created. I am not me. I am a me that you created.”

So this s
Ayushi Agarwal
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jasinda-wilder
I need a minute to gather my thoughts around this book. Undoubtedly, the first part of the book was fabulous and this one is no less. As I was reading this book, my mind was literally swirling badly. What the hell was going on in the book? As if it was playing with my mind. So many questions are yet to be answered and I'm waiting desperately for the third part to be out so that finally Caleb's facade can be worn off.

"My identity is not... linear. It is... fractal. It is disrupted. False. Created
Shayna
I can't even right now!!! Jasinda Wilder, once again, absolutely SLAYS me with her words! I loved every single second of this! Jasinda's mastery shines SO BRIGHT in her latest Madame X novel. Brilliant, captivating, and unbelievably jarring. The beginning will frustrate you. The middle will move you. The ending will SHOCK you. THIS my friends, was an experience...an experience that only Wilder can create.

Beautiful young lady with a delicate fishnet pattern on face

*Gifted copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*
Alyssa

Publisher: Berkley
Publication Date: March 1, 2016
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from NetGalley

***Warning: this is an adult book, and for the eyes of mature readers***

Summary (from Goodreads):

Take Me Away To A Great Read
Madame X, #2
Berkley
Release Date: March 1, 2016
Rating: 5 Stars

I would like to thank the publisher for providing me with an advance reviewer copy of Exposed for an honest review.

Exposed was my number 1 most anticipated adult read of 2016 and oh, boy it so did not disappoint!!! Holy Hot Damn Exposed is off the charts HOT!!! The scenes in this book are some of the sexiest, and definitely will have you flying through the pages. It takes off right where Madame X left off and a
Abby McCarthy
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is beyond good. I mean beyond. This hands down puts any other erotic series in another category. That category being great, but not the same level of amazing. I am beyond in love with Jasinda's ability to tell a story. Jasinda's talent shines throughout this book. Each word is written with a measured precision. Jasinda as an author keeps getting better and better and Exposed is a masterpiece. If books were on display at the Louvre, Jasinda would surely have a spotlight, that's how am ...more
Nancy's Romance Reads
Aug 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
Look at the very sexy cover of book two in the Madame X series!! This sequel is coming our way on 1 March. Yay, I can't wait to start reading this story! :)

Purchase: Amazon US * Amazon UK

description
Rough Draft Book Blog
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Caleb, X, and Logan
LOVED IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS COME FULL CIRCLE!
5 Nerve wracking stars

Ok, so I went into this one knowing that it would end on a cliffy... I mean, it's the second book in a trilogy for fuck sake... but I'm still reeling from it! Damn it Jasinda! I want more! I need more! I grieve for X, I pine for Logan, and I plot for Caleb's demise. This story is unusual and profound. You won't want to miss it!

At the end of the first installment, Madame X, I hav
Angel
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Copyright Night Owl Reviews

♦♦4.5 Stars♦♦

"You are a sorcerer, and you weave magic of singular purpose: to seduce me."

Jasinda Wilder has the ability to make me keep my eyes glued to the pages even when the situation is gets a little hard to swallow. The same is true for Exposed, the second book in the Madame X series. In this story, we find out a little more about X, Logan, and Caleb. That information only takes us deeper into this puzzle, which I am trying to figure out but haven't ha
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! I am pretty much speechless after finishing Exposed.

Exposed is the second in the Madame X series and must be read after the first book, Madame X. It continues to delve into the life of Madame X, uncovering secrets, truths, and lies. In a sense, she is exposed, hence the perfect title! But she is still very much under Caleb’s control.

“We are your whores. We are your addicts. You are a drug, and you are in our veins.”

However, she is finally learning how to become her own person, ev
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

4.5 Exposed and Sexy Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Berkley | Penguin Group

Gah! So the mystery continues of who X really is.  I love this story but I dislike the fact that we still have to wait to find out more, but that's just me being impatient and nothing to do with the story.

In Madame X we were left a bit bereft with X leaving Logan.  However, it was understandable because Caleb is all she knows.  Sometimes its safer with the devil you know instead of the uncertainty of
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
Holy cow! A caterpillar to a butterfly. A mask to a face. Secrets surprises serendipity. Absolute love.

Exposed has it all and yet there are still more questions to be answered. Puzzle pieces to be put together. Currently laying all over the ground to be made into the perfect picture - who is Madam X.
Paula  Phillips
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
At the end of the first book where Logan had given Madame X a piece of paper with her real name on it, we all held our breaths and then the book ended. This intrigued me, and so I decided to give Book #2 ago. I did enjoy this book, but it was a little slow in places as it took about five chapters until we discovered what Madame X's real name was. Once that was discovered, research was done to find out how exactly she landed where she was and what happens when the truth is revealed, and it doesn' ...more
Autumn
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-2016
Madame X has tasted the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge and now there’s no going back. The more that she discovers about who she really is, the closer to danger she gets. Now she’s caught between two men who will do anything to posses her and choosing between them could very well destroy her.

