Start by marking “The Revelation Code (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #11)” as Want to Read:
The Revelation Code (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #11)

The Revelation Code

(Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase #11)

For fans of James Rollins and Matthew Reilly comes the next exciting, globe-trotting adventure in Andy McDermott’s explosive series featuring American archaeologist Nina Wilde and ex-SAS bodyguard Eddie Chase.

The book of mankind’s creation holds the key to its ultimate destruction.

In the heart of Iraq, on the eve of Operation Iraqi Freedom, a CIA special forces unit
Published April 26th 2016 by Dell (first published November 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Revelation Code, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Asteropê No, it's not on the shelves yet. It'll be published:
Headline Book Publishing (November 30, 2015) in the US.
Amazon Canada lists it as: Dell (April 26…more
No, it's not on the shelves yet. It'll be published:
Headline Book Publishing (November 30, 2015) in the US.
Amazon Canada lists it as: Dell (April 26 2016)
See: http://www.amazon.ca/Revelation-Code-...(less)

Start your review of The Revelation Code (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #11)
Bob
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: archaeology
While the Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase novels may not exactly be great literature, and are in no great danger is winning Andy McDermott a Pulitzer Prize, they are fantastic escapism adventures. Combining a little bit of Jack Bauer, Indiana Jones, and Dirk Pitt, they're globetrotting treasure hunts with the fate of the world at stake.

The Revelation Code is actually the 11th installment in the series, but they're all written with enough background detail to make them work as stand-alone
Caitlin
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's not much I love more than going on WILD adventures, CHASING bad guys and solving puzzles with the Wilde Chase family!
My hat off to you as per usual Mr McDermott. Fabulous!
Kate
I love the Nina and Eddie series so much and this, the eleventh, is every bit as fabulous as I'd expected. Absolute belter of a thriller!

Bev Taylor
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2002 - southern iraq. a cia operation and ancient ruins r found concealing a strange statue. cross - the sole survivor - is convinced it represents one of the 4 angels prophesied in the book of revelation and so he steals it and begins his mission from god

present day - ny. nina wilde, a renowned archaeologist, is kidnapped and has to assist cross in finding the remaining 3 angels. they contain a poisonous gas that can annihilate hundreds if not thousands and it is down to her and her husband
Meredith
I was really looking forward to this book, and it was...good. Perhaps my expectations were to high, it just didn't seem to be what I was hopping for.

It had everything that makes these book great fun; action, Eddie's jokes, kidnapping, and someone who wants to take over the world. There was less archeology then previous books, which I missed. It's almost as if that was thrown in at the last minuet. I couldn't even imagine Josh Gates being involved in this plot.

My biggest grief was the
Melinda
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is no literary prize winner here...but good lord it's an action-packed, heart-stopping wild ride. And I love it. You always know what to expect from Andy McDermott and he never fails to deliver. Love Eddie and Nina to death....especially in this book which also gives us some peeks at their leap into parenthood!! Bravo.
Rex Grainger
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a solid entry into the Chase/Wilde series with a good plot, action and pace, but having said that, I feel there's something missing. Not too sure what it is, and there's some repetitive dialogue, especially with Nina reminding us that she's pregnant and wants food. Nina is a good character but come across a bit annoying and patronizing in this entry. Still, overall this book is well-researched and entertaining.
Julia
Nov 01, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Michelle Wells
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was very well written it kept the reader guessing throughout. It had a good mixture of real life and some extremes but the reader could relate to and feel part of the story. Enjoyed overall
Abi Kirk
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it! I loved the struggles that Nina was going through with her and Eddie as it brought an element of realism and though they were separated for most of the story, I felt so bad for both of them. I loved this book. A complete page turner! Laughed at most bits, shouted at others as I really hated the main bad guy, as we all go. New York is saved again!
John
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nina and Eddie seem to be able to turn an archaeological find into chaos and mayhem at the drop of a hat. This is no different, although they are forced into the situation by a religious fanatic. Can they survive the car and boat chases and out of control blimps to save the world once again? Will their baby be a boy or a girl? These questions are all answered in typical high action fashion.
Meredith
I liked this one more than most. In part because Nina and Eddie get separated and each have to draw on the skills they have and the skills they learned. And while there are millions of secret knowledge adventures that use Revelation as a jumping off point, I'll give McDermott props for creativity.
Lirio Dendron
Great, once again! Thrill ride roller coaster from first to last page, yep! With a guy ripping out the larynx of another guy with his teeth, brains being spread over a windshield, another guy falling through the rotor of a helicopter, and a happy ending after all. Yep, great! Next one's coming?
Iain
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like Dan Brown, only with dialogue that doesn't make you cringe. Or Matthew Reilly, but without the excessive use of exclamation marks. Thoroughly enjoyed pretty much all eleven of these so far, and I'm just about to start number 12.
Tom Langton
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ticked all the boxes that I wanted it to tick. A good read for traveling, just a chill out, no nonsense action novel.
Karen Berriman
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great adventure. I love this series of books.
Ben Jackson
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book with some cool religious twists and turns! Book 11 in the Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase series
Michelle
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another quick witted fast paced read from Andy McDermott. The way he weaves his characters and different locations he sends them to makes you feel like you are there with Eddie and Nina.
Marc Erickson
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books and characters!!
Sandra Casile
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read.

