Start by marking “Doctor Who Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
Doctor Who Coloring Book

Doctor Who Coloring Book

Published February 23rd 2016 by Price Stern Sloan (first published February 16th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Doctor Who Coloring Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor Who Coloring Book

Lucy Colouring In The Midst Of Madness
This review is taken from my blog where I review adult colouring books from a mental health perspective - colouringinthemidstofmadness.wordpress.com
This book is from my personal collection so get ready for some terrible Doctor Who puns that will have you groaning by the end but a lot more enlightened about what’s included in this book and whether you’ll like it or not. So, without further ado, grab your sonic screwdriver, jump aboard the TARDIS and travel through time and space into my review. A
Reading Bifrost
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
To start, the book is sewn together and the pages are not perforated. If you want to take the pages out to color you’ll probably have to cut the threads apart instead of using an x-acto knife or the like. Some of the illustrations go all the way to the binding.

The opposite side of each page is nearly blank- only having a quote from the show and a small picture of the reverse page- nothing to really color so you can feel free to use pens and markers. That’s a big plus in my book because I love my
Jackie
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The details on the images are outstanding, the paper is thicker and of higher quality compared to other adult coloring books I have. I would still insert a blank paper under the images if you want to use Sharpies.
I used a combination of both colored pencils and fine point Sharpies, the images are absolutely lovely! If you're a DW fan, you will most definitely want this.
They're time consuming, they take me days to complete but while doing it, I am completely relaxed yet focused. I still have ple
F.P.
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Haven't colored in this yet, but it looks like it's going to be lots of fun! The image with the sci-fi-ish looking city and the rocks in front really sold this book to me. Trying to figure out what that city's supposed to be from the show--is it on Gallifrey maybe?
Sally A. Van de Water