Start by marking “Never Let You Go (Never, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Let You Go (Never, #2)

Never Let You Go

(Never #2)

The second novel in this darkly sexy contemporary series from bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up an emotionally powerful two-part tale of forbidden love.

The truth hurts, they say—and my pain cuts deep. While I was falling for Ethan, he was deceiving me the entire time. He held a huge secret, protected by his lies. When I discovered what he was hiding, the truth shoo
Published May 3rd 2016 by Random House Publishing Group

Karen Mc
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Let Me Go is a soul-searing and spellbinding story of second-chance romance that is filled with heartbreak, hope, and happiness where you can’t help but fall hopelessly in love. This saga is all-consuming as it steals your time. You mind. Your heart. Your soul. Everything. You’re deeply embedded in this saga where all the feels flow freely as Never Let Me Go holds on tight, owning you every step of the way.

Like Never Tear Us Apart, Never Let Me Go is a heartwarming but hard read. There ar
Clumsy Storyteller
5 Beautiful stars for NEVER LET YOU GO by Monica Murphy

The emotions have been a rollercoaster during the journey of this book , Rape ,Love/hate relationship , family issues , relationship difficulties ,This book got it all ! it's nearly perfect !

made me sad, angry, furious, happy all at the same time ! Just a heads up this review/ rant may contain spoilers

What happened to katie torn her family apart sent her dad to his grave turned her mother into lonely woman and her sister into angry , resen
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 Stars

Ethan. Will. The boy of my past. The man of my future. The one I can never, ever let go.

Never Let You Go is the powerful conclusion to the emotional duet that started with Never Tear Us Apart. It begins immediately where the first book ended; both Ethan and and Katie dealing with the aftermath of the revelation of Ethan's lie and the continuous hounding for their story by one very determined reporter.

I fell in love with this story and this couple in the first book. It was gripping and e
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5-5 STARS

Lately I have read many great books and one of them is Never Let You Go!This series has an interesting and unique plot that captivate me from the first book!And I was so intrigued to see how this story will continue and what will happen with Will and Katie.

There are twists in this story that I didn't see them coming and I love the conclusion of this story.Never Let You Go is an emotional,sweet and beautiful story.

description

Ethan and Katie are so sweet and cute together.No one can deny that thes
Beverly
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

Oh how I needed this ending! I seriously fell in love with Will and Katie in Never Tear Us Apart. Their story completely broke my heart and I was dying to see how this conclusion would go.

Katie and Will really began to fall in love in Never Tear Us Apart, but ended on a cliffy with us all dying for that HEA. This story showed us how difficult that would be for them. With Aaron, Will’s father’s interview, things just get more complicated and they both have a lot of baggage.

Murphy truly took us
XxTainaxX
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Will and Katie continue their story in this book. They are unable to resist the pull to be together. The media is trying to tear them apart with Aaron, Will's father, influencing where he can. Trouble is brewing and Will and Katie have no clue what's coming for them. The plot was interesting. The story settled me a little more into their relationship. I was struggling a bit with how obsessive Will was portrayed but enjoyed how it smoothed out a bit. The relationships were dynamic and I saw growt ...more
Parvathy
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars !

Never Let You Go is the wonderful conclusion of the journey of two people who found each other in the most unusual circumstances. The story is the exploration of love, passion and the amazing ability of love to heal wounds. It is a truly unforgettable story and Katie and Ethan will have a place in my heart forever...!!!

The book picks off from after the events of Never Tear us Apart and we see Katie hurt and feeling betrayed by Ethan's actions. She is trying hard to understand what
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

Will and Katie's story really tugged at my heart strings and kept me wondering if their relationship would actually have a chance. Things get set up really well in the first book with us finding out that Katie was kidnapped and raped by Will's Dad and Will saved her. Years later, they reconnect but there's a secret, of course.

The secret comes out at the end of the first book so now we get to find out if it's make or break time. I was really pulling for them even though at times it seemed
✘Tabby✘
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook, favorites
THE REVIEW

Why this book?