Enjoyed every minute of this book. I'm hooked on Nina and Eddie, and so love their adventures together. So loved them having a daughter.
Debi Diaddario
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!!
Craig Tonkin
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trina
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So many books I want to read, I got 160 pages into this one and realized I didn’t have a strong enough desire to see how it played out.
Jeannette Dodds
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling from first page to the last page, thank you Andy McDermott.
Barb
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nina and Eddie are great protagonists - fun in the way that Dirk Pitt is. Not great literature, but a rolicking adventure!
Rosemarie
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's action packed, but a little different than his other books. Didn't like seeing Nina as a madwoman because she's pregnant.
Brandon Cronk
At this point the stories are a bit formulaic but they are still an enjoyable summer read if you need a book to burn through in a couple of days.
Wendy
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
good adventure

both kidnapped, Nina forced to help Cross or Eddie was tortured, and she’s pregnant! enjoyed the read and hope there is another!
Gopal
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
he Revelation Code by Andy McDermott

Got my hands on a ARC courtesy of Net Galley. My humble thanks to the publisher & author for making this avaible to me in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Now, since I read the last two books in this series back to back I have a better understanding of the relationships between the two main characters. Wilde and Chase are back and this time they are dragged back into relic hunting unwillingingly when a crazy evangelist kidnaps Chase in order to
Lori L (She Treads Softly)
The Revelation Code by Andy McDermott is a highly recommended action/adventure thriller that is addictively entertaining.

As the eleventh book in the series featuring American archaeologist Nina Wilde and ex-SAS bodyguard Eddie Chase, most fans of the series are going to know the characters by now and understand that the action will be non-stop. "Yes, you two do seem to be an almost magnetic draw for megalomaniacs, murderers, and terrorists." Exactly!

This time Ezekiel Cross is a cult leader who
« previous 1 3 next »
Very Excited! 1 4 Jun 22, 2015 03:30PM

• The Oracle (Fargo Adventure, #11)
  • The Prisoner's Gold (The Hunters #3)
  • Celtic Empire (Dirk Pitt, #25)
  • Sea of Greed (NUMA Files, #16)
  • The Rebel’s Revenge (Ben Hope #18)
  • The Death Relic (Payne & Jones #7)
  • The Titanic Secret (Isaac Bell, #11)
  • The Omega Project (Sean Wyatt #17)
  • The Atlantis Cipher (The Relic Hunters #2)
  • Space Force
  • House of War (Ben Hope #20)
  • The Plantation (Payne & Jones, #1)
  • Piranha (Oregon Files, #10)
  • Valley of Death (Ben Hope, #19)
  • The Malta Exchange (Cotton Malone, #14)
  • The Templar Archive (The Lost Treasure of the Templars #2)
  • Sign of the Cross (Payne & Jones, #2)
  • The Napoleon Affair (Sean Wyatt #18)
Andy McDermott was born in Halifax, West Yorkshire, and now lives in Bournemouth. As a journalist and magazine editor, amongst other titles he edited DVD Review and the iconoclastic film publication Hotdog. Andy is now a full-time writer.

Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Hunt for Atlantis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #1)
  • The Tomb of Hercules (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #2)
  • The Secret of Excalibur (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #3)
  • The Covenant of Genesis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #4)
  • The Cult of Osiris (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #5)
  • The Sacred Vault (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #6)
  • Empire of Gold (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #7)
  • Temple of the Gods (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #8)
  • The Valhalla Prophecy (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #9)
  • Kingdom of Darkness (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #10)