Start by marking “His to Love (Fireside, #1)” as Want to Read:
His to Love (Fireside, #1)

His to Love

(Fireside #1)

In the explosive debut of Stacey Lynn’s irresistible Fireside series, a pair of estranged lovers are reunited by dangerous loyalties—and intoxicating desire.

Published May 10th 2016 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about His to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Love

XxTainaxX
May 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Good second chance romance. Tyson and Blue met and fell in love as new adults. One day, Blue just vanishes and at first Tyson looks for her but eventually moves forward. He has a football career that ends abruptly with an injury but he is inspired to take on a new career, with the FBI, after his dad gets killed on the order of Blue's dad. Fast forward 10 years and now he's asked to infiltrate Blue's life after his bosses find out she is returning from hiding. He finds she returns for her mom who ...more
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

Tyson Blackwell thought he found the love of his life when he was eighteen. But then Gabriella 'Blue' Galecki left him without warning right before her father had his, a Police Officer, killed. Those two events changed his life completely and led him on a completely different path. Instead of following is football dreams he becomes a FBI agent. His next mission: Get close to Blue and find out what her dad is up to now and why she was called to c
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

Second chance romance that was so good it made me cry. It was well written, no holes, amazing group of friends that I can't wait to know more about. My only complaint is after hearing his voice in the first chapter, we never hear it again. There were so many times I wanted to know what he was thinking, but in the end I think I understood why we didn't. Still doesn't make me want it any less. On to the next book that's his yummy friend, Declan, but how long do we h
Mandy
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2nd-chance
4.5
I really enjoyed this book! I love a good mafia themed romance and I really liked the direction this one took. I'm usually pretty picky about second-chance romances but I loved the way Gabriella and Tyson reconnected. Even though this book was told only in Gabriella's POV (except the prologue) it was still obvious how Tyson felt about her even without getting his POV through most of the story. I'm really excited about this series and I can't wait to see who the next book is going to be about!
NiCoLeTa E.
***3,5 "Blue/Blackbird" stars***

To say that i didn't struggle with my rating, it will be an understatement...
I honestly don't know why that happened, but I was so confused with this book!!!
No, don't get me wrong!!!
The plot was really good and the characters weren't bad at all, but until 60% of the book, i was feeling like something was missing for me...

Maybe it was that i was expecting more action, especially after that epilogue???
But something didn't persuade me and this sucked!!!
But still i
Irene
3 stars

His to Love was an OK read, didn't love it, didn't hate it.

After reading the blurb I was excited to read His to Love, the storyline was good and the writing was well done.

description

While I enjoyed the storyline, I failed to connect with the heroine Gabriella/Blue. She gave me whiplash with the never ending change of personalities. One min she was strong and determined to be independent the next min she was jumping to her father's demands and becoming weak and mousy.
I also missed not having Tyson'
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A tension-filled second chance…

Tyson Blackwell and Gabriella “Blue” Galecki were childhood sweethearts until suddenly… they weren’t. When they unexpectedly meet years later the past is going to snowball into a heart-wrenching explosion that almost seems inevitable…

I was waiting for the shoe to drop from the opening pages to the last! Tyson and Blue were both such sympathetic characters in their own unique way. Blue’s heart was breaking again. She knew what that felt like but you could feel the
Siobhan Davis
Superb. 4.5 Stars.

I really enjoyed this book although it wasn't quite what I was expecting. Blue and Tyson (Blackbird) were childhood sweethearts cruelly torn apart by lies and deception. Fast forward ten years and their paths are set to cross again. This time, ex-NFL up-and-coming star Tyson is now Agent Blackwell and he's sent back to Detroit to investigate Blue's Mafia father and his corrupt, illegal empire.

I love second chance romance and this one was superbly written. The chemistry betwee
Christina
Apr 24, 2016 rated it liked it
3 Stars - 3 Flames

Damn...can we just sit back and take another look at the cover please? I mean....sigh....ok, now I can concentrate...sort of.

In the Prologue, we meet Tyson Blackwell. An FBI agent who has just been assigned a case that has brought back instant memories, and feelings. After arguing with his boss, he loses his fight and is forced to go undercover, spying on the only woman he's ever loved, his High School sweetheart, Gabriella Bluejay.