I loved Never Tear Us Apart

What I thought

Even though this book isn’t as good as the first it still deserves 5 stars. This book proves you can overcome anything with love. This is the story of two people who shouldn’t belong together, but they do. It was gripping and emotional, I was captivated and I loved every minute of it. After all these characters have been through it was nice to see their journey to HEA. Overall an amazing read!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 65c8fab44cdf45846b853634154ca6_zps964cdfsf.gif

Before you begin Never Let You Go, you must read Never Tear Us Apart first since this book is the final conclusion to the story of Ethan/Will and Katie’s story. I never thought I could be addicted to a love story that was so consuming, poignant, heartbreaking, and utterly raw till I read the forbidden love of Ethan/Will and Katie.

photo efd09f5845223c4dec5e64334a0e43_zpsmbtbcwvm.gif“I meet his gaze for the briefest moment and I can feel him. Feel his presence, his strengths, his weaknesses,
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Healing Stars

Never Let you Go is the second book in the Never Tear us Apart series. If you were like me, you probably wanted to through Never Tear us Apart at the wall when you finished. The ending came out of the blue and I was in complete shock. Suffice it to say, I waited a long time for never Let you Go.

Never Let You Go begins where Never Tear us Apart ended. If I could describe this book in one word it would be “healing”. I feel like Ethan and Katie are so battered, torn and messed-up t
Fanny
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it

Never Let You Go cierra la bilogia titulada Never escrita por la autora Monica Murphy y continua narrando la historia de amor entre Will ( Ethan ) y Katie.

Reconozco que inicie esta pequeña saga por quien era su autora, Monica Murphy me habia hecho pasar muy buenos ratos con sus libros, por lo que no pense demasiado antes de comenzar esta bilogia.

Esta segunda parte es mas sencilla de leer, digo sencilla porque el primer libro tiene determinadas escenas que me costo horrores leer, no solo porque
Bj
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Lovers Forged by Tragedy" Stars!

Two victims. A love forged out of tragedy. A connection that could never be denied. Now if only the outside world could just agree and leave them alone. But is that ever truly a possibility?

Please note that Never Let You Go is the conclusion to the story that began in the Never Tear Us Apart, so this series must be read in chronological order. The below review contains spoilers for the first book. If you haven't yet read Never Tear Us Apart, please see my rev
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
I can't wait until May 3rd!!!! I need this book NOW!
*TANYA*
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: never-again
I really, really wanted to like this book, the story itself was amazing. But the repetition was too much.
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Bloomin' hell, this is one of those reviews I've started over and over again and of course, deleted over and over too. I'm so torn it's untrue because in one breath, I can honestly say, I did get the story I wanted for Katie and Will. No it wasn't straight forward and yes it was full to brim with angst and heart ache but it was absolutely the right s
Claire Robinson
3 - We’re victims of our own circumstances... Stars.

What started as a heart-breakingly emotional and focused, almost brutally at times, love story between the most unlikely couple, considering the background of their initial meeting in the first book, sadly develops into a bit of a soap opera for me in this the final part of their story.

I cry for what I’ve lost. I cry for what I’ve found.

I know I am in the minority with my feelings on this one but I just found the completely Ill-advised TV
Debbie I Heart YA Books

Monica Murphy has outdone herself with Katie and Ethan's tragic, forbidden, but absolutely beautiful, heart-touching love story. This story is definitely different and darker than other Murphy novels, but boy, did she nail the dark romance genre. I’ve been reading a lot of dark romance lately, and this is the first book I’ve come across that starts with a child abduction. There's no doubt that the kidnapping and rape of children is sick and the most sadistic and perverted of all crimes, so I was
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
When it comes to Forbidden Love, this is a book that you need to check out. The second of a two-part series, Never Let You Go is an emotional read that you have to be prepared for.

I never read the first installment, Never Tear Us Apart, but even so I was able to follow the story perfectly just by reading the second book. The author does a wonderful job tying in the past book and following the storyline completely through so you are not lost.

This book has some creepiness factor to it and there ar
Anna Serene

I'll be honest, I LOVE accidental pregnancy stories. I just do. I can't help it. But can we please stop with this sequence of events:
1) SEX
2) Fuck, we didn't use a condom!
3) I'm pregnant. I don't know how this happened!

Dude, see step 2 for the answer to step 3!

Also, I'm concerned about this amusement park. This Sky Glider seems like it is waaay too easy to fall out of it. It's 2016 people. Let's not kill people while they're having fun. It just ruins it for everyone else.

Another thing,
Steffi
3.5

While the first book in the Never series had me hurting all over for Katie's nightmare and her struggling back into life, this book had me book hurting all over Will.