Logan Ryder has been waiting patiently for X to come back to him. He’s been able to uncover some of the hidden pieces of her past and he desperately wants to be a part of her future. To X, being with Logan
Crystal
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Madame X has finally found her voice when it comes to Caleb. She realizes that he is hiding so much from her and demands that he explain. His answers are coated if half truths. Then there's Logan. He seems to always be there when she needs him and being a past criminal he's not afraid to get his hands dirty when coming up against Caleb. X is being torn in two! She has this connection with Logan that can't be denied. She wants him and runs to him every chance she gets, but Caleb keeps dragging he ...more
Jen
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exposed what just what I expected it to be and more. Madame X left so many unanswered questions, I just about died waiting for Exposed. That ending…WOW! I listened to Exposed on Audible. It was a fantastic listen. Summer Roberts did an amazing job at bringing all of the characters to life. The way she read Madame X was so powerful. Especially in the last chapter. After she spoke the last two reads, I began screaming in my car. “What…What…What?” That was then followed by a few, “Son of a bitch, s ...more
Jacquelyn Marker
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Madame X series is a bit too dark to be my cup of tea, but I have found myself needing to see it through to the end. Jasinda Wilder's writing is surprisingly powerful and poetic for this genre. "Exposed" teeters on the edge of smut with so many sex scenes that it would take me less than a day to finish the book if I skipped just that aspect. But, unlike many authors, the sex is not without purpose. Every scene appears to be written to propel the story forward.

Her story is powerful and uniqu
Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1QL6I8v

Love this series - but when I get to the end each time - I think I die a little when I realize there is another book and I have to figure out how long I have to wait till the next one. Sometimes the wait is worth the pain ..... right? If you are looking for a different kind of read, check this one out.
Miranda Whore

Miranda
All Romance

PEPPER & MICHELLE'S JOINT REVIEW

***WARNING: Possible spoilers - this is the 2nd book in a trilogy***

MICHELLE: OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH.

PEPPER: PROBABLY NOT AS MUCH AS ME!!

MICHELLE: And honestly- I think if anyone other than JasWild was writing this, I would hate X. I would find her to be a wet blanket and want her to just pick the right guy (Logan) and be done with it.

PEPPER: Oh for sure. There were times I wanted to tear my hair out with frustration with her, but I knew there was a po
Lindy
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

Exposed is the second book in the mysterious and dark erotic Madame X Series. This a series unlike any other. "Madame X" had been powerless since the day that she awoke from a coma. She had no identity, memories of her past, those that were important to her, or even how she ended up in the hospital.

Caleb Indigo was at her bedside, and helped her recover. He stuck by her side through the long haul, as she had to relearn how to walk, care for her needs, and become whole once again. Unf
Victoria Colotta
Book Review

Sexy. Suspenseful. Positively addictive. The second book in the MADAME X series completely blows your mind with the level of intrigue, grit, and passion that radiates from the page.

First things first. This is a review of the second book in a continuing saga. Though there will be no spoilers here, if you have not read MADAME X, you might want read that and come back to me. Now onto the good stuff.

The story opens up pretty much where we left Madame X in the first book. She is with Caleb and still
Novel Grounds
exposed
6 HUGE GIANT Stars
Jasinda has done it again. With Madame X, we met our characters, and with Exposed, exactly that happens. X is on the hunt for answers and things are about to heat up.

This novel is all about answers and growth. Madame X wants to know her past, she wants to know it all. She si becoming her own person, while still under caleb's control, and that makes for an interesting situation. With how the first book ended I jumped right into this one. I wanted answers as much as she d
Michelle Kannan
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH.
And honestly- I think if anyone other than JasWild was writing this, I would hate X. I would find her to be a wet blanket and to just pick the right guy (Logan) and be done with it.

But the way this book is written- you feel so much of what X is feeling and at some level you get here.

Exposed continues the story of Madame X trying to figure out who she really is. As she navigates through her dependence and mixI swear I might die waiting to find out how this all ends.
Habiba Hasabo
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*

Just one day and I was done with this book. Again, I was shocked. No words could ever be enough for a series like this.

The characters and words, oh god I am swooning again just remembering them!!

It's a must read people!!

Here's my first ever blogbost as a guest reviewer in the No Bs Book Reviews blog. Hope you like it!!

Jan
Mar 11, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish-dnf
Bad, bad, bad
Geeez...
What happened here???
The first book was sooo good!
Courtney Brown
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I need more than 5 Stars!!! Exposed is spell binding it will have you on edge of your seat turning page after page and completely consume you.. I can't stop reading I'm completely sucked in..this series is out of this world like nothing I have ever read and I need/ want more a must read n
Krissys
Feb 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: featured-books, star
Everything Madame X has ever known is contained within the four walls of the penthouse owned by her lover, her keeper, the man who controls her every move and dominates her desires. While Caleb owns her body, someone else has touched her soul. X’s awakening at the hands of Logan’s raw, honest masculinity has led her down a new path, one that is as exciting as it is terrifying.

But Caleb’s need to own her completely knows no bounds, and he isn’t about to let her go. Not without a fight that could
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Second (Betrothed #6)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Tempt Me (The Temptation, #1)
  • Committed (Betrothed #4)
  • The Con Artist
  • Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2)
  • Unravel Me (Unravel Me, #1)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • When I Break (When I Break, #1)
  • Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2)
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)
  • Indigo Nights (Nights, #3)
  • Parisian Nights (Nights, #1; Lightning, #1-3)
  • The Club: Reclamation (The Club, #2)
  • Billionaire CEO: Fake Girlfriend
  • The Club: Culmination: An Epilogue  Book (The Club #4)
  • The Club: Redemption (The Club, #3)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Madame X (3 books)
  • Madame X (Madame X, #1)
  • Exiled (Madame X, #3)