Gabriella Bluejay, a.k.a. Blue, is a Mafia pr
Sissy's Romance Book Review
I received an eARC, from NetGalley and the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
'His to Love' by Stacey Lynn this is the first book in the "Fireside" Series.
This is the story of Tyson “Blackbird” Blackwell and Gabriella “Blue” Galecki.
Tyson and Blue had been in love when they were both young. But Gabriella just up and disappeared. Tyson did try to find her but now 10 years later is when he does have her come back into his life.
We find that Gabriella had not stomach for her father's 'Bu
Ashley
Rating: 2/5
(I received a free copy from the publisher, Loveswept, via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.)
***Minor spoilers***

Tyson is a member of the FBI, and his latest case is to get information on the leader of a Detroit crime family so they can bring him down. In order to do this, Tyson has to get close to the leader's daughter, Gabriella (nicknamed "Blue"). This is the same Blue who disappeared several years ago when Tyson was dating her and they were in love. Tyson doesn't initial
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
I'm always so eager to try new authors. And when they add the word "Mafia" to their blurbs, I'm in. That is why I decided to give a shot to "His To Love by Stacey Lynn."

I'm not sure what happened yet. The plot was so intriguing and with a lot of potential. I mean, a Mafia Princess and the Undercover FBI Agent??? *Gasps* Just the word "Mafia" makes you expect a book packed with action, danger, and betrayals (I got some, but not enough), right? But no, I didn't get any of that.

What I got was litt
Tami
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review is based on an ARC provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest opinion.

I stated in my last review of something by this author that she was one of my new favorites. She didn't let me down. She has consistently written some amazing books. I will be watching for more from her.
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
The cover of this book was the thing that drew my interest but I can never pass up a second chance romance, especially one where the characters have so many obstacles thrown in their path but still overcome them to find their happiness and I really enjoyed this book. HIS TO LOVE is an appealing story of abiding love and I loved that the renewed connection between Gabriella and Tyson retained the sweetness of youth.

Gabriella Galecki and Tyson Blackwell were high school sweethearts with big plans
Kristine
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Original review can be found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

** I received an advanced readers copy from Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!**

His to Love is the story of Gabriella and Tyson. As teenagers they were each others first love until Gabriella, the daughter of the Galecki crime family, vanished out of thin air. Ten years later, as an FBI agent, Tyson got an assignment to go undercover and figure out why she was returning home.

I love s
Carol
3.5 stars.
Enjoyable second chance romance. The writing was good and I really liked Tyson and Blue as well. Storyline held my interest and was a fast read for me but sometimes I struggled a little with credibility. Overall a good read and will definitely be up for reading more by this author.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Stacey Lynn really drew me into this story of past love, present love and the families that can take it all away. Filled with angst, betrayal and death. I was drawn in to the story right from the beginning.

Tyson and Gabriella were complex characters that were really intense and enjoyable to read.
An FBI Agent and the mob boss’s daughter. A father that had no love lost for his daughter. A mother who only wanted what was best for her daughter. A
Danielle
Mar 11, 2016 rated it liked it
This is my first book by Lynn and while I enjoyed it I just felt like maybe this book could have used a little more drama for that wow effect.

We meet Blue and Tyson who were high school sweethearts but one day Blue just disappears. Meanwhile Tyson went away to college as planned and when his football dreams ended on the field he decides to join the FBI. Now 10 years later Tyson has a undercover job and that is getting close to Blue again. He needs to find out why after 10 years she is being cal
Heather C
May 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, may-2016-release
***3.5 Stars***

Stacey Lynn is a new to me author so I was excited to read this. This is a second chance story that is hopeful and painful all at the same time.

Gabriella "Blue" Galecki is the daughter of a mob boss who was sent away from her home by her father when she was eighteen. She was forced to leave behind the boy she loved. When family circumstances brings her back home several years later, she's forced to face her past with the one she left.

Tyson Blackwell not only lost the love his l
Bobbi
*ARC received from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

I'm conflicted on my rating for this one. I wasn't sure what to give so I went in the middle. The plot in this book was great, but it was missing something.

Maybe it was that we didn't have a history to the relationship of Tyson & Blue. We didn't get to see how they were together or how much in love they were prior to breaking up many years ago. It would've been nice to have that info in the Prologue.

I also think
Caro
Mar 07, 2016 rated it liked it
All in all, I found the story to be entertaining, however I didn’t love it as much as I wanted. There was something I just couldn’t connect with.

We have Tyson and Blue, meeting once again after years apart. Their meeting isn’t just fate, but Tyson trying to get to Blue’s dad to finally send him to prison.