I hated how everyone was judging and questioning him for everything his father did. I felt so sorry for him and really hated some people in this book.

I think the relationship of Katie and Will was developing very believable, both still struggling from their fears and at the same time trying to lead a normal life.
The ending was
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Never Let You Go starts up where Never Tear Us Apart ended, and keeps up the same emotional roller coaster ride that made the first book in this series so wonderful.

Having felt betrayed by the discovery that Ethan was really Will, the guardian angel of a man that she needed for so long, Katie is distraught by the deception. But her feelings of anger and betrayal are only rivaled by her feelings of emptiness and sadness at the loss of
Bette Hansen
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The unbelievably emotional conclusion to Katie and Will's story that was started in Never Tear Us Apart. This is part II and you really need to read both books in order for the whole story to make sense.

After discovering Ethan's true identity, Katie turns back to the comfort and stability of her mother and sister. It's not long though before she can no longer deny the facts. She needs Ethan/Will in her life. Moving through the mire of emotions as well as dealing with the media fascination and he
Nancy The book junkie
Review to come!
Evenusia
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Samantha
Apr 19, 2016 rated it liked it
The conclusion to Will and Katie's story was not what I expect but also was a bit boring. I don't know what I wanted out of this book but I felt I was a bit let down. Having said that, I was glad to see how it all came together and still enjoyed the read. I wasn't so passionately devoted to this book, the story or the characters this time around which is why it only gets 3 stars from me.
Meli
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Protagonisten
Katherines
Welt ist wieder auf den Kopf gestellt, denn sie hatte gerade angefangen, wieder jemandem zu vertrauen und ihr Schneckenhaus zu verlassen, als ihre Vergangenheit sie wieder einholt. Da hat sie zum ersten Mal ihr Herz geöffnet und muss erfahren, dass ihr Geliebter ihr Held aus der Vergangenheit ist, der sie jetzt aber die ganze Zeit belogen hat. Sie ist furchbar enttäuscht, aber sie merkt auch, dass sie trotz allem nicht ohne ihn kann. Doch verzeihen kann sie ihm auch noch
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I loved the first book in this series so much. It was heartbreaking and tragic and so emotional. I was so looking forward to this sequel, to see how the relationship between Will and Katherine would evolve now that all their secrets were revealed. The first 40% of this book, I was consumed. This very much felt like a story of healing, of hope. But as the book progressed past that point, it totally lost me. The chapters written from the point of view of Aaron Monroe really turned me off to this b ...more
Malene
Feb 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Never Let You Go is the sequel and conclusion to Katie and Ethan/Will's story. It picks up right where Never Tear Us Apart ended.

I really enjoyed the first half of the book. How Katie and Ethan/Will tried to find their way back to each other. There was a lot of strong and powerful feelings between them since they both experienced Katie's horrific kidnapping. How they couldn't stand to be without one another was just a testament to that. It felt real how they took their time to build up
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Ethan and Katherine's gut wrenching story, and whoa, What. A. Roller. Coaster. Ride it was!

Never Tear Us Apart had my heart pounding and wondering would they? Will they? Well, you can stop wondering because Ms. Murphy answers those questions and more for us in Never Let You Go!!

Katherine has gained some confidence back, and she's finally going to put herself first and learn how to live again. Ethan, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to be with Katie but for her own pro
  • Against the Wall
  • Forgotten Promises
  • Missing Dixie (Neon Dreams, #3)
  • Smolder (Wildwood, #2)
  • Hidden Heat (Brothers of Mayhem, #1)
  • Getting Rough (Monkey Business Trio, #2)
  • Silent Scars
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Destroy Me (Crystal Gulf, #1)
  • Regret Me Not
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Stellar Collision (Falling Stars #2.5)
  • Catching Summer (Second Chances, #6)
  • Show Me How (Thatch, #3)
  • Lust is the Thorn
  • Searching For Harmony (Boston Love #1)
  • Butterfly Dreams
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Never (2 books)
  • Never Tear Us Apart (Never, #1)
“And I miss him. And when I’m alone with my thoughts, I miss him even more. And right now? I feel horribly alone. Lonely.” 2 likes
“It is better to be hurt by the raw truth rather than to be comfortably deceived. —Anonymous” 2 likes