I guess that was the main reason I never really connected with these two or saw them as a real love story. Tyson was constantly lying to Blue, yeah, it was his job, but it was pretty crappy none
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 5
Kindle eARC via Netgalley
Reviewed by Lindsey

OH MY! This book was so Flippin good. This is definitely a second chance romance with a lot of heat. So much angst and drama that I was hooked from the start and devoured ever page to the end. I loved it!

Tyson is such a freakin hottie. And... he's in the FBI. Helloooooo! Hot alpha male bad ass. Eeep. I loved him. He's all alpha but very much a gentlemen and loves super hard. Yes h
Gail Mitchell
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My first time reading this author and all I can say is WOW!! She is now on my must read authors list!!!
WTF Are You Reading?
Actual Rating: 3.5

This story of second chance love against all odds is one that will make you believe that fate has a hand in forever.

Agent Tyson Blackwell is a man sure if two things,
He will never forgive the man who killed his father, and he will never forget the girl who stole his heart.

Mafia princess, Gabriella "Blue" Galecki wants nothing to do with the life and family that cost her the love that she held so dear at 18. She has distanced herself so completely from the life that she knew, th
Nadine Bookaholic
I hadn't read any books by Stacey Lynn when I received an email suggesting that since I enjoy books by Missy Johnson I should give her a try, I am so glad that I did.

This book had it all going on, especially if you love second chance at love romances. Gabriella “Blue” Galecki is returning home after being banished to her hippie aunts goat farm in Colorado ten years earlier, so much has changed in her life and now that her mother's breast cancer is back and has metastasized she needs to go and sp
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count:285
Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Tyson Blackwell never saw it coming when his Mafia princess girlfriend dumped him and disappeared at the age of eighteen. He never forgot her, either, even after what happened next: the killing of his father, a Detroit PD officer, at the hands of one ofher father’s
Rachel
May 09, 2016 rated it liked it

Gabriella is returning to Detroit for the first time in 10 years, having left quickly in the dead of night. She is needed at home, and her return catches the attention of not only her father’s men, but the FBI as well.

Tyson Blackwell vowed vengeance for his father, who was killed by a mafia hitman, but he has also always wondered what happened to his mafia princess girlfriend after she disappeared. Ten years without word is a long time, but when Tyson and Gabriella meet again, the years
Jan
5 Mafia princess stars

I love a second chance romance and this was definitely one I loved, a great plot that had twists and turns within this rekindling flame of a romance.

The Plot:
Gabriella “Blue” Galecki , the daughter of a powerful mafia boss was sent away at the age of 18 leaving her teenage first love behind, the boy she thought she knew and would always be with but Gabriella was filled with lies by her father and banished to go and live with her aunt and never see him again until 10 years l
Jul 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Second chance love between a mob princess and her high school boyfriend turned FBI agent is a great premise for a story. But while I loved the Detroit setting and I enjoyed the cast of supporting characters, I struggled with both the storyline and the central romance.

Blue does grow into herself as the story progresses, but there are far too many moments where she comes across as an entitled princess who is either TSTL or just willfully ignorant of the true nature of her father’s activities. I c
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Stacey Lynn is fairly new to me. I have head of her and done ton of promos but never dipped my toes into her books... until now. And I think that fate had me read this book because it was amazing. If I could shout from the rooftops how much I loved this book, I would. Stacey Lynn took the genre romantic suspense and owned it.

His to Love was brilliant, sexy, intense, passionate, provocative, and completely captivating story that will hook you from that prologue. This book was quite suspen
  • Blackness Takes Over (The Blackness, #1)
  • La Cosa Nostra, This Thing of Ours
  • The Laws of Kings
  • Seducing the Badman (Russian Bratva, #2)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • If Wishes Were Horses
  • What's in a Name? (Foothills Pride #1)
  • Grievous (Wanted Men, #5)
  • The River Devil (Devil, #2)
  • Revealing Ruby (Bound and Determined #1.5)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Blown Away
  • Shatter Me
  • No Interest in Love (All About Love, #2)
  • Necessary Evil (Sentinels of Babylon, #1)
  • Brazen (B-Squad, #1)
  • The Heat Is On (The Boys of Summer, #4)
  • Christmas in the Billionaire's Bed (Kavanaghs of Silver Glen, #3)
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2GhozSE
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2C1XYLe
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2EwGQPg
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2o2KUg4

Visit my Facebook Group where we talk about books and everything else that comes into our minds

Fireside (4 books)
  • His to Protect (Fireside, #2)
  • His to Cherish (Fireside, #3)
  • His to Seduce (Fireside, #4)
“I just wanted t forget about what my life had become” 0 likes